PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:14:07
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Free Energy Technology Could Destroy the Natural World  (Read 10106 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Interesting.

I think population growth will continue with or without free energy, disease has a fantastic way of controlling population.

I wonder if you could argue that without energy a larger population is required to grow, more people needed to grow things and make things without power which is how it worked up to the industrial revolution, i also think we need to move away from fossil fuels, makes me laugh about breathing in secondary smoke from cigarettes when most spend time walking down streets breathing in fumes from billions of vehicles.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
http://www.naturalnews.com/026116_energy_free_population.html

Opinions!!!!!!!!

Mike

Dear Mike and All.

A very interesting read with many a "home truth" !!

Mankind has on many occasions used technology for the wrong reasons particularly on the war front  !!

I must confess that my endeavours are of a mainly selfish nature. I have a heart condition and my dear wife is disabled. We live in a 300 year old house a small way out from the hustle and bustle  and keep warm as best we can. I know it is our choice to live in such a place but the situation suits us. But a "Mr Fusion" would really come in handy !!  :)
Our situation could be made so much better with a few extra kilowatts so this is my reason for being involved in OU research. However once, if ever, I could create a device this knowledge would be shared. I feel this is the right course of action, because what goes around comes around !! I am a firm believer in karmic balance !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

I know it's hard for city people to realize but there are vast amounts of open land all over the place.   With free energy those areas could be turned into farming land and food produced more cheaply.   There are a lot of ways to look at this but I think that guy (who I know from reading a lot of his info) is just taking a wild guess on this for something to write about.   There are so many ways population can be controlled.   Right now in the U.S. they (think big corporate) have for a long time encouraged population growth (think increased sales) by giving large tax breaks to those who have children.  Eliminate that and eliminate welfare for the people who crank out kids for the extra welfare money and it will slow drastically.   
Start giving tax breaks to those who do not have kids and things would really turn around.   

There are so many factors that can come into play on a free energy scenario I really don't see it as causing a population explosion more than what we have had in the near past.   If anything I believe people with energy (free or otherwise people who had no or little energy) may spend more leisure time with TV, computers etc and less time making babies ... LOL

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Major bullshit...
This article has so many premises that are idiotic. Let me explain...

Global warming? No so.
Desalination? We would pump the oceans dry or at least set off salt coagulation modalities. Say what? Who is going to regulate the consumption control? We don't do it now. The Asians are harvesting dolphins at a massive rate! Wars are started over these same boundaries but in different categories of resources.
Everybody has to live on the ground? What are they friggin neolithic? TTBrown, Schauberger, Keely showed antigravity. The planet becomes a garden with no boots on ground. A reserve.
Stop burning coal? What are you friggin kiddin me? As long as we are a boots on the ground crowd we fight to survive. The Peace, Love and Harmony era died out last decade.

Those who live pie in the sky are those that don't have to dig ditches for a living.

This planet is a timebomb. Period. There is only so much water. There is no more! Kapeesh? The PITS(pie in the sky) brainers are so short sighted their view of tomorrow doesn't include themselves. 'Everything will be just dandy according to my view'... LSD flashbacks!

Mankind can not and does not get along at the controlling or consumption levels. A starving madman will eat your children. Since we haven't got off this planet yet we risk(?) no we are doomed. The article evens states the astonishment of the 300 year population explosion. 300 hundred more years? Are ya friggin kiddin me? Muslims are trying the stoneage worship/cleansing route. The Vatican has changed its view to 'Feelings'. The British Royal family has been caught in a world wide ring of paedeophilic activities. The U.S. media is such libtarded they now spout lies of unreal unaccountability. The U.S. entertainment industry has gone deep into Satanism. Human trafficking has impacted everyone. Drug use is rampant on a worldwide scale. Need I go on to shunt the marshmallow smokers into a harsh reality? I think not. Free energy? Oh it is not only possible but not distributable. Untethered drones... That is a smoking gun right there. Printable guns and body parts... This is the future you were warned about. Hows that heatlthcare working out for ya?

Such a waste of server space. Thank you all for reading. Should this subject come again there will be more unbelievable atrocities to report that are unthinkable at the moment.

Do you need a gun, a human, drugs, any pleasure? Just shop TOR. I hate to shit in the water bucket but as long as the evil of possession claims the hearts of mankind nothing is the future.
Put your friggin head down so far to kiss your ass goodbye. As a Christian I see the desolation written in Revelation in a full tilt boogie consuming the idiots like handfuls of carmelcorn. This rodeo needs a clown posse. Enjoy the show.

Group: Tinkerer

Aye, the Health Ranger often comes from a strange
place.

The world overpopulated?  Not even close.

Mismanaged by corrupt interests who have the
power to cause all sorts of mayhem and suffering
for the common folk?  BIG TIME.

Aye, the world as we've known it has been royally
screwed up for several thousands of years.  But,
this will not be the case indefinitely.  There will
be real change in due time.

A world without corruption;  without deception;
without poverty;  without evil?

