PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:46:55
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 347418 times)
Group: Professor

The point is well taken, that incandescent light bulbs are not an adequate way to measure the output power.

I was able to light 60 watt bulbs quite brightly with around 3 or 4 watts, just with high voltage pulses.  This works because light is dependent on the temperature of the filament, so if I keep the temperature high with periodic pulses I have a bright filament, but most importantly, I can maintain that temperature with MINIMUM amounts of power.  Think about that and hopefully it will make sense.

EM

Elsewhere, Chet has suggested to the TK guys that they dunk a resistive heating element, or even light bulbs(!), into WATER and measure the temperature rise, as a more reliable method for measuring output power.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This thread has gotten very interesting.
I posted 4 years ago about seeing an SM video of a horseshoe shape 17" tpu.
It quickly disappeared.
The coax model is the wire through the coil.
Even the compwave process was mentioned.
The low inductance with no conductance produces the air born shockwave that sinks into the collector.
There is much  more.
I can tell you all this:
In 2 years you will be able to use the ground in your house and 9 volt battery to run your devices.

---------------------------

Yes, GK,  very interesting.  I'm changing my opinion about this device after seeing the latest videos from TK.   One 9V battery starts it, and unless there's some hidden source of power, he is implying that he starts a process that produces or harvests more energy and maintains itself and lights all those light bulbs.

@G,   the pulses are high current, rapid heating of the fillament.   

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Grumpy
How do low current HV pulses keep the filament hot enough?

In Tesla's case he utilized "disruptive discharge"
of charged capacitors to produce very short
pulses of very intense current (extremely high
instantaneous peak power.)

The average current input would not be high.

Quote from: EMdevices
@G,   the pulses are high current, rapid heating of the filament.

Yes, that's how it's done.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

@ION, Grumpy,  et. all,   here's a diagram of the filament temperature profile under pulsing.

If I were to have a DC waveform of the same RMS power, meaning I spread out the pulsed power over the whole period of the cycle,   the temperature of the filament would be below the one required to produce visible light.   The decay you are seeing in the temperature, is very similar to an RC time constant, except here the "C" is like the thermal mass of the filament, and R is the radiation resistance for the heat.   Like I've said, I tried this an I lit a 60 watt bright bulb with 3 to 4 watts.    the problem is a bit more complicated and involves heat transfer rates, nonlinear filament resistance, and non linear heat flow as temperature changes, but this is the concept in a nut shell.

So, what does this have to do with TK?     almost nothing,  so forget I brought this up.  (this is part of my "secret" that I used to mesmerize the crowds)  ;D

EM

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
gk
I posted 4 years ago about seeing an SM video of a horseshoe shape 17" tpu.
Dont suppose you kept a copy or know how to see it.

tExB=qr
In 2 years you will be able to use the ground in your house and 9 volt battery to run your devices.

We should set a much sooner goal. Sometime in 2012.

Buy me a drink
The horseshoe left before i could snagit. That is why i made a graphic of it then.
I also mentioned this numerous times on ou and ur. The sm17 pics show the gap in the back also.
I have a build on my desk at this moment that i feel is close. It is based on the compwave and a tube bent in a circle. I have been documenting pertinent parts. I can apply parts of tk to it.

Heres the gist of all:
Life happens at a rate faster than experiments can report results now. I grab time when i can.
Monkey see monkey do is not allowed. But reading and inventing excessive timeframe is acceptable?
No wonder people hide what they do. Everthing is on my bench for those understand what they see.
As Spock would say 'Fascinating...'

GK,  there is no such thing as a horseshoe TPU,   you probably saw the other large TPU that was cut up, and a section taken out of it.  It sure looks like a horseshoe.     :-\

where did you see it?   was it a video?  a picture somebody posted at OU?,  please explain

EM

Buy me a drink
I do not falsify information.
Remember when i clobbered ou 3 times with traffic?
Oh yeah, then Stephan blew threads.
The history sucks.

tExB=qr
I don't recall a horseshoe shaped TPU, just the gap in the SM17.

Was it wrapped in black tape like most of them?

tExB=qr
was it this blue one?

Buy me a drink
It was black. The ends tapered downward to the table top.
It had the same center toroids configuration. And same size as sm17. I surmised that the ends were turned down instead of left vertical.

Is this new config making the overall design clear?
Also it was pointed out the primary coil over the antenna wire winding at the 1:00 o'clock position on sm17.

tExB=qr
It was black. The ends tapered downward to the table top.
It had the same center toroids configuration. And same size as sm17. I surmised that the ends were turned down instead of left vertical.

