PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-12-13, 09:11:20
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: TPU controlled by Phased Locked Loop (PLL)  (Read 24696 times)

I was re-reading the letters from Steven Mark to Lindsay recently, specifically pages 55, 56, 57 in the Dear Lindsay pdf file, which deal with the control circuit for which he has a patent, and I've been meaning to post some of these ideas in a separate thread so we can have some "targeted" discussion about these , and now just found the time.

Steven Mark was telling Lindsay how difficult it was to construct the solid state control circuits, and how humidity was affecting the board material they used and how it would change the operating parameters, etc..,  and I got to thinking that what the guy was actually building was a PHASED LOCKED LOOP to control his device.  

I do not have a lot of time and patience to explain what this circuit is and what it does in full detail, so this discussion is intended for individuals that are willing to put forth the effort to read and educate themselves, or for individuals who already are familiar with these concepts.

I have drawn a rough schematic of the PLL concept for the TPU,  and you can see it in the attached image file.  

The main motivator of my thinking is obviously radio and control theory, and the concept that if we utilize a local oscillator that beats in sync with an external signal, the received power due to these interactions will be amplified and controlled and kept in phase.    

If the local oscillator drifts, then we get a beat frequency, and power will be going in and out, so the average would be zero, but of course we could rectify it.

Anyhow, the main point here is that the TPU's according to Steven Mark are controlled in frequency and kept right on the "conversion frequency"  what ever that might be, maybe the 5kHz frequency perhaps.

I hope this generates some discussion about the TPU's again

EM

PS,  When two pure sinusoidal signals are multiplied together by a non-linear device, or "mixed" as the radio engineering science likes to refer to this process, the output is two other pure signals that are shifted in frequency.  One of the products is the difference of frequencies and the other the sum of the two frequencies.   If our aim is to be in sync with another signal, we mix our local oscillator signal with the external signal and filter out the higher frequency product and keep the low frequency one, which will be DC if we are exactly on frequency.     
« Last Edit: 2012-01-16, 03:57:01 by EMdevices »

How do you know that SM told Lindsay the truth,for that matter why would SM want you to have
the secret to build a tpu.SM knows exactly how to build a tpu,if he really wanted you to know how to build one he would tell you exactly how to build it.I'm not trying to disillusion you on the tpu it takes a lot to keep trying for years to figure out how to build it,plain and simple SM does not want you to ever figure out how to build it.You forget he made fools of the engineers that came with the investors,when he ran hes con operation and that was for years,hes a pathological liar.
My point is be careful what you believe is the truth,this guy doesn't know what truth is,the only thing he has said that is the truth is,"I don't know how it works only that it does",told to Jack Durban in 2008 about the tpu.

There was some wisemen that set out on a journey to get the "Unknown Toroid of SM" along the way they met a raggyman.The raggyman said wisemen you seek the,"Unknown Toroid of SM",one of the wiseman said yes we do,how did you know we are wisemen.The raggyman ,said you  wear Yellow Cone Shaped TPU Elite Hats,one of the wisemen said raggyman, would you like to join us,no the raggyman said I have already made this journey,years ago.I came here to warn you that  you go around in circles.We are wisemen and know many more things  than you,don't worry about us, raggyman.The raggyman said ok ,good journey,the raggyman looking from  hes vantage point saw that the trail the wisemen followed was a circle,the raggyman thought," oh well,I hope they don't get dizzy ".
As to the SM toroid,it will never be found in any parts book,it is not a CMC,it is not a delay line.

Frequency equals matter...
As to the SM toroid,it will never be found in any parts book,it is not a CMC,it is not a delay line.

I truly believe you are correct on this point.
How the inspecting engineers were fooled is a mystery when there is [no mass circuitry] and [it's just the way the coils work naturally].

---------------------------

thanks cheapower2012,   "going round and round in circles" is actually the "secret" !   ;D    

Steven inputs a bunch of harmonic frequencies into the TPU and they begin to interact with each other and create a revolving mechanical or vibrational wave that travels through the ring in a clockwise direction in the Northern hemisphere, and a counter-clockwise direction in the Southern hemisphere,  or vice versa.

