PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-19, 02:24:41
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Author Topic: Serbian Professor Savic Sonic water heater replication COP 12  (Read 331156 times)
Group: Ambassador

I couldn't attach this to a PM so I'm putting it here for ION

Hopefully much more to follow!

Chet
« Last Edit: 2011-11-12, 20:26:17 by ramset »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Lets see if I have this right:

The beer can open at one end resonates acoustically around 400 Hz.

A DC potential around 110 Volts is applied between the fixed end of the can (Anode) and the ring (Cathode)

The water entering forces the can into acoustic resonance which is aided by the applied voltage.

Question, is the outer jacket non-metallic?

How many GPM need to flow through the system?

How much DC power is required?

What is the difference in heating effect between this setup and an identical chamber with non-resonant inner can?

Where is the data? i.e inlet temp, outlet temp GPM, DC applied power?
« Last Edit: 2011-09-08, 15:35:34 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Thanks ION
I will ask Slovenia to join here
Asking the right questions is important
As you know the inventer is offering to help Slovenia with a replication![actually wants him to]!

Seems like there are a lot of very good questions?

Chet

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Probably not related but just making people aware that it is common practise to use Ultrasonic Resonance for soldering certain metals IE Aluminium.

HHMMM
Slovenia says the registration function of this forum is disabled??

Chet

Slovenia asked me to post this for ION to look at
   And Of course other interested parties !

Chet

Good!

And Now lets hope your "contact" can really put us in "Hot Water"??

What do you think about that Idea of asking him to help "blueprint" his device [get us close anyway]?

Then we build it and run it thru an inverter?

?
Chet
PS
Gotta go make the some Mullah....................

Group: Guest
I have a European contact who has provided information to me regarding his sonic boiler.  He studied Peter Davey's boiler and came up with his own version of it which works well but looks quite different.  Anyway, up to now my contact has been trying to give me details that will enable me to build a US version of his device.  The problem with that is that he has a working version that works in Europe and the US power is different so important things have to be changed to make a version work in US.  I have most of the information already but do lack the most important detail, (i.e.: the gap between the ring and the beer can).  He says that unless the gap is correct that the device will not function properly.

I'm also going to add some stuff to my enhanced diagram.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Welcome Slovenia good to have you here  O0

EDIT
I am not sure if you are building a device, if so i can set up a work bench thread for you, so you can post information about construction etc.
You will find peoples work benches on the main page at the bottom.

That's a great idea!!

I think I can get the information we need on the European version.  I just need to go about it carefully and gently so as not to wear out my welcome.

Good!

And Now lets hope your "contact" can really put us in "Hot Water"??

What do you think about that Idea of asking him to help "blueprint" his device [get us close anyway]?

Then we build it and run it thru an inverter?

?
Chet

Thank-you Peterae.  It's good to be here.

Welcome Slovenia good to have you here  O0

I haven't started to build the device yet, but if we get all the details I do plan on building it.  My contact says that he heats his house with this device.

I am not sure if you are building a device, if so i can set up a work bench thread for you, so you can post information about construction etc.
You will find peoples work benches on the main page at the bottom.

I've made some additions to my diagram so I wanted to share the latest revised edition.

Peter Davey's  device and this device presented here are similar, and also have very little to do with acoustic or ultasonic heating.

The power comes from the electricity via resistive heating of the water, V^2/R,  where R is the resistance of the liquid or water.   If you use deionized water it does not work.

These types of devices are also very dangerous, if anything breaks inside or there happens to be metal flakes or chips that break off, they can short the gap and cause high levels of current that can trip breakers or worse, cause fires!

If we want ultrasonic heating, than we need to incorporate an ultrasonic transducer, like   Mr. Timothy Thrap does,  that amish guy.

EM

EM,
I am just trying to get this device replicated.  More information is still needed from my contact.  As you say, devices of this type do carry with them certain potential electrical hazards.  The European inventor of this device calls it a sonic boiler, and so I have chosen to call it by the same name.  Anyway, if we can replicate this device I'm sure many folks here will find a use for it.
Regards,
Slovenia

EM
AHHH ...........Sir Thrapp there's somebody I would love to Poke in the Chest!![the antiChrist}

Oh How I would love to "PING" a globe and make hot water!!

I remember Davey pointing out another very common "Resistive"tea kettle heater that is quite common in New Zealand [back in the day]He said this was nothing like that?

