PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 10:03:43
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82340 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Lithium, and its hydrides, is used as high energy additives in rocket propellants, so the plot thickens, is this already used?

It is well known that it is a neutron absorber in nuclear reactions, so I think a lot of work has been done on this but marked TOP SECRET >:-)

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
That's interesting Mike you may well be right

The highest specific impulse chemistry ever test-fired in a rocket engine was lithium and fluorine, with hydrogen added to improve the exhaust thermodynamics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_rocket_propellants

When you look at the Element Chart Arie uses, it shows Flourine as a good candidate as well for Fusion with Hydrogen  O0

The important thing then would be chamber pressure, the higher the chamber pressure the more likely and higher % Fusion energy would occur  O0

Buy me some coffee
It has also occurred to me that this may make a fantastic compliment to Hydrogen Peroxide decomposition, Boric acid may possibly be a good catalyst for decomposition as well negating the need for a sliver catalyst bed, if a gain of even 10 could be had then it would make a very clean compliment to a clean Rocket power system.

Buy me a beer
I have been thinking about this some more and an idea would be to use a bingo type reactor with lithium soap in water.

A base line can be achieved by running first with water and NaoH, a time/temp: graph can be drawn along with power input. The test then done again maintaining same power input with an equal amount of water with lithium soap as the ionic conductor. The two graphs placed on top of one another.

If the two running conditions can be maintained equal, any change in temp/time will show a change in reaction.

Here we will see the hydrogen/lithium reaction under extream conditions of a plasma ignition, if he is right then we should see a huge increase of temp: to time, also possible to see if we get OU in joules of input to heat output.

regards

Mike 8) 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
I am going to put a disclaimer on my post above, you do it at your own risk.

Read this first as in a plasma reactor of this type the conditions are very extream and certain conditions could be met as in below

http://www.atomicarchive.com/Fusion/Fusion2.shtml

:D :D :D

regards

Mike 8)

Buy me some coffee
Arie knew what he was doing and emphasizes that it is a totally clean and safe technology, you still need fissionable material in your above scenario to provide excess neutrons, we never make Tritium anyway and also never have the harsh pressure/temperature conditions required.  ???

Interesting that they use Berilium though, that's probably the best element of Arie's Chart, i wonder why they don't admit cold Fussion, it must be known about with the amount of work that has been done in this area, i suppose because it's mostly military that it gets buried.

Don't use Lithium Mike use Boric Acid, should be a lot easier to work with  and is a lot cheaper O0

Buy me some coffee
Added another Patent by Arie De Geus NL 1033078
"Nuclear - Transmutation" - Processes
this has 4 pages appended at end which are an independent verification of excess heating & energy.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14539

Buy me some coffee
It has become quiet obvious that Arie was using his Dc- AC converter (need to get this working at some point) to drive all these Nuclear Fusion experiments because of it's 99% efficiency it was easier to verify OU with such low losses, notice that the new fusion patent uses a triangular waveform to create the rotating magnetic vortex in which the fusion and Photons can be seen to swirl around the wall of the vortex.

This new patent adds the possibility of making heavier atoms by the combination of some lighter elements like Aluminium, he uses Lithium, Berilium or Boron as the fusion catalysts.

Buy me some coffee
I've just uploaded a new translation patent NL1031363
Heat generator.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14568

It's an optimization of the fusion reactor to release energy in the spectrum of Infrared region to create a heating effect, he captures some of the IR energy using special IR solar cells or Bi Metalic strips to power the device.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I've just uploaded a new translation patent NL1031363 http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14568

It's an optimization of the fusion reactor to release energy in the spectrum of Infrared region to create a heating effect, he captures some of the IR energy using special IR solar cells or Bi Metalic strips to power the device.

I looked over this patent and find it interesting, especially the idea of a Tungsten (Wolfram) glow coil that runs without wires by induction from the main plasma arc. The bi metal electrets need more understanding. I don't pretend to understand the reactions, maybe someone else can chime in on those.

This should not be that difficult to try if one is so inclined as the reactor vessel is fairly simple in construction, unlike some of his other patents of reactor vessels.

Very interesting indeed as a heat source. I like this. It can be used as a heat source without the inclusion of bi metal electrets or photo cells thus making the device a lot simpler to prototype. In the patent it is shown in a looped mode for sustaining power to the arc, but a device that uses mains power and produces excess heat over input would be a great simplification. The looping can come later when a stand alone, battery initiated unit is desired.

Thank you Peter (and Itsu?) for your work in translating this and wrapping it into a pdf.

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Indeed ION

All of his patents beg further work, but when viewed as a collection, there are a number of improvements in each which could be combined.

I already know which ones i will replicate at some point  :)

For instance in his N2 fusion reactor we can use air which is 79% N2 , if we were to consume 28.35 Litres of air we would have enough energy to heat 3430 Tons of water from 0 Deg C to 100 Deg C. and as a by product you get new elements, for instance using an Aluminium Cathode then you get pure iron.

If you were to consider that air is free then that sounds like a great deal to me  ;D

I would think Physics Prof would be very interested in this work and very close to his area of expertise.

