PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 13:12:28
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: The FLEET DIY KIT  (Read 74282 times)
Group: Guest
I do not mind your mixing religion in this thread.

I never thought that I could solve the energy crisis of the World with any human effort.  Even though I et al can now lead-out 6KW with the improved FLEET.  I have a FLEET leading out enough watts to light up 300 LEDs in my bedroom.  The test for 1,000 LEDs at the Demonstration Center today was successful.  The next test will be 3,000 LEDs at the Demonstration Center.

The DC Power Supply in my bedroom showed that the DC power was less than 1 watt.  This can be sustained forever (at least for 6 days and nights  continuous running).  The rating for the LEDs was 0.2 watt per LED.  300 will require 60 watts.  I can use 1 watt to get full brightness. Energy must have been lead-out since the Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be created.

I know that tuning is an important factor.  At present there is no automatic program to do this tuning.  It is still trial and error but the error part is diminishing.  

I firmly believe that there is a Divine Hand guiding me and my team.  Otherwise we would have given up long ago with all the jeers and the failures.  Logic tells the average person that an old, retired person with two strokes and not much financial backing - solving the energy crisis of the World in a bedroom laboratory is impossible.

It has to be a miracle.

I forgot to mention that the sample that comes with every DIY kit could also light up 300 LEDs with a DC Power Supply.  The AA battery could sometimes do it.  But tuning with different DC voltages appeared to do the trick every time.  The maximum voltage set at the DC Power Supply was 6 volts but usually less than 3 volts will do the magic.

(The strip of 12 LEDs normally would require 12V DC to light.  Each LED should draw 0.2 watts.  The power consumed should be around 2.4 watts)

One of the Competition is to light the largest number of LEDs for the longest time with the battery removed.  The entry must exceed 38 LEDs for 30 minutes to qualified.  A prototype exceeding this qualifying time for all to see is available at all Demonstration Centers.

Is the DIY kit worth the money?

Do you have any video of the 1,000 led demonstration?

I forgot to mention that the sample that comes with every DIY kit could also light up 300 LEDs with a DC Power Supply.
Honestly, Lawrence, what is the cost of buying 300 LEDs?

We need a resistor in a tank of oil and to measure the temperature increase
in that tank. Then we will know the power out.

The photos from the USA Company G-LED in Tustin, California were available since April 2012.

I shall take the pictures of the 1,000 LEDs in Hong Kong and if achieved, the 3,000 LEDs later this week.  The Company in Hong Kong, BSI Energy Holdings Limited would like to have professionals doing videos.  The DIY KIT is in pre-production.  They want to have the professional image.

God Bless.

In Hong Kong, the retail price of the white LEDs used in our experiment costed USD60 for 300 LEDs.  It is rated at 0.2 watts per LED.  You can check the USA retail price at Radioshack or similar.

The FLEET relies on Tseung Resonance.  When you immerse the electronics in water or oil, the Resonance condition would change.  I have raised this issue with Physics Prof more than once.  This change can be observed on the oscilloscope.

On the other hand, the power generated from our FLEET is so huge that we could boil water.  At present, the current was so large that it burnt our electronics.  Trying to cool the electronics with standard air fans and heat sinks could not solve the problem.  We do not worry too much about the INPUT.  We can generate 1KW with less than 40 watts.  For the best tuned FLEET, we could generate 1KW with NO input power for over 2 minutes!

The battery or DC power supply was used to maintain Tseung Resonance Condition and NOT as primary source of power.

One of the International Competition is likely to be - how much water (e.g. 1 liter) and how fast can you boil?  This is equivalent to the most powerful calorimeter experiments.

Amen.

ok....so no video.

It (the LED) is rated at 0.2 watts per LED.
Yes, but at what voltage?

There is a voltage range over which the LED will work. Is the output a steady DC voltage?

Lawrence said:

On the other hand, the power generated from our FLEET is so huge that we could boil water.  At present, the current was so large that it burnt our electronics.  
Trying to cool the electronics with standard air fans and heat sinks could not solve the problem.  We do not worry too much about the INPUT.  We can generate 1KW with less than 40 watts.
For the best tuned FLEET, we could generate 1KW with NO input power for over 2 minutes!

