PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 03:54:28
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: TK Replicates  (Read 153449 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Here are the latest schematics that I could find.

At first glance it seems to be an ordinary inverter. Upon closer inspection, the primary wires to the battery and the battery itself would need to supply a rather high amperage at 12 volts to carry that secondary load. Then we see the battery disconnected. This could lead to at least 3 conclusions we can discuss later, but first, the interesting circuit

In the first schematic we see a ramp generator producing a linearly varying magnetic field in Tr2. The ramp amplitude is sensed (at the secondary) to reset the ramp generator. This varying magnetic bias is applied to one of the the tower coil windings. This insures that the correct NMR diameter for the gain medium will be hit.

Notice the ramp generator is synced to the HF chip driver. I'm guessing for each HF pulse, there is a corresponding ramp as there are no dividers shown.

Tr3 is an ordinary push pull driver of high frequency exciting the primary of the tower coil. Voltage is stabilized by R1 feedback to the HF driver chip.

Notice (hand drawn schematic) that he has some pulsating DC fed into the coil from the bridge instead of a separate generator for varying the magnetic bias.

Resonance of C3  provides the 90 degree phase shift required* between the two signals.

There is more to analyze, but with the inclusion of the metal gain medium, this has some earmarks of NMR*. To my eye, the metal tube has the dull appearance of a zinc coating rather than a shiny aluminum appearance.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-02, 19:08:45 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Moderator

Look up the properties of a vacuum.
I did study them extensively.
All of those properties were measured with matter, including permittivity and permeability.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I did study them extensively.
All of those properties were measured with matter, including permittivity and permeability.

Sorry Bro!  I can't help you.

tExB=qr
Here are the latest schematics that I could find.

I notice a ground connection in the hand-drawn schematic.

At first glance it seems to be an ordinary inverter. Upon closer inspection, the primary wires to the battery and the battery itself would need to supply a rather high amperage at 12 volts to carry that secondary load. Then we see the battery disconnected. This could lead to at least 3 conclusions we can discuss later, but first, the interesting circuit.
One of the conclusions is that a power gain happens somewhere along the way.

In the first schematic we see a ramp generator producing a linearly varying magnetic field in Tr2. The ramp amplitude is sensed (at the secondary) to reset the ramp generator. This varying magnetic bias is applied to one of the the tower coil windings. This ensures that the correct NMR diameter for the gain medium will be hit.
As the LF ramp increases linearly from zero to max, the Larmor frequency (HF) necessary to precess the nuclei, also increases linearly.  If the HF is held constant, then the LF ramp will eventually create a correct magnetic field for the HF to become the Larmor frequency of the gain medium.
At the same time, the cyclotron diameter decreases as the LF ramp increases from zero to max.

Notice the ramp generator is synced to the HF chip driver. I'm guessing for each HF pulse, there is a corresponding ramp as there are no dividers shown.
This will establish a phase lock between the LF ramp and HF oscillator. The HF burst becomes the Larmor frequency for the gain medium, only at a certain phase shift with the LF ramp waveform.  This shift should be adjustable.

Resonance of C3  provides the 90 degree phase shift required* between the two signals.
Not necessarily 90º phase shift.  
90º shift is only required for creating rotating magnetic fields.

Notice (hand drawn schematic) that he has some pulsating DC fed into the coil from the bridge instead of a separate generator for varying the magnetic bias.
I like to keep the magnetic bias constant and sweep the HF according to a ramp FM envelope.
However, the magnetic bias does not have to be constant.  It can be variable and the HF can be fixed. This is an inferior method because it leads to the undesirable and usual Lenz/Faraday transformer action, between the LF primary and other windings.
In the latter case, the bias winding should be supplied by some form of DC+AC (e.g. trapezoidal ramp) or only by AC combined with permanent magnet "DC" bias.
It is wasteful to vary the magnetic bias of the gain medium from 0 to max, if it is known that the correct bias for the HF to become the Larmor frequency is much above zero.

