PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:25:50
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weather change, the begining of the end as we know it!!!!!  (Read 9343 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
All over the world we are experiencing dramatic weather change, Europe has huge changes.

Here is what is happening in England

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26148379

From the US through Europe to Australia and Argentina, whether it is cold or heat, huge extremes. The North pole is suffering it's biggest melt down at the moment and was reported back to Obama at the white house by one of Spains leading singers Alexandro Sanz only in the last two weeks.

Is it natural or long term weather modification biting back? chem trails/HAARP? etc etc.

Please post all videos you can find, here. Lets document as much as we can, will it help? maybe if we can edit it all together around the world and make it viral so governments can't sweep it under the carpet

regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Look at the video here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23346370

regards

Mike

Buy me a beer

Buy me a beer

Group: Ambassador

Antarctic sea ice hits 35 year high...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2013/09/23/antarctic-sea-ice-hit-35-year-record-high-saturday/

Techstuff at OU.com linked to this.

thx
Chet

Buy me a beer
Antarctic sea ice hits 35 year high...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2013/09/23/antarctic-sea-ice-hit-35-year-record-high-saturday/

Techstuff at OU.com linked to this.

thx
Chet

Hi Chet

yes there seems to be a shift from the north pole to the south pole, is this nature trying to balance things out? maybe, or it is the fact that Antarctica is all water and no land!!  the ocean levels are rising, there is no question about that, islands are disappearing, coastlines are shrinking.

A possible thought is that the earth's inner temperature is not uniform anymore, it is hotter towards the north pole? certainly northern hemisphere dormant volcano's have become more active of late which might prove that theory!! Has anyone looked at the climate change around the equator lately? The balance between north and south is not what it was, have we got a wobble in the earths spin, that might be a bit far fetched!

All trends have gone through the window, including the antarctic, there is nothing normal about either. The sea temperatures below the ice in the antarctic has risen, but the ice is increasing on the top, an air cooling effect linked with the fact that warm water freezes faster, well known fact which you can prove by putting warm water in your freezer "evaporation cooling effect". That last item would show why the warm sea in the antarctic freezes over in the cold air, it is the delta T, which only scientists "normally" know about. This is also compounded by the fact that the ocean in the southern hem: has a higher salt concentration "once frozen it has a lower temperature and remains frozen", "mix salt with slushy water and leave for a while, the temperature drops and goes solid".

Just a few points for now, I will think of more and post later :D

regards

Mike 8)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
The news channels keep referring to the worst weather in the UK since 1766, if i had the time i would go and read the newspapers for 1766 which are kept in the local history library, as a family history researcher i do know that my birth town Brighton lost half of it's land at sometime in the 1700's, there's a north, east and west street but no south street in the old part of the town, it was washed away apparently with lots of land.

My dad was an avid treasure seeker as a hobby and he spent ages in the library reading all the old newspapers, i bet 1766 would be an interesting read, During Victorian times the coast was built up and protected from erosion, these sea defences still remain in places, Brighton seafront is a good example, but in the last 10 years very little has been done to maintain the covered cliff and is now crumbling due to lack of money, in other places along the coast they are now favouring letting nature do it's worst and are letting the landscape be carved up.

Weather has been extreme in the past also, there were people killed in Lewes during the 1700's or may have been early 1800's when a snow avalanche fell on a row of houses.

I am willing to bet these extreme weather bursts come in cycles.

The lack of money and maintenance are compounding the effect, let's face it we all know the government has been pushing global warming as the problem, but when you don't dredge the rivers then offcourse the effect will magnify, a small very old town where i work once had ships sailing up the river and docking at the village, you could almost jump across in places now that it's so silted up and we get flooded regularly and the road has been closed on and off since Christmas because of lack of dredging.

Could the plan be to blame global warming when really lack of investment and dredging are really causing the problem.

The incredible thing is that millions of pounds has been spent in creating large river overflow areas so that these are allowed to flood and hold back the rain ready to drain slowly down the blocked rivers in the name of creating places for birds, almost as if they want everyone to think the flooding is worse when infact it has been deliberate, we are being brainwashed to think floods go together with global warming.

