PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 21:41:10
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Cop 400 claim for hydrogen production comes to market  (Read 43161 times)
Group: Guest
Not much information on the subject, everywhere is just showing the same limited information.

However, make of this what you will:

I do not have time to answer hundreds of questions.However, ignoring your question, certainly  would be understood by all of you as cowardness or scientific unsoundness.

Your calculations are absolutely correct, if it only operates from concepts of gravitational and electromagnetic interactions, but the nucleons in nuclei are binding with interaction which is called in nuclear physics “strong interaction ” (nuclear strong force or color force) which is equal to (7-8) MeV / nucleon.

We have managed to make these forces work for us in our hydrogen reactor “Symphony 7A”.

If you promise to keep my secret than I will only reveal that secret to you.

As it is known “Strong interaction” in the nuclei, the distances between the nucleons is ~ (XX-XX) fm (femtometers), Binds them into the nuclei.

In the hydrogen reactor “Symphony 7A”. due to the collective excitation of nucleons from the external electrical source ( just 0.5 Kwt / h we were able to increase the distance between nucleons to a magnitude of ~ (XX-XX), fm in strong interaction in the beginning it drops to zero and then starts to push away nucleons , causing decay of the nucleus.

As my partner Jack Aganyan likes to say I should tell myself to stop now.

Because 2-3 more words and absolutely everything will become clear to you how in the hydrogen reactor “Symphony 7A”. 1liter of water is converted into 1kg of hydrogen.

P.S.  Last time I was so sincere and open that was back in 1961 in the conversation with the great Niels Bohr.

Sincerely,

Konstantin Balakiryan

PhD Professor

If these people - if this company - is genuine, then the laws of physics are about to be rewritten and this invention will change the world as we know it.

Of course it could just fizzle and fade out... and go the way of Peter Davey's Sonic Boiler!!

The sceptic in me is finding it hard to accept. Lots of red flags are a-waving!

« Last Edit: 2014-03-25, 19:09:22 by Farrah Day »

Group: Ambassador

Perhaps a few addendum's to the laws will be forthcoming,
Don't let the STRESS get to you the way it must be getting thru to the Nuclei

This does sound so familiar !!

thanks for contributing .

Chet

That last statement I posted by the professor answers a lot of questions. However, it makes their claims even more remarkable and the science even more incredulous.  :o

I think it becomes clear that SHT are suggesting that they are actually breaking down the nucleus of the oxygen atom. That is how and why 1 litre of water gives 1 kg of hydrogen - the oxygen is all (nearly all) transmuted into hydrogen. Sounds so simple and so plausible... if you say it very, very fast with your brain disengaged!

The trouble is, with our current understanding of science, the energy required to break down the oxygen nucleus into individual nucleons is quite staggering, this after all, would be nuclear fission... and not just any old nuclear fission! And SHT are doing it for just 500 watt per hour?  ???

Nuclear fission usually only creates two new elements (binary fission), so to have an element completely broken down to individual nucleons is - as far as I know - unheard of. And let's face it, more than one fissionable reaction would be expected in the process to break down the 8 protons and 8 neutrons in the oxygen nucleus.

And you have to ask, what is becoming of the neutrons.. and hence the expected harmful radiation that is normally associated with nuclear fission.

This is now truly in the realms of science fantasy... but if somehow true, this now becomes world-changing and Noble Prize Winning stuff!

So the big question has to be: Why hasn't this made headline news?

Alarm bells always start ringing when these incredible new inventions along with incredible claims are only being banded around on forums such as these... and of course Peswiki?  ???

A wee  MRI [250 lb DUT] who's sole purpose is to  sing a brute force  100 amp Harmony mix at low voltage to the Innocent little water molecule.
how romantic.....

its what happens after the music stops that really raises the eyebrows  :o

Thanks for looking.

Chet
PS
And lest we forget how susceptible the innocent little water  molecule is to Simple Brute force
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

Now add a 100 amp harmony or a "symphony 7A"....
and you can throw what you thought you knew about water out the window.
Just save the new Baby.................

