PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 07:45:20
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The most evil person ever ... unless you know different  (Read 9396 times)
Group: Moderator

Who is most Evil person who ever lived, It was being discussed at the bar … so much for Christmas spirit, :( Vlad The impaler seemed to come top of that little discussion after a gruesome recital of his doings. Not even close to the guy I had in mind , However I didn't butt into the conversation. Also mentioned was Starlin and Adolf Hitler, pol pot and Ide Amin again not even close to my man. Sure these guys had killed lots of people some of them Millions .. My Man's killed hundreds of millions most in agony and he's still doing it ! My man's murdering subtly by stealth he's got agents doing his bidding almost world wide ! This is real evil, Dr josef mengele briefly entered the conversation at the bar and the guy couldn't remember his name Dr .. Dr ? I thought it was going to be my man .. but No
When I got home I asked the question of the search engine .. one Hundred names came up my man wasn't there. When I re -visited the pub and saw one of the same guys in I mentioned my man .. not even heard of him! Perhaps Its me maybe I'm odd ? I think that some one who has arranged that
millions of people die, most in agony very slowly has got to be somewhere up at the top of the list, that he's a Doctor to boot makes it far worse . (better on the evil rankings of course)
On numbers alone my Man outshines all these .. 'also rans'. That his actions were conceived out of the perfect evil of corruption and manipulation is a plus for my man IMHO, That he managed  to do it whilst representing an august body is an advantage but what really puts my man head and shoulders above these other very mediocre candidates is his work go’s on posthumously! at least Two hundred thousand people will die today in pain around the globe  because of the considerations of this one man and in order to profit the medical industries and cartels  . Dr M F got him yet ? Keep an eye out for him as I ponder the Medical 'Industry'
It may seem to some that I am anti capitalist, I am not if some one can build a better mouse trap Bravo! It rewards for deserved effort, however something has gone very wrong, capitalism has involved its self in things that are essential to life not with a view to assisting or benefiting but for the reason most businesses operate … profit and only profit. I am going to confine myself to cancer but as you'll see what I cover here applies to any parasitic disease  
So Where to start with Cancer ?The Giant for me here is Royal Raymond Rife head and shoulder's above other contenders. It is recorded that he entered the Ellen Scripps Terminal Hospice filled with patents on the very cusp of life . With the sanction of the highest medical authorities in the land and under the directorship of two medical university’s .. each and every patient was returned to Robust health in one month !!!.The Technology and indeed Rife himself was effectively destroyed by the AMA and the Rockefeller foundation in the guise of Morris Fishbein. The very sad tale of Royal is told in his life story which although quite a long film I recommend .. If there is one film I could wish every school child to see .. It would be this one
you'll find the link to “ The Royal Rife story” about half way down this page

http://www.rifevideos.com/

You May wonder what Happened to “Morris Fishbein” as a person who on reflection .. has whilst representing the Rockefeller foundation and the AMA probably caused more misery, pain , suffering and death than all the mass murders and torturers in history.

Why of course .. They put up a statute and named a university hall after him … the faculty of .. wait for it ….. medical History , gotta love the “land of the free” very Ironic
I wonder if it has the Joseph Goebbels cafeteria for the hungry students  and a Pol Pot gym ?

Morris fishbein

home of the fishbein centre

You may wonder what happened to this “de – facto” mass murderer .. well This next video although perhaps a little further “down the food chain” also seems to demonstrate a very effective cancer cure that was suppressed by Fishbein .. This time Fishbien is exposed, as Harry Hoxey vigorously defends his corner,destroying the AMA s case utterly in open court . Hoxey had to be  dealt with quickly by other methods not quite so savoury, which never the less seem quite acceptable in the USA with their MIBs and wot not  Morris was forced to admit as a medical student he failed anatomy and had never practised a days medicine in his life. As for an effective cancer cure .. judge for yourself. IMHO .. were it my own case .... I think I'd at least like the option

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45f8bNgj9w[/youtube]

There are of course quite well known alternative cancer cures and teachers . One such is Bill Henderson . What would be his take on the AMA . BMA and what place do the “Societies” that we suckers run marathon miles in silly costumes in the hope of helping .. here's a short audio which takes a little time to start (30sec dead Mic).. which really “tells it like it is” uninformed boobs helping the ...  well listen to it yourself ..  ;D ;D

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/BH1.mp3

So just for a personal view IMHO .. The best of these so far shown technologies is/was Rife. Unfortunately with the destruction of Rife a very determined destruction of the equipment took place . The superb microscopes he built seemed an insurmountable impediment. One of the remaining units John ###### made a long and expensive attempt to recover .. That frustrating episode of Johns life is told here, with video's and radio interviews. Its a great pity he could not prevail.

