PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:10:16
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Just thinking aloud - TPU  (Read 66312 times)

I see Bruce_tpu has gone silent. I can only assume that his design did not work.
Oh well back to the drawing board.

Is this how they used to build TPUs in the olden times?

The Acceleration of Electrons by Magnetic Induction

http://web.ihep.su/dbserv/compas/src/kerst41/eng.pdf

The Magnetic field of the Electric current and the Magnetic induction

http://vixra.org/pdf/1112.0058v9.pdf

Energetic electron response to ULF waves induced by interplanetary shocks in the outer radiation belt

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/41660153_Energetic_electron_response_to_ULF_waves_induced_by_interplanetary_shocks_in_the_outer_radiation_belt/file/9fcfd50abbcbaf0a99.pdf

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
There may be other practical ways to induce a current in a conductor than by magnetic induction.   Any force that affects electrons should work if applied in a way that makes the electrons move along the conductor.

SM in one of the videos confirmed the principle is magnetic induction, which has been around for hundreds of years, and he is just using it in a new way.

tExB=qr
SM in one of the videos confirmed the principle is magnetic induction, which has been around for hundreds of years, and he is just using it in a new way.

I thought he just used the term "induction" in that video, not "magnetic induction".

I think the key word "induction" does not necessarily imply magnetic induction.

I don't think he even said the "INDUCTION" word, he just explained it in words to make sure nobody misses the point, something like this:    the use of a magnetic field to cause electron flow in wire ... which has been around for hundreds of years ...,   (I'm  just paraphrasing.)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Well, here's what SM actually said in the UEC video at about 34:40:

The basic point to all this is that this is a new technology. It's an entirely new way of doing things. It is not a battery. It is not collecting energy from "outer space", in fact the technology utilized in this is very si_____receiving____find old s____ engineering philosophies. There's nothing magic. This is not ahh, you know ahh technology which is basically ahh equivalent of perpetual motion, it is not that at all. The power comes from a very viable source that we use every day; "electromagnetic fields". Use of electromagnetism or use of a magnetic field to create electron flow in a wire has been around for hundreds of years, and it's what we use every day. And basically that's what we're doing here. We are creating electron flow in-in wire.

During the blank space in the quote, he says something which sounds like "vario-metry". Can anyone make out what the word is he is saying? This can be found in the UEC video at about 17:00.

This device weighs 12 ounces. And umm it certainly is a ________ device.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From Poynt:
During the blank space in the quote, he says something which sounds like "vario-metry". Can anyone make out what the word is he is saying? This can be found in the UEC video at about 17:00.

Vario-metry as applied to electronics e.g. "variometer" is a type of variable inductance RF transformer, basically a large  solenoid coil with an internal rotatable coil that aids or opposes the fixed solenoid inductance. This can also be done with electronics instead of mechanically e.g. a bifilar solenoid coil where one of the wire pairs is varied in and out of phase with the other to either completely oppose or aid the overall inductance.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://w5jgv.com/variometer/variometer1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://w5jgv.com/variometer/variometer.htm&h=480&w=640&sz=77&tbnid=MSH0HtWWrkO_6M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&zoom=1&usg=__ykEc1kq2NMI0cUGBBS7MEzMT3vA=&docid=-GpneDQL_3VVbM&sa=X&ei=eKMPUv_kGMuFyQGYuIA4&ved=0CFEQ9QEwBg&dur=744

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hmm,

Interesting ION. Thanks, I was not aware of such a device.

Why would SM have referred to his device as one of these I wonder?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
SM did state that is was a new kind of induction. I believe it to be where he is swiping the amperage meter across the LTPU/SM17.

Hmm,

Interesting ION. Thanks, I was not aware of such a device.

Why would SM have referred to his device as one of these I wonder?

One should consider the effect of an oscillating field that is aiding and opposing (bucking) during alternating  portions of the cycle, then the merit of the device is apparent especially in light of what we have been discussing on the "Comments of the McFreey Paper" thread.

We think are getting very close to the operational hypothesis, which until now has been elusive.

The mechanical device embodied by Mandelstam-Papalexi is probably replaced by SM with a purely electronic method of parametric pumping.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
I know of a theory that uses quaternions, as Maxwell suggested but never fully developed.  Per this theory there are three ways to induce a current:

ExB=qv  (charges moving frely through space, convection current)

ExB=qr/t (change in the scalar electric field per unit time)

ExB=ir (conventional magnetic induction)

The second one is very interesting.

Group: Guest
I think the use of the term 'variometer' for radio or control of inductance came much later. Say, the first 10-15 years of the 20th century. Then the name became a reference only to the variable induction part of the variometer. The original variometer was much more.

