PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:42:37
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: Wesley news #2 Wesley succesfully performs his TK test in a remote location  (Read 144388 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Funny how things keep getting re-invented and re-named

e.g. the old full wave voltage quadrupler is now an "Avramenko Plug"

the venerable blocking oscillator is now a "Joule Thief"

the current starved oscillator is now a "Slayer Exciter"

The list goes on . Anybody know of a few more "reinventions"?

I suppose It won't be long before the old resistor and capacitor get rediscovered and renamed. Certainly the inductor has been reborn and renamed many times.  ;)

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
and the old full wave voltage quadrupler could become a new fullwave multiplier  :)

Have i just invented the Avramenko multiplier  :P

Group: Ambassador

Wesley Interpreted the "new Guys" Vid !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpf2wYPR97Y&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: 2016-10-20, 22:23:15 by Chet K »

Andrian does a very nice job at building these devices with the following caveats:

Ultimate proof (for me),would require the entire device base including lamp base wood strip should be made of plexiglass or other transparent material.

Also the large power supply should have the cover removed.

Considering the ground, why do none of these presenters slowly pull the ground rod out of the earth to show the effect on output?

With todays Li-Ion battery capacity it is rather easy to light those lamps for a few minutes as shown in the video and you would only need a few of the type 18650 cells. Consider that these battery packs are now powering small chainsaws and portable circular saws, it is not beyond lighting 350 watts worth of lamps for a few minutes.

A hint is the base that the lamps are mounted to, which is particle board with a top laminate. The cells would easily fit in the base if hallowed out or under the power supply hood, not to mention the large wooden base. The cells could also easily be concealed in a hollowed out area beneath the large power supply.

Today we have shirt pocket battery packs that can crank an auto engine. Consider the duty cycle then consider the possibilities.

Normally I'm a believer, but today's high energy density batteries (and rather short time of lamp lighting) have changed that.

Would it be asking too much for him to procure some transparent material to mount the lamp bases and device itself, and remove the cover from the power supply?

I would be very happy to engage a discussion of how this could be faked, and when we have exhausted that possibility, move on to a detailed study of the device itself. Would Wesley be interested?

p.s Steve Marks devices did run around 800 Watts for much longer, not possible with batteries available in the mid 90's, a big contrast with just a few minutes run for this device.

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I looked at the two videos on Wesley's YouTube channel stivep1 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpf2wYPR97Y&feature=youtu.be , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ehz4MT8ec8&feature=youtu.be ):

So, it is a Tariel Kapanadze device replication, fine. Does Andrian Dniester- Adrian Guska want to make money with the invention of Tariel Kapanadze?

If not, he could publish exact plans and schematics to allow everybody to build it as well. Not to make money, just to prove that it works. Who should and who will make money with a  Tariel Kapanadze device is a different issue. I am talking about replication for the sake of knowledge.

May be I am too childish. Nobody is interested in anything else than making money?

So, what is the purpose of these two videos? It does not seem to be a quest for knowledge, because one can not see any details.

I never have seen a straight forward presentation of an OU device. A useful and credible presentation would be clear instructions on how to replicate it. One could have a patent to safeguard financial matters or one could just give it to the world.

Whatever, one only sees two useless videos with unproven claims and lack of sufficient details. I call that a teaser.

That is were we stand with Andrian Dniester- Adrian Guska and it is up to him to come clear.

Greetings, Conrad

Hi Conrad, good to see you here. We have shared ideas in the past. On the other forum (OU.com) I use my old handle of Vortex1.

Yes, I agree we must question the purpose of such videos since not enough info for replication is given.

My belief is that many folk are posting such "magik tricks" in the hope to get lots of youtube hits and some supplemental income.

The fact that no real information is given is so that no one replicates and debunks the device, this way it is kept a mystery, continually keeps racking up youtube views and if the presenter is really lucky will find a benefactor with deep pockets.

We can only hope that Andrian is an honest presenter, does not fall into the above category and will divulge at some later point.

Unfortunately this has not been the case with most of similar presentations.

Regards, ION

Group: Moderator

We can only hope that Andrian is an honest presenter, does not fall into the above category and will divulge at some later point.
Does this LQ video demonstrate, that Adrian is at least an honest experimenter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCl0TKcku0

Does this LQ video demonstrate, that Adrian is at least an honest experimenter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCl0TKcku0

Since I don't understand the language, I have no idea if he is communicating anything of value. With the sound turned off it is just another blurry video with poor camera work that says nothing to me.

One simple schematic would speak volumes instead of the very poor quality video, and use much less bandwidth.

I do think the barefoot holding the lamp base was a high point in the video. We should chip in and get this guy a better camera and tripod.  :D

So can anyone explain what the purpose of such a video is?

Group: Experimentalist

Since I don't understand the language, I have no idea if he is communicating anything of value. With the sound turned off it is just another blurry video with poor camera work that says nothing to me.

One simple schematic would speak volumes instead of the very poor quality video, and use much less bandwidth.

