PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 19:53:45
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Alleged New discovery explains Stan Meyer's Energy Harvesting Method  (Read 53400 times)
Group: Guest
'Alleged'

See that's much better. Now you are getting the idea.  :)

Lamare doesn't seem to understand what electropolishing is - or does. He appears to be trying to create something that already exists. Somebody needs to tell him that the chromium oxide layer is already there in the first place and indeed this is what makes SS fairly corrosion resistant. Someone should also tell him that he is wasting his time trying to create a thicker layer, because it is not like spraying on layers of paint. The oxide layer is down to chromium at the surface being exposed to oxygen. Scratch it and expose  underlying chromium and this will immediately react with oxygen to form chromium oxide, so the protective coating forms almost instantly - just like it did when being manufactured and first being exposed to the air. So you see, you can't simply build up another layer of chromium oxide on top of the existing one!

The reality of it is that the best Lamare can hope to achieve with electropolishing is to have a more corrosion resistant steel. All he will have is a better structured, more integral layer of oxide. BUT, this is just the very same thing that you are endeavouring to achieve from conditioning your cells. This is simply making the SS more passive, more resistant to corrosion by removing any reactive surface contamination. Lamare states that the only difference between steel and stainless steel, is the chromium oxide layer on SS. This is not so, and very wrong. It is the percentage of chromium in the SS alloy that makes the difference and this runs throughout the alloy, and so is not simply an outer layer of oxide on regular steel.

I'm also totally baffled as to why he had to have it tested to see what it was  ??? Jesus, he could have simply googled it... or asked you, Chet!

Don't you go donating any monies to Lamare's cause though Chet. Trust me, it's a wild goose chase - let him waste just his own time and money.
« Last Edit: 2013-09-19, 10:33:47 by Farrah Day »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I have come back from a rather long and tiring journey to see what has been posted here.

To start with I do not have to defend myself for anything that is said, all those that really know me and my work  know only too well that what I state is what you get when it is replicated.

All things apart, I find that there is no control by the moderators when it is quite obvious that the rules of this forum have been seriously broken, this is a quote of the first para: of said rules:-
Quote:-
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

Now I do not know at the moment who you are, but if I do find out I will take action against you under the laws appropriate at such time, you leave your finger prints every time you enter the internet and this forum.

Just for your information, here in this thread I have not mentioned electrolysis, I commented on a phenomenon. A few years back I spent over a week with Meyers estate in Detroit where it is in a private museum, I think that does give me some credibility to what Stan Meyer was doing, and yes he was not scientific and all the electronics were Stephen Meyers work, who is an odd ball also to say the least, and now works for “guess who” Homeland security, RF tagging design.

I will not post here on this open forum again so that will please you I'm sure, but for those who want to contact me and finally find out where this work goes, you can e-mail me. I have more than enough work to do and very little time left in which to do it in my retirement, and it is not for financial gain, any gain goes back into research as this is very expensive and beyond the normal persons finances.

I would like it known that I do this for two reasons, I enjoy it and I would like to see mankind benefit from what I and other associates have found that can be done, without cartels or governments taking it over.

Good luck to you all
and may your god go with you

MJN

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Professor

I have come back from a rather long and tiring journey to see what has been posted here.

To start with I do not have to defend myself for anything that is said, all those that really know me and my work  know only too well that what I state is what you get when it is replicated.

All things apart, I find that there is no control by the moderators when it is quite obvious that the rules of this forum have been seriously broken, this is a quote of the first para: of said rules:-
Quote:-
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

Now I do not know at the moment who you are, but if I do find out I will take action against you under the laws appropriate at such time, you leave your finger prints every time you enter the internet and this forum.

Just for your information, here in this thread I have not mentioned electrolysis, I commented on a phenomenon. A few years back I spent over a week with Meyers estate in Detroit where it is in a private museum, I think that does give me some credibility to what Stan Meyer was doing, and yes he was not scientific and all the electronics were Stephen Meyers work, who is an odd ball also to say the least, and now works for “guess who” Homeland security, RF tagging design.

I will not post here on this open forum again so that will please you I'm sure, but for those who want to contact me and finally find out where this work goes, you can e-mail me. I have more than enough work to do and very little time left in which to do it in my retirement, and it is not for financial gain, any gain goes back into research as this is very expensive and beyond the normal persons finances.

I would like it known that I do this for two reasons, I enjoy it and I would like to see mankind benefit from what I and other associates have found that can be done, without cartels or governments taking it over.

