PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:42:52
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Experiments and Anomalies  (Read 132731 times)

http://www.overunity.com/15732/rosch-taking-orders-on-ou-bouyancy-device/msg448058/#new

Just had a read before late sleep...
Quote from: hartiberlin
I asked Mr. Reuter from Gaia to do this test to shut down the main power supply
of the whole building complex to see if it still works, but he got mad about me and just only called names...

That case can be closed, no power grid, no output from "FE" device it seems.

Cheers!

Group: Moderator

(deleted ...
waiting for more data from Germany)

As Hartiberlin wrote at OU earlier today:

Well lets just still wait a few days, until we will get more test reports from
more technical people. Until now we have only this one witness report
which was only somebody with not much technical knowledge.

At least we have a few first pictures...

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
(deleted ...
waiting for more data from Germany)

As Hartiberlin wrote at OU earlier today:

Yes I agree, lets wait and see what materialises, I wonder what happened to the Australian setup, which is of the same principle, maybe Tinman knows something or Ash!

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

@Mike
I wonder what happened to the Australian setup

It is strange, they all show very expensive setups in large facilities with expensive equipment. Some even have extensive documentation, patents and expensive third part testing and claim their just about ready to go into production then ...............their gone.

This would seem to be a similar pattern concerning all FE devices but I think we both know exactly what happens. The boy's in suits show up with contracts and brief cases full of money at which point those dreams of helping people turn into dreams of that mansion with all those expensive cars parked out front. If we needed a conspiracy to explain it I would call it human nature and the truth about us always seems to present itself at one point or another.

I'm not quite sure if I am for sale yet... I haven't quite made up my mind about that. My common sense say's this is a game I cannot win but on the other hand another part of me thinks they can kiss my ass.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me a beer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacrifice_%28chess%29

Yep been there and seen that.

Newman Tonks PLC tried everything to get my heat exchanger patent. They were deemed whiter than white on the stock exchange, but I knew better, they even put a sub company of theirs into liquidation to stop me suing them "Engineering concessionaires Ltd". That company stock was bought for a knock down price by the ex MD of that company, a very good friend of the chairman of NT PLC. how strange ;)

One day I was at an exhibition in Birmingham, on the way to get my car, key in hand, in the parking lot, I passed a lovely Bently continental with NT 1 plates, not so cool I thought, he should have parked it in the VIP parking area so as not to have it scratched by the underlings ;)

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Hey guys-what do you make of this device.
Would there be enough kinetic energy to overcome the pressure the liquid is exerting on the valve that is letting the balls pass through,but not letting the liquid flow out?. O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGPEOlQ2_uA&feature=youtu.be

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee
Yes I agree, lets wait and see what materialises, I wonder what happened to the Australian setup, which is of the same principle, maybe Tinman knows something or Ash!

regards

Mike 8)
Are you refering to the AECES/OPPEC setup-->the hidro+ unit?

Buy me a beer
Are you refering to the AECES/OPPEC setup-->the hidro+ unit?

Not sure what it was called, can you give a link?

regards

mike 8)

Buy me some coffee
Not sure what it was called, can you give a link?

regards

mike 8)
OHHH
MarkE is NOT going to be happy.
After all this time,it seems that a bouyancy generator has been running right under my nose here in OZ since 2010 O0. I have no idea as to why i had never heard of this device,as it's in my own country.

So a little info on it-->and i will get right onto the reserch part tomorrow-after i have had my beauty sleep.
 It is located in Stapylton, Queensland, Australia. Testing was completed in December 2010. This is not a small fry job guy's.
Quote from Stantons International Securities-The Hidro+ Generators have been exhibited at UN COP15 in Copenhagen, Patents
published   by  WIPO  in  Geneva,  and  featured  in  the  Queensland  University  of Technology (QUT) Cleantech Newsletter.