To my eye, the metal tube has the dull appearance of a zinc coating rather than a shiny aluminum appearance.
Many materials with non-zero nuclear spins are suitable. Copper, Iron and Zinc are one of them.  Brass is an alloy of Copper and Zinc.
Iron and Zinc is require 20x more precise Larmor frequency match than Copper, thus Fe and Zn are more finicky as gain media.

tExB=qr
Sorry Gents, but I just don't believe the whole NMR explanation, at all.  Especially, that NMR can in any way cause a power increase, hence add energy. 

I think there are a few interesting similarities, but nothing more than that.

In that last video, the large tube is white at the bottom and shiny at the top.  Looks like the white and shiny are different diameters too.  Maybe aluminum tube inisde a plastic tube and a cap at the bottom to mount it to the board.

The other coil looks like he used a pipe reduce, the weldable type.  Maybe it's an iron one and therefore just a homemade toroidal transformer.  Maybe this is all he had that was "round and iron".

Loooking down the tube about 2/3 through the video, there is a smaller tube inside, and the shiny top looks like tape rather than metal.  Yep, that tube looks like a piece of white plastic drain pipe.

Ah-ha - right near the end, you can see the tube inside is a green coil on a white core, looks like a plastic core again.

Looks like another video uploaded 11 hours ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSsXyLHwLro

From G:

Sorry Gents, but I just don't believe the whole NMR explanation, at all.  Especially, that NMR can in any way cause a power increase, hence add energy. 

Not NMR alone but beta decay induced by NMR. There are no other viable and laboratory provable explanations for a power gain outside of fraud. Please read the Reiss patent, it has all you need to know about the TPU and it's various possible modes of operation.

The other coil looks like he used a pipe reduce, the weldable type.  Maybe it's an iron one and therefore just a homemade toroidal transformer.  Maybe this is all he had that was "round and iron".

Those who have been immersed in this know that it is a ferrite yoke core from a monitor or TV. No need to guess here.

Regarding the video you posted, it seems unrelated, as he seems to be playing with single wire energy transmission, but I don't understand the language so can't comment further.

Verpies : thanks for expanding / correcting some of my observations. I notice also the variable inductor on the output of the ramp generator may be used to tune the ramp amplitude input to the magnetic bias coil.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

verpies said:
It is wasteful to vary the magnetic bias of the gain medium from 0 to max, if it is known that the correct bias for the HF to become the Larmor frequency is much above zero.

I agree and wanted to mention that also. I would have opted for zero and span adjustments for the ramp that can include what is called "zero suppression", so that a better bias arrangement could be obtained. It appears there is a span adjustment for the ramp coil current (L2) and a span adjustment for the ramp generator L1, but no pre-bias to the tower coil. This would not be hard to add and would allow more precision in hitting the target bias with the ramp.

Note that the return end of the tower bias coil is unconnected. I think this was possibly an error and should go back to the ramp generator ground else the only current that would flow would be from capacitive coupling.

We see that a two common mode chokes isolate the ramp generator and output from the inverter, additionally L3 is used for isolation of the HF drive circuit, so the circuit is seemingly well protected from circulating currents due to capacitive coupling, hence the need to ground the bias coil to the ramp generator, which is not shown.

Verpies: have you run the numbers with your diameter formula for the materials mentioned? It would be good to have an Excel spreadsheet calculator for this.

Grumpy, Tinman, Verpies: How about a separate thread for aether / no aether discussion as this is age old argument and best covered in the theoretical beliefs section of the forum. This thread I started strictly to discuss the TK type replications.

Group: Guest

Grumpy, Tinman, Verpies: How about a separate thread for aether / no aether discussion as this is age old argument and best covered in the theoretical beliefs section of the forum. This thread I started strictly to discuss the TK type replications.
No Problem Ion-comment removed.

tExB=qr
From G:

Not NMR alone but beta decay induced by NMR. There are no other viable and laboratory provable explanations for a power gain outside of fraud. Please read the Reiss patent, it has all you need to know about the TPU and it's various possible modes of operation.

