PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 21:14:54
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 973506 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
What about the asbestos and corrosion?  Imagine the cost to rehab those buildings?

EDIT: (sorry for long post)

Larry “Lucky Larry” Silverstein

You’ve got to be lucky to make $4 Billion killing on a 6-month investment of $124 Million

Larry Silverstein is the New York property tycoon who purchased the entire WTC complex just 6 months prior to the 9/11 attacks. That was the first time in its 33-year history the complex had EVER changed ownership.

Mr. Silverstein’s first order of business as the new owner was to change the company responsible for the security of the complex. The new security company he hired was Securacom (now Stratasec). George W. Bush's brother, Marvin Bush, was on its board of directors, and Marvin’s cousin, Wirt Walker III, was its CEO. According to public records, not only did Securacom provide electronic security for the World Trade Center, it also covered Dulles International Airport and United Airlines — two key players in the 9/11 attacks.

The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for many years to the Bush family. KuwAm has been linked to the Bush family financially since the Gulf War. One of its principals and a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, Mishal Yousef Saud al Sabah, served on the board of Stratesec.

Now, consider: The members of a small cabal owned the WTC complex, controlled its electronic security, and also controlled the security not only for one of the airlines whose aircraft were hijacked on 9/11, but the airport from which they originated.

Another little “coincidence” -- Mr. Silversten, who made a down-payment of $124 million on this $3.2 billion complex, promptly insured it for $7 Billion. Not only that, he covered the complex against “terrorist attacks”.

Following the attacks, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy ($7B), based on the two -- in Silverstein's view -- separate attacks. The insurance company, Swiss Re, paid Mr. Silverstein $4.6 Billion — a princely return on a relatively paltry investment of $124 million.

There’s more. You see, the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe. From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception by the NY Port Authority -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?

The towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built. It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings.

The projected cost to disassemble the towers: $15 Billion. Just the scaffolding for the operation was estimated at $2.4 Billion!

In other words, the Twin Towers were condemned structures. How convenient that an unexpected “terrorist” attack demolished the buildings completely.

WTC Building 7 was a part of the WTC complex, and covered under the same insurance policy. This 47-storey steel-framed structure, which was NOT struck by an aircraft, mysteriously collapsed 8 hours later that same day into its own footprint at freefall speed — exactly in the manner of the Twin Towers.

How could this have happened? Mr. Silverstein gave the world the answer when he slipped up during a PBS television interview a year later, on 9/11/2002:

"I remember getting a call from the...er...fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

As anyone who knows anything about construction can tell you, “Pull” is common industry jargon for a controlled demolition.

One thing is for sure, the decision to 'pull' WTC 7 would have delighted many people. Especially because it has been reported that thousands of sensitive files relating to some of the biggest financial scams in history  — including Enron and WorldCom -- were stored in the offices of some of the building’s tenants:

US Secret Service
NSA
CIA
IRS
BATF
SEC
NAIC Securities
Salomon Smith Barney
American Express Bank International
Standard Chartered Bank
Provident Financial Management
ITT Hartford Insurance Group
Federal Home Loan Bank

The Securities and Exchange Commission has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed by the collapse of WTC 7. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. ..."Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive," said Max Berger of New York's Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. "This is a disaster for these cases."

Citigroup says some information that the committee is seeking [about WorldCom] was destroyed in the Sept. 11 terror attack on the World Trade Center. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center. The bank says that back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in the attack.

Inside WTC 7 was the US Secret Service's largest field office with more than 200 employees. "All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building," according to US Secret Service Special Agent David Curran.

What a neat, complete, and fortuitous turn of events was 9/11.

Incidentally, it’s worth noting that one of Lucky Larry’s closest friends — a person with whom it’s said he speaks almost daily by phone — is none other than former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

More on that cozy little relationship later...

"Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong,
which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man.
To decide against your conviction is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor,
 both to yourself and to your country."
- Mark Twain

###

"lucky Larry." Follow the money...More Questions...

