PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:58:27
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Reactive Generator Research for everyone to share  (Read 64268 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Here is a post I made at OU.com

Kirchhofs law does not apply with non- conservative fields.

Here is an explanation

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-02-electricity-and-magnetism-spring-2002/lecture-notes/lecsup41.pdf

and here is a video lecture of which go to minute 33 onwards, it will open your minds "or blow them as the case maybe" 8)

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-02-electricity-and-magnetism-spring-2002/video-lectures/lecture-16-electromagnetic-induction/

regards

Mike 8)
Modify message
« Last Edit: 2014-01-02, 12:39:52 by Centraflow »

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
I think that the most important fact is, when the voltage is maximum there is no induced current, so when there is no current there is no power input "ohm's law is always right, but Kirchhoff's law is not when the electric field is non- conservative", Luc's circuit is non-conservative, current and voltage are out of phase, so using Kirchhoff's law it will give you the wrong answer, but using ohm's law it will always give you the right answer.

Hmmmmmm a lot of food for thought !!!!

I think it is the classical blinkered horse with a carrot dangling infront of it, keep looking forward and don't look to the sides, where there are fields of carrots for free :D

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Happy new year everyone
 and I hope it will be good for all. I have decided that I am going to feed your minds with a possible solution to the general peoples energy problems, I say general peoples, that is 99% of the population of the world, the other 0.9% could not care less and the other 0.1% care a lot for maintaining control of the 99% (what a sick world we live in).

Now here is a bit of food for thought. Take a low voltage of say 12v @ 5ma and turn it into 1000v @ ua (sine wave ac in phase), turn it 90 degree out of phase. Take another low voltage but with high amp (also sine wave ac) turn it 90 degree out of phase but opposite to the first voltage (one leading and one lagging). Now find a way of combining these together so as you have both high voltage and high amps of which will  not affect either  input, or is someone going to say it can't be done :-\

I have posted it here as I thought it apt in the light of phase change. If you want it posted to another thread, no problem with me. O0

regards

Mike 8)

« Last Edit: 2014-01-03, 10:07:30 by Centraflow »

Buy me a beer
P.S. this is a bit like your two generators being linked together Duncan, "if you don't get it right, look out" :D

regards

Mike 8)

Group: Guest
Here's some potential inspiration provided we did indeed miss something:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjWwoD83Rk[/youtube]

Group: Moderator

Maybe we did!

Looks like a secondary switching is required at a precise timing

Luc

Why secondary switching ? Every switching require precision. Tesla would not spent thousands of dollars for many patents related to switching controller if that would not solve major problem.
I think they do not know all the things related... like me too... but they miss one important factor - energy in reactive power is a dissipation of resonance over transmission lines. That immediately provoke second question : what is resonance ? and nobody today seem to have the correct answer !
Tesla used such circuit in 1890 and patented using very rough description....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:58:27