The vibration wave is also accompanied by a strong magnetic field which follows it, and thus a type of dynamo is set in motion that induces a DC voltage as it cuts the many wires, as he explained.  

« Last Edit: 2012-01-16, 06:39:15 by EMdevices »

This is quite amazing,  his hand seems to affect the current draw at these low frequencies.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_kB6GQK9BE

PS   This makes me think of Floyd's VTA device, which also seemed to be a type of fluxgate type of arrangement.   Now imagine with me this process taking place in a ring, so instead of oscillating back and forth it ROTATES,  generating constant DC voltage as the external magnetic field tries to snap back in.   Yikes,  this is the scary type of TPU dynamics, the type that brings out the MIB's    :-X 
« Last Edit: 2012-01-16, 06:37:25 by EMdevices »

LOL, you guys never fail to crack me up,your facts are incorrect the strange current meter
used in the big tpu video is set to detect dc magnetic fields,it does not detect ac fields on this setting,
but will respond to pulsing dc fields
The SM explanation of mixing frequencies is pure crap he said this to throw you off so you go in circles.
Your going to have to think outside the box on this,heres a suggestion
how does induction occur not the math definition but visually.Then think how could a
coil of very few turns obtain a fairly high voltage.
This is not thru a step up action ,like a transformer,but action on electrons directly,
not of a magnetic field nature.

None of the real TPU's have power transistor's or power fet's none are needed or any complicated circuitry  needed.

You don't realize it but you're on the right track.

The reason the ampmeter shows DC is because there is a DC magnetic field, and there is a DC magnetic field because there is a DC current flowing through the VERTICAL CONTROL WINDINGS and through the LIGHT BULBS!  So this is the load current!

You see, just like SM said, the voltage appears on the input, and the input is the CONTROL windings.

The collector winding that gives the TPUs their shape, actualy "collect" the energy in some shape or form, but the big clue is that the DC magnetic field is generated by the control windings because the load current flows through them, which means that the voltage is generated in them, and that's because there is one hell of a spinning magnetic field in there that is SMALL in magnitude,  but HUGE in VELOCITY.    It's that "hash" on top of the DC, it's the "hash" that is responsible for generating the DC.  All those frequencies mix and "match" and when they "begin to feed each other" then the "magic" occurs:  a spinning magnetic field.  However the energy generated does not come from nothing, it comes from somewhere and it's the somewhere that is the mystery for some.   They somehow think energy is "created" by the TPU, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.  The energy is actually "harvested" by the TPU, from the earth's magnetic field, which "has an inherent frequency and we tune into it".

So it's all about the SPEED of the rotating magnetic field and not it's magnitude which is small in comparison to the large DC generated.

EM

PS.  Steven Mark knew exactly what he was talking about, but few people understand.

Group: Guest
You don't realize it but you're on the right track.

The reason the ampmeter shows DC is because there is a DC magnetic field, and there is a DC magnetic field because there is a DC current flowing through the VERTICAL CONTROL WINDINGS and through the LIGHT BULBS!  So this is the load current!

You see, just like SM said, the voltage appears on the input, and the input is the CONTROL windings.

The collector winding that gives the TPUs their shape, actualy "collect" the energy in some shape or form, but the big clue is that the DC magnetic field is generated by the control windings because the load current flows through them, which means that the voltage is generated in them, and that's because there is one hell of a spinning magnetic field in there that is SMALL in magnitude,  but HUGE in VELOCITY.    It's that "hash" on top of the DC, it's the "hash" that is responsible for generating the DC.  All those frequencies mix and "match" and when they "begin to feed each other" then the "magic" occurs:  a spinning magnetic field.  However the energy generated does not come from nothing, it comes from somewhere and it's the somewhere that is the mystery for some.   They somehow think energy is "created" by the TPU, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.  The energy is actually "harvested" by the TPU, from the earth's magnetic field, which "has an inherent frequency and we tune into it".

So it's all about the SPEED of the rotating magnetic field and not it's magnitude which is small in comparison to the large DC generated.