How it works
“This patented innovative technology is commonly referred to as hydrodynamic-cycle
technology for energy generation based on hydrostatic pressure gradients and
buoyancy. Through the use of four (4)  natural  energies  of  gravity,  buoyancy,  pressure
and gas density gradients are collectively engineered in a system to cause a free-fall
velocity of a large weight to ascend and descend in a continuous cycle to produce
electricity.  O0 O0

Here are the issued patents--> PCT-AU2007/906961; AU2008/902488; AU2008/001888; AUS- PATENT2008/338258
Hidro+ Patents are published by World Intellectual Property Organisation [WIPO-
Geneva]
Publication number WO2009/0876727; and 
World-wide national-phase stated in Section 7

Below is a picture of the actual running unit in Stapylton Australia.
I will dig up some more info on it tomorow.

Buy me a beer
Yeppppp that's the one, Ash did do a video on it when it was being demonstrated O0
I expect Mark E will wet his pants :D ;D

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me some coffee

Density
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about mass density. For other uses, see Density (disambiguation).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Density

The density, or more precisely, the volumetric mass density, of a substance is its mass per unit volume. The symbol most often used for density is ρ (the lower case Greek letter rho). Mathematically, density is defined as mass divided by volume:[1]

p = m/V

where ρ is the density, m is the mass, and V is the volume. In some cases (for instance, in the United States oil and gas industry), density is loosely defined as its weight per unit volume,[2] although this is scientifically inaccurate – this quantity is more specifically called specific weight.

For a pure substance the density has the same numerical value as its mass concentration. Different materials usually have different densities, and density may be relevant to buoyancy, purity and packaging. Osmium and iridium are the densest known elements at standard conditions for temperature and pressure but certain chemical compounds may be denser.

To simplify comparisons of density across different systems of units, it is sometimes replaced by the dimensionless quantity "relative density" or "specific gravity", i.e. the ratio of the density of the material to that of a standard material, usually water. Thus a relative density less than one means that the substance floats in water.

The density of a material varies with temperature and pressure. This variation is typically small for solids and liquids but much greater for gases. Increasing the pressure on an object decreases the volume of the object and thus increases its density. Increasing the temperature of a substance (with a few exceptions) decreases its density by increasing its volume. In most materials, heating the bottom of a fluid results in convection of the heat from the bottom to the top, due to the decrease in the density of the heated fluid. This causes it to rise relative to more dense unheated material.

The reciprocal of the density of a substance is occasionally called its specific volume, a term sometimes used in thermodynamics. Density is an intensive property in that increasing the amount of a substance does not increase its density; rather it increases its mass.

Gravitational acceleration

Main article: Classical mechanics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_acceleration

In physics, gravitational acceleration is the acceleration on an object caused by force of gravitation. Neglecting friction such as air resistance, all small bodies accelerate in a gravitational field at the same rate relative to the center of mass.[1] This equality is true regardless of the masses or compositions of the bodies.

At different points on Earth, objects fall with an acceleration between 9.78 and 9.83 m/s2 depending on altitude and latitude, with a conventional standard value of exactly 9.80665 m/s2 (approx. 32.174 ft/s2). Objects with low densities do not accelerate as rapidly due to buoyancy and air resistance.

Buoyancy
   This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may [must] be challenged and removed! (July 2014)
The forces at work in buoyancy. Note that the object is floating because the upward force of buoyancy is equal to the downward force of gravity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

In science, buoyancy (pronunciation: /ˈbɔɪ.ənᵗsi/[1][2] or /ˈbuːjənᵗsi/)[1][2] (also known as upthrust) is an upward force exerted by a fluid that opposes the weight of an immersed object. In a column of fluid, pressure increases with depth as a result of the weight of the overlying fluid. Thus a column of fluid, or an object submerged in the fluid, experiences greater pressure at the bottom of the column than at the top. This difference in pressure results in a net force that tends to accelerate an object upwards. The magnitude of that force is proportional to the difference in the pressure between the top and the bottom of the column, and (as explained by Archimedes' principle) is also equivalent to the weight of the fluid that would otherwise occupy the column, i.e. the displaced fluid.