Good luck to you all

MJN

MJN - I assume you are responding the post just prior to yours by Farrah Day.

I for one have deeply appreciated your posts and regret to hear that you are leaving this public forum.

And what you said here particularly resonates with me:

Well and succinctly said!
--Steven

Yes sure you have. C.C  What you really mean is that you've spent days trying to figure out how to respond in a way that will make you look superior, while also making it look like you have been unfairly harassed.

To start with I do not have to defend myself for anything that is said, all those that really know me and my work  know only too well that what I state is what you get when it is replicated.

It's very hard to defend bullshit! What work is that then... is this real work or your imaginary work? I'd love you to point out just one person that has actually replicated something of your work.

Oooh, Scary!

I'm sorry this gives you some credibility how exactly? Are you trying to convince others or just yourself, because you won't convince me.

I will not post here on this open forum again so that will please you I'm sure, but for those who want to contact me and finally find out where this work goes, you can e-mail me.

You got that right at least. Don't call me, I'll call you!

I have more than enough work to do and very little time left in which to do it in my retirement, and it is not for financial gain, any gain goes back into research as this is very expensive and beyond the normal persons finances.

Yes, yes, I'm sure it is. C.C

You don't say. Rather strange then, is it not, that in all this time you have never actually posted one jot of your research or posted any details of a working project... for the benefit of mankind. Oh, you've certainly made lots of claims over the years but, rather oddly you've never produced anything to back those claims up... have you? You've never recorded or photographed your extensive work...?  ???

I think you spend most of your time in some imaginary world, it's certainly not the real world.

I stand by all I said. If you don't like it, then all you have to do is prove me wrong (all you've ever had to do is prove me wrong), and given your long list of claims and technical builds, that should be pretty easy for you to do. Show everybody how you dissociate water with your RF heterodyning equipment, or show us your SMD electrolysis unit in action! Oh, but hang on, no, you don't have to defend yourself do you? Of course you won't defend yourself because you can't can you?

lol, you provide yet another link to the work of someone else as if this somehow redeems you! You're really not on this planet are you?  

You just keep playing your silly games, eh, but do it on EF with all your buddies.

Good luck to you all

MJN

Yeah, yeah, bye bye!

I dont really follow these threads on electrolysis, but why is there so much apparent anymosity, hurt feelings, and jelosy?  Are you guys battling on other forums as well?   I barely have time to check this forum once in a while.

EM

@FarrahDay
Oooh, Scary!
LOL, we need more people just like you Farrah.

You don't say. Rather strange then, is it not, that in all this time you have never actually posted one jot of your research or posted any details of a working project... for the benefit of mankind. Oh, you've certainly made lots of claims over the years but, rather oddly you've never produced anything to back those claims up... have you? You've never recorded or photographed your extensive work...?

Now don't get me wrong because I'm not in total agreement with anyone which is generally the case however at the end of the day we always seem to have the same result. He said, she said, they claim and yet nothing ever changes and nothing ever works. You know I really don't like to agree with you on anything as a matter of principal, lol, but damn it you do make some valid points.

Personally I have had a change of heart lately and I am just plain tired of all the BS rhetoric and unproven claims thrown about as if they were obvious facts. I think it's wonderful that people can use such fancy terminology and make such convincing arguments but at the end of the day if they cannot show me something that works in reality then I have nothing for them. It does get old after a while doesn't it?, it just loses it's edge and tends to become one big muddled mess of white noise with no clearly defined direction.

I think we need a little less drama and hype and a little more substance, things that work.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

I dont really follow these threads on electrolysis, but why is there so much apparent anymosity, hurt feelings, and jelosy?  Are you guys battling on other forums as well?   I barely have time to check this forum once in a while.

EM

Myself and MJN go back a long way. He's been stringing people along for years. Oh, he talks the talk and struts about the forums like is an authority on the subject, and indeed the gullible fall for it hook. line and sinker. But just ask him, for example, how his 185% over-faraday efficiency SMD electrolyser works, or ask him to post some photos of his device, ask for some evidence, some measurement figures... whatever, and he does one of the things I stated in an earlier post. Needless to say you never get an answer.

I've got quite a sensitive nose for bullshit, but most intelligent people that have known MJN for any length of time, must surely be getting a whiff of it by now.