EM

PS.  Steven Mark knew exactly what he was talking about, but few people understand.

Exactly....finally you are done with the power lines .Now how do you make a lightning fast pll ..that is lightning fast phase response?

@gridbias,

... let me guess,  with  vacuum tubes?       ;)

Steven was right on,  vacuum tubes have really high gain,  and high gain is needed for fast step response in a control feedback circuit, PLL in this case.

I re-read what he told you in the beginning,  and it's like OMG,  the guy told us everything and he even says so. We have everything needed to duplicate the generator.

EM

PS,  I wanted to add to my previous post that the confusion about the control vs collector winding is the fact that the output voltage is generated in the vertical windings, which he calls the "control" windings.   But there is a reason they are called the control windings, and it's because that's where the frequencies are injected, and as they combine and interact in the "non-linear" collector winding or ring,  and vibrations occur,  the revolving magnetic field that results then acts upon these "control" windings and now they are the output windings.
« Last Edit: 2012-01-16, 08:16:37 by EMdevices »

This discussion should open somebody's eyes, I would expect.

In the earlier letters sent to Lindsay,  Steven Mark talked about how he started thinking about this technology and how he discovered the "kick".    Subsequently he says that eventually he learned how to create many more "kicks" per second.

After these early revelations,  he tells how the device is "activated", and specificaly he tells us that we need to input one frequency into the control windings, then it's 2nd harmonic, then it's 3rd harmonic.  

Has anybody wondered and thought about how the rapid kicks and the harmonics could be related to each other?      

Well, wonder no more!    

A series of harmonics is nothing more then a series of "kicks" or sharp rise time impulses.

This series is the famous impulse function minus the DC component.   See the figure below which I simulated for you by adding 3 cosine waves of frequency  10 Hz,  20 Hz and 30 Hz.   Notice how the frequencies  "come together" periodicaly and we obtain a spike, i.e. when they are all in phase and add up.    Steven loved to slap his hand together to illustrate the coincidence of the frequencies coming together, as he was explaining the "washboard" effect.

EM

tExB=qr
The kick was the large spike that resulted from the two pulses combining when one was delayed by several ns.  This has already been established.  .99 simulated it in Spice, and Peter experimented with this on the bench.  The kick is not a source of excess energy, but we might ask if this kick can somehow produce an anomolous effect.   Peter had some interesting results but did not bias the pulses or use hv pulses.  Still many unanswered questions.

yes, lot's of questions remain G

In the strictest sense, the kick is a mechanical impulse given to the filament of the tube, as explained by Steven Mark.   That's what he means by it.    In a more general sense,  a "kick" can be any sharp impulse, that may or may not be utilized to produce movement of wires or magnets, or whatever.     These sharp pulses can also be generated many different ways,  an he certainly did not have to employ this superposition method, or delays, or did he?   

BTW,  Something that interest me as a curriosity is the DC value that get's established between the pulses.  If the sharp pulses are rectified, we are left with high frequencies that seem to ride on a negative DC offset, as seen in my above graph.   

tExB=qr
yes, lot's of questions remain G

In the strictest sense, the kick is a mechanical impulse given to the filament of the tube, as explained by Steven Mark.   That's what he means by it.    In a more general sense,  a "kick" can be any sharp impulse, that may or may not be utilized to produce movement of wires or magnets, or whatever.     These sharp pulses can also be generated many different ways,  an he certainly did not have to employ this superposition method, or delays, or did he?   

BTW,  Something that interest me as a curriosity is the DC value that get's established between the pulses.  If the sharp pulses are rectified, we are left with high frequencies that seem to ride on a negative DC offset, as seen in my above graph.   

The dc bias is the same as the magnet used by Energia Celeste in their design.  EC's timing scheme requires a microcessor, but the gain is rediculously high.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=356.msg13581#msg13581

In the Energia Celeste Patent they claim 20kw equivalent shaft horsepower with only 0.84 watts input.  That is phenomenal!

