PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 02:40:53
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
Author Topic: Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector  (Read 322715 times)

@MC

Man oh man, you are on a roll, but I think you (and others) need to understand what change means for a coil.

The shield rotors you presently have as half circles are not enough to create any major change if looked at by the coils.

See in the below modification of your drawing, those yellows sections are areas between two magnet where there is no coil so this is a waste. Then look at all the coils that are exposed to the magnets because those shields are not there. That is not change man.

Also, because your magnets are N-S and because the coils are placed between every second NS pair, your are actually creating more neutral under the coils then anything else. It does not matter how many shields you use, those individual shields will not create the changes you are imagining they will do for the coils.

With all due respect to @T-1000 and others, I know playing with toys is so much fun but there comes a time when reality needs to be accessed for what it really is.

I see there is misunderstanding what passing cores should do by design so perhaps some clarification will help. The rotor cores have three functions in my design:
1) transfer magnetic field from each magnet into coil
2) make neutral zone between two magnets when coil has reached maximum potential by induction so the coils attractive magnetic force from collapsing induced field will be on 90 degrees to the rotor movement
3) assist induction when leaving neutral zone for the second half of cycle which is opposite and that will create magnetic repelling force towards rotor movement from coil instead of attraction when leaving coil zone. This completes induction cycle.

For all logic please see debug my attached drawing step by step and see how magnetic field forces from magnets and coil will get aligned for each period of time when core is moving from the left to right:

Group: Tinkerer

Hi everyone,

From all the replication attempts that I've seen, researchers are not doing power calculations (watts in and watts out), so as far as I'm concerned they won't see the reality until they do.

Luc
Just because you haven't seen it on Youtube doesn't mean they haven't been done. Thank you for your concern

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I will be sharing my replication attempt of Erfinder's multi strand bucking gen coils at this topic: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2782.0

Thanks for video Vladimir,

You can add many magnets/disks/coils in series as you wish, when there is no cogging it can be multiplied.
Also to remove cogging even more you might tweak the driving part which is single coil attracted to the magnets and that can be balanced as well.. :)
When you efficiently rectify generator coils output and can get more that 3 watts output your drive circuit will be ready for self loop. And also BEMF can be recovered as well if you charge series of capacitors then get energy back from their middle junction (see how B_e_d_i_n_i style circuits are doing that).

Cheers!

Group: Professor

MDF will suck up water like a sponge and it did...
Yup.  I'd like to know with what can MDF be impregnated so it does not soak up water like that ?

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Yup.  I'd like to know with what can MDF be impregnated so it does not soak up water like that ?

Dear Verpies.

The dreaded MDF ! I hate the stuff. It doesn't even burn well .  :)

My solution has been a two coat scenario, first 50/50 mix of a quality Yacht varnish with suitable thinners and then a finish coat of 100% varnish.

MDF does have it's uses as it is easy to machine with sharp tooling and sands into almost any desired shape. I used to use it for pattern making. Those patterns were then cast into Aluminium masters. But that's another story!!

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Guest
Have a look at this guys.  It's from a wind generator.  Pay particular attention to the intermediate "interrupters" and the hub offsets where the permanent magnets are.  Quite interesting if I do say so.

Hi guys,

The summer is near already, should you renew experiments on magnetic switching? Been a while since last results...

« Last Edit: 2015-09-08, 13:18:58 by T-1000 »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 02:40:53