If the source is beta decay, by any means, why are the results so different than current beta powered devices?  I.E. low current and high voltage.

Is it confirmed that there is no earth ground at all?  and is anyone familiar with the video and schematic to make a quick functional diagram?

If the source is beta decay, by any means, why are the results so different than current beta powered devices?  I.E. low current and high voltage.
Because current Betavoltaic devices:
1) do not use artificial stimulation of beta decay.
2) do not magnetically confine the products of beta decay inside a gain medium
3) do not generate secondary and directionalized coherent decay events.
4) do not use inductive coupling of the resulting beta current.

...current devices just use the electrostatic energy of charge separation, when fast electrons leave the decaying medium and electrically charge remote objects across non-conductive barriers (including vacuum and air)

P.S.
In the BASER type of devices, fast electrons escaping the gain medium are not utilized - actually they become a nuisance (if not disposed of), because the charge that they carry, causes HV potentials to build up between the gain medium and other components.  (bad for MOSFET and IGBT gates).

Note that the return end of the tower bias coil is unconnected. I think this was possibly an error and should go back to the ramp generator ground else the only current that would flow would be from capacitive coupling.
When I see an unconnected coil terminal, I immediately think:  an error or a reflection causing standing waves.

We see that a two common mode chokes isolate the ramp generator and output from the inverter, additionally L3 is used for isolation of the HF drive circuit, so the circuit is seemingly well protected from circulating currents due to capacitive coupling, hence the need to ground the bias coil to the ramp generator, which is not shown.
Common mode chokes are an effective method to smooth out strong pulses or surges.  I think I spotted such configuration on TPU photos, too.

Verpies: have you run the numbers with your diameter formula for the materials mentioned? It would be good to have an Excel spreadsheet calculator for this.
Yes, I have.  Actually I have an Excel spreadsheet for this (not attached).
It needs beta decay energies to calculate the velocity of the ejected electrons.

My list of those decay energies has some errors in it and needs updating (see attachment - this list can be copied and pasted into Excel directly)

I have no desire to discuss this, either.  I just don't want my silence to be interpreted as an agreement with the notion that space is a container filled with a magical fluid, in which we swim.

Quote from: ION on Today at 15:05:56

From Verpies
I have no desire to discuss this, either.  I just don't want my silence to be interpreted as an agreement with the notion that space is a container filled with a magical fluid, in which we swim.

My silence on the subject is because I want to focus my energy on ideas that can yield results. If someone can show me a definitive experiment regarding the proof of an aether that I can perform with simple equipment, I can be interested. Other than that it won't be of any use to me or change the direction this thread needs to go, and is best dealt with in appropriate threads referencing the subject.

Thanks for the attachment.

tExB=qr
Because current Betavoltaic devices:
1) do not use artificial stimulation of beta decay.
2) do not magnetically confine the products of beta decay inside a gain medium
3) do not generate secondary and directionalized coherent decay events.
4) do not use inductive coupling of the resulting beta current.

...current devices just use the electrostatic energy of charge separation, when fast electrons leave the decaying medium and electrically charge remote objects across non-conductive barriers (including vacuum and air)

P.S.
In the BASER type of devices, fast electrons escaping the gain medium are not utilized - actually they become a nuisance (if not disposed of), because the charge that they carry, causes HV potentials to build up between the gain medium and other components.  (bad for MOSFET and IGBT gates).

Is there a verifiable, working electrical generator that uses the beta decay in the method that you are explaining?

Group: Ambassador

ION
This You tube link seems gone

ION
POST 122

Re: TK Replicates
« Reply #122 on: 2013-07-02, 14:50:47   

Here is a newer video from Akula?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C4yEAm2ue4

Notice no ground wires are used or are visible. The aluminum? tube is clearly seen at the top of the coil stack.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?
Thx
Chet

Is there a verifiable, working electrical generator that uses the beta decay in the method that you are explaining?
If Kapanadze's devices as well as the TPU and Colman, Reiss-Howard, Dally's, Akula's, Tiger's, Michael Meyer's, SR193's, STAAAR Yoke devices etc... are not fakes, then they could be an evidence of devices working according to this principle.