Quote from: EMdevices
 ...I simulated for you by adding 3 cosine waves of frequency  10 Hz,  20 Hz and 30 Hz.   Notice how the frequencies  "come together" periodically and we obtain a spike, i.e. when they are all in phase and add up.    Steven loved to slap his hand together to illustrate the coincidence of the frequencies coming together, as he was explaining the "washboard" effect.

EM

This is very similar to the Bob Boyce
electrolyzer driver circuit which employed
three frequencies harmonically related -
the trick is getting the phase relationships
of the three individual pulses properly oriented
to get the desired effective additive waveshape.

While working with this technique Bob had
some unusual and potentially hazardous
experiences one of which was a "lightning
bolt" that came out of seeming nowhere.

Others who've attempted to replicate his
work have reported very strange and very
powerful electrical anomalies.

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Here's a portion of Steven's email to Lindsay that I was looking for:

The multiple frequencies traveling around the coils are of too high a frequency to provide for any motive effort. They are only a means to achieve an end. The multiple frequencies begin to feed themselves and the multiple kicks become a combined big kick.

I call it resonating. That is why if you notice in the video tapes that it takes just a few seconds for the coil to begin to function at maximum effort. You see, one little kick amounts to nothing. However imagine if you had hundreds of thousands of little kicks combining into one big current kick . . .

Notice he recognizes that the frequencies "travel" around the coils, and when these little kicks combine they create a big current kick.  This is not a voltage kick, but a current kick, or impulse.

I like this portion of his emails as well, one of the best explanations:

I would like to carefully give the idea of the operating characteristics of my devices. Listen to what I say here...... I am going to state just characteristics. I don't want people to get over excited and start arguing again too much.

My units behave exactly like common radios in one way.
With a radio you have many different stations broadcasting at different frequencies. Yes I know about the difference between Frequency Modulation and Amplitude Modulation, etc. That is not relevant for our conversation here.
You tune your radio to the station you desire and the closer you tune to the ideal frequency the stronger the amplification of the signal will be and the better the radio will collect and amplify the signals for their entertainment value.
If the radio signal is too strong the radio receiver might be overloaded and distortion or other bad effects will take place. By tuning slightly off frequency we can weaken the signal the radio is receiving and amplify and produce the sound for entertainment purposes. However, the music will not be of high quality. The music will be lacking in response and timbre, etc.

OK let us compare this story of the common radio.
Think of the power unit as a device similar to a radio receiver. No I do not want to hear feed back informing me that I am trying to convince the world my unit works on radio waves!!!.
But it behaves very much like a simple radio receiver except for the fact that radio waves need to be amplified before they can be of any use to us.
My units behave as though they are variable tuning devices, and we are tuning them to a frequency just like a radio. The closer you get to the center frequency the more power you permit the collector to dissipate into a load.
the important difference here is that in the case of the radio, you tune into the frequency and amplify it for use. In the case of my power unit, you create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's circumference. The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil. You can begin to collect the current and dissipate it with no need for amplification because the signal source also becomes the feed for the power source and has the natural tendency to run with gain.  It is important that you note that you can never tune too closely to the exact frequencies of power conversion because the power received by the collector will instantly destroy it. We instead must deliberately tune off the frequencies of conversion in order to make the thing properly work. Remember that it is like a furnace which feeds itself. The hotter it gets the more fuel it gives itself to burn. that is why the control units are so very important. Without the control unit constantly monitoring the frequencies of operation and making the necessary changes to keep the whole thing off exact conversion frequency, then the unit would very quickly destroy it's self.

By the way, have you seen the video of the compass turning violently in the center of the unit while in operation? Notice that when I first turn the unit on that the compass starts to spin very slowly. it speeds up faster and faster until it just stops. When it stops the unit is always operating at about it's design maximum. We never found out why any of this occurred. It tended to reinforce what I observed as the turbine effect. When the unit is shut off the compass starts to revolve again and slowly comes to a rest.

While you are going about re reading how the units operate .Why doesnt anybody use the devices he recommends to see the effect?

ss can work but the moment it does you will smoke them gauranteed.

He is not going to give away the proprietry secret of the ss method.

