PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-19, 02:15:30
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Reactive Generator Research for everyone to share  (Read 64132 times)

Group: Tinkerer

AllCanadian asked a pertinent question in the
parallel discussion:

{Paraphrased} If it isn't real, and if it isn't reactive, then what is it?

Traditionally (a word that many free-energy enthusiasts don't like)
it has been treated as imaginary and denoted as such with the
j Operator.  Or at least those electrical parameters which are measured
and which constitute what might be called Reactive Power.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Guest

Hi Gentlemen,

Answering to Prof. Jones:
I have watched some 'old' vids from GotoLuc. He began with mere transformers.
IMO, 'MOTs' are not absolutely necessary but it could be wise to follow the GotoLuc's specifications...

About testing the GotoLuc's proposition:
I do not feel very comfortable with the grid.
My father in Law died from lack of prudence with the power grid.
Yes, I did a lot of (unsuccessful) measurements with this Peter Day sh Davey's boilers
plugged to the grid. BTW, I was not alone...

I Have have some (small) 'MOTs' and also a bunch of 'normal' transformer and even a variac
and half a dozen of HV caps.
Anyway, for the moment, I will wait and see.

About standard electric power meter VS "Kill A Watt", I remember that JL Naudin was using one of this
"revolving wheel" meter. Sorry, I have no URL.
--------------------
Answering to Poynt99,

The question was: "Do you have any useful technical information to add to this discussion?"
The answer is: I would have 2 things, appart from The 'Jack Noskill' device:

1) A patent:
"Circuit for transmitting an amplified resonant power to load"
http://freenrg.info/Patents/US2008297134A1_Kwang-Jeek-Lee.pdf
IMO, It has some similarities with the GotoLuc's system. Might be of any interest.

2) A little story:
I was I touch with a French guy who kept on 'snail mailing' me a lot of strange CCts with a lot of
transformers. Claiming 'OU'...  In some of his CCTs, the secondary was shorted. What a joke!

My right brain was whispering me that this guy could actually be into something.

My left brain (should I have any) was telling him to make some simple calorimetric experiments to detect
any 'obvious' OU... Just using a 'resistor heater' and putting the said resistor in a (even not insulated can) full of water)
as a load, doing few maths and 'basta'....
Unfortunately, this guy, a kind indeed but very strange person IMO, did not bother to listen to me.
So, I gave up. But my memory do not renounce.

One example of his (not so clear,IMO) CCT:

---------------------
I remain convinced that these trafos have not yet revelated all of theirs secrets.

Just another picture:

BTW, with this kinda small device you can figure out that with the DadHavs 'CCT, contrary to other CCTs, you just
need One single coil and you can use NSNS.. magnets configuration.
Amazing, no?

Meilleurs sentiments,
Jean

AllCanadian asked a pertinent question
[...]Traditionally (a word that many free-energy enthusiasts don't like)
it has been treated as imaginary and denoted as such with the
j Operator. 

The very knowledgeable and very 'cryptic' guy (IMO), "Eric Dollard" says something like:
[to achieve 'OU'] you just have to multiply by the square root of minus one (i or j)...
Amazing, no?

Hi People,

You might be interested in this Russian patent, that I stumbled upon this very afternoon:

-------------------
Unfortunately, the rest of the patent is in Russian. I do not even read Cyrillic alphabet.... But I will learn it.

Anyway, what I have quickly done is:

1) taking pictures of the 5 main pages of this patents in pdf format.

2) using one 'On line Free OCR', ex: http://www.free-ocr.com/
This gave me the text of the patent, ex, page one:
http://freenrg.info/Patents/Russian-Resonant-Transducer/RT-T1.rtf

3) submitting this text to Google Translator. Example, page one:
http://freenrg.info/Patents/Russian-Resonant-Transducer/RT-Tr-1.rtf

This was not satisfactory. Too many misspelled words.

