PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 19:36:54
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wireless energy by DadHav  (Read 5334 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
I had to post this,as it's something i would like to try soon.
John(DadHav) is a member here,although he dosnt visit much. But i thought this should be shown,along with some of his well built pulse motors.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekpVLnmdr2k

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Guest
Yeah it's good interesting stuff to experiment with.

Don't all his "grounds" go to the same place ? Because unless he has some actual ground between the individual ground connections it's just the same as many others have done. A Meyl like arrangement. I ran motors, filament bulbs, LED banks and even fluro's from my setup "which was similar but I drove mine at full resonant frequency with a DC chopper on the transmitter primary'. also I used an Armstrong Oscillator variant. And even transferred power from one steel shed to another via a single wire laying on the ground. He should know the neon will come on if he holds it even close to the coil. so should a fluro.

If he tunes his output coil he will get a sine wave output from it if the transmitter is outputting an auto tuned sine wave. And the power to the load on the output can be regulated by de-tuning the output tank.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 19:36:54