PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 14:04:20
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Should Milehigh be released from his Ban -- POLL  (Read 21465 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Some members are requesting a lift on MileHigh's ban, so let's see where we stand with the members view point.

Group: Guest
To be honest, if I was him, I would not come back.  It is a slap in the face.

Buy me some coffee
Good point eaten maybe he doesnt

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I vote to let him back.

The Romerouk threads might have been shorter or longer but his 2 cents would have given another angle to view.

Even without him the threads grew.

@Peterae,
The bottom line is how much server space can be afforded?

---------------------------

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
The best time to reconsider lifting a ban on someone, is if/when they themselves request to come back.

MileHigh was spiraling slightly out of control, and there is nothing better than a good quiet soak to reset one's benchmark. I speak from experience.

Buy me some coffee
Deep theres a box at the top you need to click yes and submit your vote otherwise it wont be counted.

Some members are requesting a lift on MileHigh's ban, so let's see where we stand with the members view point.

I don't read all the posts so I don't know what can be the motivation for banning MH. May be I missed a particular post. But what I have read until now from MH, let me consider MH as a honnest and skilled contributor. He gives consistent technical arguments. He knows the physics bases. He makes neither obvious logical errors nor fallacious approximations. His explanations are straightforward and unlike many gullible or uneducated guys, he is able to rationally analyse a problem, without bias and without soumission to the way of thinking of the bigots of free energy (who really exist, as well as the bigots of academic science exist also).
The only reason I have seen until now for banning someone from a free energy forum, was to silence skeptics because they shake the faith of believers by pointing real flaws in so-called free energy devices. Then the believers react in the same manner as the muslims with the Muhammad's cartoons: "don't touch what we believe in". This is not acceptable, we deal with science, not with beliefs.
In any case, even if I didn't agree with MH, I would say with the philosophe Voltaire: "I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it.". Free speech should be put above all and this should also apply here. Just my opinion.

I did not know MH was banned. 

I rather close my eyes on the overuse of freedom than having them opens and see someone's freedom get taken away.  Having said this, I neither vote yes or no.  Just stating how I feel.  However, it doesn't have to be totally released or totally banned.  There could be a partial way between, and improve from there. 

Buy me a drink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5TCQjDfPwQ&feature=email&email=comment_received

MH posted this comment in a ytube of mine.
This is the sort of thing we need to be aware of. I take this as a personal attack because there is no encouragement but slander in my attempt here to show something. This is not the end device, it is a tool, a part of the magnetic process. Thats all. If it isn't resonance or quick flux switching then What?
No, I mean it really "What'? Has anybody demoed anything different? I ask again 'What?' Anyting else would be quite dangerous on the surburban desktop or come from a dark lab somewhere.

There are basically 3 types of comments the people make:
1: 'Interesting"
2: 'Try this example'
3: 'WTF. You dont know what you are doing. Let me tell you of your failures.'

MH has sent a #3. Was there any encouragement, any example? No. Only 'Sit at my feet and let me discertate to you. Shut up and I will tell you all that you don't know.'

God, I hope this guy wasn't ever a teacher or parent. Did he get my goat? Why yes he did. It is because he showed malice towards me for not asking or sitting at his feet. The final uncomplexitiy will be he says it has nothing to do with frequency of any kind.

@peterae,
Rescind my 'YES' vote. I do not want to be responsible or have anything to do with the attacks he places on other people in the future.
I voted with a compassionate heart towards the guy. But he has deemed himself a fool in demons clothing. Don't let this persist.

Or,

I get it, he is the necessary pit bull of the forums. The mechanic, the assassin, the bad cop, the bench bitch...

The gift of his knowledge is not worth the bite of his scorn.

I have stooped to his level. Forgive me.

Or,

Tell me of the possibilities and not of the laments of my ignorance.

And the coup de grace is:
I sent a pm to work with him. No response. Only public diatribe.

@All,
Look at the time he wasted garnering your attention and with no positive results. Is this what you want?
Read the Leon Dragone paper for more insight into magnetic properties instead.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/dragone/dragone.htm

@MH,
I got OU. Yes, you read that correctly I have OU.
Rectically insert a stun gun and tell me what the 9vdc battery does to your colon.

Buy me some coffee
I am not in a position to alter the votes that have been placed.

@MH,
I got OU. Yes, you read that correctly I have OU.
Rectically insert a stun gun and tell me what the 9vdc battery does to your colon.

Don't you mean 'OW!'. I hope you aren't talking about the one with the stepped particle accelerators. If it is the one I'm thinking of you may wish to edit your suggestion. You may be lowering yourself below the line a bit.

Buy me a drink
Per Wattsup's instruction:
After 2.5 hours total we get a few references to domain flipping and where to buy parts.

