PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-01-22, 06:11:35
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Dr. Jones - Current Research and Historical Notes  (Read 78680 times)

My old browser and Puppy Linux are enabling me to see
the whole enchilada.

---------------------------
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Test.

"The easiest person to fool is yourself" -- Richard Feynman

Group: Moderator

Glad to see you're on, TK.
  I like that quote of yours, muDped:  "
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- )"

Buy me some coffee
Ah,good to see everything is sorted.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Yes Jeane is a good reporter, well it is her job. I met her in Washington state a few years back, she's of our age ;) ;) ;D I mean from the point of view she keeps her feet on the ground, she lives in Canada and knows a lot of people in the new energy field, she wanted to do a report on my work but told her it is too soon, lets get it right first or I might get shot down.

Mike 8)
Mike, I tried to contact Jeane via her website, but it didn't go through.
Do you know how to contact her, or could ask a question?  This is what I tried to send:

"Hi, Jeane,  this is Professor Steven E Jones, muon-catalyzed fusion, cold fusion, etc.  EARLY retired (and not by choice).   Anyway, I'm putting together some notes and I came across a question I asked a scientist (I think John) of Defkalion.  He gave a solid answer, and now 5 years later, I wonder - what has happened to Defkalion?  any progress, devices for sale or testing, etc.?   I thought - if anyone, Jeane would know.
Thanks,  Steven J"

I recently found an article published in 2018:
 Neutrons from Muon-Catalyzed Fusion and Muon-Capture Processes in an Ultradense Hydrogen H(0) Generator, by Holmlid, here:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15361055.2017.1421366?scroll=top&needAccess=true

They want $50 to view the paper for 24 hours!  Can anyone find the paper without the high fee?

That's the paper - thank you, Gyula!   O0

Here's something more to chew on - the Chinese have landed an exploratory rover on the FAR side of the moon...
https://www.foxnews.com/science/china-successfully-lands-spacecraft-on-far-side-of-moon-state-media-says
   How do they get radio signals back from there? 

Here's something more to chew on - the Chinese have landed an exploratory rover on the FAR side of the moon...
https://www.foxnews.com/science/china-successfully-lands-spacecraft-on-far-side-of-moon-state-media-says
   How do they get radio signals back from there?
According to the BBC by a moon satellite that was also part of the project.
Smudge

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-01-22, 06:11:35