So, I used 'Open Office' with a Russian Dictionary to correct the text.
I had to guess the right Open Office proposition... This gave me (page one):
http://freenrg.info/Patents/Russian-Resonant-Transducer/RT-T1-corr.rtf

The final Goggle translation is (page one):
http://freenrg.info/Patents/Russian-Resonant-Transducer/RT-Tr-1-v3.rtf
Not so bad, IMO. With technical texts, Google can be OK.
----------------------------
This is just my first attempt.
A more fast and efficient way would be to use  "PDF Converter Professional"
to directly extract the text out of the pdf format.
http://www.pdfmate.com/pdf-converter-comparison.html
The free version is 3 pages limited.

This would not generate misspelled words and would give me (us?) the full text of the patent in
an understandable English.

BTW; the patent is here:
http://freenrg.info/Patents/Russian-Resonant-Transducer/WO2013039415A1_Resonant-Transducer.pdf

-j, +j -1, +1....
-------------------------

Mes meilleures salutations vous siéent,
Yann

Group: Professor

Great find, Nerzh!  tres interessant.   
I appreciate the translation also...

So "increasing reactive power and converting reactive power into active power". 

Now,
1.  what is the date on this document?
2.  was the patent actually granted (in russia)??
3.     or is it just a patent application?  can you tell?

I have posted this PDF & video elsewhere for the prof's attention … I post it here because IMHO basic elements of interconnected transformers using ferromagnetic and capacitive reactance are gone into in great detail. The ambition of this group was to develop viable COP>1 machines which could be constructed and used by “Joe Public” using off the shelf components . The product presented to the public eye was the rotoverter .. It avoided the nightmare of publicity by keeping off the forums.
The group also made a point of not openly admitting COP>1 machines. ( at least not for quite some time) The work as some are probably well aware was open sourced by the originator Hector D Perez Torres and posted on Panacea  behind the scenes however a very skilled group assembled It had one intention to teach and show people the mathematics , physics, principles and experiments that open the door to COP>1 .. One of those devices is the transformer .. run at resonance of course. Here then is one of that dedicated group Dan Combine demonstrating the ferromagnetic resonance effect of the transformer
http://merlib.org/node/6353
There were several course books in support of the actions and experiments  which were written as a basic learning course. Along with the relevant video's. Alas the temptation became to much for one or two of the group and looped machines were produced and demonstrated . The reaction of tptb was quite predictable so I won't bother going into it here.
However here is over unity 101 which explains pretty much the maths .. science and operation of the resonant transformer (which is named the transverter in this mode after its bigger cousin) and how over unity is achieved,
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/RE-OU-v6.1.pdf
If any of you find it has merit or wishes to start the simple course I'll do my best to re-assemble the links and information . If not then better to leave sleeping dogs lie.  ???  

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Hi Duncan,

Thanks a lot for this very precious information. It sounds like you are disclosing somethings. No?
I did read "Radiant Energy and Over-Unity." I must confess that, most of time, this text was over my left brain.  :-\
---------------
BTW, about "self looped generators"  You can consult, if not yet done:
http://www.overunity.com/13851/self-running-motor-generator-for-sale-in-3-weeks/
Notably the first message by 'E2matrix'.
-------------------------------------
Answering to Prof. Jones:
IMO, it is a 'real' Patent. This Russian Patent (WO2013039415A1) was granted in March 23th 2013.
You can search for similar patents using the classification: H02M 5/10
Site: http://worldwide.espacenet.com/

You will find one C. Steimmetz's patent: "Method of and means for induction magnetism in magnetic circuits." US630418.
Amazing, No?

---------------------

Some precisions:
In principle, you can translate a pdf file with Google Translator. You can also get the text of  a pdf file with Adobe reader.
Unfortunately, this does not seem to work with the Cyrillic alphabet.

So, I imagined a tedious process:
1) Pdf To pictures with  Adobe Reader
2) Pictures to Cyrillic text with an On Line OCR.
3) Cyrillic to English with Google Translator.
Success: about 80% with one page.

So I used the spelling corrector from Open Office.
A funny job if you cannot, as me, read the Cyrillic alphabet.  :P
Then I used Google Translator.
Success: almost 100% with one page.

This is too complicated. I will search for a more 'professional' way.

Perhaps, some person has the solution?