The truth is I just get sick and tired of people with delusions of grandeur making all these bogus claims.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Personally I have had a change of heart lately and I am just plain tired of all the BS rhetoric and unproven claims thrown about as if they were obvious facts. I think it's wonderful that people can use such fancy terminology and make such convincing arguments but at the end of the day if they cannot show me something that works in reality then I have nothing for them. It does get old after a while doesn't it?, it just loses it's edge and tends to become one big muddled mess of white noise with no clearly defined direction.

I think we need a little less drama and hype and a little more substance, things that work.

AC
WOW!  :o
 O0

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Even if we could separate water into O and H, or convert it into HHO with anomalous properties, what do we get from this?

You have to keep the O and H separated, and if they are unstable radicals you have to maintain the radical state.  Is it practical to store HHO? or more practical to make it on demand?

What about cell maintenance?

On top of that pile of issues, you have the incredibly inefficient internal combustion engine.

Is running an engine from water practical?

@FarrahDayLOL, we need more people just like you Farrah.

Now don't get me wrong because I'm not in total agreement with anyone which is generally the case however at the end of the day we always seem to have the same result. He said, she said, they claim and yet nothing ever changes and nothing ever works. You know I really don't like to agree with you on anything as a matter of principal, lol, but damn it you do make some valid points.

AC

Oh Man  C.C

I think Milehigh and Farrahday may have turned me to the dark side.... must resist.....must resist....

To be honest I just got tired of all the BS, they speak of god and helping humanity but they never do. I have to wonder did their god tell them to play childish games and riddles, did he tell them everyone must pay or starve like the rest?. It just seems like so much condescending BS which never leads to anything which may actually help someone.

So I figure I need a new game plan more in line with the science of the past. Build it, prove it then fully disclose it for all to judge on it's own merits. Nobody pays everyone wins.... screw it.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

That's it, just keep walking towards the light, AC.  :)

@Grumpy
Even if we could separate water into O and H, or convert it into HHO with anomalous properties, what do we get from this?

I relate this to Tesla's lecture the need for increasing human energy. He gives one example of an empty tank in a lake and how we can never gain anything by performing work from water flowing into the tank because it always takes more work to remove the water. he then goes on to explain that the water could be transformed into H2 and O2 in which case the tank is empty of water... because it is full of H2 and O2 which is vented to atmosphere through a second pipe.

Now one could ask where is the gain in converting water to H2 and O2 in order to keep the tank empty of water?. There is no Energy gain and that is the whole point I believe Tesla was trying to make. It is not a matter of Energy it is a matter of the properties of the medium in question and how it relates to another medium. If we could perform work with the inflowing water to transform water into H2 and O2 and the process almost broke even then we are still left with the inherent energy in the H2 and O2 gas vented to atmosphere at the surface of the lake.

I believe this is why nothing we do ever works, we are completely preoccupied with Energy and have ignored the "properties" of the medium under consideration. The properties of the medium in relation to something else is the gain not it's ability to perform work or it's energy state.

AC

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Yes. The explosive power is way more than enuff after the water is converted once. Then everytime after is free.

@GK
I was thinking along different lines such as the divergence of work as we know it. Consider a 1kg mass of water which is then split into H2 and O2, the input Energy is generally said to be conserved in the internal Energy of the gasses as well as heat generated by the process. Now we have problems, If I had a balance beam with 1kg of water on each side of the fulcrum (1kg----------^-----------1kg) then if I split the water on the left hand side then the left side rises and the right side falls. Work can now be performed by the right side, the mass acting through a distance however this is not the total work available. The right side falls because it is heavier but if the O2 on the left side was vented away we are left with H2 at a density 0.0899 Kg/m3 which is lighter than air. Thus the right side falls performing work as the left side rises being lighter than air.

To my knowledge none of this potential work has been considered because it does not involve a change in pressure or temperature simply a change in density acting in two directions simultaneously, water down H2 up. They only consider the internal energy of the resultant gasses and the heat generated not a change in the properties of the medium under consideration.

AC

tExB=qr
My point was that the whole HHO, and water splitting business is impractical, yet many, many people spend thousands of dollars hours on it, year after year.

@Grumpy
My point was that the whole HHO, and water splitting business is impractical, yet many, many people spend thousands of dollars hours on it, year after year.

I believe that is because your not seeing the big picture, nobody is really. Now let's say I have an HHO setup in my garage splitting domestic water and the apparent efficiency is 50%. First of all this is dependent on context, if I get 50% HHO and the 50% waste heat is utilized for heating or domestic water heating then it is 100% efficient because there are no flue gasses to carry away Energy as heat. Now if I use the HHO in my car to produce a cleaner burn of the gasoline vapor in the engine and gain 10% then it's all good. I use a small volume of HHO to burn a larger volume of gasoline more efficiently.