All bets are off

« Last Edit: 2014-03-26, 14:03:14 by Chet K »

Group: Moderator

Buy me a beer
The quote above by Farrah Day was an answer to this by Simon Derricutt and posted by Mark Dansie, just to keep things in perspective

Quote:-
Reference http://atom.kaeri.re.kr/ton/in... for 8-O-16 (99.762% of Oxygen) the total binding energy is about 127.6 MeV. In 1kg of water we have 55.52296789 moles, thus around 3.3436E+25 molecules, each of which has one Oxygen atom. To change that Oxygen into 16 Hydrogen atoms we thus need around 4.267E+27MeV. 1 eV is 1.602E-19J, and thus 1MeV is 1.602E-13J, so the total energy input would need to be about 6.836E+14J to change all the Oxygen into Hydrogen. That is really quite a lot of energy input to produce your kilo of Hydrogen. I haven't taken away the energy we'd recover from the combination of 2 H atoms to an H2 molecule, but that is pretty insignificant and would be lost in the decimal places I haven't written down. Burning that kilo of Hydrogen (to produce water again, but this time around 9kg of water) would produce around 121MJ (or 1.21E+8J, or 33.6kWh) or 1.77E-7 of the amount of nuclear energy needed to make that Hydrogen out of the Oxygen.

Yep, I've made a few approximations in this calculation by ignoring some of the chemical energies, but in burning the Hydrogen we end up with about 1/6000000 of the nuclear energy used to make it. Working to 4 decimal paces the calculations would look no different.

If we can control that amount of energy (translates as about 189.9MWh for a kilo of water input, with input electrical energy as around 0.5kWh) then what are we doing just making Hydrogen with it and just using the chemical energy of combustion of that Hydrogen?

You're welcome to check my back-of-the-envelope calculations.

The size to weight of the reactor is telling us that there might be one hell of a lot of shielding such as lead,  SHT have made it quite clear that it is a nuclear reaction,  this could only happen as such. The thing is the temperature of 60c that it runs at!!

Burning that hydrogen will need a lot of oxygen from our air to turn that hydrogen into 9kg of water (not 1kg as started with), it has been pointed out that this could become a problem, and not so clean after all!!!

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Meanwhile, Sterling and company begin a set of H-Cat experiments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csK4wKrQLM4

It seems to have already gone very quiet on this amazing, incredible, ground-breaking, world-changing, super-douper OU claim... have you heard anything directly from them, Chet?

Have you spoken directly with anyone from the company via phone, Chet?

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Are you trying to cause trouble and disrupt this thread Farrah

What's the purpose of your post?

Have you spoken to the Company via phone.

Are you trying to cause trouble and disrupt this thread Farrah

What's the purpose of your post?

Have you spoken to the Company via phone.

Blimey, what's your problem?  ???

In personal emails Chet had said he was trying to contact various people involved with this, including some scientists. I was merely asking if he'd heard anything!!

No, I haven't contacted anyone by phone - that's what Chet does. That's what Chet himself said he does. I've emailed them, but had no response.

Farrah
If your going to comment you should at least read the thread
post #24

I will not be engaging in any fist to cuffs here.
thx
Chet
PS
I have spoken with the project manager from the Lab post #22 as well as the Co Owner of the company post #24.[all very nice calls with return invites]
 I have appreciated your input  Although Our correspondence was thru Pm's here not Emails
 My Email will be forwarded to you now
« Last Edit: 2014-03-28, 19:30:29 by Chet K »

Surprisingly I can read.

You said further communications were planned... I was simply inquiring, in my own way, as to if there was anymore news from them.

I think you mean 'fisticuffs'. But both you and Peter seem to have taken my post out of context... I was not being argumentative, I was simply asking the question. What's with everyone being so sensitive?

I stand corrected, PMs not emails.

So, no more news then. Blimey that was hard work!

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Farrah
your posts appear to indicate you are having a dig at Chet, at least that's the way i have been reading your post's, almost as if you have some sort of vendetta against Chet.

If Chet were to persuade the inventors on to this forum, do we need to put you on read_only?

Farrah
your posts appear to indicate you are having a dig at Chet, at least that's the way i have been reading your post's, almost as if you have some sort of vendetta against Chet.

If Chet were to persuade the inventors on to this forum, do we need to put you on read_only?

What?!  ???

I guess that depends on whether or not you want someone asking intelligent and pertinent questions or if you'd just rather have people grovelling to them.