All the Best,
Jean

;D glad you enjoyed  Jean, disclosed ? I think not, it seems to me there isn't much that hasn't been done far better by others than by me, many times over too.
It is simply that alas we have been so conditioned as to be unable to see or sense the obvious. and so really I'm just altering the presentation of my betters and fitting the components as they connect and so 'perhaps' helping others to see through the fog. now w.r.t gotoluc's birthday gift...    
I'm inclined to draw your attention to a few distinct possibilities which are pointed out by Hector and EPD but which you are perhaps missing in the fuzz … The neutral of mains supplies is connected to ground .. Its an excellent earth. By the same token the grid phase conductors are a splendid antenna.
Now consider gotoluc's initial circuit of a very low impedance source (the grid supply) tuned into a series resonant receptor (tuned capacitor and transformer primary)

In essence the rest of the artwork  IMHO could be regarded as impedance matching, Now consider. Almost the inverse of this circuit again using ground and an antenna this time with an extremely high impedance source … connected not to a series resonant circit but a parallel resonant circuit …

This may not at first seem significant to you but if you stay with a little basic logic the bits should start to fit . First as Hector says the OU energy is RF in nature. As you have already seen tuning to resonance is an essential part of making these systems operate. Ponder the crystal set … at resonance it is receiving energy from another dimension at a specific frequency. It is attracting the electromagnetic wave and converting it to real power. (all be it feeble) Here is a static picture of how a radio signal is portrayed radiating or being received from a standard antenna at resonance
notice particularly that current and voltage are 90 deg apart … just as you strive for with gotoluc's machine.

what I would like you to firmly grasp here is that at resonance systems do attract or radiate energy..( indeed depending on your view point radiates all of it), I can't say RF guys refer to the electrical state of their antenna as 'reactive power' but I'm sure you see from the picture that's exactly what it is.  
This circuit is automatically then, set up to receive from external sources from a different vector and a direction you are not considering at all at the moment, with radio we are considering the feeble Marconi electromagnetic system, using the transverse wave .. we are taught no other.
What then occurs if such a circuit is series tuned ? What does it transmit or receive at resonance? to save you the research time I'll point out you are now nose diving straight into the crux of Tesla suppressed technology and the linear wave which is not acknowledged and certainly not taught. This then is the Wireless (not radio) technology of Tesla suppressed,denied and hidden. The reason? when  Using linear wave technology free energy is inherent and becomes obvious. Here is EPD talking of this technology which has been buried for 130 years. I would like you to pay particular attention to  the plate current dip and the infinite Standing wave ratio which I point out for those not familiar with SWR is the reverse of standard parallel tuning … that is its series resonant !( Just what gotoluc is doing) along with the 10 – 20K Q factor he is talking about at 1M40 sec

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZWrjcrPl4[/youtube]

.. To put this into straight electrical speak for you he is doing exactly what you are … series tuned resonance connected to ground and antenna … Eric points out the propagation and reception is vastly by 'ground wave' So although it may at first seem a stretch I suggest this system is a/being made series resonant …. and so is b/ being tuned to the electrostatic ground wave (telluric current) which is attracted by c/ The reactive current just as a normal radio has been shown to do …. but series resonant of course.  Here then IMHO is the real source of the extra energy entering the system .. the earths natural magnetic current , attracted by a series resonant condition just as a radio wave is by a parallel resonant state.  The same source of energy that flew the "Spirit of St. Louis" across the Atlantic. With a Hendershot variation. There is then no real mystery to this machine its simply the same technology yet again trying to get free and a system that doesn't want it free..or at least not quite yet ... or perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree ? :-[
« Last Edit: 2013-11-24, 08:15:06 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Duncan

I would say you have more or less hit this nail on the head from my end.