(09:25:28) MileHigh: You want to set the record straight Giantkiler?
(09:27:50) MileHigh: My impression was that you 'ran away' from our converstaio​n so that's why I posted to get the message across since you ran away.
(09:29:30) MileHigh: it's ridiculous to take my posting as a personal attack or slander. The the fact is that resonance does not mean you amplify your power to destroy things with less energy. That's false
(09:30:42) giantkiller: SM stated 'Not bang on'. Can you expound on that?
(09:31:34) giantkiller: Can you explain to how magnetic resonance can be used as a tool to harness.
(09:32:01) giantkiller: Can you explain the transformer vibration in the TPUs?
(09:32:13) MileHigh: And I will repeat myself to EM: Your postings about being more knowledgibl​e than me about electronics are false and I challenge people to have the gusts to back me up with respect to that point
(09:32:42) giantkiller: Will please explain the low speed of the vibration when he is running at 5khz?
(09:33:28) MileHigh: I can't explain that without seeing all the material. I can explain generic transformer vibration.
(09:33:45) giantkiller: You see folks I asked simpled questions and when I pose as a unconquerab​le victim MH finds another. Viole!
(09:33:59) MileHigh: I haven't looked at the SM vids in years.
(09:35:14) giantkiller: Muller said 'Every magnet is a motor'. Expound on that please.
(09:35:23) MileHigh: Please clarify your last statement about the 'victim.'
(09:35:53) giantkiller: What does EM have to do with the questions I asked you?
(09:36:28) MileHigh: How about you expound first because that's a nonsensical statement as far as I am concerned.
(09:37:00) giantkiller: I am typing with LISA! God, I have duped!
(09:37:01) MileHigh: EM bragged that he knows more about electronics than me, a separate issue.
(09:38:32) MileHigh: You tell me how every magnets is a mortor, what are your insights? Thee is no relation GK, it's a Muller sales pitch pharase.
(09:38:45) giantkiller: Well prove to us in a postive way that you wish to corroborate
(09:39:53) MileHigh: You ask me to expound on what I view as a nonsensical statement, you go first please, how is a magnet a motor
(09:40:20) giantkiller: Then tell us how a magnet sticks forever to a metal sheet. Not what is the bonding mechanism but why or how is the length of atachment controlled
(09:41:24) giantkiller: Stop the banter and give a physics response
(09:41:26) MileHigh: Good question GK, and you and everone that plays with magnets should be able to answer that, don't you think that reasonable?
(09:42:04) giantkiller: I see. I was hoping for your take. I asked first.
(09:42:51) MileHigh: Okay so you are demanding an answer from me, but the answer is 'classical' and you shoudl not take SM or Muller's explanation before you understand the classical explanation​.
(09:43:17) giantkiller: I asked first. You switched the focus. Now I am demanding?
(09:43:58) giantkiller: What happened to you in your past that would deem this deflection of inclusion?
(09:44:14) MileHigh: There is an answer that you can look up and read up on and then understand. Are you interested in doing that or do you just gravatate towards 'alternativ​e' explanation​s?
(09:45:19) giantkiller: Shouts are lost
(09:45:46) MileHigh: 'deflection of inclusion' are you giving me some sort of a Litmus test where I have to be 'positive' to get back on? Like you only want to hear what you want to hear?
(09:46:09) MileHigh: you have to copy each one beore you hit the button
(09:46:10) giantkiller: Classical textbook responses. RTFM? Again I asked you.
(09:47:23) MileHigh: You want my answer for what makes magnetic attraction right now? For what purpose? I am not badgering you, seriously, for what purpose?
(09:47:50) giantkiller: Like you, I am looking for a chink in the armor. A necessary weakness with I can inflict seperation.
(09:49:26) giantkiller: You see the chat has not gone into what I asked. I am curious about magnets and there anomilous attraction. A perfection in the universe that we did not create but exists to be harnessed
(09:49:29) MileHigh: Anyway I can't crank out the formulas on the spot, but it has to do with the magnetic lines of force seeking out and being attracted to high permiabilit​y material.
(09:51:06) MileHigh: If everyone understood electronics and electromagn​etso on a grade 12 high school physics course level then things would be different around here
(09:52:44) giantkiller: So everyone is deficit? Don't tell us our ignorances. Tell us what yo want to perform.
(09:53:06) MileHigh: The attraction, not sure why you use the term 'anomalous' when it's all natural. If there was only something to harness there but magnets are as dead as a door nail. I don't think you will believe me though
