PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:16:50
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus  (Read 82318 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
This should work:

http://www.americanantigravity.com/files/audio/Arie-DeGeus-Mar2006.mp3

Dug it out of the html file.   O0

Thanks Matt, I'm capturing the stream also and will see if I can improve the quality.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
Thanks Matt, I'm capturing the stream also and will see if I can improve the quality.

This guy is something special.  Sure would like to spend some time in his laboratory.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Indeed he was Matt  O0

He was on his way to sign a funding deal in Europe but was found dead in his car at the Airport   :-\

ION did you notice he explains how the polarizer works, it uses gravitation he mentions a piece of film (maybe thin metal film????) on a razor edge 29:00 onwards,he calls it polarization of electrons and explains it has to be orientated correctly, he says he's giving away loads of secrets here  ^-^

Group: Guest

Buy me some coffee
Thats a good find Matt, nice to have Part 1 as a pdf, there a lot of other things he published which seem to have vanished Part 2, Part 3, there was also a very important book which studies each element in detail but i forget the title.
It's good to see a picture of him.

Fluidum Continuum Universalis, Part I (4th edition)
    Fluidum Continuum Universalis, Part II (the Micro-Phenominomae)
    ‘Time’ and Cosmology (2nd edition)
    Physica Primero Descriptio ('Primary Physics')
    Order versus Chaos

Buy me some coffee
A new google translation of NL1030781
Method and apparatus for production of energy through fusion of He₂³ to Be₄⁹.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=15063

Talks about the ogwall (Vortex Wall) diameter and how the larger the diameter the lower the fusion temperature, uses a tapered vessel and adjustable anode & cathode lengths of arc.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Interesting he claims the Chinese are planning on getting the He2 from the moon in 2017 as it is rare on earth but more abundant there.

Another good read, thanks Peter,

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee

Buy me some coffee
RE:

NL1031962   Energy generating process for producing electricity, comprises electron discharge in flow of nitrogen or air in order to cause nuclear transmutation of nitrogen into carbon monoxide     
Arie de Geus
Abstract -- A flow of nitrogen or air, or a plasma thereof, through a reactor (1) is exposed to an electron discharge, resulting in the nuclear transmutation of gaseous nitrogen into carbon monoxide, followed by oxidation of the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide. A method for generating energy comprises passing a continuous flow of nitrogen or air, or a plasma thereof, through an optionally enclosed reactor in which electron discharge takes place, resulting in the nuclear transmutation of gaseous nitrogen into carbon monoxide, followed by oxidation of the carbon monoxide to carbon dioxide. An INDEPENDENT CLAIM is also included for the process apparatus, comprising a reactor with a pressure reducing means (6) and an inlet (7) for providing an intermittent supply of nitrogen or air; at least one cathode and at least one anode on the inner side of the reactor space ends; a means connected to the cathode (4) and anode (5), used for generating high voltage pulses with a predetermined waveform and frequency between the cathode and anode; a casing around the reactor, through which air flows in order to be heated by the process heat from the reactor; and optional conduits for recirculating the heat-laden air back to the casing.

Resonant Transmutation of Nitrogen in Lung Tissue
http://www.human-resonance.org/lungs.html

Someone needs to test the black compound that forms in a car bulb when it blows, the car bulb either uses 98%Nitrogen & 2% Argon or 100% Nitrogen and with a Tungsten Filament as a Catalyst, when filament blows a DC current forms a magnetic Bias Field and a hot plasma transmuting the Nitrogen to Carbon, we need to prove this, it is also noted that when a car bulb that has a halogen like Xenon gas instead of Nitrogen then the black does not form ;)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Peter

Some years ago now, I and another who goes by the name of Tutanka (Alex) from Florence in Italy, we built a reactor for doing just that. The idea was to be able to break down gas such as CO2 into burnable CO.

