PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 06:15:20
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
Author Topic: Serbian Professor Savic Sonic water heater replication COP 12  (Read 332828 times)
Group: Guest
One example is "wattsup" he posts a theory on the electron haveing no mass, you come along and give him a verbal slap quoteing mainstream science.

Very stupid theory indeed. An electron weights up to 10.57317 Kg after dinner and the nights of full moon, and its charge is 2,8935 volts. Their mass is compensated by the negative mass of the protons. The charge is in volt, not in coulomb which is an absurd invention from scientists: everyone knows that only volts can electrocute someone, not coulombs. The electron mass is the result of the moon light that is stored in atoms for 4 millenium (before, they were much lighter and this explains why it had been easy to build the egyptian pyramids). This is my "theory" and nobody can prove that I'm wrong. Don't oppose me mainstream science, these conventional crackpots with low IQ are unable to understand the new physics that will open us the realm of free energy!    ;D ;D ;D

I was going to point out that allcanadian told you the electron can give the appearance of haveing no mass makeing you only 50% correct with what you said. But you declined his offer of debate to sort it out and  ran away like you always do.

If AC fell out of an aeroplane without a parachiute he too would give the appearance of having no mass - until I hit the ground. Giving the appearance of having no mass is very different to actually having no mass. Why don't you jump out of an aeroplane without a parachute and then tell me if I'm still only 50% correct!

You have me wrong Rizla, I don't run away from interesting conversations, intelligent arguments or thoughtful debates. However, in your case, those qualities are clearly lacking so I'm simply turning my back and walking away from mindless drivel.  But don't feel I've singled you out, there are many like you out there and I treat you all the same - no favouritism! C.C

What about Chet and the Electric Spoon Resonant Test?  Aren't we supposed to have a movie or something?

Chet and his friend are the last hope for making closed-loop electric-spoon-powered steam turbine electrical generating stations!   ;D

Wrong farrah day you do walk away and now you have gone back to your same old cheap put downs to back out.

You reply but say almost nothing. The lawton device, why do you think that works? Censorship of science why is it twisting facts? Fast freddy scammers or dis-info? Can you show your claim of helping improve the standard on this forum or is throwing insults the only example.

Take a look back at most of your posts, they put people down. You talk of intelligent conversation and make the claim of being better than most but the only evidence of this is your text from your field of research, the rest seems to consist of infantile name calling.

Thats the frustrating thing you just revert to name calling, i can find little evidence of you doing much else.

@milehigh

chet is a computer virus written by aaron at energetic forums. It was designed to start really optimistic then turn weird and finally to find any folder called shit to archive itself in there forever.

Farrah day when you posted a question on another forum asking for help on how stan meyers technology works a character called dankie replied with some very offensive remarks aimed to you, that quickly ruined your thread.

It clearly upset you.

They were trolls, dankie was a troll. your thread was attacked becouse of it`s scientific approach at splitting water, it would attract serious thinkers. If you don`t understand this i will make it clear.

When dankie said this technology is not for you, he ment just that.

I almost certainly know who dankie is now, i can mail his name to you, i do not advise this it`s best forgotten.

If you wish to police the standard of science you need to be able to spot dis-information, there are patterns of behaviour, writeing styles and personality that can be seen in the different names used.
You can study devices, claims and the people involved then release the findings.

By hitting out at anybody you can do as much damage as good, we don`t need any more trolls.

Now i can elaborate as much as necessary, i suspect it`s best left there without any insults.

Take a look back at most of your posts, they put people down.

Not enough! I saw some of them continuing to spread their absurdities in despite well-founded objections. If you like them, you might kindly babble with them instead of boring more intelligent people.

When posting, criticising whats said rather than the person saying it should be the norm not the other way round or both, exception of course is when the likes of dis-information is uncovered.

I agree there is nonsense, scammers,dis-info, kids? or whatever, to unload insults is not really the most intelligent and scientific way of approaching most.

Take prof savic, i was not sure of this at first and gave it the benifit of the doubt, a lot of doubt.

I have had time to think about it, i now give it no hope. It is one of the absurdities.

So what to do? Well to support the heater it will still fail or put it down till it fails. Whichever is done i feel there is the physic prof that loses putting money and some faith in this, i don`t know if anyone else has, the rest have to put up with this dis-info.

This thread is beginning to remind me of the Rock-Paper-Scissors competition.

Each hacker wrote their player then the players competed. The first several iterations were slow and cumbersome with no apparent end in sight. (That is the part that this thread reminds me of). After a few cycles, the games never lasted more than a couple hundred milliseconds. Then it was all over in a couple of seconds.

Farrah Day,

Did you write one of these? You should practice your coding style a bit more. The players have almost no human traits. I wish the cycle time would increase so we could go back to using the forum more than the virtual forum members  ;D

When posting, criticising whats said rather than the person saying it should be the norm

Therefore if you know it, why don't you respect the norm?
Rizla to FD:
"you have ignored what i have said [...] you do not wish to discuss"

You judge someone on alleged intents that you assign yourself to him.

I can accept critics, but not from people demanding others to not make what they make themselves.

If AC fell out of an aeroplane without a parachiute he too would give the appearance of having no mass - until I hit the ground...
...at which point the difference between mass and weight would become apparent to him.

Paul-R

...at which point the difference between mass and weight would become apparent to him.

Paul-R

but only if the time for awareness doesn't exceed the time for deceleration when it smashes on the ground.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 06:15:20