PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-29, 17:38:24
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Author Topic: Partnered Output Coils  (Read 363657 times)
Group: Guest
@ALL,

I had to have a laugh, goodness its funny!

How many "Dummies" over at ou.com are struggling with this! All Poking Sticks! He said.... Hahaha  :D

No wonder I left them to their misery's! I have never, in my life, met such a bunch of cry babies! Especially when many hundreds of other devices use exactly the same principals! I wonder if they can get past their frustrations and Finger pointing and make a device work  ;)

Perhaps they should replicate Bill Alek's Device and see if they can get the same measurements he demonstrated several tens of times witnessed by EE's and Engineers, that was apparently a "Measurement Error"? Or Akula0083's devices that use the same technology that also run themselves, or maybe they should stop.... Think about Why its not working, deduce it down to the most basic form and see what's going on!

One must Understand First before these devices will go OU, I have said a hundred times, its not just build and Go! Just look at the trouble Itsu has experienced, he is highly skilled with Electronics and Building Devices.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Regardless if it is so-called new or old technology, I find it very difficult to understand why any claimant would choose not to demonstrate the veracity of their claim. In fact, if it was myself, given my considerable experience in the free energy community, and my own logical, skeptical yet open-minded perspective, it would not be necessary for anyone to request proof in the form of test data, as it would be provided pre-emptively in my very first or second post coinciding with my claim. I would fully expect to be asked to provide test data, and rightly so.

Not volunteering or not providing substantive proof upon request only fuels suspicion that the claimant may be fabricating their claim. I for one would not want to be in that position. Having said that, I am in awe of various members of forums where the degree of tolerance for unsubstantiated claims is astonishing. I see this both on OU and OUR. And it is wort mentioning that OUR generally has a zero tolerance policy for un substantiated claims (as per the terms of servicecsection), but in this particular case the admin has decided to give substantial leeway to the claimant. Why? Because eventually the readers and replicators will objectively vet the claim, and the veracity of the said claim will be revealed to all. In the process all will hopefully have learned something, in one form or the other.

:)

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

@Poynt99,

Regardless if it is so-called new or old technology, I find it very difficult to understand why any claimant would choose not to demonstrate the veracity of their claim. In fact, if it was myself, given my considerable experience in the free energy community, and my own logical, skeptical yet open-minded perspective, it would not be necessary for anyone to request proof in the form of test data, as it would be provided pre-emptively in my very first or second post coinciding with my claim. I would fully expect to be asked to provide test data, and rightly so.

Not volunteering or not providing substantive proof upon request only fuels suspicion that the claimant may be fabricating their claim. I for one would not want to be in that position. Having said that, I am in awe of various members of forums where the degree of tolerance for unsubstantiated claims is astonishing. I see this both on OU and OUR. And it is wort mentioning that OUR generally has a zero tolerance policy for un substantiated claims (as per the terms of servicecsection), but in this particular case the admin has decided to give substantial leeway to the claimant. Why? Because eventually the readers and replicators will objectively vet the claim, and the veracity of the said claim will be revealed to all. In the process all will hopefully have learned something, in one form or the other.

I agree and sympathise with your pain, but, how many times in history have people provided Demonstrations, free runners, all very simple devices that are clearly easy to build for anyone skilled in the Engineering profession, and how many have tried and failed. nearly all of them!

Why would this be?

Not because it doesn't work, but because one does not understand!

If I gave you all my Data like Bill Alek has, would I be better off? Absolutely Not! Why? Because that's not enough for you to be able to make it work! It would be: "Measurement Error" or "Its  Power from the Power Lines" or "Power from the Local Radio Station" or "Hidden Battery" the list of foolish rubbish goes on for days...

Two guys here, are the best replications to date! I was going to name them but this is not fair on them! They possibly are already OU. They have listened, paid attention, read the Data I have provided and not let out a single scream, cry, winge, objection, or anything of the like. They just built and Learned!

These Guys have done their bit! Used Intuition!

