PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:24:02
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Tariel kapanadze's Energy Generator  (Read 347414 times)
Group: Guest
 :D :D :D

I haven’t experimented with ferrite cups, however, a ferrite rod turns into a permanent magnet quite easy: bring a small magnet to one end and apply HV impulses (pulse) to a coil  (150 windings of ПЭЛ-0.35) wound around the core. The remanent magnetization is evident: tangibly attracts a screw driver (well, not a Neodymium but nevertheless). It’s preserved for a long time – I checked it after two days – still there. A ferromagnetic material which is magnetized in this way can be returned in its initial state (demagnetized) by again applying a HV impulse to the coil without this time bringing a permanent magnet or by causing a reversal of poles by bringing the magnet to the other end. This has been checked personally, practically, more than once.

OK, then wind on a piece of ferrite a two-step autogenerator with an inductive primary coil (it will readily set itself in resonance in different situations) … also another small coil on this core – which we will connect to the primary high-voltage transformer (no diodes, no constant current) … Then, on top of this transformer we’ll place an inductor in the form of a thick copper tube … And we’ll apply HV to that inductor through a meager discharger (inductor should be placed over the coil on the correct side so that it won’t coincide in phase with the autogenerator) …

What did we get … Here’s what we got – autogenerator, by its coil, magnetizes the ferrite in the necessary direction – and here, the discharger  KA-BOOM into the inductor (with the correct direction, naturally) – and the ferrite OOPS has become a S-N magnet (at that we spent almost nothing to achieve it) … now the autogen has chased the impulse in the other direction – and here, the discharger KA-BOOM into the inductor … causing the MAGNET to re-magnetize into N-S … and that’s how it goes cyclically (no discharges would be seen, only a silent ARC … well, at least this is how it appears)

And here we’d like to obtain 50 Hz and not 500-900kHz … we take the HV transformer (we att 50Hz to the frequency of the autogenerator) … that is, every KA-BOOM of the discharger will be different in amplitude … At the output there will be a miracle slapping at 50Hz

Oh, well! There’s also one more question how is to utilize this? – well, correct – we can’t wind on top, a pile of harmful phenomena for us! .. While it’s need that we glue small circles in a column – and wind on them .. while we take of  the load by the Zatzarinski method – with his degenerate transformer (however, without that copper winding) … and just squeeze a thicker copper through the ferrites.

Here’s an immediate question – where can the necessary quantity of free charges be found in copper to supply 5kW. What do we need ground for? (yes, any massive piece of iron; we’ll just push them here and there, won’t take them away forever) …

This Kapanadze called – autoresonance of the primary and the secondary …

And, do you know what the magnetic field must be created – so that the ferrite becomes a magnet without further application of external magnetic field? A rod of 8mm diameter and 2cm length needs on the order of approx. 500W !!!

And when spark is applied only 1W is needed.

The main idea is that we initiate the process from without the toroid (the column of rings) – while we take off the load inside the toroid … And that isn’t Zatzaricin any more … we throw out that copper winding … in our case the role of output coil is taken by that thicker cable squeezed through the rings …

Without 5Hz – ground isn’t necessary … there are enough free charges in the copper to spread HF … you’ll have enough lamps as load (they shine normally at HF) … and to make it self-sustaining NF needs to be rectified through diodes and decrease …

You don’t at all want to accept the fact that magnetic field of the inductors and the magnetic field of the autogenerator coils have to be strictly synchronized … that is, the mutual influence in TAM transformer, on the contrary, is the reverse … this is exactly what SR wanted to tell you with his transformer experiment (applying HV) – so, when the frequency of the discharger coincides in phase somehow with the frequency of the transformer + the domains of the transformer – that’s when the lamp begins to shine brighter.
« Last Edit: 2010-05-12, 20:07:36 by darkspeed »

Darkspeed:

I seem to be a party spoiler these past few days but permit me to comment here.  I am assuming that you are quoting Ted here.  What he says is barely comprehensible to me and is almost gibberish.  If Ted really has something he should post a schematic diagram and a timing diagram showing you whats happening with respect to time for the various critical variables in the circuit.  This should be accompanied by a rational explanation.  If he was really real, he should be able to show exactly where the excess energy manifests itself in the timing diagram.

