PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:56:28
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Lenz delay propulsion effect is authentic !  (Read 35833 times)
Group: Ambassador

Thane Likes this Man !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QziS_o6gSnQ&feature=uploademail

If your a builder I think you will Too?

Chet

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Unfortunately none of these guys do truly scientific tests e.g

1) Test the drag effect with just a bolt (core), no coil

2) Test the drag effect with the coil with no core (bolt)

3) Test the completed assembly, coil with core.

4) Test the power draw with no, coil, no core.

Just a bolt in a rotating, alternating field will produce a drag. It makes sense that a small time delay in the coil plus bolt assembly will lessen the drag.

Problem is, you cannot get below or even equal to the power draw with no coil and no core. That's what I see from the video's. The big white elephant in the room goes unnoticed.

If they were able to get below the power draw of (4) versus (3), I would be interested.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Ambassador

Well Thane says it "generates under a load"

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaneCHeins?feature=mhee#p/u/4/u3gVfltiO-E

And he's gonna post that peski data!!

Chet

Group: Guest
Problem is, you cannot get below or even equal to the power draw with no coil and no core. That's what I see from the video's. The big white elephant in the room goes unnoticed.

Rational analysis, Ion. I came to the same conclusion.
The essential experiment (no coil, no core) has not been done. It is obvious it should be done, so I guess rather that the author led it and avoids to show us the negative results.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:56:28