PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-19, 08:51:44
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 37205 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
This should work:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/files/audio/Arie-DeGeus-Mar2006.mp3

Dug it out of the html file.   O0

Thanks Matt, I'm capturing the stream also and will see if I can improve the quality.

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Group: Guest
Thanks Matt, I'm capturing the stream also and will see if I can improve the quality.

This guy is something special.  Sure would like to spend some time in his laboratory.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Indeed he was Matt  O0

He was on his way to sign a funding deal in Europe but was found dead in his car at the Airport   :-\

ION did you notice he explains how the polarizer works, it uses gravitation he mentions a piece of film (maybe thin metal film????) on a razor edge 29:00 onwards,he calls it polarization of electrons and explains it has to be orientated correctly, he says he's giving away loads of secrets here  ^-^

Group: Guest

Buy me some coffee
Thats a good find Matt, nice to have Part 1 as a pdf, there a lot of other things he published which seem to have vanished Part 2, Part 3, there was also a very important book which studies each element in detail but i forget the title.
It's good to see a picture of him.

Fluidum Continuum Universalis, Part I (4th edition)
    Fluidum Continuum Universalis, Part II (the Micro-Phenominomae)
    ‘Time’ and Cosmology (2nd edition)
    Physica Primero Descriptio ('Primary Physics')
    Order versus Chaos

Buy me some coffee
A new google translation of NL1030781
Method and apparatus for production of energy through fusion of He₂³ to Be₄⁹.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=15063

Talks about the ogwall (Vortex Wall) diameter and how the larger the diameter the lower the fusion temperature, uses a tapered vessel and adjustable anode & cathode lengths of arc.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Interesting he claims the Chinese are planning on getting the He2 from the moon in 2017 as it is rare on earth but more abundant there.

Another good read, thanks Peter,

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Buy me some coffee

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-11-19, 08:51:44