For this reason, an object whose density is greater than that of the fluid in which it is submerged tends to sink. If the object is either less dense than the liquid or is shaped appropriately (as in a boat), the force can keep the object afloat. This can occur only in a reference frame which either has a gravitational field or is accelerating due to a force other than gravity defining a "downward" direction (that is, a non-inertial reference frame). In a situation of fluid statics, the net upward buoyancy force is equal to the magnitude of the weight of fluid displaced by the body.[3]

The center of buoyancy of an object is the centroid of the displaced volume of fluid.

Specific gravity
Not to be confused with specific weight.

This page is about the measurement using water as a reference. For a general use of specific gravity, see relative density. See intensive property for the property implied by "specific".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_gravity

Specific gravity is the ratio of the density of a substance to the density (mass of the same unit volume) of a reference substance. Apparent specific gravity is the ratio of the weight of a volume of the substance to the weight of an equal volume of the reference substance. The reference substance is nearly always water at its densest, (4°C) for liquids and for gases, air at room temperature, (21°C). That being stated temperature and pressure must be specified for both the sample and the reference. Pressure is nearly always 1 atm equal to 101.325 kPa. Temperatures for both sample and reference vary from industry to industry. In British beer brewing practice the specific gravity as specified above is multiplied by 1000.[1] Specific gravity is commonly used in industry as a simple means of obtaining information about the concentration of solutions of various materials such as brines, hydrocarbons, sugar solutions (syrups, juices, honeys, brewers wort, must etc.) and acids.

Relative density

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_density

Relative density, or specific gravity,[1][2] is the ratio of the density (mass of a unit volume) of a substance to the density of a given reference material. Specific gravity usually means relative density with respect to water. The term "relative density" is often preferred in modern scientific usage.

If a substance's relative density is less than one then it is less dense than the reference; if greater than 1 then it is denser than the reference. If the relative density is exactly 1 then the densities are equal; that is, equal volumes of the two substances have the same mass. If the reference material is water then a substance with a relative density (or specific gravity) less than 1 will float in water. For example, an ice cube, with a relative density of about 0.91, will float. A substance with a relative density greater than 1 will sink.

Temperature and pressure must be specified for both the sample and the reference. Pressure is nearly always 1 atm equal to 101.325 kPa. Where it is not, it is more usual to specify the density directly. Temperatures for both sample and reference vary from industry to industry. In British brewing practice the specific gravity as specified above is multiplied by 1000.[3] Specific gravity is commonly used in industry as a simple means of obtaining information about the concentration of solutions of various materials such as brines, sugar solutions (syrups, juices, honeys, brewers wort, must, etc.) and acids.

Now.. THINK!  O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Guest
Re Gaia Bouyancy device.

What really gets me is the realization that this is truly free energy.  ... since 0% goes to making the floats move, there is 0 energy input that applies to generating output.
Yes, energy is input, but it all goes to causing displacement, and none at all to making the floats move.
The higher the device, the more floats floating at a time, the more power that is available, and the greater the COP... even accounting for increased pressure requirement.

I think maybe if I use normal bicycle chain, and drill a small hole through one side of one link, and make a short standoff, with a single hole through it that's the same diameter as the single chain link plate, I can slightly melt it into the plastic slightly and just attach the end caps to bot sides... Oh but then the head of a bolt or whatever is in the gap and will still interfere with the sprocket... maybe there's enough depth to make the head counter-sunk...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

"Money does not represent such a value as men have placed upon it. All my money has been invested into experiments with which I have made new discoveries enabling mankind to have a little easier life."

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine"

"When I understood the task, it was not with a resolve such as men often make. With me it was a sacred vow, a question of life and death. I knew that I would perish if I failed. Now I felt that the battle was won. Back in the deep recesses of the brain was the solution, but I could net yet give it outward expression."

