PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:03:19
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Sterling Allan going to So Africa to see OU device; seeks money  (Read 87271 times)
Group: Guest
1) The believers have shown not one working device until now, not even a promising idea confirmed by facts (except Rossi's e-cat but it is not free energy), so their contribution to the free energy is null.
2) In despite they have not one working device, they have made hundreds or even thousands claims of free energy machines. So not only they have nothing, but also they jam the field of free energy, discrediting it, and letting waste the time of experimenters who must verify their premature announces and their stupid ideas. They are counterproductive. The believers are a handicap for the free energy research.
3) The skeptics search for free energy. They have not more success than the believers, but they are much more discreet because they have neither a big ego nor the need to express a faith and convince themselves. They are also generally more technically skilled so they don't confuse conventional observations with anomalies and miraculous free energy.
4) The energy that is now used in the world comes from discoveries of the scientists, who are skeptics. The skeptics have not free energy, but they have provided means for producing energy. They are not vain contrarily to the believers.
5) The believers fail because their methodology is wrong: it is based on blind beliefs, on denying academic knowledge, on ignorance, not on the facts. They want to believe there is free energy everywhere and consequently they see free energy everywhere where they are searching, while there is nothing.
6) Only the doubt can lead to free energy, by discarding all conventional results and by keeping the subtle observations that are really new, unusual, not yet explained, and are a possible way to unknown physics. The doubt is a positive attitude which is the fundation of science.

I think this is just an issue of misunderstanding.  

When we talk about skepticism, it's just a tool.  All skeptics in here are also believers.  The non believers (which mostly mainstream), would not wander around these forum.  So the believers are the one who search for free energy, skepticism is the tool to eliminate what doesn't work.  Remember, we eliminate what doesn't work so we can reach our goal.  Once again, we're all on the same side.  The problem is that if you are not aware enough, you can dismiss promising ideas, which set back progress.  So the two forces within believers are: (why things works(believe) and why don't(skeptic)).  It is simple to just state why you think it works or why you think it doesn't and let everyone see which one makes sense.  There is no need to let the Ego step in and destroy our vision.  One may see something interesting and ready to give credit but ego can override that thought.  I'm glad you see Rossi's Ecat promissing, me too.  

@paterae

The trouble with non believers and to a degree skeptics is they do not understand the suppression of information when it comes to science and history. How many people know the story of tesla? whilhelm reich one of the biggest censorships of research in american history. 1000`s of patents have been withheld. If science says overunity is impossible then why suppress information? Why would you almost write out of mainstream history tesla`s story? Why would you withhold so many of his patents to this day? Why was stan meyers patents held until 2007? The released patents do not work so why did they hold them under national security?

There are those that do not know becouse they do not see any of the bigger picture. There is those that disrupt threads and spread dis-information through ingnorance or on purpose and then there is the ego that posts. What you have left is wannabe scientist and scientists trying to work together towards the same goal.  :)

Anyone who does not believe step forward i can easily delete your account to save us all the wasted time of reading your posts.

You can delete mine then if you really feel that way and it wasn't just frustration, because if that is your attitude when faced with a doubting ex or anybody, I must wonder if you are a -blind- believer; that this is religion now. And the infidels must be vanquished.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Ex said. What he said, if you read it without fear of losing belief and hope in FE from some kind of contamination of too much fact,  is that he said any progress will most likely come from those who have doubt (which to me means an open mind but one not so open just anything can be poured in)...and his points #3 and #5 -in particular- speak to the mindset of a lot of the people who waste everybody's time.

You cannot deny science, the proven science, thinking you are going to find some flaw and become savior of Mankind. I am not talking about finding -improved theories- that explain the unexplained or those which improve on the old and allow for new approaches. I am talking about the things this place is filled with lately about people not even being able to measure what it is they think they are seeing, the basics. Truths.

Anyhow, I always thought this place was the open minded forum out of all of them, but if a doubter has to be axed, I'm axed along with anyone else willing to stick their neck out.

Robert Covington

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I think a forum such as this needs a reasonable level of checks and balances, and I believe OUR currently has that.

So imho, we're doing ok, and no one needs to be axed at the moment. I appreciate and try to consider both sides of the argument.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I show the dichotomy:
Two movies are 'the age of stupid' and 'water the great mystery' . In water they mention everything correctly but never mention Schauberger. S.O.B.s!

---------------------------

Buy me some coffee
My message is very clear if you are a non believer then why are you here, it makes it very hard to do research on any level and stops people coming here to do real research and share with other people in the first place.

Skeptic is OK, open minded is OK, non believer is not OK, this goes against the purpose of free energy research. Are you going to do research if you don't believe in free energy? are you going to help people with their build/ problem or discovery if you don't believe, do you really think the wright brothers would have built an aeroplane if they didn't believe it could fly, they would have been much more likely to tell everyone that it could never fly, would this have been detrimental and disruptive to achieving flight if they went around telling people not to build a plane because the physics say it cannot be done.

