PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-23, 08:24:56
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Radium may explain many free energy devices  (Read 5277 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I just watched this documentary, i am amazed how easily available Radium was, they were even drinking this stuff.

See this video from 43:00 onwards
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuE-HL6ndMU[/youtube]

Quote from Radium Wiki
Radium was isolated in its metallic state by Marie Curie and André-Louis Debierne through the electrolysis of radium chloride in 1910

So we have a window, any device from 1910 onwards

Quote from Wiki
Radium was still used in dials as late as the 1960s,

Quote from Atomic Battery Wiki
Nuclear battery technology began in 1913, when Henry Moseley first demonstrated the beta cell.

Potential devices using Radium or Radium coated wires are
Tesla Car
Henry Moray
Hendershot
and probably a lot more

My conclusion is that we should be studying any free energy devices that have been known to operate before 1910

Anyone any ideas which devices pre date Radium?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Tesla's proposed radiant electric effect, but I'm sure the OU aspect came much later.

Group: Guest
Tesla believe that radioactive materials would not be radioactive if they could be shielded from cosmic rays. So he believed cosmic rays were the actuating mechanism of radioactive materials. Tesla worked on so many things at the same time it is kind of hard to follow his work but if you start at the beginning and focus on only that one aspect - radiant energy - it becomes quite clear that near the end of his work that is what his focus was.

1932 07/10 Age 76
Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power ‘Round Earth, by John A. O’NEILL for Brooklin Eagle
I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device... More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them.

Note the relationship in time to the 1931 Pierce Arrow.

1937 07/11 Age 81
Sending of Messages to Planets Predicted by Dr. Tesla On Birthday, New York Times, July 11, 1937. —Inventor, 81, Talks of Key to Interstellar Transmission and Tube to Produce Radium Copiously and Cheaply.
Reports of discoveries by which it will be possible...to produce radium in unlimited quantity for $1 a pound were announced by Dr. Nikola Tesla yesterday.

Why would that be important? Fuel for the automobile and anything else that needs "motive power". Keep in mind that nuclear weapons had not yet been realised and that governments did not regulate radioactive materials. Take a look at page 13 of this document. It is essentially Dr. Tesla's radiant energy apparatus. http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~blanchar/res/BlanchardKorea.pdf

I put together the following documents to try to isolate his work on radiant energy from the rest of his work. The top of page 6 starts the part about nuclear batteries.

Buy me some coffee
Thanks thx LOL
Very interesting, we know he had the receiver built for energetic radiant energy all he needed was a local source of radiant emission, certainly makes you wonder.

Reports of discoveries by which it will be possible...to produce radium in unlimited quantity
I wonder how he did that

Yep,  long ago when in school I did a science project and I easily bought a small chunk of Radium for it from a science supply.  Unfortunately that was lost long ago.   If you ever find a Scintillator (a high sensitivity geiger type counter device) and you are lucky it will have a test sample still attached to the bottom of it - which is a tiny piece of Radium.   Of course there are also very old clock glow in the dark dials which had radium powder on them. 

Radioactive materials are still available. There is a huge difference between raw materials and the highly refined materials used in power plants and medical devices which can be weaponized. Along the same lines, there is huge difference in producing industrial scale power and powering a home.
http://www.unitednuclear.com/
United Nuclear has some raw ores and even isotopes along with the needed lead shielding and some other interesting things.

Ionizing smoke detectors usually have a tiny amount of Americium-241 also.

There are light bulbs currently used in office building stairways that, for emergency evacuations, require no power and are always lit. They supposedly last about 12 years. They are Tritium powered. The emissions of the Tritium gas inside the bulb strike a phosphour coating on the inside surface of the bulb kind of like the excited phosphours of a flourescent bulb. So how about using several of those surrounded by photovoltaic panels to produce electricity? I haven't tried it yet but it's an idea. Of course the problem is the poor efficiency of today's photovoltaic panels. And I imagine the light from the bulbs is fairly weak.

Which gets me to thinking of using United Nuclear's X-Ray tube and some of their less radioactive materials for some experiments. I'm still researching that and it's going to take quite a while since I have NO experience with such things.

Yes I also think there is a big possibility that radium or other radioactive materials are responsible for the effects seen in Morays setups and a few others.
It would seem some apparatus containing coils ect. can somehow make use of the radiating energy, there is Hendershot or Hubbard I can't recall which done what.
Also the Canary Islands Guy. If something is radiating I see no reason why the radiation can't be tapped for electricity production.

Personally I have no wish to experiment with radioactive materials I already have enough health problems.

Is it OU anyway ? I mean if we say "more out than we put in" well if we put the material in, and the material is fuel, then it is really no different to any other input as fuel.

Cheers

Buy me some coffee
Hi Farmhand

Yes exactly, also Tesla would have realized his radiant collector would also pick up these high energy particles.

I have to say though that I see nothing wrong with the folks who have the training and proper equipment to develop these possibilities,
maybe into safe devices for the masses that produce lots of very cheap electricity. Tesla and some others would have known or realized
the possibility of bodily damage and taken the correct procedures. Maybe why the use of Radium was not made known was for fear of misuse.
Tesla was a humanitarian and would not have endorsed widespread use by people not understanding the possible dangers.
Many inventors are humanitarians so I guess moral dilemmas are common.

Cheers

I've been experimenting with a radiant energy collector based on Tesla's patent and, having poor results, have begun rethinking it.

In his U.S. patent 645,576 applied for September 2, 1897 which is about transmitting energy, not radiant energy, he speaks of maintaining the elevated terminals at heights of thirty or thirty five thousand feet which he considers "comparatively small" and "easily accessible...as by the aid of captive balloons supplied continuously with gas from reservoirs and held in position securely...by steel wires..." His Colorado Springs notes also have entries in 1899 about using electricity to extract hydrogen from the atmosphere which, although not explicitly stated, we can assume to be intended to be used to maintain the balloons at altitude.

It's also interesting to note that at that time the jet stream was unknown. So even if he had attempted to use this method it would have most likely failed because of the +250 MPH winds but I don't think he ever tried those elevations. I certainly don't remember anything about it in his writings and it seems it would have been covered because it would have been such an important part of the system. He reported in his July 4, 1899 Colorado Springs notes that he discovered he could use the crust of the earth instead of the elevated balloons for transmission so I'm guessing he abandoned the elevated balloon method.

Here's where it intersects with the radiant energy patent: Did he also mean to maintain the elevated, insulated collector plate at 30,000+ feet? Does anyone recall anything he said about the actual height of the elevated plate?

Here's where it intersects with the idea of using radium: if he did propose to maintain the elevated, insulated collector plate at 30,000+ feet then the likelyhood that his later radiant energy work involved radium would be almost sure to be true. Although the Pierce Arrow was said to have an antenna it could well have been as disguise to throw people off the track as much as part of the working mechanism. At this point he was being very careful about his disclosures.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-23, 08:24:56