"So we find that the three possible solutions of the great problem of increasing human energy are answered by the three words: food, peace, work. Many a year I have thought and pondered, lost myself in speculations and theories, considering man as a mass moved by a force, viewing his inexplicable movement in the light of a mechanical one, and applying the simple principles of mechanics to the analysis of the same until I arrived at these solutions, only to realize that they were taught to me in my early childhood. These three words sound the key-notes of the Christian religion. Their scientific meaning and purpose now clear to me: food to increase the mass, peace to diminish the retarding force, and work to increase the force accelerating human movement. These are the only three solutions which are possible of that great problem, and all of them have one object, one end, namely, to increase human energy. When we recognize this, we cannot help wondering how profoundly wise and scientific and how immensely practical the Christian religion is, and in what a marked contrast it stands in this respect to other religions. It is unmistakably the result of practical experiment and scientific observation which have extended through the ages, while other religions seem to be the outcome of merely abstract reasoning. Work, untiring effort, useful and accumulative, with periods of rest and recuperation aiming at higher efficiency, is its chief and ever-recurring command. Thus we are inspired both by Christianity and Science to do our utmost toward increasing the performance of mankind. This most important of human problems I shall now specifically consider."

Here's the issue for us. Can we build one. Because if not it means very little to us. All that will happen is that the electricity company will get cheaper electricity not necessarily us. Since it's been running for a few years now and the only reason the electricity bills dropped was when the carbon tax was revoked.

As long as someone else has the device they can charge others that don't have it what ever they please. Funny how there is not a lot more of them already.There can only be a limited number of reasons why not more of them already. One reason is the cost to build and maintain does not justify the output. Peoples energy is required to build and maintain them and peoples energy is expensive.

My take on it when it came public was that it is big expensive and takes maintenance, but the relative output is small compared to size and cost ect. Even conventional free energy does cost to buy and maintain. Wind powered generators get worn and broken, solar panels also get broken. They kind of need to be insured here in the tropics. Insurance is an ongoing cost after purchase maybe a tax write off if for business.

Hopefully the company will open source the setup. might be difficult to hide one in every house yard. We only need about 5-8 kw devices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight

Weight

In science and engineering, the weight of an object is usually taken to be the force on the object due to gravity.[1][2] Weight is a vector whose magnitude (a scalar quantity), often denoted by an italic letter W, is the product of the mass m of the object and the magnitude of the local gravitational acceleration g;[3] thus: W = mg. The unit of measurement for weight is that of force, which in the International System of Units (SI) is the newton. For example, an object with a mass of one kilogram has a weight of about 9.8 newtons on the surface of the Earth, and about one-sixth as much on the Moon. In this sense of weight, a body can be weightless only if it is far away (in principle infinitely far away) from any other mass. Although weight and mass are scientifically distinct quantities, the terms are often confused with each other in everyday discourse.[4]

There is also a rival tradition within Newtonian physics and engineering which sees weight as that which is measured when one uses scales. There the weight is a measure of the magnitude of the reaction force exerted on a body. Typically, in measuring an object's weight, the object is placed on scales at rest with respect to the earth, but the definition can be extended to other states of motion. Thus in a state of free fall, the weight would be zero. In this second sense of weight, terrestrial objects can be weightless. Ignoring air resistance, the famous apple falling from the tree, on its way to meet the ground near Isaac Newton, is weightless.

Further complications in elucidating the various concepts of weight have to do with the theory of relativity according to which gravity is modelled as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime. In the teaching community, a considerable debate has existed for over half a century on how to define weight for their students. The current situation is that a multiple set of concepts co-exist and find use in their various contexts.[2]

Operational definition

In the operational definition, the weight of an object is the force measured by the operation of weighing it, which is the force it exerts on its support.[7] This can make a considerable difference, depending on the details; for example, an object in free fall exerts little if any force on its support, a situation that is commonly referred to as weightlessness. However, being in free fall does not affect the weight according to the gravitational definition. Therefore, the operational definition is sometimes refined by requiring that the object be at rest.[citation needed] However, this raises the issue of defining "at rest" (usually being at rest with respect to the Earth is implied by using standard gravity[citation needed]). In the operational definition, the weight of an object at rest on the surface of the Earth is lessened by the effect of the centrifugal force from the Earth's rotation.

