PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 22:28:47
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exclusion Zone Energy  (Read 28286 times)
Group: Guest
Check this out:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnGCMQ8TJ_g[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2013-02-17, 13:30:46 by Rosphere »

Part 2:  [Circuit shown at 22:06.]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqHWueBp23c[/youtube]

It looks simple, but I doubt that many of us could actually build this circuit.  Depending on your choice of hydrophilic material, it looks like the widest EZ that you could ever see is one millimeter, probably half that; half a millimeter.  How are you going to place an electrode within that tight space and keep it there?

« Last Edit: 2013-02-16, 17:19:42 by Rosphere »

At 24:24 he discusses the electric potential, ...posted nearly four years ago.

At 54:02 he discusses power from light and water.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVBEwn6iWOo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2013-02-16, 18:25:52 by Rosphere »

Interesting informations but several problems to solve.

1) the negative electrode has a surface that will compete with the hydrophobic surface at the origin of the EZ layer. So the effect could be destroyed. This could be circumvented by using a hydrophobic surface that is conductive and would also plays the role of electrode. Does this exist?
2) when a current is drawn, the potential between electrodes will be disturbed. How strong is the EZ effect to maintain the potential and it own structure under the action of the light, and so to provide a significant permanent current? What efficiency?

If I'm convinced that there is surely an effect of surfaces in contact with water, due to the highly molecular polarization of water which aligns according to the fields that it feels at the interface. But I'm not convinced that this could be revolutionary for energy production, in any case not OU if you agree with the mechanism proposed by Pollack.

...the negative electrode has a surface that will compete with the hydrophobic surface...

According to Gerald, the surface needs to be hydrophilic, (not hydrophobic.)

Gerald mentioned a man's name that was actually experimenting with this.  I would like to go back and note it and do more research online.  I have many questions about the details of such a test:

Regarding the electrodes, what material is best?  I am thinking that stainless steel may survive the water environment best.
How thick can the electrode material be?  It must be thin because the EZ layer is less than a millimeter thick.
What shape and scale is the electrode?  Parallel lines, a square grid, or a honeycomb pattern with 1mm or 10mm spacing maybe.
How do you control the positions and flatness of the electrodes?  Thinner material works against maintaining position and flatness.
Can the EZ-water electrode touch the hydrophilic surface?
Does the bulk-water electrode need to be very close to the edge of the boundary of the EZ-water?

The big question, can this be made to be more efficient than everyday solar cells?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 22:28:47