PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 23:55:13
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 930655 times)
Group: Guest
laser saber's simplified version; recomplicated...

added more of the components from lantern 4 to use negative pulse to light more LEDs and recover some of the positive...
Should omit the load on the positive side... just added it because it can be done...
but too much and it stops having enough to trigger its own oscillation.

Another one I just bumped into:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmlpV1MWm40

Single transistor, interesting transformer and quite an interesting way to start it too.

Now he says this is not over-unity in any way, just highly efficient.

Schematic would be interesting.....

Hi,

Ruslan is basically experimenting on same device as Roman shown with 1 kW+ one.
Also that should go on separate topic ;)

....it would be nice if someone translate the Russian Ruslan in English ..

Ruslan last video showed everything that was to be shown and convinced me that it is not a fake.
I think it's not hard to replicate it the problem for me are the electronic components to be assembled in a technical way and not in an improvised way It would need like someone who did produce the pcb as Akula 30watt  to weld all the components etc. etc.

A new topic would be right... if other users think that it is important

Group: Elite Experimentalist

A new topic would be right... if other users think that it is important

Hi TutorialFE,

yes i think its important to start a new topic.

It would help to publish the latest diagram from Ruslan so it can be checked by the experts here.
I f.i. need to know what the circuit with the 7400 and 7414 is doing (is it peak driving the kacher?)

Thanks,  regards Itsu

I've watched this Rusian video a few times and cannot detect any faking, so yes, maybe worth looking into further under a separate thread. However, there is a fairly long period when the demo board is moved across to the table whilst the camera is put down, possibly long enough for an 'X' wire to be hooked-up.  :-\
« Last Edit: 2014-09-28, 18:13:29 by Hoppy »

@Hoppy

...that's what I thought too, but this movement he has also made it  in another video faster then I do not think that there are hidden cables

The principal point for me to remove all doubt is that the main components are the same for all the different inventions .. . Dally Akula etc etc  there is always a large ferrite type youke tv or similar, large capacitors, 220v to 12v transformer and circuits for nanopulser and winding.
If you look at the devices Akula and Dally will always find these 5 main components  O0

@Hoppy

...that's what I thought too, but this movement he has also made it  in another video faster then I do not think that there are hidden cables

The principal point for me to remove all doubt is that the main components are the same for all the different inventions .. . Dally Akula etc etc  there is always a large ferrite type youke tv or similar, large capacitors, 220v to 12v transformer and circuits for nanopulser and winding.
If you look at the devices Akula and Dally will always find these 5 main components  O0
no TV yoke in this last one  http://youtu.be/kAz0wqQD4Zw?t=7m18s
still no thead? or do I have to find it?

@Hoppy

It is clear from Rusian's various videos that he is basing most of his devices on Akula's various circuits. He shows a pile of Akula's circuit schematics on his work bench. However, Rusian has IMO carried out more convincing demos than Akula. This appears to have motivated a few experimenters on the OU.com forum to take him seriously and attempt replication.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
no TV yoke in this last one  http://youtu.be/kAz0wqQD4Zw?t=7m18s
still no thead? or do I have to find it?

Dear d3x0r and All.

The concensus of opinion seems to be toward launching a new thread ?

I can open one on my bench if you wish? Would someone like to suggest a title ?

I am at this time involved in more mechanical pursuits, whilst the weather here is still good enough to work in the back shop !!

I will probably put my electronic hat on when the snow comes !! :)

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Dear d3x0r and All.

The concensus of opinion seems to be toward launching a new thread ?

I can open one on my bench if you wish? Would someone like to suggest a title ?

I am at this time involved in more mechanical pursuits, whilst the weather here is still good enough to work in the back shop !!

I will probably put my electronic hat on when the snow comes !! :)

Cheers Grum.

could be something generic like 'flavor of the week kapagens'

@All
I have not figured out why just published the video es Akula Ruslan immediately burst out of the schematics as if it was clear the operation of the device and then everything stops and does not go forward anymore apart from many of the comments ... someone has a logical explanation ?