Don't you think that your "Experience" would tell you that something is Right or Wrong? Mine does. What's your Gut tell you Poynt99? Why have you followed this, for this long, if you think its a fake?

You know how frustrated I get Poynt99 with people that don't listen and pay attention! Then Cry and carry on like Juvenile's! Really if those that don't like it, simply don't follow it! Go away and read the local paper. I don't care!

If you want a Cup of Water you don't go to the Desert do you? Lenz's Law is considered nearly a 1:1 Ratio of Negative Force in all Generators, we have to put more in, to get an output - Why? What is Lenz's Law?

Some are so assfixiated on OU that they will "Miss" what's really going on in the device! Like I have said MANY TIMES!!! Get it working first! Learn what's going on first then improve on it!

The foolish people running at 40KHz or above will end up failing as they just have not paid attention! They simply think they know better - what a joke  :D Ever heard of Inductor Time Constant?  :o

I have had perhaps 30 people that clearly know what they are talking about, say: "don't bother, you're wasting your time! They just wont get it!"

I really am starting to feel the same way!

« Last Edit: 2015-02-03, 03:36:14 by EMJunkie »

@All

Quote from: EMJunkie link=http://overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/msg436390/#msg436390
Was just looking through the Utkin paper.  This pic below caught my eye.

There may be a need for a 3rd coil to get a desired effect.  There may be nothing special about just 2 opposing coils alone.

Seems another is starting to learn something!

Mags, ask yourself why this would be? Why does one need a Third Coil? I have answered this question many times! Here and at ou.com - Currently, you Mags, are the smartest person that does any work at ou.com so well done!!!

@Poynt99

And it is wort mentioning that OUR generally has a zero tolerance policy for un substantiated claims (as per the terms of servicecsection), but in this particular case the admin has decided to give substantial leeway to the claimant. Why? Because eventually the readers and replicators will objectively vet the claim, and the veracity of the said claim will be revealed to all. In the process all will hopefully have learned something, in one form or the other.

If you really want to, and I know you do because of your frustration, go ahead, shut this thread down, deactivate my account!

Do you know what, it will be you that comes out of this worst off, you will loose perhaps the last chance at this before the proverbial's hit the end of the line! At least two readers know what's really going on here even if you don't!

Some will never succeed in their search, not because the search is not required but because they doom themselves for failure before they begin!

@Poynt99,

I agree and sympathise with your pain,
I have strong doubts about that.

but, how many times in history have people provided Demonstrations, free runners, all very simple devices that are clearly easy to build for anyone skilled in the Engineering profession, aind how many have tried and failed. nearly all of them!
I've never seen a self runner or convincing demonstration myself (except perhaps for the tpu), so it makes sense that most have failed. Why should folks buy into something that clearly has not been proven to work as claimed?

If I gave you all my Data like Bill Alek has, would I be better off?
That depends entirely on what your goal is. If your goal is to present your honest attempt at ou to a group of peers for replication and confirmation of your findings, then yes you would be better off.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

I am not going to shut your thread down unless ultimately either noone can replicate your results, or if they can not and you still choose not to reveal substantiating evidence to support your claim.

@Poynt99

but, how many times in history have people provided Demonstrations, free runners, all very simple devices that are clearly easy to build for anyone skilled in the Engineering profession, aind how many have tried and failed. nearly all of them!

I've never seen a self runner or convincing demonstration myself (except perhaps for the tpu), so it makes sense that most have failed. Why should folks buy into something that clearly has not been proven to work as claimed?

And so, because you have never seen one it sounds like you're implying that they can not exist? Because they are not Convincing enough? I am not asking "Folks" to buy into anything! I am providing many hundreds or hours worth of Documented Information that has been collected after many thousands of hours of Experiment. I am NOT! I repeat NOT asking for anything! "Folks" can believe what ever they wish! I will not and have not tried to convince ANYONE of ANYTHING! Period! And for you to imply this is just out right Rude!

People, most people, are adults here and they can make their mind up for themselves and to suggest anything other than that is ridiculous!