Group: Guest
Not so fast Grumpy,, Water you saying? The missiles that hit the towers were powered by HHO or what? Dont be so facetious man.  ;D  sorry this is just such a dark thread. i had to try. C.C

one thing is for sure it had nothing to do with the 7 trillion reported lost,,,i mean misplaced,, umm well stoled then on 9-10-11

tExB=qr
The plot thickens:

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Some of these coincidences are just too uncanny!

I am sure the best feats of these men is best to come!  Big Oil is always blamed for supressing new energy sources, but never the Big Bankers!  You rarely hear of a bank CEO getting assassinated.  Of course that German man got both legs blown off 20 years ago.  Shaped charged job via bicyle!  Absolutely beautiful!

Heres one for ya.  Some of what I post is not directly related to 911, but really, in the end, all this nasty stuff is part of the grand plan. Its just more proof of the lies and deceit going on. Sort of a character reference. And I bet it is THEY that are at the hands of all of it.

Anybody know anyone with thyroid problems?  We dont see a lot of people that have it, goiter like issues that are clearly visible, because a lot are taking medication, "to keep it in check". No lump in neck, better blood flow to the brain, due to no lump, and breathing issues solved, no lump.  A well known cause is excessive heavy metal intake.
Thyroid is just one problem people are suffering from due to geoengineering(chem trails)

When I was a kid, the trails of a jet never remained in the sky like they do today.  These metals, chemicals, even human blood(was found), etc. can remain up there for up to around 3 years(to supposedly redirect sunlight to cool the earth), before making it to the ground. And that is a new issue for many if not all. Our soils and water are being covered with this stuff.

Just wait till I get into Japans 3rd reactor.  It is through the floor of containment and a fear of a Hydro-volcanic reaction once the core reaches(melts its way) a reservoir of water.  Stated by the man who designed it.  
The US and Canada are being basically blasted due to virtually constant  easterly winds over the pacific. Hawaii adds Boron to the milk there due to radiation levels in the milk were 2300 times the normal amount. And its $15 a gal there.  Is 2300 times a lot?  And, there is 20 million tons of houses, garbage, etc. coming our way.  Check it all out for yourselves if interested.  

Did you know Fluoride is a neural toxin? Toothpaste. How many times do you brush? Water. How much do you drink?

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/29/group-aims-to-pursue-lawsuit-over-geo-engineering-related-illnesses/

These are the times that the book of Revelations becomes easier to understand. Earthquakes and volcano activity, etc. will come like birth pains. Stronger and more often till..........

Mags

The western world.

What is happening in the "Western World" is not
spontaneous or the result of any "Muslim" threat.
It has all been "engineered" by the same operatives
who engineered "9/11" in order to further their AGENDA.

In order for the AGENDA to succeed certain well planned
tensions, conflicts and wars involving certain pre-determined
"sides" must occur.  What is presently happening today was
on the drawing boards more than 50 years ago.  In some
cases much, much more than 50 years.

When the attack upon the U.S.S. Liberty did not succeed in
producing the desired effect, alternatives were resorted to
which were already well planned out ahead of time.

The "leaders" of the Western World are very much involved
in all of these shenanigans.  Things are never as they are made
to "appear" to be.  We are all immersed in a manipulated "reality"
which does not bode well for the majority.

Look to the skies and see evidence of weather manipulations
which are capable of producing violent storms and very heavy
localized rainfall.  It is very much a "weapon" long in the planning
and development which is now being unleashed as another
facet of the AGENDA.

The financial collapse soon to occur is another "weapon" in their
arsenal which is approaching fruition.

There is much more to come - some of which will be utterly
unbelievable.  They (the leaders/owners of the Western World)
are not nice people.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Try to remember that Lucky Larry Silverstein is a comparatively small time mob member, who like all members of gangster organizations, he had to hand the money up the chain of command. He may have been able to keep a small percentage.

So where does the insurance money come from? I'm sure the insurance company that covered the policy did not want to pay up, as they probably knew the truth of the matter(insurance investigators know when to smell a rat, they have the probabilities on the bet all worked out).  But with a gun to their head (political pressure) they would have to pay up.

So where does the insurance money come from?.....probably you and me as the insurance companies are in business to make money, not lose it, so they will raise rates to their customers to compensate and recover losses.

The money handed up the chain will probably fund other mob activity in the form of black ops.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Dumped:

Precisely what is the AGENDA?  Why beat around the bushes like you have been doing for months?  What is it?