I ask a question and you insinuate that I'm here to disrupt the thread. C'mon, what's that all about? 

As it stands, and if we understand what they are implying correctly, then you do realise that the chances of this being legitimate are very, very, microscopically low don't you?  Nuclear fission from 500 watts per hour... oxygen being broken down into its component nucleons... no harmful radiation... No one in their right mind would not be at least mildly sceptic.

But hey, let's just see how it pans out.

Farrah
its not what you ask its how you ask ,we all know its an"outer limits"claim.
I will not go back and forth with you here,I am doing the best I can with this and as things happen I will update.

Please don't fill this thread with the " profoundly obvious" Intelligent questions.
  being a skeptic is always the easy job, examining the odd parts and seeing where
things could be "different" with an open mind.....

?

Chet

Farrah
its not what you ask its how you ask ,we all know its an"outer limits"claim.

Well I'm not really sure you actually do appreciate just how much of an 'outer limits' claim this is. If you did then you would certainly be far more sceptical and find some room for humour in all this.

Incidentally, I ask the way I do because I would hate for anyone to think that I was taking this claim seriously given what we know... it's just my way.

Please don't fill this thread with the " profoundly obvious" Intelligent questions.

What!?

being a skeptic is always the easy job, examining the odd parts and seeing where
things could be "different" with an open mind.....

Being sceptic is not the same as being close-minded. You could argue equally that the gullible folk that believe everything and anything they read or hear without question are close-minded, and that's far easier, because unlike most sceptics their views are not clouded by science.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I'm just waiting for the evidence.

Anyway, life's too short, so I'll sit back and patiently wait for them to provide evidence to back up their claims.

Sterling has had a chat with Jack too...

http://pesn.com/2014/04/29/9602478_Solar-Hydrogen-Trends_revolutionizing-all-energy/

thx
Chet

Unfortunately Chet, these guys have zero interest in allowing their "great idea" to get into the public domain.

Sure sounds to me like if they can't make (a lot of) money on this technology, it will go to the grave with them.  They do sound like they would be fully willing to work with big oil so those guys could get even richer.

BUT...

If we can figure out how it works on our own...

Matt,  yes Jack is all business....
However,  Konstantin looks towards "legacy"

'snip"
Konstantine Balakiryan, Founder, CEO/Chief Scientist and driving force behind the seven models of the hydrogen reactor, added “With our technology, a hydrogen plant with 150 million cubic feet per day production would provide enough hydrogen to power 200 thousand homes. With only 500 watts/hour of input energy we produce 2,797 cubic feet or 79,098 liters per hour of hydrogen or 221 kWh energy equivalent – at the cost of only $1.80USD. Our hydrogen reactor technology could very well be the biggest breakthrough of our time

then this Quote

As my partner Jack Aganyan likes to say I should tell myself to stop now.

Because 2-3 more words and absolutely everything will become clear to you how in the hydrogen reactor “Symphony 7A”. 1liter of water is converted into 1kg of hydrogen.

P.S.  Last time I was so sincere and open that was back in 1961 in the conversation with the great Niels Bohr.

Sincerely,

Konstantin Balakiryan

PhD Professor
-----------------------------------------------
In My opinion Jack has his hands full if he believes Konstantin will sell out for silence.
I believes he considers this work his destiny as well as his Legacy..........

after all we're only 2 or 3 words away?

thx
Chet
« Last Edit: 2014-04-30, 20:33:14 by Chet K »

Buy me a beer
Unfortunately Chet, these guys have zero interest in allowing their "great idea" to get into the public domain.

Sure sounds to me like if they can't make (a lot of) money on this technology, it will go to the grave with them.  They do sound like they would be fully willing to work with big oil so those guys could get even richer.

BUT...

If we can figure out how it works on our own...

Matt, I can visualise most of this reactor, the thing that I do not understand at the moment is the convertion of the oxygen to hydrogen! that still I can't compute even with a nuclear type reaction, of which I would think it would have to be.

Removing the oxygen in an oxidation reaction is not a problem, the problem is then converting this to hydrogen, also you need to think of the total composition of water ie, H2 and O2 quantity equating to the overall H2 claim, do we have an amount of water input? I am away at the moment and using an internet cafe, but it is giving me time to mull this over in my head. The input energy is small in relation to product so electron capture is a big part or heating would be a big problem as the energy generated needs to go somewhere ???