Slovenia can you get Pics from this man?? while its working [running]?

Davies heater made a Vortex as it ran [quite aggressive],a purely resistive heater would form Bubbles and no Vortex.IMNSHO

Thanks
Chet

Chet,
I just finished writing my European contact requesting all the pertinent information regarding his working European version of his sonic boiler.  I intrigued him, so he was asking me a lot of questions today too.  It seems he is very well schooled in electronics and HVAC.  He has invented a new heater that he says has a COP of 66.6 and he will be patenting it soon so information on it is not available.  We will wait to see if he gets back with me regarding more information on his sonic boiler.                         
Regards,
David

Peter Davey's  device and this device presented here are similar
Peter Daysh Davey has SEVERAL inventions and I think it is important to remember this.

Paul-R

I'm rather curious as to where the 400Hz is supposed to come from given the diagrams show a 110V 60Hz supply.   ???

Also it's hard to make head or tail of the attached pdf info as its, well, sort of gibberish. I do know however that the 'standing wave' mentioned makes little sense as at 400Hz and quarter wavelength you are looking at a standing wave of around 190 km!!  How does that work then?

I did however have to smile at this bit of the pdf info:
This is the hardest part to find the frequency of standing
wave current of 60 Hertz. I can calculate that if you pay me.
  C.C

Farrah Day,

The only way wavelength can be a part of this is if the inventor is only considering acoustic velocities and/or compression waves.

Maybe we should pay up  ;D

I don't see how that can help with converting 60 to 400Hz  ;)

Updated Diagram to European Mains Specs

Slovenia,
Whats the 2.1mm? How does that scale with a beer can??

I love that its a beer can!! [A serbian Hillbilly=}

Chet
PS
WOW This is what Davy's heater looks like when it runs and makes Boo Koo Heat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmdSkYEp6M

From Slovenias thread Here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/8999-peter-daysh-davey-water-heater-query-2.html#post156032

Hi Chet,
The 2.1 mm is supposed to be the diameter of the top of the beer can.  It seemed small to me too.  That's less than an inch in diameter.  Their beer cans are either miniature; have a small top; or there's been a typo.  Anyway, hopefully I'll hear back from my contact tomorrow.
Regards,
David

Slovenia,
Whats the 2.1mm? How does that scale with a beer can??

I love that its a beer can!! [A serbian Hillbilly=}

Chet

Thanks Slovenia,
Did you see the text from this Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmdSkYEp6M

HOLY COW...............

Text,

Uploaded by THEWATERENERGY1 on Jul 18, 2011

HEAT / STEAM RESONATOR (ELEMENT) STAN MEYER STYL ....CIRCUIT TEST
90VDC / 1000MA ...AT 1.2 KHz

WE ARE TESTING THIS ELEMENT FOR THE HOME HEATING BOILER.....HEATUP 1LITER WATER FORM 15C TO 90C CELSIUS IN JUST 1 SEC ....THAT IS FASTER THAN A MAGNETRON......ELEMENT IN THIS TEST IS 3XXX 3#INCH....WE US A NEW CIRCUIT FOR THIS TEST

WHAT WE DOING IS TESTING A CIRCUIT AT SEVERALS FREQENCY AND VOLTAGE,,
IN ORDER TO FIND OUT WHAT THE EXACT COMBINATION IS TO FIND RESONANCE IN THE WATER AND HEAT IT VERY QUIKLY,AT THE RIGHT RESONANCE IN THE CIRCUIT,AT THE LOWEST AMP / CANCEL OUT THE AMP.....

THE REASONS WHY WE NEED A HEAT RESONATOR IS, TO DEFROST THE
YOUR WATERFEULTANK IN THE WINTER, INCASE THE WATERFEULTANK IS FROZEN.
AND WE WILL US THE HEATRESONATOR IN A HOMEHEATING BOILER TO HEAT UP THE WATER AND PUMP THE WATER A ROND YOUR HOUSE SO
WE HAVE A WARM HOUSE IN THE WINTER FOR LAST ENERGY AND EMISSIONS....IN EUROPE WE US A LOT PROPANE AT THIS TIME....TO WARMUP YOUR HOUSES

IN THE FUTURE WE WILL POST MORE INFORMATION AND THE SYSTEM AT WORK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

IMNSHO
This info validates several O.U water heating devices,If its true??

Chet

Very cool stuff Chet!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-19, 02:24:41