Transmutation I do not know, radiation burns, yes I had a bad one on my arm which I put down to RF and no other. Well I had no means of testing other, and the fact we were using high frequency at 70Kv I would have thought of nothing more, maybe that was wrong :-\

Did it work? well the result was, using straight air, a plasma, using expelled air from breathing (higher CO2 content) the plasma was at least twice as bright. So it was assumed that the CO2 was converted to CO and that CO burned up in the plasma (slight pink tinge to the plasma, not stark white).

We try these things but without the correct lab equipment, we do a lot of guessing ???

A very hard vacuum was needed and X rays are a big problem if no protection is used.

Now here in the attached you can see you can do this without direct electric power, but if you combine various principles and combine them into an injector plug, what do you have?

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Chet posted this earlier but then deleted it, I think it is possibly significant and so I will repost.

http://www.accelinstruments.com/Applications/WaveformAmp/Magnetic-Field-Generator.html

It claims to double the current in the resonant inductor and therefore doubling the associated magnetic field.

Now when I first had seen the circuit I thought I had seen it before.

Turns out Arie DeGues had a cryptic patent which at a previous attempt seems to be mostly garbage until you realize the only part of the patent that is meant to be of use is the circuit Fig3. the dashed area, I attach the circuit below.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=14476

Interestingly it matches the circuit pretty much in the above link but has added a centre ground and a series trimming capacitor.

I just simulated the circuit and it appears to run efficently at resonance but with twice the current in the inductor and hence twice the magnetic field strength.
I am not an expert at simulating things but wanted to raise awareness of this circuit.

Group: Ambassador

Peter
Just got back for the evening [saw your PM]
yes I had started a topic on that and then chose to ask around [it was only up for a few minutes]

was not quite certain of the claim " a new resonant circuit" ??b

thanks for reposting it..
saves me some leg work

Chet

PS
member Evostars had shared this at Energetic forum in his thread.
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20714-magnetic-field-bifilar-pancake-coil-11.html

he also has a mirror thread at Stefan's ,[but we are having issues with a member there ATM, still waiting for a reply from Stefan]

Hello, I came by this patent in Dutch please can you help me translate it to English or if your system is already setup
do the honor!

Conversion of permanent magnetic energy, supplemented by 'zero point' energy, into electrical energy
https://patents.google.com/patent/NL1029488C1/nl

Thanks

« Last Edit: 2020-08-06, 23:18:13 by MasterBlaster »

Group: Tech Wizard

Hello, I came by this patent in Dutch please can you help me translate it to English or if your system is already setup
do the honor!

Conversion of permanent magnetic energy, supplemented by 'zero point' energy, into electrical energy
https://patents.google.com/patent/NL1029488C1/nl

Thanks

My own effort so far. I will add the pictures later:

Hi MasterBlaster,

All you need to do to have the English text for that patent is to change the suffix  /nl  to  /en at the end of your url, like this:

https://patents.google.com/patent/NL1029488C1/en   

Obviously Google does not give human translation quality but close.

PS You can have other foreign patent texts translated into English by this method, it is a built-in feature.

Greetings,
Gyula

Gyula, Thank you for advice.

The translation is complete although some of the info is still sketchy.
I look forward to any further comments.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

MB,

i did not read the patent as batteries and such are not "my cup of tea", but if you refer to "some of the info is still sketchy" being caused by the translation from Dutch to English, i, being Dutch, will gladly take a look to see if i can come up with a better translation, just point me the sketchy stuff.

Itsu

Itsu
It is the term z.g.n that confused me a little but now I know it is not a chemical compound!
There is enough to get on with in the translation.
Thank you for offer of help.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi MB, 

yes that was mentioned a lot in the original Dutch patent i see, but indeed its no chemical compound, but the abbreviation of "ZoGeNaamd", meaning "so called" which i see was translated OK.

Itsu

Buy me some coffee

Group: Restricted

Sorry for off topic, but I wonder if Jes Ascanius could be someone used to be close to Arie deGeus work, where correct type of capacitors and diodes should be used for a decent gain of power ?

Also, his fantastic inverter with almost no loss must be great for a signal generator for those who wants to play with Schumann resonance.

