PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:46:53
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: supper catalyst for my work  (Read 2434 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi all

here is the supper simple and cheap catalyst which I use for my work and thought I would give this to others for helping on my computer.

Using ceramic base you can make supper efficient fuel cells as well, as shown here:-

http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/news-archive/2013/june/graphene-fuel-cell-catalyst-claimed-to-outperform-platinum-equivalent

Later on I will explain how you do it O0

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
This is amazing, if this can be applied to fuel cell technology and it works, it will be amazing.

Buy me a beer
This is amazing, if this can be applied to fuel cell technology and it works, it will be amazing.

Yes it is very easy to make Peter, in time we can make this in a group here.

I think it is the same as the Bloom Box system, I am developing it as a syn gas catalyst. So much work to do and not enough time or money. Remember the photo of my copper coated carbon nano tubes in suspension! it is all part of the investigation into this.

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer

Group: Professor

Thanks for the information, Mike!

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
The video needs some context, but it looks like fun on the livingroom table lol
The greater the air (or gas component thereof) the more vigorous the reaction ?

Like many others, I follow Robert Murray-Smith's work on YouTube. He has a waterproof graphene ink that he sells. It seems an obvious to coat components with the ink and 'away ya go' :)
The easiest graphene making process so far that I know of, is his acetone and water method. 75% acetone, 25% deionized pure water.
You then put approx 3g of graphite particles in the mixture of 300 size. Spin it all up with a fast blender or such for a couple of hours and it sits in suspension as graphene.
My own test run used a pills bottle and a Dremmel, with the 'chimney sweep brush' metal attachment...might be a tip if the wife likes her blender.

It's all incredibly intriguing and i'm looking forward to your updates Mike, to link up some dots in the bigger picture  O0

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Buy me a beer
The video needs some context, but it looks like fun on the livingroom table lol
The greater the air (or gas component thereof) the more vigorous the reaction ?

Like many others, I follow Robert Murray-Smith's work on YouTube. He has a waterproof graphene ink that he sells. It seems an obvious to coat components with the ink and 'away ya go' :)
The easiest graphene making process so far that I know of, is his acetone and water method. 75% acetone, 25% deionized pure water.
You then put approx 3g of graphite particles in the mixture of 300 size. Spin it all up with a fast blender or such for a couple of hours and it sits in suspension as graphene.
My own test run used a pills bottle and a Dremmel, with the 'chimney sweep brush' metal attachment...might be a tip if the wife likes her blender.

It's all incredibly intriguing and i'm looking forward to your updates Mike, to link up some dots in the bigger picture  O0

High Mark & steven

Sorry yes the vid I did not explain. It is firstly a ball mill, SS ball bearings, add graphite and iodine and put to work for an hour, and that is what you get. The sparking is electrical charge exchange, quite impressive don't you think O0

This is used as a catalytic coating for a hydrogen cell, more than 30% more efficient than what is made now, well I think the plates in the Bloom box are this O0 on a porus ceramic base made from sea sand. I use the same method but with other catalysts to form the reactive in my syn gas reactor (CH4, methane), I think you can imagine the electron exchange going on :D graphene has many many possibilities for all sorts of things, electron exchange is I think a huge area of use because of it's atomic structure. I'm not a chemist, but you might say I've seen the light ;D

regards

Mike 8)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:46:53