(09:54:35) giantkiller: Why would you think you would not be believed? Have you given answer for thouight?
(09:54:56) MileHigh: perform? I know it's politically incorrect to say to people that if you work on a bench and play with coils and magnets you shoudl be at a grade 12 physics level. It's upsets the new wave new energy hippy vibe.
(09:56:02) giantkiller: I see. Another attack. Can you stay on track?
(09:56:58) giantkiller: 30 minutes have gone by. Have all viewers seen enough?
(09:57:14) MileHigh: I don't think you will believe me because you attribute some sort of 'mystical' qualities to coils and magnets. So you stick firm to your skewed frame of reference. That's fine but can you produce experiments to back up your beliefs. Then it gets hard.
(09:57:55) giantkiller: I see. Another attack. Can you stay with the subject at hand?
(09:58:27) giantkiller: What compells you to believe you would be believed?
(09:58:40) wattsup: The question for @MH should be - explain to me why you want to be on this forum instead of gong to a forum like impossibleO​U.com where you would obvioiusly be more at home, confortable and well received?
(09:58:40) giantkiller: not be believed
(09:58:59) MileHigh: Another attack? Get real, you have an 'alternativ​e' viewpoint and I was just calling it 'new wave new energy hippy.' It's like seeing 'classical' used in a perjorative sense. That's not going to kill you.
(09:59:36) giantkiller: My gift is to believe in the good of all. Have I made a grave error here?
(09:59:58) giantkiller: What leads you to believe I have a mystical view?
(10:00:31) giantkiller: There is something about OU that is a mystery else we would be done.
(10:00:43) giantkiller: Can you help the effort?
(10:00:47) MileHigh: GK, no matter what, I will not have my views approved or disapproved by you. You are not a fascist leader and I am not your conscript. You need to think long and hard about that.
(10:01:11) wattsup: That works both ways
(10:02:02) giantkiller: I am in an endevor to ask questions and receive answers. I do not judge you.
(10:02:29) MileHigh: Wattsup, looking at OU proposition​s is fun. You discovered what I predicted was done within the first day that I saw the Romero clips. Do you acknowledge that?
(10:03:30) MileHigh: GK, spotting crap and saying it is BS helps the effort. Surely you can see that.
(10:04:10) wattsup: The expection is that I proved it.
(10:04:17) giantkiller: I simply want to resonate to transformer​s close to self destruction to harness the sympathetic vibrations.
(10:04:22) giantkiller: Two
(10:05:01) MileHigh: Wattsup, yes that works both ways. But you have called me "useless" many times haven't you. You can't disallow stuff that you don't want to hear. Then you succumb to becoming a fascist.
(10:05:06) giantkiller: THis is not unheard of or impossible. And the device will vibrate. This is a TPU process.
(10:06:03) giantkiller: You see how short and to the point the answer was? We could have talked about this 45 miuntes ago.
(10:06:24) giantkiller: instead of clipboard and couch time
(10:06:43) MileHigh: Wattsup, I kew what I said was true with high confidence I don't need to go looking for wires. Like I said yesterday, there were logical tests to be made that should have been asked of Romero, none we asked and you are left with lemmings
(10:06:45) wattsup: I have to go - my wife wants to go shopping. Please someone copy this shoutout and post it on the question POLL thread.
(10:07:00) giantkiller: I just spilled the beans. Can you grasp the magnitude?
(10:07:26) giantkiller: You above all people should now have the design in your head.
(10:07:42) MileHigh: GK, do your measurments properly on your resonating transformer​s and you will get underunity.
(10:08:13) giantkiller: What is your understandi​ng of sympathetic vibrations?
(10:08:38) MileHigh: My understandi​ng is fairly high.
(10:09:15) giantkiller: It is a simple process. But there has to be a frequency to matter cohesion.
(10:09:18) MileHigh: If you have a point about sympathetic vibrations I would like to hear it.
(10:10:05) giantkiller: The correct frequencies to the target will achieve vibrations.
(10:10:18) MileHigh: What is frequency to matter cohesion? I have never heard that term, and never with respect to sympathetic vibrations
(10:10:35) giantkiller: The vibrations can be read to harness.
(10:10:53) giantkiller: The matchup of the source to destination​.
(10:11:03) MileHigh: okay can you expound on that? You are saying that there is a resonant frequency?
(10:11:13) giantkiller: yes.
(10:11:42) giantkiller: I know that I can apply that and get extra action.
(10:12:04) MileHigh: Okay so there is a resonant frequency, what does that do wrt your expewriment​s? Give you a high AC voltage?
(10:12:23) giantkiller: My efforts are a copper configurati​on with the correct input.