http://john######.net/john34/rife.html  Dont ask why that doesn't work .. just put 'B edini rife' in your search engine ;D It seems to choke on Johns second name  >:-)

I.M.H.O This story isn't played out quite yet … although we do not have the superb microscopes of Rife, You will recall the technology originally came from Germany. That Technology didn't stand still. Another Medical researcher Frenchman Gaston Naessens required such a Microscope.
He called it the “somatoscope” here shown in this short video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJW94ciq4c[/youtube]

Gaston was put on Trial basically persecuted and hounded out of France . He found some sort of relief in Canada.
He also of course managed to discover his own cure for “cancer” speaking for myself .. I can see this scope is the equal of any Rife produced. Given the will , the money and the acumen to hold tptb
at bay … a marriage of this somatoscope and the electrical heterodyne principles of Rife and the frequencies he has left as a legacy … well you see the possibilities I'm sure, But until trickery .. greed.. murder .. intimidation and money manipulation are removed and power returned to,.. and used for benifit of humanity... soon I hope! human pain and suffering will probably remain a controlled closed shop industry ... I should never really make light of cancer under any circumstances however I hope there are some leads and information here that can help anyone in need ... IMHO  This technology of Rfe needs investment and a  renaissance urgently  I'd love to try (Its also linear wave technology) but I can't do it alone and probaby not where tptb have a firm hold .. ah well dream on  :(
« Last Edit: 2013-12-27, 04:09:19 by Duncan »

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Professor

You raise a good point -- we see blatant examples of the BigPharma/BigMed in bed with the government to suppress cancer cures while raking in profits for expensive "cut, poison, burn" methods -- see also Dr Mercola talking about this at his website.

Can we be surprised if novel energy devices are likewise supressed?

in bed with? Surly your not under the impression what people might vote for has anything to do with what government is in power (not that it would make a ha’p’orth of difference in America) are you ? That’s all decided long before all that balloons and circus nonsense that go's on over there, It is over  here too ..( with just a little more decorum I like to think) :) .. however the result is the same .. lots of useless duds who contribute nothing of advantage, have probably never washed a pot in their parasitic lives and don’t intend to, and also  plan that their descendants shouldn't have to either.
Look at that “lump” we have got, give that a spade I doubt very much he'd know which end to hold, as for your chosen figure head .. well at least this one can put one or two sentences together which is a huge advance on the usual American offerings , There isn't any independent government Prof It's owned .. your owned , this guys got it , It might be part of his act, but yeah he's got it worked out .. apart from the fact of course that like nearly all American's he thinks America is the world not so , but what he's saying applies to the world and the world isn't quite so gullible, Buying things … buying things.. at everybody else’s cost via a 'petro dollar' is starting to strain all the 'special relationships'

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw  [/youtube]

That’s it Prof that’s the phase wilfully ignorant !

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

"There isn't any independent government Prof It's owned" 
Agreed (except perhaps at town and county levels)

Edit:  To be crystal clear -- I disagree totally with Kissinger in the quotes cited below.

“Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will willingly be relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by their world government.”

Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.

“A war is just when the intention that causes it to be undertaken is just. The will is therefore the principle element that must be considered, not the means... He who intends to kill the guilty sometimes faultlessly sheds the blood of the innocents...'

In short, the end justifies the means.”

Henry Kissinger, Diplomacy
« Last Edit: 2013-12-26, 20:21:11 by PhysicsProf »

independent government ?? to prove ..what ? .. Its Christmas and perhaps I should not be at a keyboard .. as I read this you want this buckled corrupt rotten midden to check itself to make sure everythings just as it should be ? I think I should stop posting I must be losing the obvious here and I don't want to upset, not this time of year anyway.
I went to post this prof it said you had +d so I added ..

and you seem to quote from  a a group that is not elected (not that anything is anymore), does not represent anything except greed and evil , operates on stolen money, from public funds , and a man I have only met and spoken to once on a smelly train carriage between Rhodesia and Zambia, I didn't like him then and he  has done nothing to improve my assessment. and here you quote and I find this hard to believe in this  respect .. That the Bilderburg group might have some relevance ?  who voted for them prof? where do they steal their money from ? what is their claim to fame? It seems to be some sort of secret society of megalomaniacs isn't it? .. and your quoting one of these perverts ? .. Perhaps I've lost the plot prof .. another wine ... I'm certainly not going to type anymore .. many a slip betwixt cup and lip and all that
Not these tits prof your not quoting these are you ?[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2013-12-26, 16:27:35 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
   Can we be surprised if novel energy devices are likewise supressed?

Do you actually believe that if you had a novel energy device it could be suppressed ?

..for a guy who flaunts his professorship on these forums, you sometimes come across as an idiot.

Duncan -- Of course, I disagree totally with Kissinger in the quotes cited; posted in response to the title of your thread.

Do you actually believe that if you had a novel energy device it could be suppressed ?

