PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:24:12
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cop 400 claim for hydrogen production comes to market  (Read 43074 times)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a beer
These are remarkable claims!

Yes I agree Steven. As I have said before, I can see and understand certain parts, but the transmutation of oxygen to hydrogen is the part that I just can't see. If this is right then the precusion of such a find, not only in hydrogen production, is mind boggling, "talk about big bang" :D

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

thx to LancaIV at OU.com for link
here
 http://www.overunity.com/14401/hydrogen-production-breakthrough/msg393946/#msg393946
--------------------------
info here

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/03/solar-hydrogen-trends-claims-breakthrough-hydrogen-production-system-cop-400-claimed/

Principles involved are commenting on technology and actively seeking investigation by qualified 3rd parties and media

A Snip from the link [by a principle of the company]

"" SolarHydrogenTrends • 4 days ago

Dear Colleagues,

I am closely following all the discussions on multiple forums.

I really like your judgments and their proximity to understanding
the processes that occur in reality in the hydrogen reactor "Symphony
7A".

Unfortunately, according to the existing ethics in the
scientific community, the authors are not encouraged to discuss about any research
results with the media before they are published in scientific journals.

However, in order for you to understand what a great discovery
GOD gave to us all please try to find answers
in the following questions:

1. If the working substance in the reactor is water, how
come the output is almost only hydrogen ?

2. After splitting water where do molecules of oxygen
disappear?

3. What role in stunning efficiency of "Symphony
7A" plays a collective excitation of nucleons in the nuclei of atoms of oxygen?

4. Is it possible at a rate of 0.5 kW energy hour and at
operating temperature 60 degrees centigrade, to have a nuclear fission and fusion?

5 . To produce 1kg of hydrogen it is necessary to split 9
liters of water, then how or in what way in this hydrogen reactor
"Symphony 7A", it takes only 1 liter?

Sincerely,

Konstantin Balakiryan

PhD, Professor""

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thx
Chet

This from the e-cat article:
Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc. Invents Groundbreaking 100% Carbon Free, Clean Air Hydrogen Reactor

Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. develops innovative breakthrough technology with the world’s first hydrogen reactor for production of unlimited hydrogen; reactor uses water as main fuel and is 100% carbon free! “Endless fuel from water…”

Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) March 05, 2014

March 5, 2014 – Menlo Park based technology firm Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. (http://www.solarhydrogentrends.com) today announced that it has revolutionized the world of energy production with their invention of the world’s first hydrogen reactor for the production of unlimited hydrogen (patent pending). The hydrogen reactor uses water as a main fuel and is 100% carbon free....

Is there any follow-up on this device?  is it for sale?  does the darn thing really work?
I wonder if - a year since the OP - there is further information?

Buy me a beer
Yes I ask the same question, all seems very quiet, why?

I was quiet encouraged to start with, now can anyone say what has happened?

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Ambassador

Last I spoke with Jack, SRI was in the mix and seemed to want more info than he was comfortable sharing .
since then he has had several Black box independent tests by certified labs ,however It seems he's hunting for investors/buyers

Konstantin seems more interested in a legacy for the planet then Money,  however its not Konstantin's to give away.
it belongs to Jack.

they are relocating to the same town as SRI [Menlo Park California ] maybe some truly quality testing can be done ,however
the claim is sooo Bold that I doubt Jack will get what He's looking for with out full Review of the claim.

One can only Hope that Konstantin Balakiryan  slips out the "Single sentence" he claims will "give it all away"....
HE truly seems torn by this drawn out effort for funding.

Oh How I would love to speak with him about his legacy........ :)

Chet K

Group: Tinkerer

Group: Ambassador

Jim
yes this is one of the independent black box tests I mentioned ...had a go round with Mark D's friend Mark E
early last month on this very issue

Mr.Dansie goes on to say a consumable is really doing this .[in his opinion ] * Note Mark E has the same opinion.