The only thing that seems worrying is the reports of the pole shift, i have not looked at the evidence so am not sure how true this is but it almost feels like the UK has had monsoons for the last 2 or 3 months, the other one to worry about is another iceage, during construction of finsbury park tube station in London loads of boulders were uncovered underground, these turned out to be from miles away and were dropped when the last iceage started melting, so if we were to enter another iceage we are in trouble.

One other thing i remember reading somewhere was that sea levels are 150 feet higher than the last iceage, imagine that, so it seems that the icecap melting has been going on for thousands of years because as far back as records and even roman times sea levels were not that different.

Buy me some coffee
One other thing the weather on earth is mostly a result of activity on the Sun, and even the Sun is doing strange things at the moment since comet Ison ploughed into it :o

Buy me some coffee
I realize now that the reference to 1766 is because that's when they say records started.

I found amazing web site here
http://booty.org.uk/booty.weather/climate/4000_100BC.htm
As to sea levels, Lamb tentatively suggests that they rose by ~100-150ft / ~30-45 cm between 8000 BC & 3000 BC.

EDIT
Thats a sea level rise of 7.62mm a year
« Last Edit: 2014-02-12, 20:21:15 by Peterae »

Group: Moderator

@Peterae
The incredible thing is that millions of pounds has been spent in creating large river overflow areas so that these are allowed to flood and hold back the rain ready to drain slowly down the blocked rivers in the name of creating places for birds, almost as if they want everyone to think the flooding is worse when infact it has been deliberate, we are being brainwashed to think floods go together with global warming.

Apparently the engineers have not read the work of Victor Shauberger who told us this would happen and why. The  pre-school mistakes are many, first they clear cut the land near rivers increasing run off and silt build up then they straighten out the river reducing the turbulence which actually removes the silt. We now have warm shallow stagnant water which will always silt up and always flood.
It would seem they manage water sheds about as well as they manage their finances.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me a beer
I watch this each day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRy6DPx-5Fc

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me a beer

Buy me a beer

Group: Tinkerer

Excellent find Mike.

Insider evidence of how the "Science" in
America has been politicized in order to
serve the agenda of Mass Deception.

Thankfully, we have some brave souls who
energize the struggle which makes the
TRUTH available to those who seek it.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

How the western U.S. and California in particular are
being deprived of water by the Geo-Engineering assault
on our atmosphere

The Geo-Engineering is tied indirectly to all of the
political distress which is being engineered in The
Ukraine against Russia - the same "People" are
causing as much distress as possible while stirring
up the coming war.  What is happening now in Gaza
is but a preview of what they hope to accomplish
in The Ukraine.

Truth often comes to us from unexpected sources.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Quote from: EMdevices
Hey Dumped, anti semitism is on the rise, don't take the bait! 

Two things:

First, you'll have to explain what you mean,

Second, you'll have to tell me what anti-semitism
means.

The only thing Truth is "anti" is The Lie.

Truth = Anti-Lie

Buy me some coffee
Some things to note, all fossil fuels were originally carbon captured many many years ago, in other words the carbon dioxide produced by burning carbon based fuels was once already in the atmosphere.
Since the last Ice age sea levels have risen over 150 Feet, and Ice Ages are a common recurrence, so don't buy property in London as that has been proven to be the last ice shelf, and we are due another.

Is the weather extreme right now, well if you consider London had a few miles of Ice over it, i would say no  :-*

On the south east coast of England, we have Chalk, Chalk is Calcium Carbonate CaCO3, Calcium Carbonate is a form of Carbon Capture is it not, but also a form of Oxygen Capture, i wonder how many Tons of Carbon have been Captured in all the Chalk around the world, i bet there's a few Tons tucked away which was once in the Atmosphere.

Buy me some coffee
Hi EM

The problem with capturing CO2 is that it's a gas and it sequests 2 oxygen atoms for every 1 Carbon atom, What is needed is a low temperature clean means or catalytic method for splitting CO2 into 1 Carbon Atom and 2 Oxygen Atoms, the Carbon could be pressed into blocks and buried and the oxygen sold on.

When we have clean energy we can solve any global problem without further damaging the world we live in, the only problem then would be population growth which would need to be limited, although a clean source of energy would make planet habitation possible, like mars and the moon.