If I gave you all my Data like Bill Alek has, would I be better off?

That depends entirely on what your goal is. If your goal is to present your honest attempt at ou to a group of peers for replication and confirmation of your findings, then yes you would be better off.

My "Goal" you say! Now what possibly could my "Goal" be?

1: I have not asked for Money!
2: I have not asked for Materials!
3: I have not asked for Equipment of any kind!
4: I have not asked for a SINGLE THING in return...!!!
5: I have shown Demonstration after Demonstration that show Anomalous Effects!
6: I have spent many thousands of my own Money and Time doing my own Experiments!
7: I have spent many thousands of Hours doing experiments and Learning!
8: I have spend Many hundreds of Hours writing Documents, Drawing Graphics and preparing information to follow!
9: I have spend hundreds of hours on this and ou.com trying to help others replicate devices!
10: I have given advice on Replications to help others!
11: I have prepared Experiments for others to do to try to learn what's going on!

and the List goes on....

My "Goal" you ask, isn't it clearly obvious! My "Goal" is to help the Human Race (that is unfortunately full of total idiots) to try to move into the next age without total destruction before we get there! My "Goal" !!!!

For a "Group: Administrator" you're unbelievable! What's YOUR "Goal"  :o

I am not going to shut your thread down unless ultimately either noone can replicate your results, or if they can not and you still choose not to reveal substantiating evidence to support your claim.

BEC shouldn't it be BVF - Go stick your Pinky in your Brownie Poynty
« Last Edit: 2015-02-03, 08:20:45 by EMJunkie »

Group: Tinkerer

well that escalated quickly. I'm hoping to get to this experiment soon and I'm really enjoying the discussion here. I have the jaycar coils sitting next to me :) Looking forward to civil discourse :)

Guys,
Please respect each others work and everything will get to own places eventually. No need to press on each other and the work we are doing is not easy...

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu -- I really like what you're doing with the Hall probe  O0
Very clever.
(Can I ask -- where did you find that probe?  supplier?)

Steve, the Hall sensor idea was thought up in the McFree thread by yfree, Peterae, verpies and ION.

I use a UGN3503UA Hall Effect sensor and a simple diagram that i found and which was modified by ION here:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2194.msg33882#msg33882

I works nicely, however there can be some interference and noise pickup, therefor i recommend (still planning to build   :) )
the diagram as mentioned by verpies

Regards Itsu

@Itsu,

Nice Work!

Some things to keep an eye on:

1: Your Coils are still not right from what I can see - For CW/CW Coils, One of the POC Coils normally needs to be Flipped over relative to the first!
2: You are right in saying put a Primary on top of one of the Coils. Once the device is operation Charge will balance the device.

Your Diagrams look good! Please post and share if you can!

Please try and experiment on your current arrangement first before changing however.

Hi Chris,

1:  ok, so i will flip over one coil and find the bucking setup with my Hall sensor
2:  i will use some thin wire (else not much turns can be wound) and create a primary over one of the partner coils.

Not sure what diagrams you are referring to, the aiding / opposing diagram can be found here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1541.msg32176#msg32176

for the hall sensor diagram, see the above post.

Regards Itsu

Hi guys! Please respect each other!!!  :-\
I know it is not scientific mesure but the purpuse of these short video is to show an interesting phenomen in what Chris bring to us... (by the way sorry for the realy poor naration... it is my first video...   )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7aJmDRK04o&feature=youtu.be

The first idea for the primary trigger coil came from Skywatcher here:  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19931-bucking-coil-inverter.html
I use this way for trigger cause until i receive my audio amply it is an easy way to continue to play with these device!
Hope it will show how it is easy to replicate .  We need more equipped and skillful people working on it...
ps: if you read, Skywatcher we miss you here...

Thank again Chris for sharing your works with us!   I realy have fun playing whit these concept.

Group: Professor

Hi guys! Please respect each other!!!  :-\
I've never seen a Poynt99 nor TK initiate any AdHominem commentary.