I get the Pm's and complaints from people about the posts that these non believers make and it is very frustrating.

The result has been for us to introduce private areas at the request of users for people to carry out their research in private, this means most users will not get to see the work being done.

My message is very clear if you are a non believer then why are you here, it makes it very hard to do research on any level and stops people coming here to do real research and share with other people in the first place.

Are you saying that we either have to 'believe' or 'not believe'... so black and white?

I think you're getting confused here, and too be honest your message is far from clear. How big a blanket are you throwing over the term 'non-believer'?

Many of us are sceptical about many of the claims we see, and for very good reasons, but just because we don't believe every wild claim and every unscientific piece of nonsense that is posted, does not mean that we have totally discluded the possibility of at least some perceived form of OU.

Are you saying that, like Chet, we all should trust total strangers and simply believe in anything and everything - however unfounded and ridiculous the claim may be?  

As I see it, if you had your way there would be Chet, Sterling Allan and yourself here... WOW, what a wild party!

One day Chet might even throw a spanner in the works by actually not believing in someones claim of OU - what ever are you going to do then...?

I get the Pm's and complaints from people about the posts that these non believers make and it is very frustrating.

Jesus... stop pandering to them then. What is wrong, can't they speak up for themselves on the forum, out in the open. It's like little kiddies running to daddy everytime someone upsets them - some people really need to grow a set of balls!

Buy me some coffee
Non believers only become a problem when they are also trouble makers.

What is the difference between being silenced by account removal or being silenced by being beaten over the head by a physics or science methodology book?

Face it. Some discussions aren't allowed.

What is the difference between being silenced by account removal or being silenced by being beaten over the head by a physics or science methodology book?

The difference is that the first one is brute force, and the second one is to be convinced by the intelligence, logic and reason, inferred from observations and measurements.
It's a shame to be silenced by censure, not by the evidence that we agree with.

Buy me a drink
I hope my view is not seen as a non believer by my posts.
I believe.
Look at this subject this way:
The believers are talking about the process before conduction not in conduction.
If there are those that don't understand this then they are in the realm of understanding at the conduction level.
The level before conduction presents a whole other area of device operation.
If this breaks anybody here then I ask them to get acquainted with the next step.

I have not taken alot of advice because I am trying to tap the excitation after the non conductive pulsing.
It looks like pulsing on the screen but it acts like a detonation or smacking against the fabric that makes up the supportive layer of what most believe is reality.
You can wave your hand through it because the assumption is it is nothing or a void. But the space between the subatomic particles and molecules is rock hard at the correct speed. Everything is. Water can kill if hit at a high speed. This same law of interaction applies to all matter. We swage metal by pushing at the correct speed, no?
What does anyone think of why SM mentioned the bullets hitting the side of a car? He was trying to elucidate on the subject of time or speed.

If I use current then this puts the circuit explanation in a common view that we all can basically agree on. But in the realm of prior conduction I have not seen any valid explanations or affirmation from most here except the questions from Groundloop and the terms and statements from Grumpy about displacement or cold current.

There are posters that don't know what they are looking at and when they try to announce or describe they are met with rebuttals. Most have not the knowledge to defend what they are getting as results. I doubt there is anyone here that is totally up on this subject, even myself.
But let me say this:
If you have extremely high frequency with current conduction of .5 amps and higher then you blow equipment up and hurt yourself. Obviously. What I am doing with coils now is to see where the force goes before conduction starts. Again if nobody has seen this or understands then their assessments are void. It is something new to experiment with.

I can not change the timing of my setup or I lose the returning echo. What help I ask for is to review my scope shot and advise me on what components and where I can attach to this process to make it amplify. I have on my list an aparthied capacitor.

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt5.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5971-sr-193-sr193-study-device-theories-diagrams-schematics-experiments.html

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2sTMpamS44[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DCeeGeVwc8&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwbMpqqQGLw&feature=related[/youtube]

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: 2012-02-15, 18:00:14 by giantkiller »

Ex can you remove yourself from posting on this forum,...
I am getting very tired and starting to lose my Patience
this forum is for believers that seek the truth by research
Anyone who does not believe step forward i can easily delete your account to save us all the wasted time

;D   The believers are all the same: every thing not according to their dogmatic and blind faith is considered as blasphemy, and they promptly make personal attacks and threaten you. This is typically the reaction that we saw from muslims after the mohammed cartoons. I'm very afraid of being burnt alive one day as Giordano Bruno: the skeptics are for the pure believers of the church of overunity, what the witches were for the catholics  ^-^.