I am putting pen to paper at the moment so as to show diagrammatically what is happening (a picture is worth a thousand words) ;D  may take me a while as I am having problems with dirty oil feeding into my central heating boiler :(  and her indoors is giving me jip :D

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Heating ?? you can afford heating?  ;D  are you a bankster on the quiet? I'm delighted you followed the dusty trail Mike .. I hasten to add x6 fits into this in a huge way, in fact it would be no exaggeration to say its the leading light, although it may not be clear at the moment . I have been composing to you on the subject (as I asked if I may) but to keep it concise and intelligible is proving harder than I first thought. Particularly as quite frankly there are no units or science to cover the subject. And in each trade set the area is fudged and altered. (It would be) Still I'll keep poking it with a sharp stick and with luck I'll  get to something that fits together in such a way that you can grab hold of it. To be honest I was quite keen to test the system a little but a pretty responsive soft magnetic material is required in a pretty big lump a'la  mag amp for instance and I'm struggling to find such. Anyway I'm glad you have grasped what I was pointing at here . As I was writing it I thought I might well be accused of dribbling dementia. .. perhaps next year   ;)

D. Erasmus

Hi Duncan,

A great thanks again to take time to give us(?) (me, anyway) these explanations...
I'm looking forward reading your additional 'elucidations'.
Yes, rendering things simple (= "concise and intelligible") is very difficult. :)

It begins to make sense for me.
Indeed: "It is simply that alas we have been so conditioned as to be unable to see or sense the obvious."

Now#1, precisely,  according to:
- what I was, looong time ago, taught about AC stuffs and Complex numbers,
- the Texts Books,
- the 'Resonant Frequency Calculator' (http://www.1728.org/resfreq.htm)
- Circuit Simulator v1.6a (http://falstad.com/circuit/). Yes, just a simulator.

Why are some people talking about "resonance" and "Reactive Power".
IMO, 'Resonance' is not "Reactive Power". Or, am I missing something? ???

In 'Series Resonance', the AC source voltage and the AC source current are in Phase.
Are they not?
In 'Parallel Resonance', according to the simulator, The AC current is (almost) stable.

2 Pictures:

-------------------------------------------------------

Another Picture:

----------------------------
Now#2, this Gotoluc's Circuit Simulation, does not, actually, behave like the previous ones:
Here, IMO, we can really speak of "reactive Power". Can we not?
Now#3, according to the simulator, this is not 'OU'.

Now#4, what you are explaining is that 'OU' does not comes from the CCT (CirCuiT) itself but from the environment.
I must agree.

Now#5, 'Claus Turtur', a ('real')  German Scientist designed its own Circuit Simulator (notably taking time into account)
that showed (mere) Circuits giving  'OU'. The source code is free...

So, IMO, it should exist a lot of ways to achieve 'OU'. No?

All the Best from  Brest (Brittany (not really France)),
Jean

PS:
- "The same source of energy that flew the "Spirit of St. Louis" across the Atlantic". ???
Could you elaborate a bit?
-"Dribbling dementia" = LOL!

Salve a Tutti,

Once upon a time, some Mathematician was meditating/contemplating about the square root of minus one.
IMO, Mathematicians are strange individuals.
No?

Finally, this Mathematician found the answer. You just have to add another dimension.
Mathematicians seem to always have an answer.
No?

This was dubbed the "Imaginary Numbers".
This could also be christened the "Blue (or Pink) Numbers" or any adjective out of (for ex.)
any 'boozed' individual.
No?

Anyway this adjective (Imaginary) remained.
Can we 'imagine' the power of words?

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, we can (I did) read statements like this:
In this particular case, The Time is getting 'Imaginary'.
Power, too....
You bet it is.... 'Imaginary'.

Neither the 'Time' or the 'Power' are 'Imaginary' they are whatever you want to entitle them.
No?

It sounds like this adjective was designated to divert us.
Yes, my Acute Dribbling Dementia is getting me paranoid.
Sorry.