I know it is not scientific
What is not scientific is reacting to any technical or methodological criticism as to a personal attack.

Using an old line tx as the core, would the effect fail to appear if the primary was on the opposite side rather than between the two secondries?
It allows more versatility in moving all three around slightly.

Hi guys, Hi EMJ :)

Normally i concentrate only to my experiments, and not participate on personal level conversations. But i drunk too much coffee today and wtf. Nobody can be harmed with my opinion. So, as i see it there are not two or 10 different OU forums. There is only one and big OU world community with people hungry for knowledge!! Ok in every community there are guys that doesn't respect their selves so how can they respect the efforts of an unknown man who is willingly sharing his work. But those people are quite few compare to the thousand members of those forums. Please don't make it general because it is just not! Personally, my mother forum is OU.com and i have learned everything i know inside there from people like Tinsel like jbigness like Forest  and many many others. So i salute them from this thread and i thank them a lot. The reason that i am here from the start of this thread was the fact that i believed in Chris Sykes. And i was sure from the beginning that Chris wanted to share something important. And this is true guys. Behind this kind of systems there is something serious happening that wants to be revealed. Grasp his ideas and experiment with. Eventually some of us will end up with success. The others unfortunately have to wait for the next Sykes or for the next erlfinder. Its a matter of awareness.  ;)

As chris said, timing is the key. Start your wonderful minds working in a constructive way. One has to push the other the same exact moment so to reach your mental limits. Same applies to your coils.  :D

Regards

Group: Ambassador

Chris
Poynt has spent hundreds of hours Tutoring persons here and elsewhere[FREE
one on one to work thru problems just like this, measuring Pin and Pout
it is an art ,here we have other persons that do this every day and have been around these forums for decades and seen it all,I can assure you no one at this forum is
here to waste time or resource .

The criteria for investigating a claim is held to VERY high standards here ,NOT
because there is suppression or such type discouragement .
  here it is because we actually do believe, down to the Last man that there are things which need more experimenting and testing.
   Unless you have a valid test protocol... you end up wasting years of your life
and if you encourage others ,you end up wasting their lives too...

I have spoken with Both Principles at Auroratec ,and do have an open invitation to
investigate his claim, perhaps if we need to go that far we will ?
oddly enuff we do have some one here that will be in that area in the coming
months [  :)   Arizona ]

But This post is not about Bill Alek and his Claim .

here is a great example of what these investigations should look like as well as the personal experience of some veterans here.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2776.msg45330;topicseen#msg45330

It is said the Truth will set you free,..there is one thing I am absolutely certain of
The truth will survive all scrutiny !
you have a claim,and you want to be absolutely certain that you are not encouraging others to spend time away from viable research or their families....

Do the right thing.....
here you can find several threads where just that is being done,step by step
inch by inch...

How nice if you could do the same Here,in a place filled with men of like mind
and hands and minds eager to advance this tech.

respectfully
Chet  

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From EMjunkie

5: I have shown Demonstration after Demonstration that show Anomalous Effects!

I've been following this thread carefully and must have missed the demonstrations and the anomalous effects.

Why not just show your device that provides a COP=1.7 as you claimed and a precise set of build instructions?

We will replicate to your exact specification and perform a high level of testing, therefore your device will be verified by many.

Pages and pages of your request to "try this and try that" does not spell confidence in your hypothesis nor your device.

We have very qualified test and measurement people here willing to test your claimed device and give it an honest evaluation.

We await your "exact spec" document release.

« Last Edit: 2015-02-03, 15:37:45 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I have spoken with Both Principles at Auroratec ,and do have an open invitation to
investigate his claim, perhaps if we need to go that far we will ?

Just a quick mention, I spent significant dollars on some large Amorphous C-Cores to replicate Bill's Split Flux Transformer.  Many hours of setup, winding, and testing were done privately.  If I would have encountered any unexplainable behavior or exceedingly positive results, everything would have been documented in my workbench area for OUR member review.  Unfortunately, I now have extended experience and some potentially useful parts for a future project.