There is "research" in the name of this forum. So I suppose we are here to make researches about a possible overunity, and surely not to accept everything that is affirmed as a sacred text.

I think this is just an issue of misunderstanding.  

When we talk about skepticism, it's just a tool.  All skeptics in here are also believers.  The non believers (which mostly mainstream), would not wander around these forum.  So the believers are the one who search for free energy, skepticism is the tool to eliminate what doesn't work.  

I don't share this opinion. There are skeptics on this forum not because they would be also believers, but because they doubt of the conventional science, or at least of some of the conclusions of the academic science, for example they doubt of the second law of thermodynamics or of the impossibility of the lenr.
No belief is required in order to not trust academic science. There is absolutely no need of belief to search for free energy and new science. You just need to be curious and open.

Remember, we eliminate what doesn't work so we can reach our goal.  ...

What eliminations? The devices that don't work are nevertheless kept on all free energy sites, there is no mention of a status saying that they have been discarded, and every day we see believers refering to these not working devices as if they were real inventions.
If you know a site promoting free energy and listing the free energy devices or ideas, and mentioning which have been discarded, or just mentioning a critical analysis about their suspicious state, please let's know. Just a counter example to what you say: even on this forum, I saw at least one claim of overunity that its author has never denied in spite of the total lack of reproductibility. Now it is on Allan's site as a real free energy circuit (and in 10 years it will be considered as a genious invention, suppressed  by an obscur conspiracy and newbies of the future will try again and again to duplicate it...  :)).

he said any progress will most likely come from those who have doubt (which to me means an open mind but one not so open just anything can be poured in)...and his points #3 and #5 -in particular- speak to the mindset of a lot of the people who waste everybody's time.

Thank you for the perfect reformulation, and I agree 100% with you that the doubt means open mind, because "to doubt" implies "to challenge" and doesn't mean "to deny".

Buy me some coffee
gk
I hope my view is not seen as a non believer by my posts.
You are not a trouble maker nor have i understood you be a non believer

I don't share this opinion. There are skeptics on this forum not because they would be also believers, but because they doubt of the conventional science, or at least of some of the conclusions of the academic science, for example they doubt of the second law of thermodynamics or of the impossibility of the lenr.
No belief is required in order to not trust academic science. There is absolutely no need of belief to search for free energy and new science. You just need to be curious and open.

What eliminations? The devices that don't work are nevertheless kept on all free energy sites, there is no mention of a status saying that they have been discarded, and every day we see believers refering to these not working devices as if they were real inventions.
If you know a site promoting free energy and listing the free energy devices or ideas, and mentioning which have been discarded, or just mentioning a critical analysis about their suspicious state, please let's know. Just a counter example to what you say: even on this forum, I saw at least one claim of overunity that its author has never denied in spite of the total lack of reproductibility. Now it is on Allan's site as a real free energy circuit (and in 10 years it will be considered as a genious invention, suppressed  by an obscur conspiracy and newbies of the future will try again and again to duplicate it...  :)).

So some people doubt the 2nd law of thermodynamics and impossibility of lenr, but they also don't believe it is possible.  lol  I get it that in science you don't need belief, you just do.  But if you do not have a direction, where will you go?  I just put a circuit together and see what happens...wait, what is my hypothesis...  In the scientific method, that is the first step.  A hypothesis is base on what you believed.  Now I think you thinking absolute belief.  A scientist make hypothesis, but if it is not true, he is not afraid to modify his belief.  An absolute believer afraid to modify his belief.  If you're not an absolute believer and you don't have any belief either, what good are you? 

So there are devices we made that don't work, it doesn't mean there are nothing useful in them.  Find interesting part in them and move in that direction.  Did you ever find out why it is not reproducible?  If the reason being Dr. Jones is a con artist, you need to talk to him to straighten things out.  IMHO lol 

The difference is that the first one is brute force, and the second one is to be convinced by the intelligence, logic and reason, inferred from observations and measurements.
It's a shame to be silenced by censure, not by the evidence that we agree with.

Both are brute force when the latter is engraved upon the thread or target by constantly repeated insults and statements. Did you ever stop to think that your target may already be well versed in these ideas? Granted, many are not but why try to beat everyone into submission? Make your point. If it isn't taken - then choose another target and move on.

Your targets apparently have a higher intelligence. They move on or find a venue where you'll not intrude upon something you have absolutely no interest in except for the purpose of creating grief.

I don't dispute the vast majority of the facts you provide. I dispute the method you provide them.

Geeze! Now I'm attempting to communicate with an algorithm  ???

Buy me a drink
Take a step higher and out.
Why the noise?
Lack of affirmation?
The need for superiority?

