PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-05-22, 22:27:01
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moon Base Uncovered by Chinese Moon Orbiter Chang E 2  (Read 5414 times)

Some of you may have seen this story when it first appeared on the internet but I just stumbled on it and I think its authentic.

the pictures below are frame grabs from this video:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOdyu3TRew

In addition, this same area was not built up in the 1960's when NASA sent the Lunar Orbiter missions, as we can see in the picture below taken from here:  http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lunarorbiter/frame/?3085

This indicates this base was most likely built in secret ever since the Apollo missions ended.

I observed from the images that the base is actually carved out of the hill side, which makes perfect sense.  What doesn't make perfect sense is why would you build something on the moon that resembles an office building, don't you want to be in some sort of biosphere under a bit of pressure?   Very interesting site to say the least.

EM

PS,  In the lunar orbiter photo,  just north of this base, there seems to be a dome inside the large crater.  (4th picture)  If its an artificial structure, than maybe this lunar base is built by aliens?

This reminds me of the Rorschach Ink BlotTest.

Some interesting photos EM

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Interesting  O0

No verification by the Chinese yet though.

The other thing seems to be that Nasa have been trying to cover up buildings on the moon by bombing them so the conspiracy goes, i mean all they need to do is crash a few space craft here and there.

So the possibility is they are old but the Nasa image has been airbrushed.

Here is a little take on those photos, they are not the same photos and two different cameras. You can see much more if you use a magnifying glass as it does not change the pixels like the computer.

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

In this photo, again use a mag/glass, the red areas have been erased and the green are caves, you can just see the highlights of light reflection on the inside walls. There are other doctored areas but I will let you look for them, remember use a mag/glass O0

Mike 8)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
According to a few websites full hi res images of the moon were released in feb 2012, so we need to find them and check.
I have not had much time but have not yet found them anyone have any ideas where they may be.

Maybe we could do with some Divine intervention from one of our members  :)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-05-22, 22:27:01