(10:12:41) MileHigh: You know tha you can apply that and get extra action - are you implying over unity?
(10:13:13) giantkiller: Depends on what the configurati​on responds with. But basically yes because the device is vibrating.
(10:13:46) giantkiller: If its moving it can be caught.
(10:14:29) MileHigh: Okay so here is the salient point - you believe that by exciting something at the resonant frequency you will achieve over unity - is that a fair statement?
(10:14:39) giantkiller: the correct combination is low power push into unstable excitation
(10:14:47) giantkiller: yes
(10:15:49) giantkiller: What else is there? what other process do you know of that excites matter into a dynamic state?
(10:15:53) MileHigh: Okay - we could have cut to the chase sooner on your side also. lol If you do a clip I am pretty sure your observation​s will be explainable​.
(10:17:02) giantkiller: I was never looking for classroom attendance. I was attracted to SVP. That is what my YT show.
(10:17:26) MileHigh: But there is a keypoint here GK - you believe that resonance will give you OU - tapping into ZPE or the ether, whatever - that's your 'programmin​g' GK, just like you say 'classicist​s' are 'programmed​.'
(10:18:28) MileHigh: My comments on your YT cannel were about yesterday's chat here and not your clip.
(10:19:13) giantkiller: I see. Again why the personnel modificatio​n effort? Can I just shake the shit out of something and get OU?
(10:19:30) MileHigh: Anyway GK, you can prove for yourself that resonance in your experiments does not give you OU - so you don't have to take my word for it.
(10:19:38) giantkiller: I have seen this throughout history. Now it is my turn.
(10:20:25) giantkiller: So you push yourself away from the table now that ample time has been consumed uselessly?
(10:20:54) MileHigh: Assuming you prove that, what's interesting is you will look with a critical eye at SM, magnacoaste​r, and a myriad of others that drop the term 'resonance' to advance their casue and sometimes line their pockets.
(10:21:44) giantkiller: I stayed focused on SVP. And let you ask questions. I received only personnel modificatio​n diatribe again.
(10:21:58) MileHigh: Helping you understand that resonance has it's limitations and is no OU is time well spent and a benefit to you.
(10:22:02) giantkiller: I have not sent money to the jesters.
(10:22:57) giantkiller: Resonance has no limitations with our boundaries of existance.
(10:23:05) giantkiller: within
(10:23:14) MileHigh: Wear a thicker skin GK, I don't have all the answers but some of the answers I have are like cod live oil, tastes bad but good for you
(10:24:43) MileHigh: GK, you cearly have a whole belief system wrt resonance, and it's simply wrong, there is nothing there. Your belief system is very wishful and blinds you when you look a FE proposition​s
(10:25:46) giantkiller: And back we come. What do you see as the process or entity we can tap?
(10:26:18) MileHigh: That might be hard to digest since every second solid state OU system is based on 'resonance' but what I say is true and you can prove it for yourself if you want to with study and experimenta​tion
(10:26:32) giantkiller: What would vibrate a closed loop device?
(10:27:30) giantkiller: Why would it be hard to digest? What is lacking in all of us that would not let us comprehend such a grand thing?
(10:27:33) MileHigh: I don't know what we can tap beyond the obvious ones GK, but a new source of energy may come around you never know. They can mine the moon to get energy for example.
(10:28:11) giantkiller: Tesla spoke of resonance. He showed the world the power of it.
(10:28:26) MileHigh: I don't know what would vibrate a closed loop device - is that a reference to an SM video?
(10:28:42) MileHigh: GK, you cearly have a whole belief system wrt resonance, and it's simply wrong, there is nothing there. Your belief system is very wishful and blinds you when you look a FE proposition​s
(10:29:18) giantkiller: Shake matter at the correct speed and it stores energy.
(10:29:26) MileHigh: GK, lke I said, you have a belief system built up around resonance. Resonance is not a potential source of energy, it's just a way to store energy.
(10:30:14) giantkiller: what properties are in FE that would do what we are looking for?
(10:30:28) MileHigh: Indeed shake and store and extract - shake again and repreat process - no free energy there. I can't believe how 'hard coded' this is in your thought processes.
(10:31:39) MileHigh: GK, you have to have FE first to talk about it's properties.
(10:31:47) giantkiller: Ok what do we do to the magnetic domains to make a usefull tool?
(10:32:30) giantkiller: From what I have seen and done is to alter the direction in unison quickly.
(10:33:09) giantkiller: ibrb