Perhaps Ted had posted schematics somewhere online.  I seriously doubt that he has any timing diagrams and I can't envision he has posted rational explanations.

One example:
that is, every KA-BOOM of the discharger will be different in amplitude
The guy has got to be kidding.  Nobody that speaks seriously about electronics would ever say anything like this, ever.  The coil got some energy from somewhere, and discharged into some sort of load.  The amplitude and timing of the charging and discharging of the coil should be explained using the proper terminology.  This stuff is understood inside-out in the time domain, the frequency domain, on the S-plane, and in other ways using differential equations that model the behaviour of the circuit.

I once had a similar debate with Doug Konzen (Konehead) about his allegedly over unity motor.  The clip must be more than ten years old by now and the motor is nowhere in sight.  I asked Doug to state where in the timing of his motor did the extra energy manifest itself.  Doug could not answer and he blew a fuse in his head.

MileHigh

:D

The kaboom is at a different amplitude!!! I can tell by looking at it. haha
Thanks for the laugh.

I will never understand people. If I came up with a device that seemed to be OU, The first thing I would do is ask all of you people on here to debunk it, or help find out where the energy is coming from. If you couldn't, then I might start to think, hey maybe I got something here. But the case usually is, when something is presented, there is no free energy present, once more than one mind takes a gander at it.

Being obscure about your claim only reinforces the feeling of deception.

" How many amps does freezer circuit have running through it?"

About 12 amps

"How do you know?"

I can tell by the KABOOM!

This is going to be funny for a long time.    8)

There is 1.27 gigawatts in the lightning bolt.
How do you know?
I can tell by the kaboom.

Did you run over a possum or an armadillo?
Armadillo.
How do you know?
I can tell by the kaboom.

Did your wife hit you in the back of the head with a cast iron skillet or an aluminum bat?
Cast iron skillet.
How do you know?
I could tell by the kaboom.

Hey some here used to be with OU.com
dont guess you can tell by the mass kaboom!

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Tariel Kapanadze has stated that Dr. Andrei Milnichenko "was close". It appears Milnichenko was experimenting with resonance at least as far back as 1997. I'm not sure what else might turn up in researching Milnichenko, but we'll see.

Here's something that might be a good start for those that may be interested.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
So the race is on.

3 AA energizer batteries or 4.5 V DC Input

100 Watt Bulb as load.

Frequency of operation about 1MHz

Must be a resonant system to increase the power factor and drastically cut the input reactive resistance of an ordinary transformer.

We could call it a TPU  ;D

Anyone fancy designing a circuit to try.

OR

is it as simple as placing a cap across a mains transformer primary and secondary and connecting the bulb across the secondary and cap

A pure reactance will not dissipate any power.

but how can you use a standard transformer if the resonant frequency is 1MHz surely we need an air transformer like Don used

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Hard to  say with no pictures or other data.

Going out to get a fresh haircut.  Then get down to work when I get back.

EC650 is really nice!

tExB=qr
Another interesting thing about the Kapanadze coil in the garden is that the secondary (6T) coil is spaced away from the primary by quite a distance.

Thoughts?

Hi,
If you build a 'tesla' secondary then make two driver coils, one larger with clearance like kapanadze has and another much smaller to fit inside the secondary. Then pulse each primary one fitted at any one time, the effect on the secondary is predictably clear.
The outer primary gives the better output, the inner drives the immediate area of the secondary thst hard it destroys the insulation almost on the first pulse. This is increased with a ferrite core, but that is so obvious...
Thinking on his three coil big unit, there must be some delay between each spark, each being synchronized and driven from the preceding tower. This basically is the standard three phase system, and the earth or neutral point is self generated. The reports of there being no ground requirement with this unit are a good pointer. The delay may be inherent with the way its wired, and the coil details precise construction would be an obvious asset.
Do we know if the coils ARE centre tapped as this may help the pulse sequence?
Still some unanswered questions to replicate yet, but given time :)
Steve.

Hi All,

Another find thats interesting.
 Some more answers....?   possibly.

http://vfedtec.com/doc/kapanadze/kapanadze.pdf

http://teep.forumco.com/topic~TOPIC_ID~821.asp

hope this helps.

Steve.

Just a thought, wanted to post it here in case I forget.