Under "Conclusions" he states (among other things):

6. A Method and Equipment, as in any of the preceding claims, wherein
both electron-conductors are at one end connected to each other by means
of two capacitors placed in series

10. A Method and Equipment, as in (6), wherein the capacity values ​​of
said capacitors are less than 10 picofarads.

The reason behind such a small capacity is the system described is pumping something that i being replenished fast, the higher frequency the higher rate rate of pumping is … and you don’t want to use more energy than necessary to move more fluid at a time to keep the system at high efficiency.

So, small capacity is really good for this purpose. Have a look if you want at his inverter were he explain how to obtain between 1 and 0.25% loss in a simple inverter. Most of his inventions including 95% resistance reduced in copper wires (nearly a superconductor) are based on high efficiency and extremely low losses.

So somewhat "below 10pF" would be a more realistic value.

Regards Itsu

Oh crap ! After I've finished the text i realised that instead of answer i edited your text so itwas easier to use bold text than re write everything. I apologise for inconvenience.

Opps, it seems that my explanation won’t stand, such a little capacity is used for the simple reason it won’t affect significant overall impedance of system when we corroborate with later observation that the 2 capacitors needs to be less than 10 pico Farad and another clue that the impedance in coil is not necessary very small as plenty wire need to be used, suggesting that we need to aim for lowest possible impedance in respect with capacitance and frequency, while voltage might not need to be increased from power source.
Also i can share my observation that similar disclosure i found in different places by different people which have described the same phenomena and some smart users where fast to launch stupid remarks about shorting transformer … and here Arie deGeus use open circuit instead, but, both methods only stimulate and use standing waves as they are known by many. Basically is time-space relationship to be used and I can guess next invention/patent will show similar effect with just magnetic field instead of electric field as they are indivisible and both work with/under gravitational field in the same aether in spite of mainstream science which deny its existence (as The Inquisition did).

The explanation of use is to obtain 180 degree shift and respective 135 degree when one of them is half capacitance of the first but no more than 10 pico in total, where 135 degree will double the frequency.

We can observe the use of 2 cap in series in his patent for an inverter with 1-025% loss where the explanation is that system works with at least 99% efficiency is just because of use of caps in series. And that inverter it truly amaze me as consist of just 3 components and yet we can’t find anything similar on the market.

So, “small” things increase efficiency or just overcome losses in system, while the “non” existent aether brings extra energy which is collected and delivered on the other end of the wires.

If we lean to mainstream science that deny existence of aether or however you want to call it, it means this invention do not produce any benefit and whatever we can benefit from use is non existent either despite working device accompanied the patent, which has played a decisive role for granting patent under undeniable evidence before anyone’s eyes, also scientific explanation, operation method and calculus to prove were delivered and they are part of the patent.

Nice one, how is the translation coming? Would be interesting to read in full.

The large coil appears to be shorted or a continuous loop.

Only a small segment is picked off to the rectifiers.

Is the conductor copper (item1)?
Are items 2 the permanent magnets?
And what is item 10?
Why the SG has 3 connections? is it a balanced output or sync pulse input?

I am very interested in this patent.

Regards, ION

Item no 10 is made of electrets please see patent NL1032043

His description i found in a different document written at different time by someoneelse which i attach below

There is a better quality for connections for bifilar spiral flat coil where the original drawing posted is unclear and might lead to different understanding.

Chet posted this earlier but then deleted it, I think it is possibly significant and so I will repost.

http://www.accelinstruments.com/Applications/WaveformAmp/Magnetic-Field-Generator.html

It claims to double the current in the resonant inductor and therefore doubling the associated magnetic field.

Now when I first had seen the circuit I thought I had seen it before.

Thanks for sharing this Peter, it was really quite interesting. I've found some seemingly unrelated threads and have tied them together.

