PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 08:26:22
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: YOUTUBE FRAUDSTERS  (Read 2383 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
So as not to highjack other threads I have started one here O0

This to start things off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuPu5lNgfA8

He sounds like a used car salesman or maybe insurance >:-)

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Mike.

Yes he did sound rather reassuring !!   ;)

However if I read into his beautifully crafted script correctly it sounds like a simple water storage hydro electric station !!  (Pump storage).

Probably got a good head of water, roof height ? Dumping into a Pelton wheel attached to a generator. Some of the energy generated driving a pump to return the water from the sump to the header tank ??

It is such a great idea the CEGB built a massive one in North Wales !! Dinorwig Power Station.   ;)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Ambassador

The fellow in the Vid [the builder jumping around with the rubber gloves] belongs to OU.com .
can't remember his Name ATM however he had trouble getting it going after some sort of failure
with the alternator ,which he felt was actually the "secret" to it self running ,this went on for years
as I recall [his name escapes me ??]

Chet

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Dear Mike.

Yes he did sound rather reassuring !!   ;)

However if I read into his beautifully crafted script correctly it sounds like a simple water storage hydro electric station !!  (Pump storage).

Probably got a good head of water, roof height ? Dumping into a Pelton wheel attached to a generator. Some of the energy generated driving a pump to return the water from the sump to the header tank ??

It is such a great idea the CEGB built a massive one in North Wales !! Dinorwig Power Station.   ;)

Cheers Grum.

Hi Graham

Yes I know the Wales setup, pump up with off peak power and generate at full peak power, down through the mountain. O0

No this guy is like chet has stated, OU.com

But the one using that piece of video I don't think it is him or anything to do with him. I think this is a plain old fraud, try going to his site!!!!!!!

I think he has aleady done a runner ;)

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Ambassador

James Hardy is the fellow in the Vid ,He is Not the Video Moderator.

thx
Chet

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 08:26:22