Study the phase lag that a ss amp must have, has no discernible effect on recorded music but  vital for frequency correction of a tpu.

Every oscillator is just an amplifier that puts some reference from the output back to the input . Surely it must be important to correct the frequency in phase rather than wait for the cycle to complete?

Also a ss amp adda dirty noise and lot and lots of phase noise that is undesirable.
Every pn juction does this without fail ......tubes do not .

I have apolagised to him for having suggested that people would listen to his guidance and at least experiment with it ..perhaps in time ?

tExB=qr
You gentlemen are "pitching icecubes at the sun".

The same forces, or effects, at work in the TPU and other devices are the forces/effects that keep solar systems and everything else in the universe moving along like a finely tuned machine.  

EDIT:
My previous statement could use an explanation.

I think gravity may be an aetheric force, leaving the rotation of the earth the result of an aether current (aether flow is electric current), and this force/curent produces the earth's magnetic field.  All three are perpendicular, as is required and is known as the left hand rule (Fleming's?)  So, creat this force in a circle and the current can be found to be poloidial, the force toroidial, and the field is radial (i.e. radiant).  Hence, you can't expect much from a single coil.  

This also means that to counteract gravity, you need to react againt the ambiant force with an equal/greater opposing force rather than just applying brute force to overcome it.

EDIT2:
By the way, Venus and Mars do not have a magnetic field like earth does.  They also do not have large saltwater oceans or significant atmosphere.  They still rotate however.  Venus rotates very slowly, not sure about Mars
« Last Edit: 2012-01-17, 15:49:14 by Grumpy »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Here's a picture of my new phase locked odd harmonic generator

Although i have to say i prefer the way SM did it and that was by using a magnetically biased ferrite inductor, because no semiconductors are needed and hence pure harmonics can be created with very little noise.

Group: Elite

Here's a picture of my new phase locked odd harmonic generator

???

Hmmm. You are more correct than makes sense  ;D

Did you know that placing a silicon rectifier in series with a tube rectifier (exposed heater filament type) makes a good DC noise source? I never thought of a FWBR as being a PLL harmonic generator.
Maybe I should look at my 5U4GB experiment again?

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Buy me some coffee
Infact it is possible to be selective and hook a bunch of tuned circuits after the bridge so they resonate at each harmonic value and then we have all harmonics as sine waves.

A valve bridge should do the same but without the noise i guess.

EM has only added 1st, 3rd and 5Th so far but with a bridge they do a lot further up the chain, the more harmonics the steeper the rise and fall of the combined kick  :)

that's a great suggestion Peter  O0

(I worked with a radio architecture that obtained higher and higher harmonics from a base crystal frequency by a somewhat similar process, very simple and robust, but most importantly, the harmonics maintain a set phase relationship relative to each other, which we can modify of course and most likely need to.

@gridbias,

I agree with most of what you say, which is what SM said about SS, but let's think about this.  Are solid state circuits really more noisy then tubes?  I don't think so.  I worked on a RADAR in the past that had a front end receiver amplifier built with tubes, and the noise factor of that front end was around 20 or so, which is very high.  Compare that with a modern solid state satellite LNBA which has a noise figure of around 0.4 dB, which translates to a noise factor of close to 1.09, (FYI,  a noise factor of 1.0 is the best, it means that the signal to noise ratio at the output is the same as the signal to noise ratio at the input, so the device did not add any extra noise which would unbalance the ratio at the output and degrade it)

When SM talks about "controlling" a frequency,  the most obvious meaning is controlling the frequency (of a signal), as opposed to it's amplitude, if we interpret his use of the word "frequency" in the general sense, meaning a "signal".  However, I think SM does mean controlling the frequency, of the generated tones, because most likely the operating parameters drift, or the external frequency that he taps into drifts, or both, so he needs to stay in tune.  