Gambatte Kudasai,
Jean

Group: Ambassador

Reactive Power being played with here also.[by E2matrix[

some claims detailed in he PDF

http://www.overunity.com/14048/some-interesting-results-with-a-3-phase-motor-95-watts-free/msg377898/#new

thx
Chet

That's great news  Ramset It must be a little daunting for you I noticed some time ago your own rather Jaundiced brush with “The rotoverter” and I'm afraid I couldn't help but snigger a little bit then and Indeed I've just read the same piece again … 600 lb lump of useless metal on my driveway. ;D ;D
I guess your owed some kind of explanation and anyway It could well help others on the reactive current trail. Let me first point out standard Rotoverter technology was never meant to go COP>1 in its presented form . Indeed it was specifically designed not to .
It was A strategy, part of a plan, Hector specifically,  and in due course  the core of that group knew perfectly well how to loop the system and why it worked but simply didn't wish to reveal it …. Not that is until a very sizeable number of people knew exactly how to tune to resonance and use reactive current. It sounds quite easy Chet … It isn't before you can hope to get what is commonly called Over unity you must have a machine that in standard measurement terms is 98% efficient ..  and that's no easy task. That's why all the nit picking with the bearings .. and the lube, also fan removal was essential. You face the same daunting efficiency requirement with the Hatem magnetic machines :-[ .
If you research Q factor regarding resonant circuits you can perhaps understand the logic of why they were doing it. It is almost akin to tuning to a very weak radio station. In fact its not just akin its exactly what your doing and the radio station is the earths magnetic current.
They wanted folks to know exactly how to to tune to reactive current and resonance standing on their heads . They wanted folks to understand exactly how to move and manipulate the series resonant  standing wave tptb saw no immediate threat as they didn't claim over unity. They Intentionally didn't attract attention , they kept off OU forums .. as that's the very last place to claim COP>1.  regardless of how benign the forum, they are all patrolled by opposition. Your 600 Lbs “lump” then was then  really nothing more or less than a basic teaching aid Chet . A little later in the project a flick of the wrist was Introduced behind the scenes that altered everything from extremely efficient to looped … tptb soon responded to that threat .. and in no uncertain manner . In actual fact It all happened far to fast someone aptly named Brian Prater let the cat out of the bag a tad to early. Riding about on a sit on self propelled looped electric lawn mower was not appreciated in certain circles (can't imagine why)
http://www.cavetronics.com/projects.html
tptb ruthlessly crushed the rebellion that very nearly released free energy technology IMHO It was a very close run thing and free energy very nearly got out of the cage. The learning material is still out there if you seek it. The MOT being run up to resonance with finely tuned capacitance as gotoluc describes is pretty much explained In some of that learning material they produced. Here is the suggested lab work and equipment that was recommended for those determined to learn all about free energy. You will find the tuning techniques for gotoluc's  device (although a little more sophisticated than the watt o meter)  outlined on page 6

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/ZPEV2.pdf  

The rotoverter group were dynamic innovators and even though they tried to work under the radar there was a lot of intimidation murder and burning going on once they started looping systems .. I'm delighted folks have picked up the PDF I posted and are working on it those guys were dedicated technicians working to try and put a viable learning course together with practical exercises  that Joe public could do that showed very clearly the route to COP>1 . I'm afraid tptb didn't like that Idea very much and they paid the price. Including a few burglaries involving nitrous oxide and having their bank accounts and credit rating destroyed. I'm afraid some of them paid a lot more dearly.
I realised the significance of their work and saved all of it .. including the web pages the links pointed to originally. I thought It strange at the time because as far as the concept of resonance, and reactive power goes and energy seemingly from nowhere .. they did it in spades. Seems the work has to virtually jump a generation before its taken seriously experimented with and duplicated. On the plus side who ever gotoluc or in fact anyone who is working on this stuff is 'contracted' to its already posted as intellectual property in the public domain .. that was also of course done for a good reason with the very best intentions   O0

« Last Edit: 2013-11-26, 19:50:10 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Hi Duncan and Chet,   Like I've said many times it seems anything involving a motor ends up with problems and 'magic disappearing acts'.   At my age I don't want to be worrying about anything like that so I'll just drop posting any more on that.   I actually don't think I've hit on anything spectacular based on some other tests I did with that motor that saw an increase in power consumption with the bulb attached.   I think in my case it was just getting lucky with the right combo capacitance, resistance and inductance or resonance.   I was actually expecting Tinsel Koala or MileHigh to show up there and explain it away as being nothing worth while.  That hasn't happened yet so I don't know if it's anything special .... yet...   
I know the group you are talking about and had to opportunity some 10 plus years ago to meet konehead in person.   Hector is another character all together and very hard to follow with his rants.  I've been on that yahoo group a long time but rarely read or post there as it's been hard to follow and decrypt a lot of the info there.   That's probably part of what keeps things relatively safe for them.   Thanks again Duncan for all your helpful tips and info and colorful writing style   O0

Bonsoir,

Are you aware that In the Ou dot Com Forum user "Wings", gave 2 links.
http://www.overunity.com/14013/reactive-generator-research-for-everyone-to-share/msg378002/#msg378002

Papers from: Xiaodong Liu1, Qichang Liang, Yu Liang
(Department of Nuclear Physics, China Institute of Atomic Energy.)