Ion:

If you have invested a lot of research time into 9/11, then what is the real truth as far as you are concerned?  Same comment as stated to Dumped, why beat around the bushes?  Just say it straight up.

Magluvin:

What do you precisely mean by geoengineering using chem trails?  Who is doing it?  Why are they doing it?  What are their goals?  How are they doing it?  Same comments as above, no beating around the bushes, just say it straight up.

MileHigh

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From MH:

Ion:

If you have invested a lot of research time into 9/11, then what is the real truth as far as you are concerned?  Same comment as stated to Dumped, why beat around the bushes?  Just say it straight up.

I will quote a famous line from a movie: The truth? You want the truth? Well you can't handle the truth!

Thats right, you can't handle the truth, so hold on tight to your blue blanket, cover your ears and eyes and pretend it will go away.

Straight up as I could give it to you. Do your own research if you have the guts for it.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Leaders of the world's large banks are manipulating the nations of the world.  They influence political, military, and economic policies and actions on a global scale.  I am sure they have trained the latest anti-christ and are waiting for the right time to let him rise to power.

I await MH's demand for "proof", which he doesn't want to see and he knows I lack to time/effort to go and find it for him.

If you want to know what is going on, you will seek the answers.

Group: Ambassador

IMO
As Mags said
This is Biblical Stuff !!

But I also Completely believe OU is Biblical stuff !!

But what do I know...................

Chet

Hey Mh

Well, you should see some vids on YT on it. There is one that shows a large volume of liquid/gas being spewed from the plane, Not a toilet flush at 600mph mind you. And its not just jet exhaust. 100% spittin.
Another story is of a private pilot taking his lil bird out and a large jet was near him, not suppose to be there, and looked to be spewing fuel. He called the tower, and explained what he was seeing, and the person on the other end seemed more interested in who the pilot was, and what/where etc. rather than calling the jet that seemed to be leaking lots of fuel.

Reasons that have been told are that they are releasing particulates in the high atmosphere, Aluminum, Boron, etc, the list goes on, but they say it is to reflect some of the suns rays to help the earth not heat up so fast. Geo-engineering. They all need to be taken out for an afternoon of electroshock.

But theories are many. Population reduction, a way to enhance Haarp, and the list can go on and on.  But even IF they didnt intend to harm us from it all, they were wrong.  

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/09/promo-video-why-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/21/if-chemtrails-and-haarp-didn%E2%80%99t-disturb-you-enough-wait-until-you-hear-about-morgellons/

there is a lot of info on it. I have just gotten into it a few months ago. I say yep, there something going on.  ;]

Mags

Dumped:

Precisely what is the AGENDA?  Why beat around the bushes like you have been doing for months?  What is it?

Ion:

Magluvin:

What do you precisely mean by geoengineering using chem trails?  Who is doing it?  Why are they doing it?  What are their goals?  How are they doing it?  Same comments as above, no beating around the bushes, just say it straight up.

MileHigh

All of the questions that you've asked above
have answers that are readily found with just
a modicum of research.

You're demonstrating a "profile" which is quite
common among academics and intellects today.
All creative effort is focused on research which
is translatable into monetary gain.  All other creative
effort is essentially eschewed as being valueless
or wasted time.

In today's world it is absolutely incredible the numbers of
bright people who are so absorbed in satisfying their own
needs that they seem incapable of taking notice of what
is truly going on around them.

They're fully satisfied with what the media presents each
day which relieves them of any oblligation to discover
answers to occasionally nagging questions by their own
devices.

Their reasons for avoiding truth which may lead to feelings of
discomfort are deeply embedded and very resistant to intrinsic
modification.

Until they've run head on into problems which demand immediate
action and cannot be relegated to low priorities.

As has already been aptly pointed out:  uninformed opinions
which are devoid of verifiable facts are nothing more than
hearsay.

It would be ever so nice to see some semblance of knowledge!

"Head in a bowl?"  You bet!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

So I ask three straightforward questions and I get two cop-outs and one attempt at an answer that's all over the map.