In writing to Bill, I had hoped to glean some information to make this journey more fulfilling and to ensure him that any successful replication on my part would be used to validate his claims.  I received only trivial responses and zero commitment.  This is not progress, hence why I'm so adamant about OpenSource and open disclosure.

Here at OUR, if you have something you cannot fully explain, there are some real experts that can and do help.  Sure, it could be a measurement error; if so, you will learn and not make the same mistake again.  If it's not an error, you will have a solid group to help you take this to the next level.  Expectations around here are really pretty simple:  Be honest, leave any agenda behind, state the facts in as much detail as you can and ask your question.  Everything else will sort itself out naturally.

well that escalated quickly. I'm hoping to get to this experiment soon and I'm really enjoying the discussion here. I have the jaycar coils sitting next to me :) Looking forward to civil discourse :)

@Jimboot - Yes, I thought we were doing quite well here.

@All

Apologies to all following, I don't like being Hounded! I am not putting up with it!

Like I have stated many times, I am still learning! I don't have all the answers Yet!

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
@All
Apologies to all following, I don't like being Hounded! I am not putting up with it!

I am not following this thread, I have no interest in it. I was pointed this way by a friend to have a look at all the trouble the "newbies" were causing.

Whether you have been hounded or not I do not know, but it appears you are making overunity claims without any proof, please correct me if I am wrong. That does not fly around here and what you get away with claiming on other forums, you will be asked to prove here. We are not putting up with it!

ION is highly respected on this forum, his post you have ignored even though it is perfectly reasonable and polite. Here it is again:

From EMjunkie

I've been following this thread carefully and must have missed the demonstrations and the anomalous effects.

Why not just show your device that provides a COP=1.7 as you claimed and a precise set of build instructions?

We will replicate to your exact specification and perform a high level of testing, therefore your device will be verified by many.

Pages and pages of your request to "try this and try that" does not spell confidence in your hypothesis nor your device.

We have very qualified test and measurement people here willing to test your claimed device and give it an honest evaluation.

We await your "exact spec" document release.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

@ALL

evolvingape you're a total Colostomy Bag!

Its got nothing to do with you!

I am out of here!

EDIT:
No I am not, because there are still good people here, you're just not one of them!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 02:35:07 by EMJunkie »

@ALL

My last post was going to have some data in there, screenshots and pictures!

evolvingape nearly ruined it for all. I suggest that whoever is in charge of this Colostomy Bag give it a boot in the exhaust Valve to stop the Oose!

Ok, if we can keep the idiots at bay, I will share a bit more.

Input: 6.7 DC Volts @ 0.110 DC Amps = 0.737 DC Watts! Avg over time. Agreed?

My Hantek Current probe is set to 1mv / 10ma - Yes it's been calibrated!

My Output: (several months back not recent) Yellow Trace is Current Red Trace is Voltage. "Probe Attenuation" is set correctly, 10x on Probe and Scope!

***  What am I seeing here and Why?

NOTE: There is no Capacitor in this Circuit! Obviously! Load is a 10 Watt, 10 Ohm Wire Wound Ceramic Resistor! Yes the Resistor gets Warm!!! Also the Phases are shown correctly.

P.S: I am NOT going into Measurement Debate! So forget it! I just want to discuss what's going on in the scope shots! I will share Circuit soon. I have already shared a Variant of it!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-04, 06:21:55 by EMJunkie »

O0
Cant wait to see these new circuit!
Thank!

Thanks Chris,

now i know what to expect and where to look for.
Nothing seen like that in my tests, but i doubt you will get this with sine wave input at FG level power,
it needs hard switching (MOSFET) at the input i guess.

Left coil flipped over, primary wound across the right coil
Hall sensor detects the opposing flux so we are in bucking mode

Tests done this way with the FG as input (sine wave and square wave), and later on with the MOSFET pulsing 10V dc.

No abnormalities detected like shown above by Chris.

video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uwjEch1mcU&feature=youtu.be

Regards Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-29, 17:38:24