Is this new config making the overall design clear?

I can't think of a single reason to turn the ends down, unless it was one that he made flat and then tried to roll it into a loop and it came out a little messed up, or he left a gap to insert coil sections wound separately.   Winding a toroidal coil is laborious.

Do you recall how well that unit worked?

It is hard to draw conclusion comparing his different TPU versions as they are so different.  I think the later ones are more helpful.  SM17: I can see how horizontal loop collectors, sectional toroidal windings and then a toroidal overwrap will work -  ;)  - oh yeah!

Buy me a drink
Tesla coil bent in a circle was mentioned by me many years ago. Instead of being sloppy i was always trying to make it fit a tpu model.
Hope this explains the stun gun driver.

tExB=qr
We can slam coils until the end of time and never light a single bulb.  There has to be more to it than just this.

Take electrostatic induction, for example, You hold something charged near another object and the charges regroup themselves according to known laws.  No sizable current though, and no bulb will light.  Add a ground and you provide somewhere for the charge to go, and there is a small current while the electrons are moving to/from the ground.  (This is just an analogy, and not supposed to be an actual literal explanation.)

GK, was that a picture of a TPU replication concept? or Steven Mark's actual TPU, a version we have not seen yet? 

@all,

I attached two images taken from Tariel Kapanadze patents, I cleaned them up a bit.  Notice the modification and the filing date which are very close together in time, so they are two different versions I would say.

EM

Buy me a drink
@em,
I dont want this to get out of hand and I dont know why i was the only one to see it.
It was a video. I saw in the day at work and thought i would copy it at home. It was gone.
That was when i realized the back of the sm17 was split. I posted there was no top coil to be seen in the back under the black plastic.

a stungun will charge a florescent bulb. I showed a vid of a Tesla coil doing this. I also replaced the spark gap with a neon starter bulb to the lower the external shock wave. This same effect is when the coil conducts as each turn effects the previous one. There is opposition of each field.
I realizedi must go smaller in the output so i dont use the stungun any more.

I learned that the compwave can be generated 3 ways. Iron wire delay, cmos switching times and controlled pulse width with delay.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=860.0;attach=6116;image

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
don't worry gk we are interested that is all.

Did you see SM in the video and where was it posted, was it youtube, any idea who posted it.

Any new information regarding the TPU is very important.

Buy me a drink
I took it for granted that i could do further research later.
It did lead me  to think about the design.  When i saw the horseshoe i realized it didnt have to be a ring.
When the primary winding showed up in the sm17 i then saw the Telsa coil config. It reconfirmed the stungun circuit.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Anyone who can pulse an incandescent lamp with 3 to 4 Watts of power and produce the same heating and lighting effect in the filament as the same 60 Watt amp operated at it's normal rating of 120 VAC, 60 Hz need look no further for Overunity, as they have achieved it with a COP of approximately 15 to 20.

That's why I'm not believing it. (RE: EM's claim, posts 189,  204 )

Why won't MH, Room3327, WW and ebag chime in on this one.?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me a drink
Here is the coil kicking answer...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1

Patrick Kelly has included this in his document also.

Google: Vladimir Utkin

If some one has the full scribd could you link it for us?, thanks.

What is interesting is using the air core as a weak magnetic field and pumping this thing in the field of the space surrounding the device.
After years of collecting 'notes', I go back and just pullout the pertinents according to subject matter from my piles.
And guess what I see?
This weak field process over and over again. It can be done many, many ways. Just have to look at the field mechanics is all.

In regards to Utkin:
His Realization B from the document is in Don Smith's PVC table top model at the back of the device.
But...
There is slim info about the prime mover pumping info around. But it is in your notes.

@Grumpy,
Utkin even mentions [Displacement current].

Group: Guest
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55235866/Vladimir-Utkin-Free-Energy-1

Be cautious. This paper from Utkin contain false and unfounded assertions, extravagant explanations not supported by facts, misinterpretation of conventional experiments, not one duplicable OU experiment that works. Not science. Tesla should turn in his grave. My nonsense meter is already quivering and it hasn't even been hooked up yet.  >:(

Group: Guest
Now it is hooked up. Overflow! My nonsense meter is going off-scale.
 >:-)

tExB=qr
Has Utkin performed any experimments to prove his theories?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:46:55