======================================

Lawrence, Can we BUY a copy of the plans & schematic for the above mentioned 1 KW unit?  If yes, how can we order & pay you for it?
Or are you saying the DIY Kit is capable of 1 KW? Please clarify.

Thank you.

Lawrence said:

On the other hand, the power generated from our FLEET is so huge that we could boil water.  At present, the current was so large that it burnt our electronics. 
Trying to cool the electronics with standard air fans and heat sinks could not solve the problem.  We do not worry too much about the INPUT.  We can generate 1KW with less than 40 watts.
For the best tuned FLEET, we could generate 1KW with NO input power for over 2 minutes!

======================================

Lawrence, Can we BUY a copy of the plans & schematic for the above mentioned 1 KW unit?  If yes, how can we order & pay you for it?  *** Sorry, not for sale at present.***

Or are you saying the DIY Kit is capable of 1 KW? Please clarify.
*** Theoretically yes.   The trick is NOT to burn the electronics. ***

Thank you.

The person who first developed the 1KW unit is Mr. Apache Ong at G-LED USA Inc.  He and his team learned the basic FLEET technology from me.  They are well versed in Lead-out Energy and Tseung Resonance.  Their Company, G-LED USA Inc., already sells LED street lamps.  (See their website at www.go4gled.com.)

One of their Street LED lamp products uses solar panels to charge batteries to be used at night.  The required power was 1KW or 1,000 one watt LEDs at 24 Volts DC.  Mr. Ong decided to use the FLEET technology.  He was able to light up the 1,000 LEDs to full brightness with an INPUT of less than 80 watts.  This means a saving of 92 % (1000-80/1000).  He called me in April 2012 and invited me to examine and check the prototype.  It was a specially configured and tuned FLEET.  He covered it with a box and called it LARRS in honor of the five persons involved in the project (Lawrence, Apache, Robert, Raymond and Steven-Ruth). 

G-LED then incorporated this technology in their Street LED Lamp Products.  They marketed it as a super efficient solar power system.

They are all Christians.  They promised to God at the beginning of the project that if they can get USD2 million for their retirement, they will be satisfied.  They are willing to donate the excess to charitable causes.  It appears that their modest goal is met.  The orders for their products are likely to bring in profits well over this target.

They are willing to help others.  One of the Companies they are helping is BSI Energy Holdings Limited of Hong Kong.  BSI is in the process of producing the Lead-out energy DIY KIT.

The Demonstration Center at G-LED initially shows 1,000 one watt LEDs powered by less than 80 watts.  They backed it with an actual product that customers can buy.  The manufacturing is done in Taiwan as Dr. Raymond Wang is a major shareholder in both Companies.

Dr. Wang set up a similar Demonstration Center in Taiwan.  A wealthy investor from Hong Kong paid for my trip to see the demonstration with him.  All information related to G-LED became confidential.

Since I taught them the basic FLEET technology, I set up a similar demonstration in my Bedroom.  That lighted 300 LEDs at 0.2 watt each with INPUT less than 1 watt.  I ran it continuously for 6 days and 6 nights.  When the BSI Demonstration Center was set up a few weeks ago, I moved the equipment there.  We increased the number of LEDs to 1,000 and that demonstration was successful.  We plan to increase the number of LEDs to 3,000 in the next few days. 

I turned off the power supply totally and the 300 LEDs continued to light in my bedroom.  The passing grade is two minutes.  The best time was approximately 45 minutes. 

We are less ambitious with the DIY KIT, the competition is for 38 LEDs.  The qualifying time to enter the competition is 30 minutes.  The trick is to get to Tseung Resonance condition and remain in that condition for as long as possible.  The lead-out energy will light up the LEDs.

May the Almighty open the eyes of the Blind.  Let them see the Divine Revelation.

Lawrence,  I was surfing around & found this quote from you.  It is soooo GOOD I thought I would post it here.
You are trying to help the world, but hardly anybody appreciates your work.

==================================================

Boss: “I paid you to discredit all overunity researchers. How come they are getting stronger?”

Debunker1: “It is difficult to debunk the simple tuning fork. The sound is louder and lasts longer.”