Renewable energy forms that we have adopted are not clean, wind turbines, solar panels are not clean due to their low efficiency, everytime a large wind turbine is manufactured, hauled across miles of land and sea to get to it's destination and maintained for it's lifetime to keep it working is not clean, then once erected a large amount of the generated energy is lost I^2R Losses causing heating, wind like electricity will always take the easiest route, if you build a big wall of wind turbines then you are in effect building a wind dam, the net result is that the air backs up creating a pressure barrier which means the wind will find a way around the wind turbines thus lowering the efficiency of the wind farm and creating gusty areas around the perimeter, it's basic physics, Newtons Second Law, each and every action has an equal but opposite reaction, if the wind is pushing a forward force of 10 tons on the blades, then the blades are pushing in the opposite direction 10 Tons, the air flow stalls, this is why a wind turbine can only ever be 64% efficient as the blade tries to deflect this opposite force.

Every power cable in the world is dissipating heat due to resistive losses, every internal combustion engine runs hot, to cool it the heat is released into the atmosphere, every jet engine, explosives from war and mining all produce heat.

A Home placed Free energy unit producing clean energy would allow, in house water generation and purification on demand, in house food growing all year round, Clean in house waste disposal, in house heating, in house cooling, energy to charge electric vehicles, we only need to generate the energy needed as it's on demand.

there are big consequences for saving the planet though.

Huge job losses in the bad Polluting industries, but massive growth in clean technologies.

Buy me a beer
Hi EM

The problem with capturing CO2 is that it's a gas and it sequests 2 oxygen atoms for every 1 Carbon atom, What is needed is a low temperature clean means or catalytic method for splitting CO2 into 1 Carbon Atom and 2 Oxygen Atoms, the Carbon could be pressed into blocks and buried and the oxygen sold on.

When we have clean energy we can solve any global problem without further damaging the world we live in, the only problem then would be population growth which would need to be limited, although a clean source of energy would make planet habitation possible, like mars and the moon.

Renewable energy forms that we have adopted are not clean, wind turbines, solar panels are not clean due to their low efficiency, everytime a large wind turbine is manufactured, hauled across miles of land and sea to get to it's destination and maintained for it's lifetime to keep it working is not clean, then once erected a large amount of the generated energy is lost I^2R Losses causing heating, wind like electricity will always take the easiest route, if you build a big wall of wind turbines then you are in effect building a wind dam, the net result is that the air backs up creating a pressure barrier which means the wind will find a way around the wind turbines thus lowering the efficiency of the wind farm and creating gusty areas around the perimeter, it's basic physics, Newtons Second Law, each and every action has an equal but opposite reaction, if the wind is pushing a forward force of 10 tons on the blades, then the blades are pushing in the opposite direction 10 Tons, the air flow stalls, this is why a wind turbine can only ever be 64% efficient as the blade tries to deflect this opposite force.

Every power cable in the world is dissipating heat due to resistive losses, every internal combustion engine runs hot, to cool it the heat is released into the atmosphere, every jet engine, explosives from war and mining all produce heat.

A Home placed Free energy unit producing clean energy would allow, in house water generation and purification on demand, in house food growing all year round, Clean in house waste disposal, in house heating, in house cooling, energy to charge electric vehicles, we only need to generate the energy needed as it's on demand.

there are big consequences for saving the planet though.

Huge job losses in the bad Polluting industries, but massive growth in clean technologies.

With you 100%, but for this to happen we need to get rid of the few money and power grabbing families. I say few, there are quite a lot, but in relation to the total population, just a few.

The other problem is you get rid of one and another pops up, it is the way the human race is, crazy for power and power is money.

I was watching a program last night on the Pucol family in Barcelona, they have just been found out that they have been creaming off 3-5% of the wealth in Catalunya for 40yrs, the son has just in his current account 200 million euros!!!!!!!!!!!, money is hidden in off shore accounts all over the world, estimated between 2-3 billion and guess what, they are in the socialist government in Barcelona.