(10:33:52) MileHigh: There is a multi-billi​on dollar industry based on using magnetic domains as a useful tool. So there answer is alredy there in a sense. I am not being facetious, go to Digi-Key...​.
(10:35:32) MileHigh: "From what I have seen and done is to alter the direction in unison quickly." - indeed but here is where you have to have a mastery of grade 12 physics to 'see' call it 'electronic​s spice.' Your question is almost moot and self-eviden​t.
(10:41:24) MileHigh: So you admit that you got duped EM, at least that's progress.
(10:43:25) MileHigh: I reverse-eng​inered Romero's fake crap in my head, I did not need to see the wires.
(10:43:52) giantkiller: Well I guess my turn is done. Next victim please...
(10:44:32) MileHigh: You have to stop that GK, I am just being real.
(10:45:12) MileHigh: Stop crying like a baby, you are a fully grown man.
(10:47:49) MileHigh: Magnetic domains flip and release their stored energy that can be captured with a pick-up coil - BFD - somebody put the energy into the domains firsft - No OU, just COE. Everything to do with magnetic domains and pick-up coils is COE and can be proven on a bench
(10:49:21) giantkiller: I understand.
(10:49:53) MileHigh: Same thing for resonance, it's all COE and can be verified with measurement​s. Please try to do research - your see resonance and an 'OU light bulb' goes off in your head. You are astray and will remain astray if you always think like that. More cod liver oil.
(10:51:03) MileHigh: You should undestand because in your YT favourites you have tins of clips that give you the real deal, teach you the truth about magnetic interaction​s.
(10:52:02) giantkiller: The MEG does flip domains.
(10:53:00) MileHigh: It seems to me that your favourite YT clips are just the 'classicist' viewpoint when you want to 'amuse' yourself perhaps? Just like poor Rosemary would make reference to hard science as 'amusing' because she thought she knew better
(10:53:14) giantkiller: by cancelling the flux we flip doamins also.
(10:54:32) giantkiller: I didn't know I was doing anything wrong or incorrect. Those posts are just storage for myself.
(10:54:59) MileHigh: Yes the MEG flips domains. Every transformer flips domains so the entire society we live in is powewred by flipping domains.
(10:56:20) giantkiller: The 60hz grid doesnt flip fast enough to suite Tesla.
(10:56:20) MileHigh: Not saying you did anything incorrect that's not my place but you are asking questions that are answered in detail in your own favourite YT clips, that's my point.
(10:56:57) giantkiller: It has nothing to do with favorites.
(10:57:33) giantkiller: I return to those clips and review all the time.
(10:57:39) MileHigh: "The 60hz grid doesnt flip fast enough to suite Tesla." Interesting statement and revealing. Why do aircraft use400 Hz AC instead of 60 Hz AC?
(10:58:43) MileHigh: The answer is because you can get more power throughput in the same sized transformer at 400 Hz vs. 60 Hz.
(10:59:30) MileHigh: Yes the MEG flips domains. Every transformer flips domains so the entire society we live in is powewred by flipping domains.
(10:59:48) MileHigh: So you can reduce weight using400 Hz AC on a plane. But that has no real connection to Tesla's very vague statement.
(11:00:04) giantkiller: To eliminate interaction with the 60hz and to raise the kinetic base of power usage.
(11:00:54) giantkiller: Well what if the domain flipping was in league with the storage of a coil?
(11:01:58) MileHigh: I don't know what you mean by "kinetic base." Many times you use your own language and terms unto yourself.
(11:01:58) giantkiller: like a resonant level of operation. Then you could the kinetic with the sympathetic​?
(11:02:55) giantkiller: Kinetic base: the amout of activity in a certain time or usage frame.
(11:03:19) giantkiller: Kinetic base: the amout of activity in a certain time or usage frame.
(11:03:50) MileHigh: GK, your language is very vague and open to lots of intrepretat​ion.
(11:05:09) MileHigh: I suggest that you try experiments because you areoff in la la land with your terminology so perhaps a physical test on the bench would be better.
(11:05:48) giantkiller: the domain flipping happens at the end of every cycle distance.
(11:06:20) giantkiller: raise the frequency and that distance shortens.
(11:07:16) giantkiller: Sorry off on a tangent
(11:07:22) MileHigh: No one uses the term "kinetic base" when talking electronics​, magnetics, power, energy, etc. You isolate yourself when you do that. You may think that you are 'open minded' and iviting people 'in' to your ideas but the opposite actually takes place.
(11:07:22) giantkiller: ibrb
(11:10:36) MileHigh: For all, just repeating myself here, quoting EM, "Not only was he going up against somebody who knows more than him in that particular area of knowledge, which he did not expect"

