PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-19, 02:31:45
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This patent application is one you ought to see to believe...  (Read 9623 times)
Group: Guest
Here it is...

"Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator"
Application US #2030197093

http://portal.groupkos.com/index.php?title=US20030197093_Magnetic_Vortex_Generator_Patent_Application
Later Reedit...
IGNORE THIS 'WEB LINK, ABOVE.   Other working links are here:

http://www.google.com.au/patents/US20030197093
http://www.pat2pdf.org, Enter: 20030197093
                                               (This number loads and runs as is.)

Okay!   I just found this on the 'Web and I'm going to take my time wading through this material.   Little or no math/calculus that I could see on my first run-through-glimpse of the Application.

I wanted to get this on the Board while I had the time and had the information in front of me.   A "Vortex" may imply an aetheric aspect, so I put the thread here.   No other applicable Forums that I could see.

Take a look at this thingy and see if you can make sense out of it?   I'll download a copy when I have the money and more time at home to read it carefully.   Until then, I don't know what to make of it---other than my Native American shamanistic-oriented instincts are giving me the vibes that competing and possibly opposing toroids wired like these are with power flowing through them may produce unpredictable visual, mental, physical, electrical and magnetic phenomenon that the experimenter may or may not be able to handle.

I.       Just.      Plain.      Don't.       Know.      For.       Sure.

I never saw anything like this before in my life.

Okay, I just tested the invocation to the site.   You might have to hit the sentence saying that "You might find the empty page in front of you on other pages" and 'Click" on the sentence.
       Oh, and I read the "Application Abstract".   They're trying to artificially re-create the approximate conditions present in "a thunderstorm", as they put it.   Well, I've see and heard VERY, VERY strange things happening during and after Mid-Western thunderstorms.   I mean in Oklahoma, where Native American like myself live.   These inventors may be into something, but as I said, it could be unpredictable in action or results.   I mean anything can happen.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2013-08-23, 01:19:06 by the_big_m_in_ok »

doesnt this look a but like the ftpu?

I got nothing on the above link posted--sorry,page dosnt exist?.
So here is a direct link to the patent-is this the right one?.
http://www.google.com.au/patents/US20030197093

I got nothing on the above link posted--sorry,page dosnt exist?.

Try http://www.pat2pdf.org

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
doesnt this look a but like the ftpu?

I would agree in some regards, some of it does look and read like TPU. The schematic and line 20 in the application seem to describe some elements of Spherics info. Also the angled windings across the top of the toroid are seen in at least the device with the electrical outlet attached to it. (at the very beginning of one video). I have zoomed and studied those particular windings for some hours and they are strange indeed. I have glanced this patent a few years back and brushed it off, but in light of newer info, it makes more sense.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I came across this patent several years ago.   He also has a number of other 'exotic' patents.   I remember reading this from him (found it again on a web page):  "The basis for this invention is an event, referring to FIG. 1, occurring on May 2, 2004, in which the inventor (“he”) personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop (A) along a road (B) that runs perpendicular to the nearby commercial airport runways where planes are landing. There is a wide iron grating (D) for water drainage that crosses the road at the center of the bus stop. The grating width is such that one has to make a concerted effort to jump across it in order to get from one side to the other. Approximately 50 meters from the iron grating, he (E) felt a vertical wave (F), similar to a flag waving in the breeze, traveling down the street toward the bus stop. The wave velocity was about 1 meter per second, which was slightly faster than his walking speed. In the next instance, he (G) found himself down the street near the corner of the next block. Realizing that he had passed the bus stop, he turned around to see the iron grating approximately 50 meters up the street in back of him. Because there was no recollection of having jumped across the iron grating nor of having passed the bus stop’s yellow marker line, he realized that he had been teleported a distance of 100 meters while moving along with the traveling wave. It was obvious that the wave was pulsed because the front edge overtook the inventor, moved with him momentarily, and then the back edge of wave left him as it moved on down the street. While contemplating this sequence of events, he then looked up and saw in a span of a few seconds a twin-turboprop airplane (C) in the distance crossing above the road while making a shallow descent in order to land at the airport."

@tinman
@ Paul-R

I thought of Paul's posted entry as I was on my way home last night.   I simply didn't think of www.pat2pdf.org's free downloads at the time.

Well, okay.   This thread is generating interest, even though I don't know much about this particular type of device.   Sort of like the old TV show, "Time Tunnel?"
      Oh, BTW, I read awhile ago that tornadoes, hurricanes, and thunderstorms in general are claimed by a few researchers to generate monopoles---and these have properties that I also have little experience with.   However, I mentally envision time travel and/or teleportation are in the realm of possibility.
       I've read, for example, that a tire inner tube was somehow placed around the trunk of a tree on the ground without cutting and repairing the inner tube.   Something teleported the inner tube there.   Then there's the well-known instances of straw stalks being blown into a tree, apparently at ultrahigh speed.   Or else teleportation.
       Another inner tube was carefully lifted over a very high church steeple and set down as far as it would easily stretch without damage.   Workers had to deliberately cut the tube off the steeple to clear it from public view and possible questions of how it originally got there in a thunderstorm?

