PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 11:28:49
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 256649 times)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I would like to ask both members and guests to sign and share the petition linked below.

https://actions.sumofus.org/a/it-s-high-time-for-a-global-ban-on-bee-killing-pesticides-1/?source=taf

This is a subject close to my heart as I kept Bees for many years until a sting followed by another the next day caused a near fatal allergic reaction. I was told to stop, for obvious reasons!

Neonics.

In less than a week, European politicians are voting on whether to block a historic new ban on bee-killing neonics.

A small group of industry-backed politicians is trying to stop the critical new protections -- which would ban three deadly neonics from fields all across Europe -- before EU member states even get to vote on it.

We need the Bees and other pollinators, they provide our food.

Cheers Graham.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I also kept bees for many years.  I signed the petition.  Most people just don't have a clue how important our bees are for pollination.  Many many of our food crops depend on them to produce their seeds and fruit.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
We need the Bees and other pollinators, they provide our food.

Lets call it what it is, planned intentional genocide by mass starvation:

Genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Ambassador

A happy Fathers day to all [[even to Oz where its celebrated in September]

this always makes me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdRXuyBOyow

I know I'm weird.....

Not in this thread.

We are very lucky to have such a highly vetted membership at OUR forum.

Camless engines have been around for some time now-a lot of large ship engines use solenoid operated valves.

I designed and built my own camless 4 stroke engine 28 years ago,using Honda's XR350 engine as a base-it had only one moving part +plus the drive gears of course,and rotated a 1/4 the engine RPM.
It also only required 1/10 of the power that was needed to run the original valve train.

Brad

Your work Brad is a real inspiration for the community. I was thinking about our conversations from long ago about the potential to integrate a hot and a cold engine.

It might be possible if we substitute the solid piston for the liquid piston and gain a significant thermal properties advantage. no stress  O0

The heat can be used to cause phase transition of a liquid to a gas, and in a confined space this generates a pressure increase driving the power stroke.

The core system of my model is hhop gen 7, could be enhanced by the hydro pneumatic valves, better timing characteristics so faster cycles.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg62947#msg62947

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
We are very lucky to have such a highly vetted membership at OUR forum.

Your work Brad is a real inspiration for the community. I was thinking about our conversations from long ago about the potential to integrate a hot and a cold engine.

It might be possible if we substitute the solid piston for the liquid piston and gain a significant thermal properties advantage. no stress  O0

The heat can be used to cause phase transition of a liquid to a gas, and in a confined space this generates a pressure increase driving the power stroke.

The core system of my model is hhop gen 7, could be enhanced by the hydro pneumatic valves, better timing characteristics so faster cycles.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg62947#msg62947

The problem with HHO propagation is-it is too slow.

What we need ,is a liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it,and then contract's to it's original volume when the current flow is cut.
Once this is found,we then build a simple diaphragm engine to harness this effect.  O0

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

The problem with HHO propagation is-it is too slow.

What we need ,is a liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it,and then contract's to it's original volume when the current flow is cut.
Once this is found,we then build a simple diaphragm engine to harness this effect.
O0

HHO production rate (what i assume you mean by propagation) is very slow via Faraday Electrolysis straight DC. There are ways to "instantly" create a pressure increase ('very' rapid liquid / gas rate of change) there is a video floating around of an OUR members secret tech, or you can look at the Gorilla, same effect different ish process.

A liquid that expands instantly when an electrical current is passed through it, and then contracts to it's original volume when the current flow is cut, does not exist and would require a new mechanism of operation (frame of reference).

Currently there are only two main mechanisms that exhibit an overpressure condition through a phase transition change of state of the system liquid, electrolysis (real gas) and boiling (pseudo gas).

You are looking for both the mechanism and the fluid..

hhop gen 7 suggests that it is possible to have an inner heat engine based around the electrolysis principle, and an outer cold engine based around the boiling of a cold liquid fluid pump.

The key component is the heat exchanger sleeved between the annular gap of the hot / cold heat engine pump, which must efficiently transfer heat from one side of the system to the sink, while absorbing all mechanical stress developed by mechanical system operation and thermal system solid stress differential.

I don't have to invent anything new to explore this potential, just need my own lab and sufficient resources to support it.

Buy me a beer
This is on my doorstep

https://twitter.com/GVA112/status/880456416624078848

Very worrying
16 planes, 300+ fire fighters and two companies of the UN forces which are close by.
Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
It's still raining here Mike !!

:(

Buy me a beer
It's still raining here Mike !!

:(

Well this started at 19:30 yesterday, we can hardly breath here as we are exactly up wind of the fire, though 12km away. The temperature is 33c and wind is 50km/hr, when the sun goes down the planes  can't fly and when things can get out of control.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Just taken from my front door

Mike

Buy me a cigar
Hey Brad.

I'm catching up with you !!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cev0Z9rKvag

Buy me a cigar
Yet another sad day.

We had to say goodbye to Mir, our almost 13 year old Great Dane.

She had a great life and slipped away quietly at our local veterinary surgery.

The " Boys " are very quiet at the moment as Mir " ruled the roost " !

I think another Coffee is needed.....
« Last Edit: 2017-07-15, 14:20:23 by Grumage »

very sad Grum - Dogs love unconditionaly.

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Well
I know she was loved ,and I believe she knew it too.

was a good life indeed...

Group: Tinkerer

Aye, losing a dog is always so very sad.

They truly are Man's Best Friend.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Guest
Graham, I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure she had a good and long life with you.
Maggie and Murphy get extra hugs tonight.

Tough day Grum. Thoughtss are with you mate. I get to be reunited with ours in 48 hours. I'll give them an extra hug for Mir.

Buy me some coffee
Life has many sad time's Grum,and im sorry that you are going through one of those times.

Best wishes from Australia.

Brad

Buy me a cigar
Thank you all.

O0

Buy me a cigar
Look what Mother Nature brought.

A beautiful morning with the usual mayhem that snow brings these days.

Seasonal greetings to all members and guests from North Wales.   O0

Cheers Graham.

PS. The eagle eyed might just spot my 2 KW solar PV buried beneath the 4" or so of snow, no free energy today!

Thanks Graham,

looking fabulous, haven't seen the sun overhere for weeks.

Seasonal greetings back and to all members.

Regards Itsu

Aye, the snowfall is absolutely beautiful!  That is one thing that I truly miss.

Would that be your solar collection system of panels in the foreground?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a cigar

Would that be your solar collection system of panels in the foreground?

Hello muDped.

Yes, on the roof of my workshop. The modest system has, over the last 18 months generated 2.5 MW.

The Sun provides us with limitless energy, I feel we should be researching in the area of an efficient storage system.

Cheers Graham.

Buy me some coffee
Look what Mother Nature brought.

A beautiful morning with the usual mayhem that snow brings these days.

Seasonal greetings to all members and guests from North Wales.   O0

Cheers Graham.

PS. The eagle eyed might just spot my 2 KW solar PV buried beneath the 4" or so of snow, no free energy today!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 11:28:49