We shall see...

In the meantime our world is being destroyed.

Watch the video, or even better, download it and
spread it out amongst your friends and neighbors.
« Last Edit: 2014-02-02, 07:47:58 by Dumped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Thanks Dumped, a real eye opener of a presentation

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Moderator

I agree with the article on most all of the points because we can give any imbecile a ferrari but at the end of the day they are still an imbecile.... in a ferrari.
I think the real issue is that most people are simply misinformed as to the magnitude of what we are doing to this planet. For instance most city people who spend over 90% of their time indoors are basically clueless in regards to the actual reality of the situation. Oh they may watch their little blirb on the news and think they understand but really they understand nothing. Myself I spend a great deal of time outdoors and used to be a deer hunting guide way back when and even in the vast open area's of Canada with a very low population density the scale of damage and pollution is pretty amazing. The mud in the river I spent a lifetime on smells of sewage, they say we cannot eat more than two meals of fish a week because of the mercury and the tree's along banks are stuffed with litter as is the river. As well the water is stagnant and foams when disturbed bearing little resemblence to the river I grew up on. I remember that as a guide I learned early on that most people have zero observation skills and we would laugh at how completely out of their element these people were. They may as well have had one of those radio shack firemans helmets with the flashing red light and siren and a blindfold, lol.

So how am I to trust the opinion of people who perceive reality through a picture window from their conditioned spaces?. I submit I cannot because I know the truth, I have seen it for myself and anyone who says this planet can support more people is delusional in my opinion. Technology is not the problem consumption is and make no mistake that everyone will not be leaving the table until they have consumed their fair share and then some.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Aye, it is a terrible shame that our World is
presently under the spell of psychopathic
monsters and their corporations who will
not be satisfied until they finally have total
and complete control over the whole shebang.

If the resources and agricultural potential of
the planet were properly managed it could
easily support hundreds of billions of souls
in comfort and luxury.

Yes, we've become of lot of "consumers" who
are never satisfied with what we have and care
little about how our "disposables" are gotten
rid of.  What we've done to Planet Earth, each
in our own little way, is nothing short of criminal.

The "Good Life" we've been brainwashed into
seeking is about to reach its end.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@dumped
If the resources and agricultural potential of
the planet were properly managed it could
easily support hundreds of billions of souls
in comfort and luxury.

I think the questions few want to ask is "why"?, why would we need so many people and what is their purpose?. At which point we understand that fundamentally they have no purpose to their existence other than survival and supporting other people for profit. They have no purpose any more than a cat chasing it's tail has purpose despite it's apparent motion.

As well we could ask the question is it our goal to live in comfort and luxury? Is that what all this is about?, is this all there is?, to live and toil so that we may live in comfort and luxury. When we look upward on a calm clear night should we believe all of the universe exists so that we may live comfortably?. To me this does not ring true in any sense of the word and sounds completely absurd. Which may explain the fact why once many people retire or become wealthy they still feel a void within them which cannot seem to be filled. They lose hope as it becomes apparent that they never made a difference that matters and had no real purpose.

I think many people will go to almost any length to find a sense of purpose in their lives be it building monuments to themselves or their beliefs, believing in omniscient beings or the hoarding of material things to give themselves a sense of importance or self-worth. I think they do this because deep down they are afraid that nothing they have done matters and that they are fundamentally alone in a universe completely out of their control so they create a false sense of security in their lives. I remember having a thought a long time ago which seemed to put things in perspective. Imagine we were living on a self-sufficient colony on Mars and what we might think of everyone here on Earth. You see what we believe and what we do here really means nothing in any way, shape or form to them. It is simply just another planet full of strange illogical beings who seem determined to destroy themselves and their planet for no apparent reason and have no real purpose outside the context of the little planet they have claimed as their own. It is a very strange thing how one's perspective can change so drastically simply by understanding that the universe may not revolve around us or our beliefs.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

This is our little island floating in the picture below and we may only get one chance to do it right because we have nowhere else to go given our present state of technology. If you have any doubts then watch this until you understand...http://vimeo.com/83436955, this is the truth of what we are and where we are. We are not the center of the universe and it does not care what we believe, we are irrelevant to it.

AC

Aye, there is much confusion amongst the peoples
living on our planet who've been deceived about
many things for a very long time.  It really isn't
too surprising since we're being mis-informed and
dis-informed on virtually every front and those who
have the power also have the means to control
both sides of any controversy.

The Hidden Hand

@Dumped
Aye, there is much confusion amongst the peoples
living on our planet who've been deceived about
many things for a very long time.  It really isn't
too surprising since we're being mis-informed and
dis-informed on virtually every front and those who
have the power also have the means to control
both sides of any controversy.

I'm not so sure we have been deceived moreso "we" have created a false reality as our foundation which is unsustainable and works in opposition to nature. We created this foundation and we continue to uphold it through our actions. As well it became apparent that we have no conception of Energy as in the article this thread is based on the author said that if we had free energy then people might waste it, lol. Think about that, if we had free energy it might be wasted... as if all energy must relate to us in some way and if not utilized by us is considered as a waste. Which is absurd and once again gives the impression that the universe must revolve around our beliefs.