Boss: “Who cares? Just tell them it is a measurement error. Sound Energy cannot be measured accurately. Tell them not to believe their ears.”

Debunker2: “I tried but the sound did last much longer.”

Boss: “Tell them it is nonsense to have energy coming into the system. Tseung is a mad man. Attack his credibility. Attack his FLEET prototypes. His handiwork is terrible. His prototypes all fell apart in shipping.”

Debunker1: “We have Polynt99 and team proving his prototype had COP < 1. But there was a PhysicsProf showing slight changes could affect the result. Tseung attributed that to resonance. Resoldering a joint changed the resonance condition.”

Debunker2: “There are other LCR circuits showing COP>1 effects. The Joule Ringer, the Kananadze and the Armagdn03 resonance circuits are examples. We cannot murder them like Stan Meyer.”

Boss: “Try the super troll technique of pretending to help and then do character smearing. Tseung is an easy target as he quotes religion all the time.”

Debunger1: “Can we feed him to the lions? His physics and mathematics are rock solid. We successfully destroyed his two threads at overunity.com. But he built up a large number of followers.”

Group: Professor

Thank you for your posts and your work, Lawrence.  I'm not sure where this will lead, but I'm sincerely hoping that your "lead-out" process works INDEED and I'm willing to help where I can.

It is true that heating or boiling water is a solid calorimetric method.  I have done measurements this way (not with your latest device) and there is also the photo-calorimetric approach which I have working in my little lab at this time.

If heating water (or oil) changes the resonance condition adversely, we can go with LEDs and a photocalorimetric approach to make output-power measurements.

I went to the link you suggested, and found that Apache and his team do indeed sell fine-looking LED products; for example, http://www.go4gled.com/product.html .

BEST wishes,
Steve

In Hong Kong, the retail price of the white LEDs used in our experiment costed USD60 for 300 LEDs.  It is rated at 0.2 watts per LED.  You can check the USA retail price at Radioshack or similar.

The FLEET relies on Tseung Resonance.  When you immerse the electronics in water or oil, the Resonance condition would change.  I have raised this issue with Physics Prof more than once.  This change can be observed on the oscilloscope.

On the other hand, the power generated from our FLEET is so huge that we could boil water.  At present, the current was so large that it burnt our electronics.  Trying to cool the electronics with standard air fans and heat sinks could not solve the problem.  We do not worry too much about the INPUT.  We can generate 1KW with less than 40 watts.  For the best tuned FLEET, we could generate 1KW with NO input power for over 2 minutes!

The battery or DC power supply was used to maintain Tseung Resonance Condition and NOT as primary source of power.

One of the International Competition is likely to be - how much water (e.g. 1 liter) and how fast can you boil?  This is equivalent to the most powerful calorimeter experiments.

Amen.

Thank you for your posts and your work, Lawrence.  I'm not sure where this will lead, but I'm sincerely hoping that your "lead-out" process works INDEED and I'm willing to help where I can.

It is true that heating or boiling water is a solid calorimetric method.  I have done measurements this way (not with your latest device) and there is also the photo-calorimetric approach which I have working in my little lab at this time.

If heating water (or oil) changes the resonance condition adversely, we can go with LEDs and a photocalorimetric approach to make output-power measurements.

I went to the link you suggested, and found that Apache and his team do indeed sell fine-looking LED products; for example, http://www.go4gled.com/product.html .

BEST wishes,
Steve

Dear PhysicsProf,

I believe that Apache Ong and team are working with a non-engineering professor at Dartmouth College.  Apache gave the professor a working FLEET that can run for many minutes with the battery removed.  The initial reaction from the technical guys was – it must be the capacitor.

The professor went to G-LED and saw the 1KW prototype (I believe it was leading out 2KW at his visit).  This professor would like to check this lead-out energy technology thoroughly throughout the academic world.  He believed that a paradigm shift might occur if this technology is confirmed.

You can help the cause in spreading the information to the academic world.  We plan to send some DIY KITs to some Universities and invite some Professors as Judges for the Competitions.  Would you be interested?  We also would like some of these Universities set up Demonstration Centers and show the technology to their students (and the public).  As Demonstration Centers, they will have the 1KW units powered by less than 80 watts.  They may also be able to help to develop and confirm the “forever lights” that may last for months, years or centuries.  Electron Motion Energy never runs out.  It is a matter of maintaining the system at Tseung Resonance Conditions.