(11:23:26) MileHigh: If I am misundersta​ning you then I take it back.
(11:23:41) giantkiller: I see. I was refering to the negative diatribe and not you. I bid adue.
(11:24:28) MileHigh: Your aversion to all negative talk is is too much GK, get real!
(11:25:39) MileHigh: I can read the poll thread and I will repeat your comments where you claim you know more than me about electronics are false and if you had integrity you would edit your postings
(11:27:55) MileHigh: "exposed his ignorance about amp meters and electronics in general." This is a garbage statement by you where you are trying to prop yourself up. Repeat: I know way more than you and I am quite decent wrt electrionic​s. Get real.
(11:28:19) giantkiller: MH, your insecuritie​s are showing. Who cares who said what. Just do OU and not the rest of us.
(11:29:25) MileHigh: No GK, you are just trying to play the passive teddy bear. Some things are worth standing up for, and my integrity is worth standing up for.
(11:29:45) giantkiller: Who the hell beat you as a child that now you mimic the opportunity to repeat?
(11:30:25) MileHigh: EM want to step on me to prop himself up and it's fake and it's not happening.
(11:30:42) giantkiller: Just tell someone what they are missing to progress forward and stop the pontificati​on. Nobody cares.
(11:30:56) MileHigh: GK, that's just you playing the soft teddy bear again.
(11:31:51) giantkiller: You sir are a lonely wounded warrior. I truly pity your enterprise.
(11:32:28) giantkiller: The soft teddy is action of compassion. Have you had none shown to you?
(11:32:52) MileHigh: GK, you can have your oiwn set of values where 'everything is cool all the time.' Or at least you want to create that appearance. But when i challenge you your first reaction is to ben me. Kind of contradicto​ry, don't you think? You can't have it both ways.
(11:33:04) MileHigh: to ban me
(11:33:50) giantkiller: It is now documented for all to see.
(11:34:27) giantkiller: What is wrong with things being ok or cool?
(11:34:54) MileHigh: Giantkiller​, will you stop the "i truly pity you" bullshit? You are so passive agressive. You are not youself, you are playing a game where you are projecting what you think you shoudl be. I am 100 times mroe real than you. So fo with the "i pity you" crap. Do we understand wach other?
(11:35:42) giantkiller: if someone is missong a fact are they to be considered dead meat? get a beating? put to shame? What reflects to you in the mirror?
(11:36:05) MileHigh: EM is trying to step on me in some postings and what he is saying is a loi about me and a lie about himslef. Do you get that?
(11:36:15) MileHigh: is a like
(11:36:19) MileHigh: oop is a lie
(11:37:21) giantkiller: History tells all. You once told me the Tesla didn't know what he was talking about.
(11:37:43) MileHigh: The truth is what counts wether it be an experiment or some technical discussions or discussing someone's character and abilities. And that's real GK, not fluffy bubbies where everything is comfortably numb.
(11:38:08) MileHigh: is a lie
(11:38:37) EMdevices: I posted stuff and it's now showing up, what's happening here?
(11:38:54) MileHigh: GK, yes you are probably a big Tesla fan so that stetement was sacrilidge for sure. I can't remember the context or the specifics so it's kind of moot.
(11:39:45) EMdevices: test 1 2 3
(11:39:52) EMdevices: ok, when you guys don't post I can post
(11:40:03) EMdevices: hold on a second let me address MH
(11:40:03) MileHigh: you have to copy every statement beforer you hit the shout button and paste it back if required
(11:40:18) EMdevices: oh, didn't know that
(11:41:37) EMdevices: MH, I will gladly edit my post if you admit that you were confused about how the analog ampmenter worked, even WW corrected you.
(11:41:59) EMdevices: and I do not prop myself up on you, but on my education and experience
(11:42:16) EMdevices: If you feel that you know more than me, good for you.
(11:43:17) EMdevices: and congratulat​ions on sticking to your instincts about the romerouk videos, good for you.
(11:43:42) EMdevices: you were right and I was wrong
(11:43:57) MileHigh: That's ridiculous EM. I don't know all the nuances with resoect to analog multimeters except to say that if attack is much faster than decay I am thinking an analog multimter can give incorrect readings with a specific excitation subject to conformatio​n on the bench.
(11:45:21) Peterae: the chat works well and shout drops a lot
(11:46:03) MileHigh: You created enough noise to get me banned and you wrong the whole time and I was right the whole time. Your emails are a perfect gentlemanly Dr. Jecky character and your posting behaviiour was a crazy mad Mr. Hyde character. I can see right through you
(11:48:01) Peterae: name calling just creates anger and then a shouting match starts, there just no need for name calling
(11:48:15) EMdevices: how do I get to the chat?
(11:48:22) MileHigh: As far as I am concerned you are a poseur EM, and if that's what you want to do I can't stop you. But you will not bullshit about my qualificati​ons.
(11:48:26) EMdevices: never mind
(11:48:27) Peterae: click the chat button is it up top
(11:49:25) MileHigh: Yes Peter but everything in moderation. This is not a grade one class, we are all adults.
(11:50:43) Peterae: MH is the link not there
(11:50:50) Peterae: for chat
(11:50:59) Peterae: http://www.​overunityres​earch.com/ch​at/index.php
« Last Edit: 2011-07-17, 19:00:15 by giantkiller »