The operational definition, as usually given, does not explicitly exclude the effects of buoyancy, which reduces the measured weight of an object when it is immersed in a fluid such as air or water. As a result, a floating balloon or an object floating in water might be said to have zero weight.

217 PSI = 500 feet of head

http://extraconversion.com/pressure/feet-of-head/feet-of-head-to-pounds-per-square-inch.html

500 feet of head = 152 metres

http://www.convertunits.com/from/feet+head/to/meter+of+head

152 metres depth = 236 PSI pressure at depth

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/other/games/depth_press

hhop gen 2 has been demonstrated to be gas pressure stable in excess of 217 PSI. Gas displacement accumulator mode is capable of displacing (pumping) a chamber of hydraulic water (liquid) empty at a depth that is directly related to stable gas pressure. Normalisation of system specific gravity energy will then occur raising plastic hhop to the surface. A compressed charge of hho now exists in the chamber which is at the surface, or the liquid / gas boundary within the gravitational field. A significant percentage of the hho can be removed automatically from the chamber in a stable fashion which is the system product (fuel). The remaining reduced hho charge in the chamber can now be combusted (phase changed) creating a relative vacuum and refilling the d/c chamber with water.. plastic hhop then sinks and then the cycle repeats.

Work can be extracted from the environment via the gas production phase of the process, and further work can be done by the fuel which has been produced for use in an additional process.

I have no hope of determining how much work per hour could be achieved from a unit that size. It would need to be significant to compete with a hybrid wind and solar arrangement. If we were to average it out over 20 years for the cost and the output.

Can anyone give a guesstimate of how small of a unit could be made and how much output could be expected from a given size unit ?

I've come to the conclusion that when it comes to wind powered generators in area's prone to very strong winds or storms that several smaller units that could be easily lowered down and better secured in the event of a cyclone or bad storms approaching would be much better than one large one. Tall stuff gets blown down. Seems like it might be one for the companies.

In my opinion home gathered energy is the key to being energy independent.

Can anyone give a guesstimate of how small of a unit could be made and how much output could be expected from a given size unit ?
Yes I think that could be done but requires quite an investment of resources, I do not have the data to guesstimate it beyond ratios.
In my opinion home gathered energy is the key to being energy independent.
Environmental energy farming.. dig a bore hole fill it with water, insert a sleeve generator. Harvest gravitational specific gravity differentials, produce a fuel product output, and all powered by the sun prime mover. Turn the deserts green.

Group: Tinkerer

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Could it be that Tewari has at last succeeded in producing
more output with a generator than is required to "prime move" it?

Who knows ? Until it is independantly replicated or he gives a device away for independant testing and it is reported with integrity it has no merit, just another rabbit hole it seems..

I'd like to hear erfinder's take, particularly to this document:

Yes I think that could be done but requires quite an investment of resources, I do not have the data to guesstimate it beyond ratios.Environmental energy farming.. dig a bore hole fill it with water, insert a sleeve generator. Harvest gravitational specific gravity differentials, produce a fuel product output, and all powered by the sun prime mover. Turn the deserts green.

Just noticed the part highlighted in bold, I had not released hhop gen 3 at that point so no mention of Gravitational energy harvesting in the post! How things change..

@evolvingape
Who knows ? Until it is independantly replicated or he gives a device away for independant testing and it is reported with integrity it has no merit, just another rabbit hole it seems..

I think it all has merit and some of my best new idea's were inspired by things which never worked. The trick here is understanding why something does not work in order to understand how something else could. I always found this notion in your post strange, if I had a working device but didn't tell anyone or have it independently tested by others then does this mean it doesn't work even if it does?. My greatest insight came when I understood I am not the center of the universe and there is infinitely more that I do not know than I know. Therefore anything may be possible...how could I know or possibly understand what I do not know?... It's all Rabbit Holes.

It's also strange that more people don't understand the Rabbit hole we live...were all going to die. One way or another this game will eventually end and the only thing which will remain is the memory of how we played it. I choose to be positive, that's my game, because life is too short to blame others for our own deficiencies. Work with it, leave it better than you found it and at some point share right or wrong.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:42:52