May the World be more peaceful now that humans do not need to fight over oil?

[/quote]

Lawrence, Can we BUY a copy of the plans & schematic for the above mentioned 1 KW unit?  

Dear AllPhase,

I just talked to Apache.  He said that you or anyone can buy the LED Street Lamp from G-LED now.  You will get the production version of the Lead-Out Energy Technology.  After you received the unit, you can take it apart and play with the 1KW unit.

You can also wait.  G-LED will sell the 1KW building blocks when ready.  They plan to show that 5-10 of these units put together can power almost all standard home appliances.  There may also be a standard home generator with these building blocks already connected and tuned.

So for those who cannot wait, a lead-out energy product is already on the market.  Buy it and confirm the technology today.  You do not need to wait for the reports from MIT, Beijing or any of the top Universities. 

God Bless

deleted as irrelevant.

« Last Edit: 2012-08-15, 13:13:31 by ltseung888 »

Dear PhysicsProf,

I believe that Apache Ong and team are working with a non-engineering professor at Dartmouth College.  Apache gave the professor a working FLEET that can run for many minutes with the battery removed.  The initial reaction from the technical guys was – it must be the capacitor.

The professor went to G-LED and saw the 1KW prototype (I believe it was leading out 2KW at his visit).  This professor would like to check this lead-out energy technology thoroughly throughout the academic world.  He believed that a paradigm shift might occur if this technology is confirmed.

You can help the cause in spreading the information to the academic world.  We plan to send some DIY KITs to some Universities and invite some Professors as Judges for the Competitions.  Would you be interested? 

Yes, Lawrence, I would be very interested.  I would recommend in this case that we involve EMERITUS professors first:
1.  I know several Emeritus Professors (like myself) who would be qualified to judge and who probably would have the time and interest. 
2.  Active professors, I have found, are often very worried about keeping their JOBS and worried about media attention or colleague ridicule, whereas Emeritus Profs. have a reliable pension and are relatively free from such constraints.

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed with the testing.

We also would like some of these Universities set up Demonstration Centers and show the technology to their students (and the public).  As Demonstration Centers, they will have the 1KW units powered by less than 80 watts.  They may also be able to help to develop and confirm the “forever lights” that may last for months, years or centuries.  Electron Motion Energy never runs out.  It is a matter of maintaining the system at Tseung Resonance Conditions.

May the World be more peaceful now that humans do not need to fight over oil?

It is quite possible that "lead-out" energy may result in a new Renaissance...  I share your hope.

The basic demonstrations in the Demonstration Center

(1)   Sound Resonance – Kinetic Energy of air molecules can be lead-out or brought-in.
(2)   Videos of the Milkovic 2-stage pendulum, the blind Peru Scientist’s Force Multiplier and the Tong wheel showing the leading-out of gravitational energy.
(3)   A LED rated at 3V cannot be lighted by a single AA battery directly.
(4)   The same LED can be lighted by a single AA battery with the Joule Thief Circuit.
(5)   Build  your own FLEET on the breadboard when the components are available and the toroid correctly wound.
(6)   Thirty-eight LEDs in the form of BSI can be lighted with the FLEET Circuit even if the battery is removed for over 2 minutes (The standard DIY Kit sample).
(7)   The deliberately mistuned FLEET circuit drifted from one Tseung Resonance peak to another.  At the second Tseung Resonance peak, the 38 LEDs got much brighter.
(8 )   The use of timer to cut electricity bill by over 90%.  The first two minutes of a 30 LEDs FLEET showed non-diminishing brightness.  The timer was set to allow 15 seconds ON and 2 minutes OFF.  The ON period is mainly to bring the FLEET back to initial Tseung Resonance condition.
(9)   Picture and Video of the 1KW unit at G-LED USA.
(10)    Picture and Video of the 1KW unit at G-LED Taiwan.
(11)    Picture and Video of the 1,000 to 3,000 LEDs system (200 to 600 watts) in Hong Kong.
(12)    The equivalent of the 1KW system at the local Demonstration Center.

