PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 06:19:44
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Sterling Allan going to So Africa to see OU device; seeks money  (Read 87553 times)
Group: Guest
I agree.

Nowhere. If you do not have a direction, you can make your garden or read science fiction.
Or you can think, until you get an idea. 

A hypothesis is not based on what we believe. It is based on what we think to be a possibility, and this possibility comes logically from observations, facts, or previous knowledge, and we have to verify it.
If we believed in it, we wouldn't have to verify it. If you believe in God, you don't think that he is a possibility, you have no doubt, you are sure he is a reality. This is a wrong way and the main cause of failure of free energy. It prevents the searcher to find anything else than what he is searching for, yet in science a discovery is generally fortuitous and rarely related to what was searched. To believe is incompatible with keeping an open mind.

I think I made my point clear, but if you insist that a belief must be absolute,... then it is your belief. 

Well I hope I am not considered a troublemaker. I just don't like feeling like I can't post my mind, if it's doubt too. Sorry to be grumpy if I was, otherwise...

Sterling is an interesting case. Each thing becomes the next new and best thing. I've been reading the site for over 5 years now, probably longer, and it's great entertainment at times. I know for instance that almost all HHO miracles don't pan out. I know that most gravity machines don't pan out. I know that both Rossi and Defkalion are so intent on making self destruct devices for their inventions that we'll likelynever see this come to market in any big form because when you are more focused on protecting the IP, you are focused on fear instead of optimizing the technology to a new level, leaving the competition behind that way.

Meanwhile, somebody will take it apart anyway, find the residuals, figure it out in about two weeks, and there you go. That's if it's real. All this destruct talk might be hiding a fancy heater.

Romero has put a big dent in my trust in other genres of FE as well. Maybe the name for all these things is a problem too...with the 'free' part. Perhaps we should call it HOT Energy (Highly Optimized Technology) ...kind of removes 90 percent of the thermodynamic crowd's complaints there.

Hank Mills quit over the Rossi vs Defkalion "Who's on First' argument. I don't care who came up with it...if it works, it needs to be out there.

Every back EMF thing I've investigated though, waited on, always turns out to be something other than what they think.

Run a house's lights for a month on one, with a verifiable input consumption of less than you know to be is needed normally, then I will 'believe'.

I believe a lot of this stuff is possible, I just don't believe the people who say they have come up with it have. Yet.     ;)

Personally, I want to see the guy who laser etches things to be pure black by trapping the light, do similar to a palladium lattice, and see if that enhances a CF Reaction, speeding it up, or otherwise optimizing it, by making it more uniform. Also, try it with HHO plates.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
To believe is incompatible with keeping an open mind.

Yeah, right...
You ain't talking about me. And this I know.

Have you seen the movie [Water - the great mystery]?
You might be surprised what power intentions have as compared to what any physical strength or effort might achieve.

In other words list what you have read or experienced before you can judge a belief system. Most  belief systems are comprised of a few nuggets that have traveled the circle of [Whisper down the lane] syndrome. People make stuff up all long the way. The next listener adds their 2 cents and so on. The thrid idiot out now believes they know something tangible without proof. Instead of people attaching to the Truth, they adjust reality to fit their feelings. Because they can. If not halted then other weak minded followers cling to the soma of satified feelings. How selfish... And down it all goes where the world is today. Any arguments?

This is what makes up our [great] societies today. If you have not seen the [Water] or [The age of Stupid] movie and don't know your world history then dare not, in haste, speak of belief.

This is where Truth comes in. Most of the time any disfunctional conversation can be shut down with a simple truth, like Farrah dame is doing. One just has to wait for the accumulation of items to fit a pattern of falsehood. Then the Truth can be spoken to stop the noise.

One can only talk about things they believe in or truths they follow.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlWboI_0obk[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2012-02-16, 19:40:39 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

I think I made my point clear, but if you insist that a belief must be absolute,... then it is your belief. 

Not "my" belief, it's objective: a belief is "a mental acceptance of and conviction in the truth". You can have your own conception, redefine the word "belief" and use it improperly, this will change neither the definition of dictionnary nor its signification in the mind of believers. A belief which would be at 30% or 70% is no more a belief but just a cautious confidence.

You might be surprised what power intentions have as compared to what any physical strength or effort might achieve.