It sort of makes me think of my early days on YouTube asking people about their supposed free energy experiments.  The common reply was, "Do the experiments yourself."  But the problem was that all of the people I asked clearly weren't doing experiments at all.  They were just measuring one or two things with their multimeters and watching their creations spin.

I think this little exercise was very revealing.

MileHigh

Also if you have serious doubts, Hawaii is trying to pass a bill for a no fly zone for these sprayings.  Its real alright.

Does anyone here know of the numerous nuclear plat problems we have had here in the US since Japans problem?

2 in Nebraska due to flooding they had earlier this year. Did you hear about it? ;]
1 in Alabama had 7 power lines torn from the tornado(Haarp?Many tornados at the time, many.) that were incoming lines for the cooling pumps. 10,000 gallons of deisel per HOUR to run those pumps on emergency gens. Estimated 2 weeks to repair the 7 lines.
Did you hear about that one? ;]

Associated Press did a 12 month investigation on the safety of nuc plants. The found that 48 of like 65(of 111 I think here in the US) plants investigated were leaking tritium into the ground and into some water systems. They found that most plants are running on extended permit(license) beyond the 40 year limit. At 40 years, the plants should be shut down and "fully" serviced and checked before continuing operation.   Did you hear..........

Los Alamos nuc facility. Outside tents cover nuc materials in containers. UNDER TENTS.  Well there was a BIG fire (few months ago) that was heading that way.    What a bunch of idiots we let run this country. Das right, we let them. Mostly because many never hear about these things. Media control.

The Viginia plant hit by the earth quake(Ive read that it was a nuking of underground cities. Seismometer signature was not of a normal earthquake, more like nuc.) was found to be leaking tritium via broken OLD cooling system.
Did you hear about that one?  ;]

But it is amazing what you find when you are aware.  ;]

Mags

So I ask three straightforward questions and I get two cop-outs and one attempt at an answer that's all over the map.

It sort of makes me think of my early days on YouTube asking people about their supposed free energy experiments.  The common reply was, "Do the experiments yourself."  But the problem was that all of the people I asked clearly weren't doing experiments at all.  They were just measuring one or two things with their multimeters and watching their creations spin.

MileHigh

Practice makes Perfect!

You'll be greatly and pleasantly surprised to
discover that you're fully capable of finding
satisfactory answers if you'll but expend some
effort to seek and hone your skills.

Aye, the exercise is very revealing indeed!

Great Teachers cannot be shamed or cajoled
into doing the work the student needs in order
to gain benefit.

Chin up!  Press on!

Edit - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Short answer:  Your profile indicates that your
belief system is inefficient at accepting and
processing external input for retention.

Any input from external sources which your
belief system finds unacceptable for retention
produces destructive and highly verbose feedback
which attempts to nullify the "incongruous" input
followed by total short term memory erasure.

Your belief system demands that all beliefs
originate internally as if they were your own
in order to be accepted and processed for
retention within allocated memory.

tExB=qr
Smart cattle are still cattle.

MileHigh

Cmon M.  You asked...
What do you precisely mean by geoengineering using chem trails?  Who is doing it?  Why are they doing it?  What are their goals?  How are they doing it?  Same comments as above, no beating around the bushes, just say it straight up.

I said -  Reasons that have been told are that they are releasing particulates in the high atmosphere, Aluminum, Boron, etc, the list goes on, but they say it is to reflect some of the suns rays to help the earth not heat up so fast. Geo-engineering.
Answered

I said - Nothing. Who do you think?  THEY.  ;]

I said -  Same as first answer.
I said - Same as first answer.

I said - Umm Airplanes? Chemtrails?  Never heard of it?   Yer a virgin.  ;]

I can tell you everything, but its all over the net. Pick your search results.  ;]   Depends on if you want to know more.

Mags Beating Bush

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I always knew that, someday, this day would come.
A toast I say to the many splendours that missed our view.
Cheers to all that bicker and bitch about much of nothing.
Farewell to my brethren who have lost their world.
Forever to my brethren who have kept their soul.
It is as it is written and so claimed.
The evidence of evil is pervasive.
Pity will not come our way but dissolve.
As a believer, joy comes my way but not to the many.
The passing of this final moment marks the decision.
The day that Grace was removed.