I don't think any of them are verifiable unless you build them yourself.

ION
This You tube link seems gone

ION
POST 122

Re: TK Replicates
« Reply #122 on: 2013-07-02, 14:50:47   

Here is a newer video from Akula?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C4yEAm2ue4

Notice no ground wires are used or are visible. The aluminum? tube is clearly seen at the top of the coil stack.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?
Thx
Chet

The video has apparently been removed by the user. Luckily there are copies floating around that we can reference.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Here's the video passed from ION

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2LXj48s_ho&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

tExB=qr

If Kapanadze's devices as well as the TPU and Colman, Reiss-Howard, Dally's, Akula's, Tiger's, Michael Meyer's, SR193's, STAAAR Yoke devices etc... are not fakes, then they could be an evidence of devices working according to this principle.

I don't think any of them are verifiable unless you build them yourself.

So, NO, there are not any verifiable, working electrical generators that use the beta decay method that you are explaining.

By the same token there are not any verifiable, working free electric energy generators, that use any operating principle ;)

So, NO, there are not any verifiable, working electrical generators that use the beta decay method that you are explaining.

For that matter there are no presently verifiable OU devices anywhere that we know of, not SM, Spherics or the rest of the so called OU devices that have gobbled up countless hours of our time and are plastered all over youtube.

If we are to continue without any verifiable proof, we have to start using good common sense to weed out the garbage and try to connect the dots to a workable hypothesis.

Then perhaps we can develop a simple, small, proof of concept to be tested and verified by all here and later developed into a workable large scale device.

This thread is investigative only and makes no claims of veracity for the devices presented.

(verpies: I was writing while you posted so ditto your thoughts)

tExB=qr
The devices patented by Energia Celeste are fairly well-documented in their patent.

If the effect they describe is real, can you tell if this effect is utilized in the TK-type devices?

I never tried the microprocessor approach, but I have verified that HV pulses do indeed make the magnetic field much stronger.

The devices patented by Energia Celeste are fairly well-documented in their patent.
That is an interesting patent.
Its simplest version uses a bifilar coil wrapped around a cylindrical magnet.  The matter comprising the winding or the magnet, can be the gain medium.
What's really interesting is the excitation by two phase-shifted SS PAM sequences of radically different amplitudes.

IMO those phase-shifted sequences resemble spin echo sequences.

If the effect they describe is real, can you tell if this effect is utilized in the TK-type devices?
Maybe. The construction details of those devices are too obscured to be sure.
AFAIR, the Dally device (dubbed as Kapanadze's cousin) used short nanosecond pulses at low repetition frequency, but it did not use two phase-shifted sequences of different amplitudes, so it was only slightly similar.

I never tried the microprocessor approach, but I have verified that HV pulses do indeed make the magnetic field much stronger.
Do you mean the magnetic flux density level or its amplitude ?
Anyway, how did you detect the level or the amplitude of the magnetic field ?

tExB=qr
Do you mean the magnetic flux density level or its amplitude ?

The flux density, I believe.  The effect is so profound, I'm sure it could be developed into a working device.

With higher voltage you don't have to use two that are phase-shifted.  I used 2kv.  I could try 10kv if I had a way to shield myself from anything unexpected.

According to conventional science, the voltage applied to this winding alone, should not affect the magnetic flux density level appearing at the poles of the magnet !!!

However, small currents in this winding should have a small effect on the flux density at the magnet, but its magnitude differential should not be great for low currents - according to conventional science (Ampere, Maxwell and Biot-Savart laws).

If these experimental results show dramatic increase in the magnetic flux density level - then it is an anomaly according to conventional theories and should be investigated further.  Experimental anomalies often are an indication of theoretical deficiencies (...or bad measurements).

For example, this guy attacks the deficiencies of conventional science and discusses the atomic processes taking place in permanent magnets.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-12, 02:16:35 by verpies »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 03:54:28