..for a guy who flaunts his professorship on these forums, you sometimes come across as an idiot.

Sticks and stones. 
A colleague of mine, Dr. Swartz, filed for a patent on a small "cold fusion" device.  I've posted about this before, but will do so here as a blatant example of suppression.

His patent application was immediately met with a "National Security Order" and he was forbidden to even TALK about his device.  He protested, especially since it was such low power.  Eventually the order was lifted, so he can talk about the situation now.
PS -- he is not an idiot nor am I.

Group: Tinkerer

Yes, it is true Duncan, that evil has been the primary
force behind American Government since nearly its
inception.  A force which seems heavily concentrated
in the CITY OF LONDON and the Banking System.

Evil has indeed taken over the rulership of the World
and it is becoming ever more blatant in its designs
to enforce the New Order of the World post haste.

While there is little that can be done to alter the plans
of those who think of themselves as "Elite" who have
managed to acquire their vast networks of control and
military power, it is gratifying to see that the Love of
Truth is alive and well and growing.  The numbers of
brave souls who devote their lives to making the TRUTH
known are performing a great service to those who are
seeking it.

Here's one sterling example.

And another.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-26, 23:02:58 by Dumped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

O0 thanks prof .. sorry I miss understood you --- to put one quote on top of another "alcohol makes wise men of fools and fools of wise men" and

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
 Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
 Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
 Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it
 just about sums it up!

Yes the part the City of London plays becomes obvious Dumped, I guess It would be rather like the strong hold of "the old guard" as the empire changed hands and style from British to American which was done as part of the 'lend lease' contract in 1941, as part of that contract Britain had to agree to relinquish all of her colonies. of course non of that was made clear to the sheeple but as you see all wars are manipulations anyway. Empires never last  and I guess its time for the American one to fold now. It hasn't had a very long innings has it? why there has to be this domination thing involved in everything instead of tolerance and forbearance I don't know... I for one love variety, however I worry what comes next , I don't really care about the free energy thing once you see how its done you can obviously see how most of them work, I haven't resolved the linear transform of the lash in Besslers wheel yet, no doubt it'll come, however that Steve Mark thing seems so simple stupid It's one I've actually ordered bits for in order to try before I tell anyone and look really silly! ??? It doesn't seem to matter if you put a working machine in or not anyway , If you do nobody believes it . to wit  ;D ;D I've wasted enough time on this merry F ing Christmas " ;D ;D I start to wonder in a bemused sort of way what % of these forums are actually doing what and for who  O0 PS I enjoyed your links dumped, very ironic to quote from Bertie E about lies ;D the biggest of them all!
« Last Edit: 2013-12-27, 04:31:32 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Group: Guest
Duncan -- Of course, I disagree totally with Kissinger in the quotes cited; posted in response to the title of your thread.

Sticks and stones. 
A colleague of mine, Dr. Swartz, filed for a patent on a small "cold fusion" device.  I've posted about this before, but will do so here as a blatant example of suppression.

His patent application was immediately met with a "National Security Order" and he was forbidden to even TALK about his device.  He protested, especially since it was such low power.  Eventually the order was lifted, so he can talk about the situation now.
PS -- he is not an idiot nor am I.

I very much agree with Mookie here, if you really have a ground-breaking device then no one or no authority - especially nowadays with the internet - would be able to prevent it getting out there, it would be impossible to suppress. You only need to press ENTER. That is, unless you are driven by greed and selfishness, and only interested in lining your own pockets.

All you need to do is splash it all over you-tube and the internet, get some TV coverage and it's out there. Probably the worst thing you can do is try to quietly patent it. There's no point in having you killed off once it's out there, but whilst you are the only one holding the secret, then you are possibly a target.

John Kanzius made the TV and was not suppressed. The guy who claimed he was running his motorbike on processed water made it to TV, and I believe is still alive and kicking.  Many others put it out there, and in general it is only their credibility in question.

There are many kinds of idiots and numerous levels of stupidity all in various guises. Many geniuses suffer from a kind of tunnel vision, brilliant in their given field, but in the outside world they can't function with any degree of competence, they can be totally useless, flapping about like a fish out of water!

Where is your friend talking about it now? Why have we not heard about his cold fusion device?

Where is your friend talking about it now? Why have we not heard about his cold fusion device?

Patenting problems/issues for cold-fusion-related devices (in particular Dr Swartz's invention) were discussed during a session on patents at ICCF-18, the 18th International Conference on Cold Fusion, held at the University of Missouri, July 2013.  I was there.

Numerous ICCF-18 abstracts are available; you only need to take the time and effort to read them.

Farrah day = waste of space = opposition = oxygen thief, ergo as much use as tits on a kipper

D. Erasmus

Group: Tinkerer

A serious contender for the title:

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 07:45:20