Group: Moderator

@Milehigh
What do you precisely mean by geoengineering using chem trails?  Who is doing it?  Why are they doing it?  What are their goals?  How are they doing it?  Same comments as above, no beating around the bushes, just say it straight up.

On the surface it would seem there should be no cause for concern however I think your post hit the nail on the head. Now if I were to place a 100 gallon tank of water in the back of my truck and rig a spray bar to spray this "water" into the air as I drove down the highway I can assure you I would not make it more than 10 or 20 miles before someone called the police and I was pulled over and questioned as to what in the hell I was doing. However concerning these jets frequently dumping large amounts of unknown substances into the atmosphere over populated areas we have a complete information blackout, as you say "Who is doing it?  Why are they doing it?  What are their goals?  How are they doing it?". You see in the real world environmental agencies must be informed, studies and disclosures are made to the appropriate agencies and the public informed through various channels yet none of this has happened. Apparently all the environmental laws which must be followed to the letter and all the disclosures and protocols have simply been ignored which I think should give any sane individual cause for concern.
Then we have the fictional "terrorist threat", now if a terrorist can fly a jet into a building then one would think mysterious jets dumping unknown substances into the atmosphere might be cause for concern by some level of government. When I fly they do everything short of a body cavity search just in case I may be hiding a terrorist somewhere on my person however apparently thousands of gallons of a mystery substance which never arrives at it's destination is no cause for concern.
Is that weird --- or what?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@everyone

I just finished a well-worded, sorta short tirade   :D ;D >:( :P  (with these cute smiley faces)  post on my Bench, as to what I want to do with the 9/11 posts there.   Delete them (they're perfectly good for this discussion) or import them here?   I have the ability there, but they stay here after they arrive---this isn't my Forum.

My post is still there and will remain there as an announcement of my intentions.   I'm putting a notification and return-to-topic check mark on this thread.
I was afraid of that.   My whole thread was transferred to here, or else, the posts from PhysicsProf's #31 in my thread, to the end of the thread, came here and the preceding posts were deleted.
        Okay; I just looked; the second supposition appears correct.   Off-topic posts to the end of my former thread were copied here and the preliminary posts were deleted.   At least I think so.   There was more than one page of them, assuming 10 posts to a page.

Oh, well.   Everyone learns, sometimes the hard way.   I would have done it differently if I had known that.   I would have copied-and-pasted individual posts to a blank target text screen on this thread, one at a time.   Then deleted the original posts in the Bench thread when I knew the posts was here.

Now, then:  Peterae indicated to me he'll merge what I posts sent into the rest of this thread on his own time.   I'm moving tomorrow and I don't know how much time I'll have to be here.    I will "Be Back!"  as The Terminator has said in more than one movie.    :D   ;D   ;)   ^-^   >:-)

--Lee

Grumpy,    that was most interesting, thanks for posting.  This is what I mean by all this circumstantial evidence surrounding 9/11, and I know there is more cause I read it way back when.    This topic is so vast one can go in so many directions and write volumes on it.  

@all

I think the following article is unbiased as far as possible, and seems very exhaustive with plenty of references on this question of demolition.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_controlled_demolition_conspiracy_theories

Like I’ve stated before, I see this demolition issue as a diversion to the main conspiracy of who did it.   It should be very apparent to an intelligent person that the reason the towers fell is because they were hit by airplanes and damaged, with the collapse starting at the damaged location.    I don’t discount what Dr Jones et. al. found, either.   We just don’t know where the red chips found in the dust came from, but why be obsessed with red chips in the dust when there are so many other things to investigate?    On the question of Building 7, I know what I’ve heard on TV during the news, and what the intended meaning of the words was.  The “pull it” remark did not refer to pulling the emergency personnel from the buildings, as the article states, but to demolish it.  I believe they didn’t need to set up explosives on all floors, as they usually do,  simply weaken a few beams up top and the force of the floors collapsing on the bottom ones increases, and a domino effect takes it down all the way, just like we witnessed.  The placing of these few explosives could have been carried out that day maybe in one hour or less.  This was certainly not a standard demolition project, but a quick emergency type of operation.

