PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 19:14:53
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Escape this...  (Read 8505 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

---------------------------

Buy me a drink

@GK
http://freeenergytruth.com/pseudoscepticism/

Thanks for that link GK, I think everyone should read this article then review the pattern of behavior found in some of the posts here. I have been saying this very thing for quite some time now however it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

It was never about believing in free energy or not in my opinion it is about a lack of intelligent debate and in fact some may note that the moment a pseudosceptic enters a thread all intelligent debate comes to an abrupt halt. Now if their intent was to invoke real debate of the issues then why does all debate come to an end every single time they appear?. The article also describes the pattern of behavior fairly well and the first sign is usually a complete rejection of anything outside the norm regardless of any facts. Next there is personal attacks on individuals and this usually degenerates into name calling and degrading statements.

It is actually quite comical if a person has studied psychology and knows what to look for because the pattern is very predictable. As well the media tends to use pseudosceptics to create a polarized division between any two view points for the sake of entertainment. For instance 1000 people see a metallic craft travelling at astronomical speeds and making 90 degree turns and the supposed expert tells us this is swamp gas. Of course the expert must be delusional to even suggest this but because they are considered an expert it goes without question, without any real debate. As well what is equally disturbing is that people who consider themselves to be rational and responsible adults would believe such a thing. I am not suggesting it must be an alien craft I am suggesting that only a nut case would imply swamp gas can move at astronomical speeds and make 90 degree turns.

In any case it is easy to spot a pseudosceptic because they really have no interest in real debate of anything and their actions are generally defined as a superiority compex intent on upholding the norm and little more.

AC
« Last Edit: 2013-03-05, 06:32:40 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@All
I would also like to note that the article GK posted makes reference to a site called Randi.org which redefines the term pseudosceptic. I found this site about the same time I was studying psychology and found it was a gold mine of extreme beliefs and behavior. As well the site proclaimes to be about critical thinking however the behavior is most definately fanatic and any mention of anything outside the accepted set of beliefs is attacked. I use the term "attack" specifically because of the aggressive nature in which the pseudosceptics challege what they perceive as a threat to their beliefs.

It is also interesting that most all forms of religion are attacked in a violent manner and yet the pseudosceptics behavior is exactly like that of a religious extremist. Fundamentally they are and act exactly like the one thing they proclaim to hate the most which many rational people may find hard to comprehend. A rational person might say I do not believe what you believe nor do I agree with it however this is not what happens in this case. The pseudosceptic challenges the intelligence of the person to establish their superiority then continues to degrade and belittle them to cease all rational debate on the matter. It has nothing to do with science and nothing to do with facts, it is simply a psychological defense mechanism to defend normalcy which relates to peer pressure.

I have found that this extreme type of elitist behavior is also on the rise and in many cases it is disguised as patriotism or nationalism as a means of control through peer pressure. I believe there is a saying to the effect that the people who are easiest to control are the one's who believe they are not being controlled in some way. In any case if anyone wants to see the other side of extremist and fanatical behavior Randi.org is definately a sight to behold.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

Well-written, thanks GK.
To quote briefly:

quote:
A true sceptic objectively enquires and seeks evidence, challenging all sides of the debate, including their own beliefs. Real sceptics are not preoccupied with taking sides, but objectively enquire to seek the truth, no matter where it leads. An admirable pursuit indeed.

Pseudosceptics & Pseudoscepticism

Pseudosceptics on the other hand, have a pre-defined agenda to preserve dogma and to dismiss out of hand any ideas not conforming to the establishment point of view. Essentially this makes them establishment defenders.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From Allcanadian

I have found that this extreme type of elitist behavior is also on the rise and in many cases it is disguised as patriotism or nationalism as a means of control through peer pressure.

Interesting  considering your username. Escape this.
« Last Edit: 2013-03-05, 16:41:35 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
From Allcanadian
I have found that this extreme type of elitist behavior is also on the rise and in many cases it is disguised as patriotism or nationalism as a means of control through peer pressure.

Interesting  considering your username. Escape this.

;D   O0

Buy me a drink

Beware of the cellophane!
http://governmentsecrets.com/2014/08/algorithm-recovers-speech-from-the-vibrations-of-a-potato-chip-bag-filmed-through-soundproof-glass/

This method uses a high speed camera but it worked quite well with microwaves, laser, UV and IR back in the 70's.

All sides did it (do it today). The U.S. embassies in China and Russia were built with embedded strips of metal in the walls. We had to ferret them out for removal from the inside before the buildings were considered secure. The hosting country would bounce microwaves off the metal strips to pick up internal sounds.
The transmit power used in Russia was so strong that it caused illness for the embassy occupants.

Hell, we could pick up the contents of a CRT screen from half a mile away through brick walls.

The only thing new about this is the wasted use of high speed cameras and programming time.

Our motto was 'In GOD we trust. ALL OTHERS WE MONITOR'.

That motto has been completely correct since the 50's.

Buy me a drink

Interesting statement about the propulsion unit:
http://earthweareone.com/if-you-think-we-are-alone-in-the-universe-you-might-want-to-see-this/

Or this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwOFCSFms4[/youtube]

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2021-01-26, 03:24:25 by giantkiller »

Group: Experimentalist

Hi GK,

I'm quite sure they are not melting rock,  They are using vibration and grit to bore a hole through the rock,  the way it was done hundreds of years ago.  A tube of any kind rotated or vibrated on the stone with grit and water will do the same thing, a modern diamond bore saw just eliminates the grit but is basically the same thing.  I have bored many a stone with diamond bits but I have yet to see melted stone except for Browns gas or water torches and Lava.