What I believe is impractical is the all or nothing mentality we see because the real gains, the ones that matter, are seldom if ever all or nothing. The best solutions represent a series of smaller incremental gains where they are most effective. We leverage what we have in a cost effective way so that there are no apparent "losses", remember the conservation of Energy works both ways ... we cannot gain or lose anything ;).

AC

tExB=qr
We can easily achieve small, incremental gains now, but few bother since the gains are so small.

For example, few people maintain proper tire pressure, even though this has a direct effect on gas mileage.  Same for air filters, tune-ups, etc.

What is the cost of your HHO system to achieve that measly 10%?  It's economically impractical.

DC pulsing electrolysis, is however a completely different story. Unlike with standard DC electrolysis, the cell can act far more like a capacitor, and this in itself can change things immensely.

A bit of out-of-the-box thinking.  Can the "ordered" water molecules behave differently from ordinary water?
Can the built-in electric forces contribute to easier seperation of the oxygen and hydrogen atoms?
Can that be the source of zero point energy or previously not understood energy?

Let us compare the case of magnets and the electric dipoles of water molecules.

When (if) we tap the forces (and energy) already available in the molecules, we do not violate any Laws of Physics.

Can the DC Pulsed water be "ordered" and provide additional electrical field to breakup the water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen gases?

Will there be sweet spots (or resonance frequencies) depending on physical shapes, impurity levels etc?  At such sweet spots, there is marked increase in gas generation.  For electrial circuits, we normally see extra brightness of lamps.

Did Stan Meyer and others find such sweet spots???

Let us consider whether we can use the kinetic energy of air molecules to do useful work.

The simple theory of kinetic theory of gases as taught in high school physics is as follows:

1. Gas molecules  can be considered as perfectly elastic balls bouncing against the walls of the container and with each other.
2. Each of these balls have mass and velocity.  Thus each has momentum and kinetic energy.
3. For stationary gases, roughly equal number of molecules move in  the +X, -X, +Y, -Y, +Z and -Z directions.
4. Pressure on the walls of the container is force per unit area or rate of change of momentum of the molecules bombarding on the unit surface.

More new thinking not normally covered in textbooks is:
1. When a solid move with velocity V in the +X direction, all molecules must acquire this velocity V.  
    The net gain in energy must be 1/2 x M x V x V
2. But for fluids (gas or liquid), the shape can deform - or the molecules can move relative to each other.
    When gases flow (or move) in the +X direction, not every molecule need to acquire the velocity component V.
3. We can use the following 5 slides to get a better understnding of this concept.
« Last Edit: 2014-08-06, 13:59:26 by ltseung888 »

http://www.overunity.com/14814/overunity-electrolysis-31-times-more-effective-gas-production-than-with-dc/

Quote:

Hi All,
here comes a new sensation from an Indian university, where 2 researchers
have proven, that with nanopulse excitation in an electrolysis cell you can get
31 times more HHO gas than with pure DC at the same input power.

Attached here is their PDF report findings !

Well done !

Regards, Stefan.

*** Another source also reported similar findings.  Can this be real?

The new research direction???

We can generate energy from fuel because the electron cloud of the compounds are different - even though the elements are the same. 

There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy if the difference of energy in two different electron cloud arrangement is used.

Water molecules are dipoles.  Different arrangement of such dipoles are likely to have different electron clouds.

Electrolysis treated or high frequency pulsed water may have different electron cloud arrangement compared with ordinary water.

This can explain why water can be treated as fuel.....

Divine Revelation?

Exclusion Zone Energy
http://blog.seattletechnicalbooks.com/the-fourth-phase-of-water-jerry-pollack-at-adas/
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1676.0

Exclusion Zone Structured Water have similar structure of Graphene

energy from water and also from graphene
« Last Edit: 2014-08-07, 08:55:55 by wings »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Thanks wings

I wounder where I have seen this before C.C

Some here on this forum will know what I'm talking about O0

copper coated carbon (graphene) nano plates/tubes suspended in water made using SMD with graphite and copper electrodes.

This can be used as a photo electric generator (solar cell) if painted onto a plastic film or glass, it is transparent, which lends itself to many other possibilities!!!!!!!!!! ;)

This is still work in progress

regards

Mike 8) 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 19:53:45