@ALL

A new video... from Akula..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awy9OgRd-D8

@ALL

A new video... from Akula..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awy9OgRd-D8

Thank you TutorialFE for posting this.  I downloaded the video (as these seem to disappear after a short period of time) and have been studying it.  Something hit me when looking at this and other similar devices that have a ground wire:

You all know about Tesla's Wardenclyffe project right?  Do you suppose something like this was built in Russia for military operations?  And instead of a tower it was housed underground.  The idea being that a military unit could be dispatched and for their power needs, all they would have to do is drive a stake in the ground.

I don't know the background of Akula or Kapanadze, but if they knew about such underground signals, tapping into them wouldn't be that difficult.

Just something to toss out there.  It would be interesting if someone knew for sure whether this type of energy production was a natural phenomena or if it has a man-made source.

Group: Ambassador

Wardenclyffe will be open to the public on oct 25 for a few hours

@Matt
I don't know the background of Akula or Kapanadze, but if they knew about such underground signals, tapping into them wouldn't be that difficult.

the kapanadze device has a large Earth ground which when disconnected stopped the device not unlike T.H.Morays device. It was my though that the devices may operate utilizing the interplay between the Earth's electric and magnetic fields. The Earth has a vertical electric gradient rising by 100v/m and it also has a magnetic field. As Moray himself stated... we are swimming in a sea of energy, here is Moray's book "The sea of energy in which the Earth floats" which I consider required reading --http://www.free-energy-info.com/P26.pdf.

As well for those familiar with Moray, I researched Moray extensively a decade or so ago and geographically tracked his mysterious "swedish stone". It was in fact a rather rare form of quartz which led me to believe his device was a crystal radio of sorts, a 20,000 watt crystal radio.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@Matt Watts

I've seen this tecnology personally..

http://www.iene.mediaset.it/puntate/2014/10/08/viviani-e-se-l’acqua-fosse-un-carburante-_8797.shtml

Do anybody here had experience with large long HV power lines ? I wonder if there is a limit of one section length between each ground connection (power line pole) ? What I search is if there is very long wire and I mean many miles,placed  from South to North for example then would it generate substantial voltage between its ends ? Kind of Ferranti effect might be used to cover this effect ?

@Matt Watts

I've seen this tecnology personally..

http://www.iene.mediaset.it/puntate/2014/10/08/viviani-e-se-l’acqua-fosse-un-carburante-_8797.shtml

Video, eight minutes, 41 seconds, correct?

I'm pretty poor at Italian, can you summarize TutorialFE?  I'm seeing HydrOxy production here, but is the "aqua" fully running the car or just acting as a supplement?

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Video, eight minutes, 41 seconds, correct?

I'm pretty poor at Italian, can you summarize TutorialFE?  I'm seeing HydrOxy production here, but is the "aqua" fully running the car or just acting as a supplement?

Matt it is just a supplement, I believe Nissan fit this in that car as standard. I saw a long video done in the USA on that, Nissan corrected the ECU to accommodate it with enhanced combustion and less fuel used.

I think only on this supper sport model which normally burnt a lot of fuel!!  but I'm not 100% on that :-\

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

@MattWatts

The invenction is based on the cold fusion discovery in the 1980's. The car work on 30% HHO and 70% fuel.  The secret is the electronic that made a good signal for the cell to made HHo with low current.

Lorenzo is an old invetor that has Patented many inventions in his life as electronic components.

He made a simulation of approval and the results are wonderful in terms of abatement of pollution - 80% and the cost of gasoline consumed - 30%.

Initially, the Nissan had commissioned to make this change to the invention of the car, and after 5 years of Lorenzo work then he succed. Than ì Nissan executives have changed their mind and abandoned the project and left Lorenzo HHO alone with his invention .

They've given the car to Lorenzo but do not support it in order to develop the technology. All the devices are made in a traditional way and then have high costs but if they could enginered the Kit costs would be lowered to € 3000.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 23:55:13