Anyway,  no matter what parameter we need to control, we have to derive an error signal that is fed back to the voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), and that may or may not be obvious how to accomplish, but in the phased locked loop, the mixer produces the difference of the phases, and that's what is fed back to the VCO to adjust it's frequency.    The problem with my schematic is that when the signals are in phase, and we obtain a DC voltage, we can be anywhere in value, at 0 volts, 3 volts, or -1.2 volts, depending on the phase of the signal when we locked on. To avoid this common problem, radio architectures employ a separate I and Q channel, and we might have to do that as well, if that's what it takes.  ("I" channel means In-phase, and "Q" channel means Quadrature, or 90 deg out of phase, so when one channel is 0 the other is maximum)

Or we can take a ferrite and bring a magnet next to it and hope for the best!   :D

EM

PS,  I've been staying up late the past few evenings to re-read Stevens letters to Lindsay, and I'll tell you, this time around they make so much more sense and they are so interesting I can't put them down.   I must also say that Lindsay did a fantastic job interacting with Steven, and I am just so blown away by how diplomatic and courteous he was, not to mention sympathetic to Steven's needs, a true friend which is so commendable.   He also tried everything that Steven suggested and progressed along the way, showing Steven how serious he was, and Steven in turn produced more valuable information, but just as commendable, he maintained his firm resolve not to disclose proprietary information which he was obligated to protect, and stood firm to his commitments.   

All I can say this was a superb interaction between these two individuals, and if this device is ever fully replicated we need to thank Lindsay just as much as Steven.   My hat is off to both of you.   Lindsay, thanks for persisting in asking about the collector wire, he dodged the bullet a few times and finally gave in and replied about the "3 wires on top of each other, not interleaved" and how the vertical control wires are wound etc., and obviously he is describing the large 17" diameter tabletop TPU, which is something we should keep in mind, because obviously the OTPU is different.
« Last Edit: 2012-01-18, 07:44:06 by EMdevices »

I think gravity may be an aetheric force, leaving the rotation of the earth the result of an aether current (aether flow is electric current)

An exotic and convoluted theory, not supported by facts, to replace the simple and straightforward model from Newton's 1st law!
When there is no losses, there is no need of force to maintain a movement.

Buy me some coffee
I am glad you are going over his work.

When SM talks about "controlling" a frequency,  the most obvious meaning is controlling the frequency

Imagine this, bearing in mind you have seen my phase shifted pulse experiments.

Bearing in mind my previous mention of SM using a magnetically biased inductor to create odd harmonics, the stronger the magnetic bias the more odd harmonic content there is, so to control a frequency we are really controlling the depth of odd harmonic content.

So 2 initial signal generators phase delay controlled, each generator feeds a odd harmonic generator, so we have 2 streams of controllable odd harmonics, each having a variable fundamental frequency, now i can carry out my phase delay experiment but instead of sending 1 pulse then delaying and sending another pulse, I could now send a packet of odd phase related harmonics and delay the phase of the second packet of odd harmonics, the result should be interesting, once the system is working it would be imperative to control the high end harmonic content within the coil assembly otherwise the coil would start to feed itself an ever increasing higher number of odd harmonics which would cause self destruction, in order to control this, extra control coils are needed that damp down high order harmonics.

So i am speaking about the collision of 2 sets of harmonics, Ever pointed a camera at a TV screen that the camera is connected to.  :o

Buy me some coffee
Although i am not so good with the theory side of things i am willing to bet that any high dv/dt transition will cause high harmonic content, hence when the high voltage power lines were first powered up deaths would occur, another rich source of harmonic content would be a spark gap, it's the circuit that's connected to the spark gap that conditions the harmonic content, Don smith / Testatika machine / Grey and probably anyone who uses a spark.

It's important to use the rising edge harmonic currents without the associated falling edge harmonic currents hence Tesla strived to stop the reversal of his currents and would try to blow out the spark gap as fast as possible. It's only too easy to annihilate harmonic currents by a reversal and much harder to create only rising harmonic currents unless you collide 2 separate sources of rising harmonic currents and interact them before they get annihilated or cancelled.

I bet these new digital electricity meters are unable to account for really high odd harmonic content so for free energy all we need to do is drain from the 9th harmonic upwards to stop your electricity meter realizing you are using power  ;D

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-12-13, 09:11:20