These inventors may be playing with fire.   The 'devil' in me would say that these occurrences could instill wonder and fear as to how the impossible happens.   The devil would seem to be to be also like a Native American trickster and also something like an American leprechaun playing tricks on people.

LATER REEDIT:
       I was having trouble getting this guy's patent applications to run on http://www.pat2pdf.org    The error message(s) indicated the applications didn't exist.   The application number that's the subject of this thread does actually load and run, however.
I finally remember running across his work in the past and then leaving it alone because I didn't understand what he was doing.   I have learned something about electromagnetics and magnet field interactions on a deep mental level since then.

And also, putting a '0' after the year number in the Application number might get better results.   I was also wrong on second look:  The inventor does know a lot of calculus.   You might find it useful to know it, too.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2013-08-18, 23:11:59 by the_big_m_in_ok »

@e2matrix

Concerning yout posted Reply #5,
       Did the person who wrote down that experience you described secondhand; did he allude to how he arrived at any way to duplicate what he experienced?   Anything in the way of hardware?

--Lee

@e2matrix

Concerning yout posted Reply #5,
       Did the person who wrote down that experience you described secondhand; did he allude to how he arrived at any way to duplicate what he experienced?   Anything in the way of hardware?

--Lee

See the rexresearch page I posted above then go to full body teleportation patent link.   Here it is:  http://www.rexresearch.com/stclair/060071.htm
The quote I made above is straight out of that patent text. 

See the rexresearch page I posted above then go to full body teleportation patent link.   Here it is:  http://www.rexresearch.com/stclair/060071.htm
The quote I made above is straight out of that patent text. 
        e2matrix,
Right, I see now.   Paragraph # (3) of the patent application text does answer my original question: How did he arrive at the design of the invention he applied for, as deduced from what he experienced being 'teleported'?
       His answer is:  His knowledge of  1) gravitation physics   2) hyperspace physics   3) wormhole electromagnetic theory & experimentation   4) quantum physics   5) the nature of the human energy field.

Alright, now I have an opinion concerning the material I've seen so far from St. Clair and the explanation above from the patent application.   I've never heard of some of the disciplines he mentions and I'll have to try perform some kind of intuitive effort to discern what he's talking about.   I don't have enough definite, concrete experience in any kind of physics to go about it any other way.

I'm glad I saw that Patent Application.   At least I know what he's using as references to base his work on.   I just need to try and learn more about the more theoretical subjects of which St. Clair is apparently knowledgeable and I'm not.

--Lee

He talks about things I've studied in the past so it is at least based on some research and info from others rather than being entirely new 'made up' info.  His info is pretty 'far out' there but I wonder if the guy is just a loony tunes or if he is a true genius ahead of his times.   Sometimes the border between those two is a very thin veil.   All the same it is very interesting reading.   I've tried to find other info on him like a web site or book or something like lectures, youtubes he gives but have found nothing except the patents.   Apparently he does not self promote much which makes him all the more a mystery and tends to make me lean toward the 'true genius' idea.   

He talks about things I've studied in the past so it is at least based on some research and info from others rather than being entirely new 'made up' info.  
      I do research like that all the time.   I try and improve the quality of what others said or did in the past.
His info is pretty 'far out' there but I wonder if the guy is just a loony tunes or if he is a true genius ahead of his times.   Sometimes the border between those two is a very thin veil.
      Indeed.   I don't mind telling you and everone that I have very high functioning Asperger's syndrome the description of which was still included in the DSM IV (a description of all known mental illnesses and their possible treatment).   But my IQ was recently estimated to be 155 to 160.   I'm legally disabled, but my disability doesn't extend to my intelligence.   Maybe you're right?   A thin veil, indeed.
All the same it is very interesting reading.   I've tried to find other info on him like a web site or book or something like lectures, youtubes he gives but have found nothing except the patents.   Apparently he does not self promote much which makes him all the more a mystery and tends to make me lean toward the 'true genius' idea.  
      I'm being hired to a specialized job with a high security clearance.   (The kind of 'deal' you can't refuse and you can't quit once you've started and they've told you information that...well...literally means that if I have to be forced to tell the wrong individual or group something I shouldn't, they or I will need to die.   Some info. I was "told" was as highly classified as is possible in the Intelligence Community.
       My point being:  It also isn't just the money with me and I don't tell people just everything.   And I'm not puffing up my chest to make myself feel important to those who propably don't care.

Oh, BTW, I can always give you, and I'm allowed to give you, an opinion or a rumor (a rumor is also an opinion that may not be true).   Everything I said above in this post was simply a set of personal opinions.   I'll only do that:  Give you an opinion like everyone else who's writing around here.   Theoretical opinions.

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2013-08-23, 01:16:50 by the_big_m_in_ok »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-19, 02:31:45