In Tariel's device what if the 'spark gap' is an 'overload' device? The spark gap in the 'plexi-glass' unit is very inconsistent.

Respectfully,

Core 

tExB=qr
I recall reading some sort of excerpt from the garden demonstration that said that Tariel kept checking the gap because it does not work without the spark gap.  The plexi unit may only require a slow pulse rate.

I recall reading some sort of excerpt from the garden demonstration that said that Tariel kept checking the gap because it does not work without the spark gap.  The plexi unit may only require a slow pulse rate.

I recall that quote also. But what I'm thinking is that maybe the spark gap empties the 'charge holder'. Recall Tesla describing his fuel-less generator, the hydrogen and oxygen, that was separated from the water, needed to escape from the tank to allow water to enter the tank. This kept the flow going.

Now suppose we have a steel bar under a strong electric field. One side of the bar accumulates (-) charges the other (+) charges. If nothing changes nothing moves. But what if we had a small spark gap from the positive side to ground. When the charge in the bar gets to a certain point it sparks to ground allowing the positive charges to leave the bar. This allows room for more positive charges to accumulate.

Bizarre or what.

Respectfully,

Core

tExB=qr
It has a ground connection.

tExB=qr
What is inside this coil?  Looks like it is hollow for the cable that goes through, but what is at the end?

EDIT: looks like he put something next to a small tube like a spacer to help hold it in place and taped it in place.

Also, in second pic, the outer coil appears "open" at one end:

Another interesting note is that the first winding starts off 'red' then ends up 'white'. Maybe he ran out of wire but I doubt that. Does that 'white' wire go to ground? Anybody know that.

It's my understanding, from translation's, that is just a transformer. The real 'Meat and Potatoes' is in the green box.

Respectfully,

Core

@Grumpy

In which youtube video is Kap showing that device?

wattsup

---------------------------

There is a set of video's of the 'Green Box' device parts 1 - 7. A nice little seven part mini series. I believe it's in part 5 or 6 where he walk's back into the house. Also does anybody know if he is using two grounds? In this video set they are shown burying a car radiator in the ground and also hooking up to the water pipe. You don't see the radiator in the plexi-glass video.

Respectfully,

Core

tExB=qr
Another interesting note is that the first winding starts off 'red' then ends up 'white'. Maybe he ran out of wire but I doubt that. Does that 'white' wire go to ground? Anybody know that.

It's my understanding, from translation's, that is just a transformer. The real 'Meat and Potatoes' is in the green box.

Respectfully,

Core

The red  and white wires at the end are just supports for the outer coil

It can't be a transformer.

It will not work if the field does not rotate around the white coil, the green box must hold what TK thinks is a secret way to make the rotation occur.

I found this video on a Hungarian site.

Works better with two grounds, seems to have reduced conversion with only one ground or with "less ground".

tExB=qr
has to have a ground...hint hint

this is further indication of a capacitive collector sans EM induction

A couple of pic's from Tariel's 'plexi-unit' this pipe setup is interesting because it appears to either feed or get feed from the 'spark gap'. You will see there are no wire coils on the tube. It appears to be comprised of copper sheet rolled around a form (PVC or Aluminum) This tube appears to be connected to the black tube on the right.

Ultimately I believe more work is needed with electric fields.

Respectfully

Core

Back side

Here is another one.

Respectfully,

Core

Here's a view from the end of the glass box.
There appears to be 3 rings (something wrapped) on the small coil.
The center ring lines up with the center of the long horizontal coil.
There is a better image that shows that the center ring is exactly in the center of the larger coil.
The large coil could be kicking the small coil or the small coil could be kicking the large coil.

Just my observations.
Don

Here is another one.

Respectfully,

Core

is this a handmade capacitor in your coretariel picture

Don,

I'm not convinced that anything on the 'Red' tube is a coil. The entire area is too smooth, wires would leave ridges as seen in the horizontal coil. The only wires I see on the vertical red tube are the 'spark gap', the 'top wire' that feeds the black tube, and another copper strap that I believe is connected to the reflective surface behind the coil. The spark gap is extremely irregular and leads me to believe that this is not coming directly from the HV power supply.

My honest opinion is that this is the discharge of the accumulated energy collected from the tube.

Respectfully,

Core

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:24:02