For TPU buffs, the original variometer should be of high interest.
1. They were used to compare variations of the horizontal component of the Earth's magnetic field.
2. They would not work correctly upside-down.
3. Internal, weak magnets were used as a reference source for the torque applied to an indicator.
4. The indicator would stop rotating once the locally generated magnetic field swamped the ambient magnetic field.

In radio-terms it is just a variable inductor.

This would appear to be a  complicated path towards the advanced units on the videos

2 things
1 the words that are disolved into the hum were obviously hidden for good reason an on purpose  ..the hum is 60hz earth hum so some filtering might help.

2 Lesterhendershot aparently was working on a better kind of compass when he discovered the the effect.

3 es em was fimiliar with hendershot.

One more thing . There are powerful interests that do not want this technology widespread at this time . Get close and you will understand .
Notice how the scam artist physchopathic ego maniacs  get so much space?

If only this  wasnt so damm fascinating !

Time for a mind dump .....
You guys seem to be discussing a 3 dimensional inductive coupling to the 3 dimensional earths magnetic field .
I remember making a torroid oscillator that was so sensitive to tiny magnets in its vicinity  that it would change its charactor just by its magnetic  oreintation.
Of course I have since forgoten exactly what I was doing at the time. But I was heading towards  an inner track and an outer track ,an upper track and a lower track , all balanced in resonance but minimiun capacitance loading .
Look at a dust devil/thermal forming and see how there needs to be a very slight imabalance with just the right conditions for the spin and the vertical vortex to establish. No way to use brute force rather fine , sensitive, delicate tuning .
Download complete .

If you do get one to spin up ...share it imediately but,  be ready for the greedy men.

We have a viable energy source for the foreseable future and our economies are based upon that resource .
Upsetting the balance is not what will contribuite to us learning to stop blowing each other up .
As you all know ,this technology is already known  by many good men .

Back to my padded cell ..enjoy your lives, everyday is a priviledge and this stuff won't save whatever world you live in .

Is everyone (TPU fans) familiar with the magnetic survey purposes of the variometer?

I have built the more simple versions which could easily react to lightning strikes tens of miles away. In one case I was able to view distant lightning strikes and instant deflection of the compass needle and not hear the thunder (probably due to my poor hearing).

How this all ties into free energy is beyond me but the devices are still interesting.

I'm sure we would all be interested in a quick sketch of your device. Or maybe point to web versions you think are the best embodiments. Thanks in advance.

The simplest was a common compass placed above a bar magnet. You adjust magnet to align with the magnetic poles, rotate it 90 degrees and space the compass above it just close enough to allow the bar magnet to deflect the compass from pointing to the magnetic poles.Once that is done, rotate the magnet back to polar alignment and watch for needle deflection.

Any movement in the needle indicates a magnetic disturbance.

Use a small mass bar magnet for the compass needle and attach a small mirror to it. Point a fixed laser beam to the mirror reflecting the beam to a distant surface. The sensitivity is greatly increased but the construction will determine how badly the beam is affected by vibration.

Rather than use a reference magnet and adjust the gap to the compass replace the magnet with the variable inductor (what many consider to be a variometer) driven by a battery.

As for a graphic..... I doubt I still have that copy of Electrical Experimenter.

A good description is found here

http://books.google.com/books?id=oT4AAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA366&lpg=PA366&dq=laboratory+physics+variometer&source=bl&ots=FIt0pddGFN&sig=0AUJh-iFbvpGMHzijmYTl5roL4E&hl=en&sa=X&ei=3CsRUqT8LcaU2AW74oDQDg&ved=0CDEQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=laboratory%20physics%20variometer&f=false

tExB=qr
Francis Nipher studied magnetic storms this way.

Buy me a drink
The TPU is not just a free energy device its MUCH MUCH more to do with anti gravity and time compression. I don't disbelieve SM when he said all hell will break if it fails in the wrong hands and they know how to invoke some more features.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-23, 19:23:03 by giantkiller »

Antigravity is probably more feared by TPTB than FE and as such is the most closely guarded secret by the governments. Can't have all the worker bees leaving the hive. Who would then feed the "keepers" when there is no longer any taxable "honey production"?

tExB=qr
AG would tilt the playing field.

Buy me a drink
Instead of Facebook there would be FaceTime. Everyone would be in touch with relatives anywhere on the planet or meet up at your favorite hideaway.
I have always wanted an AG business called TimeLife where cryogenic chambers would be secured on AG platforms and patients would be in stasis waiting for cures. The AG would keep the chambers disaster free by simply moving them around. And I mean chamber platforms as big as skyscrapers. Suspension lodging by subscription. The upfront transaction would purchase stock and your account would start reinvesting dividends in the AG TimeLife business and then a percentage/fee would pay the monthly bill. The only corruption would be to hold off the cure because the account growth is huge. You can't spend it while your under. Your investment would sky rocket as the cure for you becomes public.

Or perhaps the TPU is just a fraudulent bundle of wires?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:10:16