The planned ones include:

(a)   Driving an air pump with the hand crank via a FLEET.  The air pump continues to function for 30 minutes or more with no batteries in the system at all.
(b)   Driving an electric fan with a specially tuned FLEET.
(c)   Recharging batteries (AA to 12 lead-acid)
(d)   The “forever lighted” Lamp.  Battery A maintains the lighting of 38 LEDs and recharges another Battery B at the same time.  From time to time, Battery A and Battery B are swapped either manually or automatically.
(e)   Boiling or warming water with a special FLEET that can sustain large amount of current.
(f)   The 1KW building block from G-LED that can be used to build a 5-10 KW home generator.
(g)   Pictures, Videos or actual prototype of the winning competition entries.
(h)   Actual Lead-out Energy Products including those from Competitors.

The general technique is to get the device to a Tseung Resonance condition and keep it in that condition for as long as possible.  Lead-out electron motion energy will be used to power the load.  The Input or supplied energy is mainly for getting to and maintaining the Tseung Resonance condition.

Yes, Lawrence, I would be very interested.  I would recommend in this case that we involve EMERITUS professors first:
1.  I know several Emeritus Professors (like myself) who would be qualified to judge and who probably would have the time and interest.  
2.  Active professors, I have found, are often very worried about keeping their JOBS and worried about media attention or colleague ridicule, whereas Emeritus Profs. have a reliable pension and are relatively free from such constraints.

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed with the testing.

Dear PhysicsProf,

We should have 30 pre-production Lead-out Energy DIY Kits from BSI Energy Holdings Limited (Hong Kong) within the next few weeks.  I shall mail you one as soon as possible.  

After you have played with the DIY Kit, you may want to suggest improvements.  Please send us the information on the Emeritus Professors you recommend then and we shall send them the PRODUCTION copies of the DIY KIT and invited them as judges.

Thank you in advance.

It is quite possible that "lead-out" energy may result in a new Renaissance...  I share your hope.

Dear PhysicsProf,

We should have 30 pre-production Lead-out Energy DIY Kits from BSI Energy Holdings Limited (Hong Kong) within the next few weeks.
To save postage costs, it might be useful to send a dozen packs to trusted people in different countries
and incur cheaper local postage costs.

In the UK, we have a strange system which depends more on the size of the packet than its weight.
What is the weight of the kit? Presumably, it could be packaged to suit these weird rules.

Paul-R

To save postage costs, it might be useful to send a dozen packs to trusted people in different countries
and incur cheaper local postage costs.

In the UK, we have a strange system which depends more on the size of the packet than its weight.
What is the weight of the kit? Presumably, it could be packaged to suit these weird rules.

Paul-R

Dear Paul-R,

Your suggestion is great.  BSI Energy Holdings Limited is more ambitious.  They plan to establish distribution channels Worldwide.  They already established a distribution relationship with a group in Canada.

The plan is to have Demonstration Centers established by the Distributors or Retailers worldwide.  BSI is polishing the Demonstration Center in Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.  That can act as a model.  Some screened visitors will come and provide comments.  These visitors will also try out the Lead-out Energy DIY kits.

The major promotion will be done by G-LED USA.  They will release the 1KW building blocks that can be put together to provide 5-10 KW Home Generator Units when ready.  That is expected to make headline news in all Countries.  Most probably, there will be regulatory delays such as safety issues etc.  They may not be able to sell the product immediately.  The publicity is likely to get many interested to buy some type of Lead-out energy products to try.  Hopefully, the Lead-out energy DIY kit will be ready and able to fill that need.

Meanwhile some Universities, Research Organizations or similar may have tested the DIY kit.  They may also have visited or even set up their own Demonstration Centers.  They might have bought the LED Street Lamp and taken it apart.  Some may even dare to publish reports confirming the existence of lead-out energy.   Other inventions such as Joule Ringer, Joule Lamp etc. may have also gained recognition.  Some Governments may have already funded their own research and found that there is indeed lead-out energy that can be harnessed.