If any of you have the seen the movie [Water-The great mystery] you would recall about yourself and wonder why the noise is so pervasive.
Humbleness starts with the inner reflection of the exertion of non harmony in an external projection (noise is attack).
If you habour the need for input fecal verbiage, this draws enemies not friends.

If what you say pushes people away why do you desire to be ostracised, then alone only to cry out in vain attempts of attack to be included?
This is a form of insanity.
To repeat the repetitive action then question [why the result]? But never break the cycle.

If you have a need to be heard then make the listener understand with openness. That is correct. You make them. How do you want to be thought of?
You still have control. And friends... :)

Buy me a drink
Wattsup!,
I applied your suggestion of center tap to my current coil build. Patent 336961 - Tesla.
This shows the 3 configurations of a bifilar coil wind. These configurations also encompass all the configurations from people who claim overunity, including the aparthied capacitor.
You mentioned I did not need 3 collectors. Well 2 fit the patent configuration. And also with the compwave generation scheme. Woulda thunk it, no?

Ya'll keep quitting like a bunch of snitty women and I will scream right past all of you with the tpu configuration.
So, keep it up.

Am I worried about lurkers? No. What puts them in their place is because they don't know, that makes them a thief. What goes around comes around and I pity the fool.

Group: Tinkerer

Very interesting conversation indeed!

We've all been "programmed" with certain
behaviors, attitudes and beliefs which can
manifest as unpleasantness.

We all seem to have certain "triggers" which
initiate anger and resentment.

We often say (or write things) impulsively
which upon reflection would gladly be taken
back.  To humbly ask for forgiveness is
for many a pill too painful to swallow.

In a word, we are all "flawed."

But, there is hope - if we're willing to make
the effort:

Willful Happiness

Feedback from those who observe us
is greatly helpful.

Quote from: giantkiller
Ya'll keep quitting like a bunch of snitty women and I will scream right past all of you with the tpu configuration.
So, keep it up.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

this forum is for believers that seek the truth by research

Wrong! The people who seek the truth are NOT the 'believers' - their minds are already made up and blind faith and ignorance is good enough for them.  And as for the rest of us, it's not about 'belief' - it's about 'truth'!

Buy me a drink
But will power is also a limited resource.
Wrong. Fatally wrong...
For if you reside in the truth you can not be daunted or fail...

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Joel F. Wade
But will power is also a limited resource.

Quote from: giantkiller
Wrong. Fatally wrong...
For if you reside in the truth you can not be daunted or fail...

Perhaps we limit it with our own doubts, lack
of faith or other self sabotaging beliefs...

Yes, the source of Truth is very powerful for
a certainty.  But, He makes us work to overcome
our faults...

The road (or path) to the desired outcome is
winding and treacherous with pits to the right and
to the left.  Temptations greater than we are able
to overcome often lead us off  the trail and into
a deep hole.

Who are we to blame then?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

Update from Sterling posted publicly at PESN -- good to see that this So African company is allowing Mark Dansie and an "electrical professional" to do some testing there; this is good news.   I hope the results will also be made public (whatever those results turn out to be).

February 15, 2012; 10:45 pm MST

I've been back home a day now. Had a nice Valentines evening with my family.

I finished my first draft of a report on my visit prior to landing yesterday and sent that to the S. African company to review.

The inventor has been hospitalized, expected to be released Friday.

Mark Dansie arrived today in Johannesburg along with an electrical professional with a couple of suitcases filled with equipment to test the device.

Due to some communication problems (including my inadvertently having conveyed an email address incorrectly), the S. African group didn't know when they were coming, so there has been some last minute scrambling to open up schedules.

I plan on postponing my report until after they have finished their testing.
« Last Edit: 2012-02-16, 06:09:32 by PhysicsProf »

I get it that in science you don't need belief, you just do. 

I agree.

But if you do not have a direction, where will you go?

Nowhere. If you do not have a direction, you can make your garden or read science fiction.
Or you can think, until you get an idea. 

I just put a circuit together and see what happens...wait, what is my hypothesis...  In the scientific method, that is the first step.  A hypothesis is base on what you believed.  Now I think you thinking absolute belief.  A scientist make hypothesis, but if it is not true, he is not afraid to modify his belief.  An absolute believer afraid to modify his belief.  If you're not an absolute believer and you don't have any belief either, what good are you? 

A hypothesis is not based on what we believe. It is based on what we think to be a possibility, and this possibility comes logically from observations, facts, or previous knowledge, and we have to verify it.
If we believed in it, we wouldn't have to verify it. If you believe in God, you don't think that he is a possibility, you have no doubt, you are sure he is a reality. This is a wrong way and the main cause of failure of free energy. It prevents the searcher to find anything else than what he is searching for, yet in science a discovery is generally fortuitous and rarely related to what was searched. To believe is incompatible with keeping an open mind.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:03:19