Let’s talk about remote control of flying vehicles.  During the Afganistan and Iraq wars it became apparent that a new way to prosecute wars is being utilized.  Remote control drones, like the Predetor and Reaper, are now mainstream war machines.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/20/world/asia/20drones.html

These vehicles are controlled from half the way around the world, from the US mainland.  I worked with a few folks that went into "combat" from the comfort of their chairs. Now let me ask this question.  Did these systems get developed in a year or two since the war began?   No they did not.  Some of the architecture and links that make this possible have been around for a while but not widely advertised. I know because I worked on related technology and waveforms around that time, and it wasn't new.   In fact Remote Control of airplanes goes back to WWII, that's how JFK's older brother died, and his death was classified and not even president Kennedy could get the answers he sought about his brother’s death at that time.  (the info has been declassified since)    So, if the planes that flew into the world trade center were remote controlled, I have no doubt a remote control terminal was used much like what is now used to control the drones in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  
After the Clinton era, and the significant demilitarization of the US, (e.g. number of bases closed, pentagon budget reductions, etc..) because of the end of the cold war, and after that euphoric dot com bubble period,  I knew that as soon as the republicans were taking over something military in nature was going to happen to bring back the value of all the defense stocks.    As soon as Bush junior took office, we had that China incident, that mid air collision between a US surveillance plane and a Chinese jet and the ensuing drama after they made an emergency landing in China at some military base.   I thought OK these guys are focused on Asia, and North Korea, so we’ll see action there, but then out of the blue, on September 11th, we find out that the game had changed and we were getting involved in the oil rich regions of the middle east, once again.   If papa Bush couldn’t do it, by golly, junior was going to pull it off and finish what was started.
OK, let me fast forward a bit, we went to war in Afghanistan not necessarily to get Bin Laden, but to make a regime change.  Bin Laden and Al Qaeda was the excuse, and the Taliban would not turn them over, so we decided the Taliban must go, they are too fundamentalist, and they don’t play nice with the new world order.   Bin Laden in a few interviews has said that he did not order attacks on the WTC, I read that in a few places but I don’t have a link.  But no matter, we finally caught up with him in Pakistan and what a royal screw up that mission was contrary to all the praise and cheer.
So many people tend to idolize the Navy Seals, Delta Forces, and all these other “elite” squads, and rightly so because they undergo some serious training and have some nifty equipment, but in reality,  the operations they pull off are usually a piece of cake compared to what the Marines endured on the streets of Fallujah in Iraq, day in and day out.     These Special Op guys have a very easy job from this perspective.  I mean, how hard is it to sneak in with night vision goggles and shoot unarmed men and women, catching them unawares?   Think about that.  
The operation they pulled off in Pakistan was a ridiculous blunder if you ask me.   They shot the one men that could have shed so much light on 9/11 if put on trial, and lost a billion dollar stealth helicopter in the process, revealing critical technology to a foreign country.  They ought to be prosecuted under the Import Export laws, same laws I abide by at work.   We worked hard on some of this stealth technology, and these nitwits couldn’t even carry out a proper destruction of the helicopter.  What do you expect from a bunch of trigger happy muscle heads?  But what really bugs me about the whole Bin laden operation is his killing, and then not even releasing photos to prove they got him and of course DNA and make the body available for analysis by 3rd parties, which they claim they did on the boat, yeah sure.  Talk about a slap in the face to all the military families that have lost loved one in this war believing the lies about terrorism and Bin Laden in particular.     I think a senator or congressmen initiated a lawsuit against the White House administration for this purpose.  And by the way, that “famous” photo of Obama and his cabinet with some Generals and Hillary Clinton watching in awe the operation as it unfolded is such a fake and staged of course later after the fact.  In fact the live feed was never transmitted after a certain point.    
What a sham this whole 9/11 and all the repercussions, and all the loss of life.  The world is controlled by this cabal of power hungry maniacs.  Since the world’s been turning, the powerful have wanted more power, more territory, more control.   Examples like king Nebuchadnezzar of ancient Babylon come to mind, the  Persian Empire, Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, and since then the most notorious, the Papacy and the reign of terror they carried out during the middle ages until the “deadly wound” was received when the French General Berthier took the Pope captive in 1798 ending their more then a 1000 year supremacy.   Then the “wound” was healed later by Mussolini, and the world has been wondering after the “BEAST” ever since.  Do you see what crowds this little puppet figure of a false man made religion draws?   In the book “Keys of this Blood”, Jesuit Malachi Martin, reveals some very interesting facts about this organization and it’s operations and desires.    Do you know that these Jesuits have infiltrated all political levels?  This once Protestant nation is now un-recognizable, and the separation “wall” between State and Religion is constantly being eroded.   So who is really pulling all the strings behind the scenes?   Who are the real players at the very top?   Is it Israeli banking giants?  Capitalists?  Papal fish heads?  Why do so many people want to control you and me, and rule over us?  How about we give them all the finger, and stop fighting their wars, believing their lies, buying their products, and using their money?   I can’t believe the Papacy use to sell indulgences at the time of the reformation.  Give us money and you can sin.  Talk about a new low.    Just so you know I don’t hate people that believe a certain way, but I sure think they are deceived by their moral and religious leaders, and this applies to anybody who does not question what they are told, weather it be wall street stories, world history, or your local car salesmen down the street.  