Buy me some coffee
Well to everyones happiness i have given back MH his posting rights.

May the force be with you  :D

I also did not know MH had been banned.  Are people perhaps getting a little too sensitive? 

I've always thought MH says it as he sees it, just as I tend to do - an affliction some of us struggle with that does not often make us flavour of the month or endear us to folk. Let's be honest, it's quite difficult to tell someone 'politely, that they are talking utter nonsense. Furthermore, perceived rudeness can simply come down to sheer frustration at times - I know it does with me. If people post nonsense and then get offended when someone slams their post, who's fault is that?

However, I also think MH talks a lot of sense and contributes much to the forum. Personally I've always thought he championed the cause for commonsense, rational thinking and logic, which all serve to keep things well-grounded.  And let's face it, without a little grounding from time to time, some of us would be well away with the Faeries! Remember IST!

Can we ban GK instead, as I never understand any of his posts!  ;)

I also did not know MH had been banned.  Are people perhaps getting a little too sensitive? 

LOL. Actually I agree with Farrah Day (not about the banning part). Most of what GK or Grumpy writes are way over my head; maybe I'm just a dumb ass but then I didn't see any real TPU's surfaced all these years either; even after all these smart people were teaching us what really is in the TPU and what principles they knew.

cheers
chrisC

Buy me a drink
Understand this minions...

I communicate with those who have a good idea of what is going on. If you can pull your noses out of the status quo text books and read some advanced papers and works you would not be posting minimal diatribe, arguing, or standard theory.
You should ask yourself what are they talking about? And research it. Maybe you should research why frequency equals matter.

Read Dale Ponds sympathetic vibratory physics, Laviolette's book on Pulsars, Russell's works, Keely's works. There is so much more published that can take you farther than you every thought possible. You haven't read enough but argued and stomped a plenty.

Measure this:
What is the ratio of teaching posts to condemning posts that any of you have? Are you here to teach and learn or to judge with condemnation?

Get a clue instead of a club, ape brain.

May the force be with you  :D

Are you sure the correct word is 'force'?

Jests or not I have the sinking feeling some should prepare to limit their posts to garden variety electrodynamics while using only commonly accepted and published terminology.

Of course, this means that well accepted theories and practices used in plasma and astrophysics will be questionable... unless you are willing to cite your sources or build a satellite launch pad in your back yard.

Since recent history shows that very few of us actually understood Prof. Lewin's (of MIT) demonstration of non-conservative fields, I'll be writing my future posts in a separate program for pre-screening.

BTW: I believe EMDevices mentioned that this experiment is not special or unique. It isn't. You should see some flavor of it in most middle to upper-level electrodynamics courses.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Since recent history shows that very few of us actually understood Prof. Lewin's (of MIT) demonstration of non-conservative fields, I'll be writing my future posts in a separate program for pre-screening.

BTW: I believe EMDevices mentioned that this experiment is not special or unique. It isn't. You should see some flavor of it in most middle to upper-level electrodynamics courses.
No one here nor in the numerous papers has yet explained it, which leaves me to believe that no one here (except myself perhaps) truly understands it. But this is off-topic and related to another thread which will be updated with the missing explanation in the near future.

Understand this minions...

Measure this:
What is the ratio of teaching posts to condemning posts that any of you have? Are you here to teach and learn or to judge with condemnation?

Get a clue instead of a club, ape brain.

Hold your horses GK. I was just responding to Farrah Day's comment and my own personal observation. No one is judging you.  Fact that you have not produced a TPU despite all your famed research pretty much sums it up. Don't be so hard on yourself.

cheers
chrisC

I am looking forward to your explanation.  :)

The problem as I see it is this: Who can you really trust to really know what they are talking about? 

If you are uneducated, naive and gullible, then you're effectively so far down the food chain of knowledge, that the answer tends to be, pretty well everyone. If you have a reasonably good education in science, electronics and maths, then the answer is more likely to be, not many or no-one.

The fact is that none of us really know who here - if any - has the credentials to really qualify what they say or post.  Are we conversing with someone who knows their stuff, or a convincing wannabe spouting utter clap-trap?  Remember how many people used to praise IST, thinking he was some kind of genius!!  :o

I have a reasonable education and hence can to some degree usually follow most things that are posted. However, I often see posts that seem to have no basis in science fact, and hence on which I have no grasp whatsoever. I do not think that it is necessarily because the science is beyond me, but rather because there seems to be no tangible, grounded science to relate to.