I started reading about regenerative and super-regenerative radio receivers a while back and they sounded rather magical. Here's a good article from 'Cathode Ray', Wireless World (June, 1946) that goes into a good level of detail to explain the basics: http://www.r-type.org/articles/art-285.htm

This image stood out:

https://i.ibb.co/Dz4gG2Q/Trumpet-wave.png
Public Release & Translation of Dutch Patents by Arie De Geus

If oscillation is started from, say, 10 μVolts at A and allowed to grow at compound interest, say, 5%, until B, each cycle will be 1.05 times greater than the one before it. Suppose there are 150 cycles. Then the amplitude of the final one will be 10 × 1.05149, which is 10 × 1440. If the starting level had been, say, twice as great, the output would have been double, too. Output is exactly proportional to input.

You can see that there is exponential growth when the positive feedback is greater than 1, i.e. R>1.

This is what ChatGPT had to say:

A Regenerative receiver uses deliberate positive feedback, also known as “regeneration”, to increase the gain of the RF amplifier. A useful side-effect is to sharpen the tuning. This regeneration is adjustable; the art of tuning a regenerative receiver for a weak station is to get the positive feedback as high as possible without allowing oscillation to start.

On the other hand, a Super-regenerative receiver allows the oscillation to start, but “quenches” it at a frequency above the desired channel bandwidth (above the 5kHz or so audio bandwidth of an AM radio). Received RF energy helps the oscillation to start earlier, and build up faster to a high amplitude before the quenching happens, so the effect is to give a super-regenerative receiver enormously high gain and sensitivity. However, it cannot distinguish between tiny signals on the tuned frequency or larger ones slightly off station, so this sensitivity comes at some cost in interference rejection.

The super-regenerative receiver is based on the simpler regenerative radio. It uses a second lower frequency oscillation within the regeneration loop that interrupts or quenches the main RF oscillation. The super-regenerative detector is no longer linear in its behaviour.

My idea is to build a form of super-regenerative receiver without quenching and instead of receiving radio waves, my device would simply be a tuned parallel tank circuit that is hooked up to an inverting power supply.

The coil would be simply a single turn of tin plated copper pipe, with many Sendust cores (good for high frequency) threaded onto it. The coil pipe would pass through each of the cores, and the cores would have a secondary coil wound on in order to extract energy from the system. Several sources have mentioned that having secondaries on the inductor doesn't affect resonance.

Since there is only a single turn on the primary coil, there is no inter-turn or inter-winding capacitance to deal with. There might be some capacitance between primary and secondary coils, but I guess that can be dealt with by inserting a grounded screen (aluminium foil?) inbetween.

Here's a rough circuit of what I want to implement: https://tinyurl.com/ypavyl8r. It doesn't have any form of positive feedback in it yet, and operates entirely on resonance.

This circuit is different to the one described by the ACCEL instruments page, which has both capacitors of equal capacitance. In my circuit the first series capacitor is of low capacitance (10% of total capacitance), and the parallel capacitor is higher capacitance (90% of total capacitance). This seems to amplify both voltage and current. If the inductance is larger than capacitance then this results in more amperage, whereas if capacitance is greater than inductance then this results in more voltage. This appears to be the inverse of the normal mode of operation, where capacitors 'convert' voltage to current and inductors 'convert' current to voltage.

High level summary of the main features of this design:

1. Efficient use of source battery - capacitor is charged from battery, and then capacitor is discharged through the load. Electrons can't complete the circuit from anode to cathode due to the non-conductive gap (dielectric) in the capacitor. I expect this to improve efficiency.
2. High switching frequency - more power per unit time.
3. Use of current amplifying circuit described here: https://accelinstruments.com/Applications/WaveformAmp/Magnetic-Field-Generator.html

If you look at this circuit (from the super-regen article linked above):

https://i.ibb.co/DDnsNK4/Regen-circuit.png

...take the antenna and resonant tank on the left hand side and rotate CCW 90 deg, you get:

https://i.ibb.co/H2br036/Regen-tank-circuit.png

which looks awfully similar to:

https://i.ibb.co/cCPYwXx/ACCEL-circuit.png

As you pointed out, Arie De Geus also had similar arrangements in his circuits.

Best regards,

Lee

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:16:50