PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 03:12:50
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Magnet Motors  (Read 28406 times)
Group: Professor

PS -- who will provide the next example of a "new" or "strange" phenomenon?

Group: Guest
Very good example  O0

I'm sorry to say that I doubt I'll ever be able to replicate it. Perhaps, there is another method to be found more within the reach of the less advanced experimenter - like me.

I have very few doubts about the methods and results. In my line of work ECM (electrochemical migration) is a well researched, experienced and common problem. Some evidence indicates that more than migration is going on and that tends to confuse the search for a solution.

Example: Some analysis have indicated that ECM may increase the amounts of Sn, Pb, and/or Bi compared to analysis prior to ECM production. I wish I was more learned in the subject but I'm not. When this subject crosses into my experiments I wind up doing a lot of reading or looking for assistance when that fails.

Group: Professor

ww:
Example: Some analysis have indicated that ECM may increase the amounts of Sn, Pb, and/or Bi compared to analysis prior to ECM production.

Any references?  could this be ENHANCED using d instead of h in the solution, I wonder?

Back to Iwamura, I find the Tungsten -to- Platinum transmutation to be particularly glizty!  Hmmm...

ww:
Any references?  could this be ENHANCED using d instead of h in the solution, I wonder?

Back to Iwamura, I find the Tungsten -to- Platinum transmutation to be particularly glizty!  Hmmm...

Glitzy and possibly profitable?

I don't see why d wouldn't do just as well. Better? I don't know. The theory is that moisture + heat + voltage + any number of different contaminants causes metal migration. The heretofore unaccepted theories include small amounts of transmutation during the process.

All of that info is on the company LAN. It'll be awhile before I'm able to make that secure connection.

Dear all

This si very good invention.

Before Alien will catch everyone I hop e that some investor will come....

Bye bye from Italy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFULC3zaqPY

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 03:12:50