Since the time of caves, the world that I observe has been drastically transformed by the only intentions able to build the material means for their ambitions, i.e. the intentions supported by a solid intellectual matter that fits the reality. The prayers, the beliefs, the incantations don't act onto the world. The tractors, the nuclear energy, the pharmacy, work.
End of the fairytale.

I am still posting on that PESN thread and putting the "heat" on the free energy boys.

Giantkiller:

For what it's worth I watched the first 10 minutes of the water movie and it looks like pseudoscience junk to me.  Perhaps at a later time I will watch the rest of it.  I am pretty sure I detected some outright lies also.  I am not a chemist but I don't believe for one second that modern chemistry can't explain or at least has a solid theory about the density changes of water.

Weren't we taught as kids in school that when water turns to ice the crystallization results in a structure that takes up more volume, hence less density?

It looks like a Russian junko pulp press production.  Those things are thrown together by the thousands, some with very high-end production values, to service the money machine world-wide that purchases television content.  It's a whole ecosystem unto itself, and part of the ecosystem is junk pseudoscience programming because there are buyers out there to buy it.  The reason the buyers are out there to buy is that there are eyeballs willing to watch that crap on TV.

I suspect that sometimes you can't see through things like this.

MileHigh

Buy me a drink
A very complete judgement based on only ten minutes of your time.

Giantkiller:

For what it's worth I watched the first 10 minutes of the water movie and it looks like pseudoscience junk to me.  Perhaps at a later time I will watch the rest of it.  I am pretty sure I detected some outright lies also.  I am not a chemist but I don't believe for one second that modern chemistry can't explain or at least has a solid theory about the density changes of water.

Weren't we taught as kids in school that when water turns to ice the crystallization results in a structure that takes up more volume, hence less density?

It looks like a Russian junko pulp press production.  Those things are thrown together by the thousands, some with very high-end production values, to service the money machine world-wide that purchases television content.  It's a whole ecosystem unto itself, and part of the ecosystem is junk pseudoscience programming because there are buyers out there to buy it.  The reason the buyers are out there to buy is that there are eyeballs willing to watch that crap on TV.

I suspect that sometimes you can't see through things like this.

MileHigh

A very complete judgement based on only ten minutes of your time.

Your point is well taken but by the same token it's hard to allocate your time to clips that are 15 minutes, 30 minutes or one hour plus in length.  I will try to watch the rest at a later time.  Water has "memory?"  You have got to be kidding.

The key point is that it appears to be a pulp TV show that's cranked out by a group that follows a formula.  They spend half a million dollars to produce it, then try selling it into perhaps the Russian and English markets.  If they are successful they then translate it for the next year's round of shopping and selling of pulp TV shows for the Spanish and French markets, etc.

Before you know it three years later your one-half million dollar investment has returned 2 1/2 million dollars in revenue.  The people that financed and produced the movie couldn't care one iota about the content.  It could be true, half-true-half-lies, or all lies, they don't care.  It's all just a game to make money.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: MileHigh
  It's all just a game to make money.

It is rather clear to most readers, but,
it would alleviate any ambiguity to hear
it direct:

What is your game MileHigh?

Guinness?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Dumped:

You are saying my "game" is clear to most readers, and this refers to how I make money.

You are a reader here so go ahead, tell me and everyone here exactly what you think my game is.  Don't hold back please, say everything that you want to say.

MileHigh

MileHigh,

Your offer to:

...tell me and everyone here exactly what you think my game is.

is generous.  I'd prefer not to "speculate"
on the matter however.  It would be best
to receive verification from the source.

Your further offer:

Don't hold back please, say everything that you want to say.

is exceedingly generous.  But to conjecture
on any matter only clouds the issue.

Would you be so kind as to remove any
doubts yourself?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Dumped:

If you are going to attempt to make any insinuations about me and attempt to impugn my character then either put up or shut up.

So what's it going to be?

MileHigh

It seems that you may have
misinterpreted the original
question.

"Money" was your angle.

"Guinness" was mine.

Is there truly any need for hostility?

Is it possible to keep your emotions
under control?

Forget the games Dumped, just answer the question or walk away.

MileHigh,

You're beginning to sound like
a Bully Troll Forum Man.

Have you no sense of humor?

Are you attempting to make a
mountain from a molehill?

The original question was very
simple.

Your game is...?