Konstantin outlines exactly just what the consumable contribution is below [Making the Consumable angle MOOT]

Professor Konstantin Balakiryan stated – “In Symphony 7A, active metal alloy is involved in the oxidation reaction. However, the amount of formed oxide for a one hour period is only 2.1%. During that same time, Symphony 7A produces more than 7 kg of hydrogen, and the share of that chemical reaction is only about 189 grams of hydrogen. If all the hydrogen in Symphony 7A reactor was produced by oxidation – reduction reaction, then in one hour we would spend 97.9 % of all active metal alloy, and the cartridge would have to be replaced practically every hour. This could have become the weak point of our hydrogen reactor. However, in Symphony 7A, the cartridge is replaced once a week, and for the model Symphony 7AM, cartridge replacement will take place once every four weeks.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

of course this claim is extraordinary ...and we know what they say about extraordinary claims.

respectfully

Chet
« Last Edit: 2015-04-07, 00:13:12 by Chet K »

Thanks much for this additional info.  At Dansie's site, we have the response:

As for the chemicals and chemical reactions that people claim that Solar Hydrogen Trends is employing: those are all 6th grade chemistry experiments that all of the SHT team members did in their youth (back when Armenia was still part of Soviet Union).

I’m amazed that there are people who imply that it is possible to deceive investors and the scientific community with such simplistic chemical processes. I doubt you will find any sophisticated investor that will invest in anything of this magnitude without going through proper due diligence.

Solar Hydrogen Trends has always been ready to work with investors and supports their need for due diligence while making sure that its intellectual properties are protected.

That last sentence summarizes a problem that recurs over and over again:  tests are desired BUT "intellectual properties" must be "protected."

IOW, greed takes precedence over humanity, in this case -- once again.  Sigh.

Group: Guest
Yep. You have to wonder about the moral position of someone who claims such massive OU results, yet keeps the full technique secret, when there are thousands of children dying every day due to lack of clean water, decent food and  basic medical care.

Does anyone know anything about the process? Nice just saying like LENR, OK, but what is the general process? No one knows so who can say anything about it besides what can be read by what you guys just produced on this thread.

Like the 2.1% oxide produced. That's 21,000 ppm. Seawater is 3.5% or 35,000 ppm but it is mostly sodium on the cation side. The 2.1% oxide if true "magnetic" oxide would be like using nano-particles to increase conductivity of the solution where the hydrogen production sites are no longer only the limited surface area of any classical plates but it would be like the plates were powderized producing a colloidal suspension while still maintaining conductivity so there are multiples and multiples more surface area sites to split the water. Add that to their converter that is also increasing the surface area you get a compounded effect. Don't know.

But then the oxygen is almost zero. Oxygen with 8 protons, 8 neutrons and 8 electrons if split up would make a good 8 hydrogen atoms of 1 proton and 1 electron, and who can quantify only left over neutrons could be adding to any pulsing they are using. So what if that same colloidal oxide is again vibrating so fast that each oxide acts like a blender cutting up anything bigger then a hydrogen atom down to size. Like an atom grinder. Maybe the surprise with oxygen is that once you crack the first proton, they all break apart.

But again, we do not know the process?

I don't get it. Anyone that will actually invest in this will be rendered obsolete within 6 months. Such discoveries cannot be commercialized like your standard business affairs and I am sure God did not bring them into this world to just make a few bucks but to change this world. I, as an Armenian myself, have understood this and this is why I devote my energies as only open source. Too damn bad man, they will soon realize that no one will invest in this and risk becoming obsolete so quickly. They are better off disclosing their process as open source and they will have all the testing they need and become pillars of a new age. If this is true, they should not worry about business. Business cannot save the world. It can only save or ruin investors. Only open source can put this into the stratosphere and the fact that it requires water as the prime agent, this is a good controlled energy method until we get our TPUs working - hehehe. But I am sure if open sourced, the world would reciprocate and give these guys a royalty per unit made without contracts. 1000 new businesses could open in months (including me) so what the hell is the problem trying to find that one deal is such near sighted stupidity. Such smart scientists and inventors often have shit for business brains when it comes to recognizing things that have no bearing on business in the first place. This is way bigger then business so the only way to make it work is with anti-business. If business says get a contracted investor, don't. If business says keep it confidential, expose it, disclose it, claim it as your idea yes, but disclose it free so now everyone in the world is your friend and not your jealous foe, because that is what will happen if you keep it in one business. You become a singular target. Bad move.

I made a few videos of hydrogen making under a microscope a little while back. One of them is here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbGTjE0i7o

500 watts, take 125 for pulsing frequency 1, take 125 for pulsing frequency 2, take 125 for pulsing frequency 3, and take 125 for a concentrated audio frequency 1 (playing Smoke on the Water), all these together could produce some crazy effects including cavitation effects. Who knows. Just so much fun dreaming about it.  

wattsup

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:24:12