I do think the barefoot holding the lamp base was a high point in the video. We should chip in and get this guy a better camera and tripod.  :D

So can anyone explain what the purpose of such a video is?
ION,
Fame and fortune it would appear, when no schematic is given it is immediately obvious to me that they don't want anyone to be able to understand or duplicate it. Sometimes they don't know enough about electronics to be able to draw a proper schematic.  And when a schematic is given it most times is unreadable, has missing parts, connections or items you can't tell WTF they are or how they are connected, so is of no use anyway.  I would rather get a good schematic then anything else I don't even need the video's.  The problem seems to be that there are a lot of people working on these things who don't know much about electronics, most of them are doing and repeating experiments that have been done over and over for the last 100 years plus and don't realize it because they have done no study of it, along with improper measurements and other basic and beginner mistakes I see no need to rush to view most of these video's and for most a minute or two is all I need to watch, but even that quick they have just made more money.
The purpose to me is obvious, to fool everyone they can, I think it gives them some kind of thrill, makes them feel alive. Just my 1 cent worth.
Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
  And when a schematic is given it most times is unreadable, has missing parts, connections or items you can't tell WTF they are or how they are connected, so is of no use anyway.  I would rather get a good schematic then anything else I don't even need the video's.

Is hhop gen 4 update 2 a good schematic ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

ea, if you are referring to this:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg57646#msg57646

I'm afraid I am not familiar with hydraulic drawings and symbols so could not know if it is a good schematic from that perspective.

A bit of labeling of the various items would be a help towards my understanding.

Regards, ION

Group: Experimentalist

I haven't seen any schematics on your hhop thread, what you are apperantly calling a schematic I call a pictoral drawing, that is not the same as an electrical schematic.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Part three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0GGu_j7WTw&feature=youtu.be

For me this is again what I call a "teaser viedeo".

Why does one have to present something in such a strange way? It just smells very bad. There are millions of good ways to present a technical achievement, why do it in a way that spells "scam" or "nonsense" loud and clear?

I understand that someone wants to profit from a technical achievement. But the videos we have seen so far are definitely not a good way to do business either.

Even a goal like "many hits on YouTube" will not be realised with these videos because there is only a very small audience. How many want to see a OU teaser video? Look at the hits at stivep1 https://www.youtube.com/user/stivep1/videos, not the way to serious money.

So, terrible disclosure, terrible business attempt, terrible Youtube strategy.

Well, the world does not have to behave as I want it to be. Everybody may do what he likes, but I do not have to like it. And of course it is my own fault that I concern myself with such things. So, the real idot is me.

Greetings, Conrad

Conrad
welcome to the forum, its all part of the mystery !

respectfully
Chet K

Group: Moderator

Part three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0GGu_j7WTw&feature=youtu.be
Actually, this is a part zero that predates part one. The author has removed this video, but Justawatt has saved and reposted it.
It depicts author's struggles to get the device working ...before he got it to work as shown in the first video.

In this video, Dave does a great job of walking us through the simple calculations and common sense to vet a claim by a presenter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoqF3gjLIyI

We can apply the same to the Andrian device if we recognize that just a few of the type 18650 Li-Ion cells will light the lamps for up to two minutes or so when put through a modest step up converter as seen in the video (device out in the field)

These cells are readily available for free from disposed laptop battery packs. In those packs, usually one cell will go shorted, forcing the protection circuit to not allow further charging of the remaining cells, which are still usable.

My earlier post #132 stated the requirements for this device to be believable. I welcome any debates on the matter.

Regards, ION

Actually, this is a part zero that predates part one. The author has removed this video, but Justawatt has saved and reposted it.
It depicts author's struggles to get the device working ...before he got it to work as shown in the first video.

Well that does not bode well, revisionist history is often frowned upon with a cold anger.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Tinkerer

Excellent video ION and much needed.  I'd place it into the category
of Must Watch for all Experimenters.

As Experimenters gain experience and comprehension in their growth,
they ultimately come to the final phase of their development, when at
last it is realized that Free Energy or OverUnity is truly paradoxical.

There is of course an explanation for the rare manifestations of
anomalous energy such as demonstrated by Daniel Pomerleau,
but few are able to go there.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

There is of course an explanation for the rare manifestations of
anomalous energy such as demonstrated by Daniel Pomerleau,
but few are able to go there.

What is the explanation for rare manifestations of anomalous energy ?

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: EvolvingApe
What is the explanation for rare manifestations of anomalous energy ?

Research the network of Deep Underground Military Bases and who
is collaborated with in pursuit of Star Wars Technologies/Black Projects.
There you will find the explanation.  They are here now and more will
arrive soon.

The coming final war will be a doozy.

A few of the whistleblowers are still alive.
Those who have been terminated did provide accounts of what
they had witnessed.  Some of their story will be very hard to believe.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

arrive soon.

While I entertain certain possibilities and probabilities to the points you represent, your account of the matter is provided without sufficient substantiating evidence.

I have no choice but to treat it as hearsay, and with mind to the potential divert some resources to information process. I would be obliged if you could save me the effort and provide source material.

I see no reason to invoke at this critical point in time external forces (aliens), to explain the governing energy scarcity ideology and moral corruption paradigm leading the human species (Great Ape) to inevitable extinction taking most of the life out of planet Earth with it. Idiocracy!

arrive soon.

Hi muDped

I agree that OU is paradoxical and there are deep secrets in this area.

For what is visible on youtube etc. there are only a very few devices worthy of study. The rest are the low hanging fruit easily explained and dismissed, as they are usually built by folks who haven't got a clue how to properly test their own work.

I shudder to think of an upcoming global war. Lets hope by some miracle it does not happen.

Regards, ION

I shudder to think of an upcoming global war. Lets hope by some miracle it does not happen.

The war is in it's final covert stage before overt denial becomes implausible.

Unlike previous human wars it is not a duality, good v evil.. it is a triune.

The West may square off against the East but it is the bulk of the people that decide where the moral support base exists.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:42:37