Stop trying to play me Dumped.  You thought that you found an angle to make unfounded allegations about me and it's offensive.  The truth is you broadcast out to the world about yourself with your crazy stories about impending awakenings where the "truth" will be revealed and aliens overseers and the whole gamut of other ridiculous nonsense.  You are the guy that a generation ago talked to himself on the bus and creeped the other passengers out and now you get to hang out online and the Internet is your bus.  I'm avoiding eye contact.

Group: Professor

Sterling has pulled the text out from his earlier article, here:

http://pesn.com/2012/02/07/9602034_Fund_Drive_for_S._Africa_Trip_to_See_New_Number_1_Free_Energy_Technology/

where this thread started.  Text now says, "Report pending..."

Quote from: MileHigh
Stop trying to play me Dumped.  You thought that you found an angle to make unfounded allegations about me and it's offensive.  The truth is you broadcast out to the world about yourself with your crazy stories about impending awakenings where the "truth" will be revealed and aliens overseers and the whole gamut of other ridiculous nonsense.  You are the guy that a generation ago talked to himself on the bus and creeped the other passengers out and now you get to hang out online and the Internet is your bus.  I'm avoiding eye contact.

I know.  For the majority it is hard to
believe.  What is coming will be very
difficult to comprehend.

While in "service" I've had the misfortune
of being in the wrong place at the right
time on several occasions and have glimpsed
some of the technology.  It is truly phenomenal.

We'll see.

Your speculative description doesn't quite fit
but I can certainly understand why you have
such thoughts.

Our "reality" is very much determined by what
sort of "filters" have been "programmed" into
our gray matter.

Wait'll you see some of the "hybrids" which have
been "created" in the various research facilities.
You'll no doubt be fascinated by their abilities.
Superhuman?  You bet.

No need to avoid eye contact.  Boldly go where
no man has yet ventured forth...

Be amazed at what you find.

Or just wait until it finds you...

Buy me a drink
If you are going to attempt to make any insinuations about me and attempt to impugn my character then either put up or shut up.

I am sure you have a great amount of knowledge.
But try this...

I have been working with very narrow pulses and coil windings that Smith, Kapanadze, SM, EVgrey, Moray and Spherics talked about.
The idea is there is no conduction just pure potential. This is the start of the process. The way SM achieved it was using multiple frequencies to get an eclipsing overlap. The pulsing would shut off very quickly. This rings the coils. Then the next part of the process is to get a sympathetic vibratory ringing between 2 coils going. This creates a resonant transformer overload condition. Just like in every day electronic failures.
If you google [patrick j. kelly free energy] a list of his documents comes up and you will see scores of this. This is where the thumping comes from because of the shifting of the coil away from its center resonant point and back to a resonant connection. The beat frequency is 8hz Schumann. Google [schumann resonance]

This is why it is so simple. We control the overload condition just shy of self destruction. Just like SM stated. And [the coils work naturally].
Make sense?
« Last Edit: 2012-02-19, 04:26:13 by giantkiller »

Giantiller:

I am pooped so I will respond to you questions later.

I just wanted to mention that things are not looking particularly good with respect to Sterling's South African adventure:

http://pesn.com/2012/02/07/9602034_Fund_Drive_for_S._Africa_Trip_to_See_New_Number_1_Free_Energy_Technology/#Follow-up

It was number one on his "Top Five" listing just one day ago.

Perhaps Sterling would have more success at an English cheese shop, or perhaps at an English pet shop?

MileHigh

The idea is there is no conduction just pure potential. This is the start of the process. The way SM achieved it was using multiple frequencies to get an eclipsing overlap. The pulsing would shut off very quickly. This rings the coils. Then the next part of the process is to get a sympathetic vibratory ringing between 2 coils going. This creates a resonant transformer overload condition. Just like in every day electronic failures.

A very conventional and hackneyed idea. A resonance is an accumulation of energy over time. Each period of the signal adds energy in a cap and/or in a coil, so naturally they can be destroyed as well as the other components of the circuit, when their threshold limits are attained.
As the word indicates it, "potential" means that energy is free until the moment when you use it  ;D.

EX,What do you know of the TPU and Steven Mark.

Ex,are you the famous master troll of the AmericanTroll Society,Quarktoo,arch enemy of one of our high ranking members here. :o

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Ex,are you the famous master troll of the AmericanTroll Society,Quarktoo,arch enemy of one of our high ranking members here. :o

CP,

Possible, but I highly doubt it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 06:19:44