PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 12:44:00
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MAGVID Device of Stephan Marinov  (Read 8238 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
http://blog.lege.net/Mathias_Bage/GLCRA-MAGVID-annotated.pdf

and attached:

(there is a great deal of information in this zip file, even some old TPU posts that were recovered)

EDIT:

It is my personal belief that Marinov's MAGVID device, Steven Mark's TPU, Hendershot's Generator, the Energia Celeste motors and generator, and the TVQ Group Gravity Modulating Device (the old BBS posts from "ShadowHawk") are all related.

I agree with your observation, Grumpy.

Most of the devices above have the same requirements of:

1. A rotation component
2. A static field
3. The potential for disaster if the static field is interrupted abruptly

The TVQ coil as presented in some variations did not have a rotating field, however, in appending postings from TVQ members it is recommended to contain the device in a high current rotating magnetic field.

Buy me some coffee
Grumpy: I have been trawling through old posts on ou.com re the TPU.
I notice you were very much involved. Can I ask you, did you get anywhere with the device?
Any tips would be welcome.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I urge everyone to take a look at the AVEC devices (there are two different configurations) as disclosed by "spherics" here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?board=93.0

Group: Professor

Equivalence of a rotating magnetic field created by a rotating bar magnet and two pairs of stationary windings driven in quadrature.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 12:44:00