Another possible path is for BSI or G-LED to win all the overunity competitions around the World.  Other possible channels include participation at Invention shows and conferences.  One of the most powerful may be providing the technology via religious groups to the many developing nations.  BSI may train their people to wind the toroids and buy the passing pieces from them.  These nations will have jobs and technology at the same time.  A totally unexpected nation may rise to the top as the leader in Lead-out Energy technology.

G-LED USA founders appear to have their desire of having USD2m each for their retirement fulfilled.  The lead-out energy DIY kit is likely to shoot BSI Energy Holdings Limited into International Limelight.  They are already very happy with their heir – Geoffrey Sun – mastering the technology.  Geoffrey did and tested the configurations for the DIY Kit.  He also discovered the drift – passing through a Tseung Resonance Peak with the LEDs suddenly getting brighter.  He is a co-inventor in the patent being examined.  With the help of the Almighty, the Sun family will find themselves in an enviable position similar to the G-LED founders soon.  They also promised that after HKD50m, the majority of the profits will go to charitable causes.

The World can have the first Lead-out Energy LED Street Lamp from G-LED now.  They will get the DIY kit teaching them how to build FLEET devices leading out electron motion energy via Tseung Resonance in the near future.  Other products may come from different Companies using similar technologies.  The World Energy Crisis is effectively over.  It can be compared with the time – Thomas Edison demonstrated his first light bulb.  Once scientists know that a battery, some connecting wires, an on/off switch and a right filament can be connect to change night into day, there will be no stopping.

The moment the scientists realized electron motion energy can be lead-out via matching of some electronic components and have access to working samples, there will be no stopping.

May the Almighty guide us to benefit the World.  Amen.

Lawrence,

Can you tell us where we can see your FLEET schematic so we can tinker around with the circuit?
I tried to find it on Overunity.com but no luck.  If you can't post a schematic here, maybe you can
give us a web site where we can find it.

Thank you sir.

Lawrence,
I agree with the order of steps that you suggested:

Dear PhysicsProf,

1---  We should have 30 pre-production Lead-out Energy DIY Kits from BSI Energy Holdings Limited (Hong Kong) within the next few weeks.  I shall mail you one as soon as possible.  

2----After you have played with the DIY Kit, you may want to suggest improvements.  

3-----Please send us the information on the Emeritus Professors you recommend then and we shall send them the PRODUCTION copies of the DIY KIT and invited them as judges.

Thank you in advance.

Very good plan!  Meanwhile, I will begin making contacts with suitable "judges".  I am thinking also of a couple of very reliable electronics people who could serve as judges with your approval.

Lawrence,

Can you tell us where we can see your FLEET schematic so we can tinker around with the circuit?
I tried to find it on Overunity.com but no luck.  If you can't post a schematic here, maybe you can
give us a web site where we can find it.

Thank you sir.

Go to Patrick Kelly's ebook - Chapter 5.   His explanation is better than mine!

Lawrence,
I agree with the order of steps that you suggested:

Very good plan!  Meanwhile, I will begin making contacts with suitable "judges".  I am thinking also of a couple of very reliable electronics people who could serve as judges with your approval.

Dear PhysicsProf,

Please go ahead with your plan.  I shall get enough production Lead-Out Energy DIY kits to back you up.

The owner of a LED store suggested the following:

(1) Have two identical DC Power Supplies.

(2) Use one to power a set of LEDs directly.  The result should be close to the rating such as 0.2w per LED for full brightness.

(3) Use the other to power a similar set of LEDs via the FLEET circuit.  Place the two sets of LEDs side-by-side and compare their brightness.

(4) If needed, increase or decrease the Voltage of the DC power supplies until the two sets of LEDs appear to have the same brightness.

(5) Then compare the DC Power values from the two DC Power Supplies.

This sounds like a simple experiment to do.  The DC Power Supplies are not that expensive.  If this can conclusively show that the FLEET circuit (or other Joule Thief, Joule Ringer etc.) uses much less energy to achieve the same brightness, it will be worth the expense and effort.

What do you think?

God is sending more angels to help.  Amen.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Lawrence,

Could you send me one of your kits?

This circuit should be tested properly. Judging LED intensity is NOT a reliable means to determine if the device is OU or not. It's not even reliable to get a rough idea because the LEDS require next to no power to light them.

This has been explained ad nauseam.

It's time to put this to bed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 13:12:28