I think we need to look at an oxidised metal being transmuted to hydrogen, if that can be seen then the rest is easy, I will explai later when I am back home and can put pen to paper.

best regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Quote: I think we need to look at an oxidised metal being transmuted to hydrogen, if that can be seen then the rest is easy, I will explai later when I am back home and can put pen to paper.

Now your on the money Mike.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me a beer
Quote: I think we need to look at an oxidised metal being transmuted to hydrogen, if that can be seen then the rest is easy, I will explain later when I am back home and can put pen to paper.

Now your on the money Mike.

Hi Brad,

Yes you have seen my explanation and vid O0 If we can find out what metal is being used, which is the consumable talked about, then the rest fits in with what I have explained, it also fits in with the SEM results I have, but they were not showing transmutation from oxygen to hydrogen, that is one big step, a division 8 times of the nucleus of oxygen. That alone is Nobel stuff to say the least. It is too far to be stepping stones so for me it has to be a straight division "if it is right".

Now have I been missing something in the past? maybe the frequency of the magnetic field is very important, not just as a means of water cluster linkage but also a vibrational frequency in the oxygen nucleus :-\

The list of processes given has helped a lot, the picture of the reactor not very much at the moment.

regards

Mike 8)

PS. I'm back home.

Buy me a beer
Here is the list of things

Electrolysis
Oxidation
Catalysis
Ionization
Infrasound
Sound
Ultrasound
HyperSound
Hydrodynamic Cavitation
Electromagnetic Field
Shock Wave
LENR

Now I do not know about anyone else, but sound is mentioned more than once!!!!  and shock wave? what is mean't by this!!! I can go along with electrolysis, oxidation, catalysis, electromagnetic field and possible LENR, the rest is just frequencies in a mix, even cavitation is a possible result of frequencies.

I have loaded the picture of the setup "supposed" here, can anyone tell me what the big item on the left is?

Regards

Mike 8)

Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc. Chief Scientist Konstantin Balakiryan Reveals the Secrets... -- MENLO PARK, Calif., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --

MENLO PARK, Calif., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- May 7, 2014 – Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. announced in March the invention of the world's first hydrogen reactor "Symphony 7A" capable of converting 1 liter of water into 1kg of hydrogen. It will be two months since people worldwide have been trying to explain the phenomenon of hydrogen reactor Symphony 7A. Following are some of the more notable comments (with responses) from forums representing views of individuals that we found most interesting. Konstantin Balakiryan, PhD, CEO, Founder and Chief Scientist, Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc:
 1. "This is a Chemical Reaction"
 Professor K. Balakiryan - "I agree. In Symphony 7A, active metal alloy is involved in the oxidation reaction. However, the amount of formed oxide for a one hour period is only 2.1%. During that same time, Symphony 7A produces more than 7 kg of hydrogen and the share of that chemical reaction is only about 189 grams of hydrogen. If all the hydrogen in Symphony 7A reactor was produced by oxidation - reduction reaction, then in one hour we would spend 97.9 % of all active metal alloy and the cartridge would practically be replaced every hour. This could have become the weak point of our hydrogen reactor, however, in Symphony 7A cartridge is replaced once a week, and for the model Symphony 7AM cartridge replacement will take place once every four weeks."
 2. "This is Electrolysis"
 Professor K. Balakiryan - "The process in Symphony 7A is slightly similar to electrolysis, however to produce 7 kg of hydrogen in one hour with the standard electrolysis, we had to spend about 17 gallons of water. In Symphony 7A, less than 2 gallons of water were used. Thus the contribution of electrolysis is about 690 grams of hydrogen per hour. As you can see, both of these processes play just a supporting role.
 3. "This is Cold Fission and Cold Fusion"
 Professor K. Balakiryan – "Indeed at such low temperatures and minimum energy costs, we have low-temperature synthesis - connection (capture) with protons of free electrons and subsequent formation of hydrogen atoms (i.e., Cold Fusion). One should not forget that in hydrogen reactor Symphony 7A, before synthesis of hydrogen atoms takes place, decay of nuclei of oxygen atoms into nucleons should occur first, which under multifactorial influences are collectively excited and then begin to push each other away. They can reach critical distance where vectors of "colored forces" are rotated to 180 degrees. This means that the energy of the strong interaction which provides the stability of nucleus is now working to "push out" nucleons from the nucleus. Thus the energy required to separate the nucleus into its composing nucleons is numerically equal to the energy, used to create nucleus from separate nucleons, and therefore in accordance with the Einstein law, it should be determined by excess (mass defect):
Есon= Dm с2 = [zmp + (A - z)mn - Mn] с2
 Now when the nucleons are in the free state, the neutron converts into a proton without possibility of reverse conversion to neutron, because this kind of conversion is possible only for protons in the nucleus. For us it is extremely important because with these additional free protons we are doubling production of hydrogen.
 One of these protons as a given, and the other proton is a result of neutron decay (beta decay).
 n--> p+e− + ve
 If we consider this decay at the quark level, according to Professor B. Ishkhanov it would appear as if it passes in two stages. The first step is the conversion of d -quark to u -quark and boson W−
d--> u + W−
the second step boson W− decays , turning into an electron and antineutrino
 W−--> e− + ve
 Electrons produced by the decay of the neutron, which is emitted from it with great speed plays two very important roles:
 1. With the collision of an atom of oxygen, this ionizes it.
 2. With proton collision, this forms a hydrogen atom.Since the process of Nuclear Fission in Symphony 7A proceeds at room temperature, it can be definitely considered as a Cold Fission.
 4. "This is LENR"
 Professor K. Balakiryan - "We have been avoiding using this term for some time because we are seriously investigating, and treat the scientific work and the description of physical phenomena, with the utmost of respect. We never display our wishful thinking as if it were reality We can confidently state that in Symphony 7A there is a transmutation process of atoms of oxygen into hydrogen.
 Judge for Yourself: The composition of the gas mass on the exit of the hydrogen reactor in one hour makes more than 7 kg of pure hydrogen. Since the working substance in the Symphony 7A is water, then its decomposition product can only be oxygen and hydrogen. There is no oxygen on exit. However, there is hydrogen which is eight times more than it should be. And where is the oxygen? There should be 6.2 kg. But there is not. Leakage of oxygen is excluded, because we know how volatile hydrogen is, and we made sure that our hydrogen reactor is hermetically sealed.
 The answer is clear - "This is transmutation!"
 However transmutation of oxygen atoms to hydrogen atoms (reaction) at temperatures below 80F, and with energy input of 0.5 kWh can be called "low energy nuclear reactions" (cold fusion). There are no other options.
 Therefore, this is classical LENR!!!
 To understand and scientifically describe all processes in the hydrogen reactor it will require efforts of hundreds of scientists and theoretical physicists and experimentalists. A team of scientists from Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. hopes that in the next few years, in partnership with you, esteemed members of the scientific community, we'll get the justification of physical processes in hydrogen LENR reactors Symphony 7 series.
Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc..

These are remarkable claims!
Professor K. Balakiryan - "We have been avoiding using this term for some time because we are seriously investigating, and treat the scientific work and the description of physical phenomena, with the utmost of respect. We never display our wishful thinking as if it were reality We can confidently state that in Symphony 7A there is a transmutation process of atoms of oxygen into hydrogen.
 Judge for Yourself: The composition of the gas mass on the exit of the hydrogen reactor in one hour makes more than 7 kg of pure hydrogen. Since the working substance in the Symphony 7A is water, then its decomposition product can only be oxygen and hydrogen. There is no oxygen on exit. However, there is hydrogen which is eight times more than it should be. And where is the oxygen? There should be 6.2 kg. But there is not. Leakage of oxygen is excluded, because we know how volatile hydrogen is, and we made sure that our hydrogen reactor is hermetically sealed.
 The answer is clear - "This is transmutation!"
 However transmutation of oxygen atoms to hydrogen atoms (reaction) at temperatures below 80F, and with energy input of 0.5 kWh can be called "low energy nuclear reactions" (cold fusion). There are no other options.

Chet - do we have instructions on HOW to replicate these results?  Has anyone replicated?

Steve
I am also traveling ATM [moving Motherinlaw 300 miles back To new England :D]]

I'll see what's up when I get home.

thx
Chet

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 21:41:10