I am hoping he will add some thoughts to this page.

I think I have a large cannister of welding Argon on hand, will have to check.

I have 4 inch diameter Pyrex glass tubes and high temperature feed thru material, some Tungsten and Platinum wire for the glow plug.

Automotive valves might work for anode and cathode (non sodium filled type).

PS i amended my earlier post.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Cheers ION
I am keeping my eyes open for parts, i salvaged a refrigerator pump before dumping an old fridge the other week, they can be used for creating a vacuum, Borosilicate tube sounds ideal  O0

Itsu has not altered the last 4 or 5 patents, they are just googled  O0

If even some of this information in these patents get used or built and tested, the world should be a totally different place.
He's even got a patent for a space station with artificial gravity  :o

also a patent for treating people with energy or something, not looked at that one yet. 8)

Group: Guest
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CEgQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fpdf%2F1212.0852&ei=SUThU9rTM4yRyATzjYDICw&usg=AFQjCNHYX5hHclU65kZfLmRs2172tA7HfQ&sig2=Z7e3sBQetPu-PhPLnri5-w&bvm=bv.72197243,d.aWw&cad=rja

The electret is just the source of the electric field. While it is static the changing capacitance convert the motion + static charge into a source of electricity. This is induction by motion within an electric field.

Some small-scale energy harvester devices use the electret or a piezo element.

The bi-metal part oscillates between cold and hot areas and can be quite energetic.

Nitinol would be handy with this concept. Use a Nitinol heat engine to drive the changing capacitance to produce electricity.

Not sure how any of this could produce much power.

Buy me some coffee
Hi WW
He has a patent for a new electret device, this is what he refers too, i am sure i did that one see here
Electric energy from bi-element pairs with 'electrets', in between, optionally with electron-"polarization" and/or a "primary" permanent magnetic field added thereto.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14138

PS
I've just uploaded another translated patent
Patent NL1031637
Thermodynamic conversion of heat into cooling.  
This one is for the Refrigerant guys  O0
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14577

WW;

The snap acting piezo converter in the paper only produces about a 5 uW sharp pulse.

Better would be an acoustic Sterling driving piezo stack or electrodynamic transducer for continuous sine wave output.

The snap acting generator might have some interesting applications though, not to rule it out, it is a clever device.

Peter:

Thanks for the latest DeGeus Rankine Cycle patent.

Buy me some coffee
I found a European English version of the Transmutation Patent by Arie De Geus.
Nuclear Transmutational Processes
WO02/31833 A1

I've uploaded it here
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14600

I found a European English version of the Transmutation Patent by Arie De Geus.WO02/31833 A1

I've uploaded it here
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14600

Nice find, Peter, and the drawings seem to have more detail.

Maybe it's time we contact the DeGeus technical people to find out which of these patents / processes are theoretical, and which have been built or demonstrated in the lab with test reports. I wonder if they would co-operate or if someone there would join the forum?

It would be a great help to us all. I am sure.

Cheers, ION

Group: Ambassador

ION

Maybe it's time we contact the DeGeus technical people to find out which of these patents / processes are theoretical, and which have been built or demonstrated in the lab with test reports. I wonder if they would co-operate or if someone there would join the forum?

--------------------------------------------------
I could not agree more....

thx
Chet

ION

--------------------------------------------------
I could not agree more....

thx
Chet

I was hoping you would volunteer Chet, thanks.  ;)

Cheers, ION

Buy me some coffee
Hi ION
Yes indeed a more detailed patent.

Arie always says which ones have been built and working in the patents, all the fusion ones have, and the free energy ones have also.
Only 1 has been independently verified, there is no one else to ask apart from Phelan and the other member of the group Wheelan I think it was.

Just before Arie died he was working with a funder, they were trying to push Arie's fusion stuff commercially, When he died they continued trying to push it, and as far as i am aware they still are, not surprisingly they have to date got no where  O0

Can i ask how you acquired the borosilicate tubes, were they salvaged from something?

Buy me some coffee

Can i ask how you acquired the borosilicate tubes, were they salvaged from something?

The tubes are available as "bread making" tubes, Pyrex by Corning, "Bake A Round" #990 used for baking perfectly round loafs of bread in your oven.

Probably available on ebay at low cost. There are many Pyrex vials on ebay that can be adapted.

Yes, I did listen to the radio interview and would like to save it. Is there a download available?

I'm trying to record the stream right now, but the quality of the original is low.

Group: Guest
Yes, I did listen to the radio interview and would like to save it. Is there a download available?

I'm trying to record the stream right now, but the quality of the original is low.

This should work:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/files/audio/Arie-DeGeus-Mar2006.mp3

Dug it out of the html file.   O0

Buy me some coffee
Thanks ION
believe it or not, they are not sold in the UK on eBay the only bread tubes have to be imported from the US  ???

but i just stumbled on an ideal tube used for water cooling a computer  O0

The radio has a low frequency noise which maybe filterable.

i will try to download it and put it up on OUR  O0

Thanks

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 10:03:43