ok, that's my rant for tonight.   >:-)
« Last Edit: 2011-12-04, 04:34:57 by EMdevices »

A quote from the latest article about Fukushima....

Children over 32 miles from ground zero are suffering fatigue, diarrhea, and nosebleeds, the three most common of eight radiation sickness signs, the three in the earliest stage.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/29/fukushima-will-not-go-away/

Mags

Well, just for fun, here is a hypothetical story for all of you to contemplate.

A jet plane leaves a vapour trail when the water that is the the product of the combustion encounters air at the right pressure, humidity and temperature to form water droplets.  "Clouds," if you will.

This has been going on since the dawn of the jet age, and it goes much further back than that.  High-flying piston-powered aircraft can do exactly the same thing.

Then someone, perhaps in the late Seventies, speculated that they were mysterious chemical trails.  Planes were flying across the land spraying chemicals.  Somehow, the evil government scientists could not figure out how to make this nefarious act of spraying the population with chemicals an invisible process.  Everybody in the secret underground lab went "Duh!" at the same time.  Nonetheless, the evil string-pullers behind the evil string-pullers decided to go ahead with the program anyways.

So, lots of nervous energy has been expended over the past 35 years worrying about those nasty chem trails.  Makes you think that it might call for a class action lawsuit, all that collective suffering.  However, the people that give lectures about the chem trails and write books about them have a vested interest in keeping the chemical poisoning of the population ongoing, a continuous process.  They give lectures and write books to keep a roof over their heads and to eat.

And it's all pure crap.  Just junk snake-oil salesman trying to make you believe that the vapour trails left by jet engines are some kind of chemical being sprayed as part of a government conspiracy, when it's just ordinary water.  Just ordinary water, period.

And the next time a strange weather phenomenon takes place the chem trail lobby will blame it on the chem trails, and some people will believe it.

Quote from: EMdevices

In the book “Keys of this Blood”, Jesuit Malachi Martin, reveals some very interesting facts about this organization and it’s operations and desires.    Do you know that these Jesuits have infiltrated all political levels?

ok, that's my rant for tonight.   >:-)

Ah yes, the Jesuits.  They themselves are the
product of an infiltration of the Roman Church.

Christendom was infiltrated by "pretenders"
since long ago (First Century) and has been
molded into a tool of the AGENDA.

The Dark Ages were their handiwork.

The entire hierarchy of both Catholicism and
Protestantism are servants of the Synagogue
of Satan.  Such is their wealth, power, influence
and control.  Babylon the Great.

Radical Islam is their invention too.

MH says...
Makes you think that it might call for a class action lawsuit

This link is from about 5 of my posts ago

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/29/group-aims-to-pursue-lawsuit-over-geo-engineering-related-illnesses/

First you say how badly I answered your questions.

Then you make the statement above after I post the link above.

Maybe put the bong down for a bit.  ;]

And for the clincher, he blurts out a bunch of knowledge on the subject.   Why ask so many questions if you already know most of the answers.?   Bong hit?  ;]

Mags

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 21:14:54