Regards
Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Buy me a drink

Group: Tinkerer

Fascinating discussion Giantkiller!

Dollard prefers "Other Side" to what we believe to be "Other Dimensions" but he is definitely making the connection.

His continued study of the Tesla Transformer without the typical Primary and Secondary windings is interesting.

His concept of the "Musical Entity" which can be given Geometric Shape via the Master Oscillator-Power Amplifier technique is unique.

Dollard seems to have discovered some Secret Knowledge which has been hidden from public view.

His analysis of the Modern Power Grid is truly food for thought.

Revelations which are contrary in some respects to accepted academic ideations of Energy and the Four (or more) Dimensions.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Mad Scientist

Fascinating discussion Giantkiller!
Revelations which are contrary in some respects to accepted academic ideations of Energy and the Four (or more) Dimensions.

Eric Dollard would say that space is a single dimension that has three coordinates.

The four dimensions he speaks in Lone Pine Writings and other literature are:

Space, Time, Magnetism, and Dielectricity
(with E and M as equal-opposites to each-other)

---------------------

I especially appreciate Eric's engineering and experiments-based approach.  Rather than use a buzzword like 'scalar waves', he is extremely precise in the language and dynamics he talks about.  The only problem is because he approaches from a 19th century atomic and electric model, it can take a little work to translate the concepts to modern analogies (even though the formulas are almost always equivalent).

For example, does the motion of atoms and subatomic particles lead to electric and magnetic forces, or does dielectricity and magnetism lead to atomic particles?  The relationships and equations may be exactly the same, but one model might present more useful solutions than the other. :P

Undoubtedly the most useful thing I learned was his mathematical description of parametric variation of inductance or capacitance leading to non-conservative energy solutions in a resonating circuit.
(~2hrs 50min to ~3hrs of his 'Origin of Energy Synthesis' lecture)
https://youtu.be/cCJcU7INwnU?t=10198
« Last Edit: 2021-05-07, 05:30:24 by Reiyuki »

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Undoubtedly the most useful thing I learned was his mathematical description of parametric variation of inductance or capacitance leading to non-conservative energy solutions in a resonating circuit.
(~2hrs 50min to ~3hrs of his 'Origin of Energy Synthesis' lecture)
https://youtu.be/cCJcU7INwnU?t=10198

Reiyuki,

I also found this very interesting.
Do you know that this picture taken from here ?

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Steinmetz/Reaction%20Machines%20chapter%20in%20Alternating%20Current%20Phenomona.pdf

Vasik
« Last Edit: 2021-05-08, 17:34:22 by Vasik041 »

Group: Mad Scientist

Reiyuki,

I also found this very interesting.
Do you that this picture taken from here ?

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Steinmetz/Reaction%20Machines%20chapter%20in%20Alternating%20Current%20Phenomona.pdf

Vasik

Yes Vasik, after listening to the Dollard lecture I read that Steinmetz chapter on reaction machines many times.

What I find most interesting is how closely it fits with Lorentzian Special Relativity.  It is directly and mathematically analogous to the electromagnetic red-shift/blue-shift that occurs when light approaches or leaves a massive or rapidly-moving object.  Except these gradients are being created by changing the parameters of the capacitors/inductors themselves.

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Yes Vasik, after listening to the Dollard lecture I read that Steinmetz chapter on reaction machines many times.

What I find most interesting is how closely it fits with Lorentzian Special Relativity.  It is directly and mathematically analogous to the electromagnetic red-shift/blue-shift that occurs when light approaches or leaves a massive or rapidly-moving object. Except these gradients are being created by changing the parameters of the capacitors/inductors themselves.

Exactly, and what is the result! a continually changing phase between "at least two" multiple frequencies.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a drink
I was looking at EV Gray and Thomas Moray again.
https://www.nuenergy.org/edwin-grays-energy-system/He has the charge pump just like the microwave oven and stun gun in his schematic.The charge pump boosts the voltage to drive the discharge tube.I am starting to think that a florescent tube starter in line with any motor will drive it the way specified in the patent.But I have come up with another idea that is a simple explanation other than all the complicated dissertations and that is:Instead of driving a motor with a stream of electrons it is more desirable to shock the motor coil with an high frequency impact.
This would present a lower resistance measurement by the standard way of measuring as resistance has no impact on the radiant discharge. The discharge appears all over the unit.This does show up as very high impedance as the coil wants to fight back to the high speed change occurring in it. This propels the motor unit into the next angular cycle of momentum.Its like a rogue wave every step.What is interesting in the schematic is the positive half wave bumps on top of a DC component.

Buy me a drink
May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'THE SIZED DID YOU KNOW? Square waves in the ocean are dangerous. Because the phenomenon is usually associated with strong and powerful rip tides,swimming or surfing in the middle of a cross-sea is not something you should be doing, even if you're an experienced swimmer or wave rider. Ûquar waves can also cause boating accidents and shipwrecks. www.thesized.com'

Buy me a drink
Well, well, well this just hit me and I dont know how after all these years of studying the inventors.
I was returning to Floyd Sweet VTA and ran across JNaudin's effort.
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/vta.htm
It is a Kunel device but in this case the coil is smaller that magnets.

I tried to listen to Sparky's and Bearden's expose but their explanations just didnt fit the Kunel's simplicity of resonantly squeezing the flux and letting it return to toroidal stasis.
The VTA pushes from the inside out.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 19:14:53