PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-06-21, 05:44:07
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Philanthropy and Philosophy.  (Read 1754 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
This guy is No1 in the stock market, and he is trying to fight big coperations, it looks like he needs to get the word out and traffic to his website  O0

Ronnie Moas is the Founder of Philanthropy and Philosophy and Founder and Director of Research at highly regarded (and highly ranked) independent stock market research provider Standpoint Research.

What is www.philanthropyandphilosophy.com?
Philanthropy & Philosophy was created in order to educate; seek justice; tell the truth; raise awareness and activism; and encourage more charitable giving and philanthropy. I am nauseated and infuriated by what I see in our society and will try to change the system until I am out of breath. Speaking nicely to the upper classes and corporations has gotten the poor and unfortunate in this world -- and those speaking on their behalf -- nowhere. I am going to take a more aggressive approach and hopefully the results will be better. If I am forced to humiliate those at the top -- I will.

http://www.philanthropyandphilosophy.com/index.php
http://www.standpointresearch.com/

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
If this guy causes even a small loss or embarrassment to these corporations, you will hear of a plane crash or heart attack.

In nature, we don't see one squirrel gathering all the nuts for himself, and hiring other thug squirrels to protect the pile he sits on.

This would seem very "unnatural" yet we see it as normal in the capitalist mentality.

Greed knows no bounds and that will be it's eventual self destruction. The nuts will rot when placed in a pile and not used.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
If this guy causes even a small loss or embarrassment to these corporations, you will hear of a plane crash or heart attack.
I think it is getting harder for them to get away with this, too many people are catching on, anyway even the awareness he is making can only be good.

Personally i am convinced the only way to beat these companies is to start up equivalent companies doing the same but as cooperatives where the company is owned by the employees and each and every person gets paid a living wage instead of the profits being syphoned[honed off to the elite.
The cooperative sector grew by 21% in 2012 in the UK and is continually growing each year.

We need a cooperative run Amazon, Startbucks, EBay, Google, Wall Mart etc, the time is ripe for people to ethically jump ship.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I think it is getting harder for them to get away with this, too many people are catching on, anyway even the awareness he is making can only be good.

Personally i am convinced the only way to beat these companies is to start up equivalent companies doing the same but as cooperatives where the company is owned by the employees and each and every person gets paid a living wage instead of the profits being syphoned[honed off to the elite.
The cooperative sector grew by 21% in 2012 in the UK and is continually growing each year.

We need a cooperative run Amazon, Startbucks, EBay, Google, Wall Mart etc, the time is ripe for people to ethically jump ship.

You are spot on Peter, that is the better solution. A win-win solution would be profits go to the employees of the co-operative and to the customers as a reduced cost to purchase.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
You are spot on Peter, that is the better solution. A win-win solution would be profits go to the employees of the co-operative and to the customers as a reduced cost to purchase.

And the first guy that jumps in there to change everything back over to a corporate structure gets a public beheading via guillotine.  And once we got their attention, then we do the same thing with our governments.  All we need are the numbers and the defiance with those numbers to ignore the elite and take charge of our own destiny.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-06-21, 05:44:07