It's all very well people going off on extreme tangents, and talking about all manner of science that we are not taught in school, but where then is the foundation from which this alternate science is built upon.  For it to be credible, this, let's call it, 'non-mainstream science' surely has to have been reached initially from a firm footing and a series of building blocks, otherwise how can it be taken seriously.

Likewise if you read only literature on this non-mainstream science, but have no background in traditional - or classical - science, then how are you differentiating between the two?

It does get rather complicated.

Reply to initial post:
I read through the descriptive quote MH had attributed to him down the thread page, and I didn't think he was any worse than, say, Wilbyinebriated on the OU.com board.  If "Wilby..." appears on my Bench and verbally splits hairs to try and piss me off, I will get pissed!  The same for the Nazi-lover, Dr. Nowak, a/k/a "Dr. No."

I would have voted "Undecided" or "Abstain" if the alternative would have been presented.

--Lee

MH posted this comment in a ytube of mine.
There are basically 3 types of comments the people make:
1: 'Interesting"
2: 'Try this example'
3: 'WTF. You dont know what you are doing. Let me tell you of your failures.'

MH has sent a #3. Was there any encouragement, any example? No.

This is really terrible!  ;D ;D ;D
Someone left a comment on youtube that the video's author made failures, and didn't encourage him in something that he considered failures, and it should be a reason for justifying his ban here?!

We clearly drift toward a stalinist trial where the defendant is judged on mere intent and cannot even participate!

"A Confederacy of Dunces"
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces
This is true not only with dunces against genius but also with unskilled people against skilled people.

Couldn't agree more Exn.

I refer again to the infamous IST. He was supported and indeed encouraged by a great number of uneducated retards who blindly stood against anyone that saw him for the complete and utter idiot he was.  The point is, how can anyone with half a brain really encourage someone like IST who spouts nothing but continuous, unintelligible nonsense. 

Bearing this in mind, I'm all for anyone highlighting the inadequacies and failures of folk who too easily discard science as we understand as though it's beneath them.

Cock-eyed theories and wild conjecture are abundant on the various forums and indeed such as youtube, but in truth very few are supported by any real science or have any firm grounding in the real world.

The problem as I see it is this: Who can you really trust to really know what they are talking about?  

If you are uneducated, naive and gullible, then you're effectively so far down the food chain of knowledge, that the answer tends to be, pretty well everyone. If you have a reasonably good education in science, electronics and maths, then the answer is more likely to be, not many or no-one.

The fact is that none of us really know who here - if any - has the credentials to really qualify what they say or post.  Are we conversing with someone who knows their stuff, or a convincing wannabe spouting utter clap-trap?  Remember how many people used to praise IST, thinking he was some kind of genius!!  :o

I have a reasonable education and hence can to some degree usually follow most things that are posted. However, I often see posts that seem to have no basis in science fact, and hence on which I have no grasp whatsoever. I do not think that it is necessarily because the science is beyond me, but rather because there seems to be no tangible, grounded science to relate to.

It's all very well people going off on extreme tangents, and talking about all manner of science that we are not taught in school, but where then is the foundation from which this alternate science is built upon.  For it to be credible, this, let's call it, 'non-mainstream science' surely has to have been reached initially from a firm footing and a series of building blocks, otherwise how can it be taken seriously.

I share this viewpoint, it is good common sense.

Likewise if you read only literature on this non-mainstream science, but have no background in traditional - or classical - science, then how are you differentiating between the two?

It does get rather complicated.

Imho there is a way for answering this question.

Science is not only knowledge. It is also a methodology. "Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning".

A video, even with measurements, commented with a verbosity that sounds like science and concluded by "I get OU", is not science.
One must provide all technical details in order the experiment to be reproducible and one must present the logical reasoning that explains the functioning. The reasoning must include the method (in general, equations) to calculate quantitative results allowing to verify that the theory fits the experimental measurements and the observations.
When the theory fits quantitatively the experimental results and is able to predict, we can be sure we get science.

It must be emphasized that even if experimenters do not provide theoretical explanations about their experiments, nevertheless they make a real step toward science if they are able to let duplicate their anomalous results by others. In this case they present indubitable new facts that call for new theories and/or re-interpretation of old ones. This is real science. Rossi's e-cat is probably of this kind.

Non-mainstream science is still science only if it obeys scientific method, otherwise it is incantation and magic. Therefore we see that "non-mainstream science" about OU is not yet science because no one has a FE machine that works, attested by third parties and built according to a "non-mainstream science", in spite of many such theories (moreover often incompatible with one another).

« Last Edit: 2011-07-19, 10:38:11 by exnihiloest »

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 14:04:20