The fact is we have created a foundation which is designed to destroy the planet through over-population and consumption of all the natural resources. It has monetized everything including energy which in reality has always been free and abundant to those who understand the concept. Energy cannot be wasted, it cannot be created or destroyed, it is everywhere in everything. All we need to do is transform energy into a form we can use in a practical way but there has never been a shortage or energy. If there is a "shortage" it is of intelligent people who can think for themselves and understand the concept of energy.

AC

« Last Edit: 2014-02-06, 15:39:19 by The Magician »

AMEN

Quote from: TheMagicMan
If there is a "shortage" it is of intelligent people who can think for themselves and understand the concept of energy.

There is no shortage of intelligent people.

There is indeed, however, a severe shortage
of learned people who are able to comprehend
who/what is really behind all of the created mayhem.

The Esoteric Occult which rules planet earth to the
detriment of Man.

@dumped
There is no shortage of intelligent people.
I believe there is no shortage of people who think they are intelligent however any claim as such requires proof. If everyone is supposedly so intelligent then why is our world such a mess and why do they have no real solutions to anything?. You see they fail miserably by the same measure as they judge others and the proof would suggest otherwise.

There is indeed, however, a severe shortage
of learned people who are able to comprehend
who/what is really behind all of the created mayhem.

Learned people are judged by the same rules and one can be very learned and intelligent yet never do anything of substance. It reminds me of the person who supposedly memorized the whole Encyclopedia Britannica and to my knowledge has never accomplished anything in their life...other than memorizing the Encyclopedia Britannica,lol.
At the end of the day we are judged solely by our actions regardless of how learned or intelligent we may think we are and as such we have failed our own test, Such is life. So I think we have a choice, we can continue to blame others and point fingers or we can man-up and do something about it.

AC

Buy me a drink
Incorrect on all accounts.
The ones with answers are shunned, stunted, derailed or killed.
Read history. Try to find the person of every product you touch.
They had to fight and claw.
Those who can not create want comfort but will kill any change beyond their short sighted comprehension.
We have seen and lived it.

There are essentially two "kinds" or "classes"
of humans upon planet Earth:

A,  The Psychopaths who crave power; who
are well educated in the art of lying; who
have controlled the governments and
systems of the planet for several thousands
of years; who have developed the usury
and debt based monetary/economic deception;
who have planned and executed all warfare;
who want it all.  At the present they've accumulated
virtually all of the planet's resources and wealth
unto themselves.

and

B.  The Common Folk 99.9% majority population
who want what is good but have been deceived,
brainwashed, abused, and in all ways exploited
to accomplish the will of Group A.

Fortunately, this ugly condition is temporary but
has been permitted to continue for some time for
a Grand Purpose.

The Age of Free Energy and More is in the not too
distant future.  All of the badness which has occurred
on the planet will be undone.  The Paradise will be
brought into existence.  What is coming will be a
fearful event which has not ever taken place on the
planet in the past - the Birth Pains of the transition
from Bad to Good.

So it has been written in The Book.

Question:  Why has every president of the United States
been left-handed?

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2014-02-09, 23:19:54 by giantkiller »

@GK
I kickstartled 2 of the today. Gonna mod the house.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/07/football-sized-units-could-replace-your-bulky-hot-water-tank/

It sounds like the same thing as that british fellow with the two half spheres with a gap between them. Only they are using graphite electrodes and most likely a GFI circuit to make CSA/UL approval. That is interesting because the   heating process is in the water itself (direct electrical resistance heating) and the electrodes more like the plates of a capacitor... I like it.

AC

Could you post the link for the other device, that with two spheres ?

Buy me a drink
Witt also portrayed this spherical type of water heating with a 9 volt battery, Remember?

I am going to leave the previous water heater in place(to accommodate standard suburban zoning, inspection and resale) and put 2 units in parallel on the hot output and turn off the gas. I test for 2 months then report back the results. If the units don't work out all I have to do is put a coupled pipe back in. No loss.
Since this is a Kicker I wait for the promissory shipment of the 2 units. Hopefully it is a summer project. And after the test period I could remove the old heater to gain storage space.

Having a hot water heater in place, the only comparison I have to make is the balance between the new electricity usage and old gas usage of maintaining the selected water storage temperature. Well see... Good experiment for worldwide exposure though.
« Last Edit: 2014-02-09, 23:20:54 by giantkiller »

@GK
Since this is a Kicker I wait for the promissory shipment of the 2 units. Hopefully it is a summer project. And after the test period I could remove the old heater to gain storage space.

I love kickstarter and indigogo, we get a great idea, we do a little homework and due diligence and wala were in business. I have heard kickstarter has pretty high standards but then again I have also heard the failure to to deliver rate is very low, I guess they go hand in hand.

AC

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:14:07