In the first document (http://vixra.org/pdf/1104.0052v1.pdf), I can read:
"The total energy of the system is increased since both source and receiver gain energy."
--------------------------
In the second one (http://vixra.org/pdf/1110.0004v1.pdf), I can read:
"The current supplied from the source is reduced so that the consumed power in the load resistor
is much larger than the supplied power from the source."

Amazing, No?
Kenavo

Group: Ambassador

Luc has some new movies
From Here
http://www.overunity.com/14106/reactive-power-reactive-generator-research-from-gotoluc-discussion-thread/msg380856/#new
Hi everyone,

I made 2 new videos which hopefully will serve as an update to demonstrate that a MOT is no longer needed and to also serve as a tutorial to guide you in the best direction for those who wish to replicate.

Tutorial 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hr2C1vvvx4&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6SaAjQaLkM&feature=youtu.be

Hope this helps answer questions and not cause more!

All the best in your experiments

Luc

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Good grief!

I only got through half the first video and already there are several follies.

The good news is I can now fully explain the "effect" Luc is seeing. I'll be posting over at OU and copying it here, since there is a chance my post may be removed by Luc.

Here is a demonstration illustrating the phase shift as a result of varying the current in the circuit. As the circuit load is increased, the phase shift increases as well.

Next we look at the phase shift again, but this time introduce 40uH of parasitic inductance from the CSR and its associated wiring between the scope probes.

Note the over all phase has slightly shifted to the left (compared to the previous scope shot), but is more pronounced when the load is 10 Ohms compared to when it is 1510 Ohms.

Note, on OUR, you can simultaneously open up both scope shots on your screen to compare.

And now for the grid power measurements.

First we include the 40uH of parasitic inductance that I believe Luc has in his measurement. The resulting power computation is about -3.6W, which is the same polarity and about the same level as his test in the first video.

And finally the grid power measurement when we exclude the Rsense parasitic inductance.

The result is a dramatically different +0.56W!

I can not say for certain that Luc has 40uH of inductance between his current measuring probes, but his scope shot most certainly indicates that there is a significant inductance there.

I wonder if Luc has access to an inductance meter?

Luc,

I was happy to stay out of this discussion, but in your video you have made an accusation that I am wrong regarding my assertion that one scope probe needs to be inverted in order to maintain correct phase when measuring power the way we all normally do. Your accusation is not supported; you simply say that I am wrong. I have supported my assertion with careful detailed analysis and it is clearly posted in the OU forum for all to review and critique. To date, not a single person has refuted my assertions at a technical level, and until that time, my assertion stands.

So, I would request that either you edit your video to remove your unsubstantiated, libelous statement about me, or PROVE your statement to be true. Simply saying that I am incorrect is certainly not proof.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-29, 23:26:15 by poynt99 »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The wire wound resistors might easily have 40uH of inductance or more.

good work Poynt!

Whoops, broke my promise not to post in this thread after my early slapdown by NerzhD.

Sorry about that.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Illustrated here is the difference 40uH of parasitic inductance can make if included between the current measurement points.

It is roughly 8.5º phase shift in the current, and can explain why the computed grid power is -3.6W vs. the +0.56W it should be. Hard to believe that it makes that much difference, but the test doesn't lie.

ION, I'm not sure myself if a 0.1 Ohm 10W resistor could have that much inductance, but I ordered one today. Unfortunately not the same NTE brand as Luc's, but I would imagine as long as they are not non-inductive wound and are of the same type, they should be pretty close to the same.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-19, 02:15:30