Then there is one in the Tory government who built an airport for one billion euros of our money three years ago and as of yet has not seen a plane, imagine an airport without planes!! but he went off with millions in back handers from contractors. The airport is now being robbed of all the installations and is under negotiations for sale tooooooooooooooo a drug baron in south America for a knock down price of 10 million euros, the world is crazy, it will be very difficult to win against these people.

enough rant for now

regards

Mike 8)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I have my own little theory regarding Climate change, and whilst mankind over the last two centuries perhaps has accelerated the process, the very nature of our planet's orbit around our Sun, I feel is to blame.

It has been stated that the Earth has a precessional orbit around the Sun that takes approximately 25000 years to complete. Based on this evidence, and the fact that the last Ice Age was about 10000 years ago then we must surely be heading for a warm up ?? I am saying that we are moving closer to the Sun, with another 2500 years to go to be closest !!

It has already been stated that proper records have only been going for about 300 years, a "mere spit" in the scheme of things !! We will never know who came and went !!  I feel, based on archaeological evidence that there have been many civilisations that have come and gone, we are just the latest "Kid's on the block"  "hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway" (Genesis, Lamb lies down on Broadway )  :)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Quote from: EMdevices
Dumped, you're posting links heavily paranoid about Jews.   While I dont't like them anymore then the arabs, cut them some slack.   They've been scattered throughout the Roman empire from their homeland in AD 70,  and persecuted everywhere they went.  After the attrocities they suffered under the Nazi occupation of Europe, they finally realized they need to go back where they originated.  There were always Jews in Palestine, but not too many.  Now they have a nation and the Arabs all around hate their guts.  After the British mandate for governance of Palestine ended and they declared the new state of Israel, all hell broke loose.  The Arabs casually joke, even on tv, about killing Jews to please God.  We will never allow that kind of hate speach in this country.   What if somebody joked like that about your ethnic group?  You bring dishonor to your military uniform and service when you write and post this anti-semitic propaganda.   

EMdevices,

What you've said above is believed by many in The West since
it is essentially a repeat of the history propaganda that has
been promulgated primarily by the media and the schools since
approximately 1943.  Very sadly, what you've expressed as your
beliefs are mostly untrue.

You have come to believe that version of history and events and
seem satisfied that it is true.  For whatever reasons, you are
temporarily incapable of testing those beliefs to determine if in
fact you've been deceived.  Anything you're exposed to which would
present a contrary view is dismissed as being "hate speech."

Believe it or not, about twenty six years ago I was pretty much in
that place too.  Then I got a job in government and began to notice
things.  That began the process of digging, to find out why.  Then my
eyes began to open up to the truth that our world is a very unpleasant
place controlled by some very wicked and evil people.

Then it was that I began to understand the prophecies within The Book
regarding the last days of this worldly system of control.

Those who have acquired control over the political, economic, monetary,
military and even religious aspects of The West have made it seem that
it is not good to talk about them in revelatory ways, that to expose their
methods and schemes is anti-semitic.  Just as it was in the days when Lord
Messiah walked from village to village declaring the Good News.

But he told us not to be fearful; to proclaim the Truth courageously without
fear of those who have taken up sides with The Father of The Lie.  As we
enter into the last days of their System of Worldly Control all Truth will
be revealed to expose how their deceptions have harmed all of the People.

All eyes will eventually be opened to see how deep and how great the
deception has been.

In the meantime as we proceed world events are gonna get crazy and
there will be war.  There will be war because the Deceived West wants war.

For many in this world Truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

Regarding the question of hate speech - the most hateful speech anywhere
seems to originate within Israel.  Their treatment of and hate for the
Palestinians (True Semites) is brutal and bloody.  Funny how so few are able
to notice or to react in opposition as the World looks on mutely.  The fear of
the Jew does that.

We are not to hate any people, even when they do bad, for they too have
been deceived.  But our love for them should not prevent us from exposing
the bad that they do.  In time they will understand and have remorse.

Yes, there are many in today's military who would agree with you.

The man-made weather change (geo-engineering) is a portion of the end
as we know it, but there are other man-made components working in unison
to that same end.  What is soon to come will be unlike anything the world has
yet experienced.

You may have meant "lose" rather than "loose" but in
fact "loose" may the better choice. ;)

Yes, I've got a firm grip on reality and agree with nearly
all that you've shared in this post. 8)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:25:50