PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:31:23
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Daily rants and moans  (Read 31979 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Well I just had to post this.

I have just had my two monthly electric bill (69 days) of 356,07 euros. My normal consumption per day is around 9kw, this bill runs at 27,14kw a day :D and we were away for nearly two weeks of this period C.C

The amount they say I have used is 1000kw more than normal, I have checked the reading now and the last reading of the electric company, and it works out to 9.07kw/day, which is normal.

It seems that one of the didgets (thousand didget) of this 20 year old meter has moved from 3 to 5 in the last billing time.

I have done all the calcs and it is obvious that that is what has happened, exactly 1000kw too much.

I have complained that the meter is wrong and has to be changed, my history of consumption is always around 9kw per day, over 10years!!!!!!!

I am expecting, from what I have heard, that I have to pay the full amount, 3 times my normal consumption, and they will say that the meter is ok.

On top of this I will have to pay for one of their engineers to come and change the meter >:( I have been paying rent for this meter for 15 years, I have bought several new ones for the amount I have paid for rental every two months >:(

If I do not get satisfaction, I will be putting this in the hands of my lawyers, more cost, I am totally fed up

A not so cool

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Mike, I feel your angst. Things like this are one of the reasons we all need to renew our efforts and get focused on some truly viable alternative energy research and development.

OK guys, Of all the devices out there, which three horses would you pick that you think will win the race? Which are viable enough to be worth the investment of time and money?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I bet on solar, like mentioned before here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2420.msg39301#msg39301

my installation of 6Kw (24 panels of 250W) has delivered after 1 year and 8 months almost 10Mwh (9600Kwh).
The electric company transfered 564 Euro to my bank account last week being the amount of money for delivering
surplus electricity over the last year to them.

It feels good too.

After solar,  wind energy will be next and third, very promising this new salt water/fresh water mixing, see:
http://www.dutchwatersector.com/news-events/news/12388-dutch-king-opens-world-s-first-red-power-plant-driven-on-fresh-salt-water-mixing.html

Regards Itsu

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Mike, I feel your angst. Things like this are one of the reasons we all need to renew our efforts and get focused on some truly viable alternative energy research and development.

OK guys, Of all the devices out there, which three horses would you pick that you think will win the race? Which are viable enough to be worth the investment of time and money?

1. spherics' tetrahedral coil device
2. spherics' AVEC
3. ?

Itsu is likely correct, since the technology there is proven, i.e. it won't be a waste of money.  I spoke with Ed Hemphill not long ago and he is reaping the rewards for his grid-tie solar system.

For fun though, I'd like to see us understand how an inductor really works and put that to use.  Something that would fit nicely in an RV would be my first choice.

I guess I should have asked the question differently, but I appreciate Itsu's solar setup and the link to the RED system.

I was hoping to limit the answers to what "we collectively are seeking to find a presently UNTAPPED source of energy" to quote Physics Prof. I would further add that it should be within the reach of the average builder, not some multi million dollar venture capital scheme.

Matt: re: inductors
Smudge has done a lot of original and innovative work in this area. It is all in his documents scattered throughout the forum. They are worthy reads.

Maybe we should collect them all into one place.

Regards
ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Moderator

@Mike
If I do not get satisfaction, I will be putting this in the hands of my lawyers, more cost, I am totally fed up

It is strange isn't it, the institutions tell us they care, they are our friends... our providers. However given the chance they will leave you for dead in a new york minute, that is and always was their nature. I have seen a lot of BS in my life and I don't get mad or lose control I get even. I would use this as inspiration to see those self-serving psychopaths on an unemployment line... I will show you the same consideration you have shown me. I have no remorse for what I will do, I will destroy their livelihood for the sake of those who are oppressed by them with a clear conscience. You see when people do not learn their lesson they never learn---they must be shown the error in their ways. It all comes full circle and what does not kill us makes us stronger and more determined.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Moderator

Hey Mike I forgot to offer a solution.

Lawyers don't work because their as criminal as the people we wish to hold responsible for their action however I have found something which does work.

I use a simple method, I consult with a many businesses on the side and they/we do not fear you in the least they fear exposure which relates to their bottom line, fear is a primary motivator. Once we understand the psychology the solution is easy and I say--- look this is BS and I have been working with computers since they were invented... So I am well within my rights to blog the shit out of what happened here and make it go Viral. The share holders will be pissed, who will shit on the managers who will contact you and fire your ass for not dealing with this as you should have in the first place. So I don't care, you make the call but this is going my way one way or another...do you understand?.

It is a cheap alternative, contact the major media with details, hit some forums and write some blogs, It has never actually come to that because after my little talk they always comply 100% of the time because they know I mean what I say. I have no problem exposing their stupidity to the world it's just that it has never had to go that far. They always comply because it's all about power and money, consideration generally never comes into play in business.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee

I guess I should have asked the question differently, but I appreciate Itsu's solar setup and the link to the RED system.

I was hoping to limit the answers to what "we collectively are seeking to find a presently UNTAPPED source of energy" to quote Physics Prof. I would further add that it should be within the reach of the average builder, not some multi million dollar venture capital scheme.

Matt: re: inductors
Smudge has done a lot of original and innovative work in this area. It is all in his documents scattered throughout the forum. They are worthy reads.

Maybe we should collect them all into one place.

Regards
ION

I would think cold fusion has the best odds ATM, but I believe the TPU has a great hidden treasure. Most think it was just a ring of batteries, but the loads seem far to great for that to be true.

There is a third that I have been witness to, and that is going to be introduced very soon, although im not sure as to where ?

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

I would think cold fusion has the best odds ATM, but I believe the TPU has a great hidden treasure. Most think it was just a ring of batteries, but the loads seem far to great for that to be true.

There is a third that I have been witness to, and that is going to be introduced very soon, although im not sure as to where ?

Tinman, I agree, the TPU is an enigma and very worthy of study. Despite my having spent nearly nine years attempting to understand it and studying it in great detail, I feel I am no closer today than when I first saw it in 2006, but I do know what does not work because of my numerous failed builds and experiments. At this time, I lack the insight to crack the code on that one, but not for lack of trying.

Agreed, cold or warm fusion also hold great promise, there is more than enough energy locked in atoms to solve the planets energy needs forever. We just need to be more creative in getting at it.

Regards, ION

Group: Professor

As regards tapping an "untapped energy source", the front-running horses IMO are:

1.  Cold fusion (aka transmutation), which is quite a change for me from ten years ago; but I've seen a lot of intriguing data in the last decade.  The problem seems still to be replication - along with lack of willingness to allow the DUT to be freely tested and replicated (i.e., greediness).  The next ICCF conference will be in Italy next month - expect some announcements at that time.

2.  Collapsing electro-magnetic fields, evanescent waves, etc.; and here my bets are on tenacious individual builders/researchers rather than on any particular DUT. Careful measurements will be needed... My apologies that I cannot name all those researchers, but the list would include Slider, ION and Tinman, Smudge, Itsu and Lasersaber, Peter and Lidmotor.  Someone might very well surprise us also, like Mike or Chet, woopyjump, TK, EMD ...  and others...

I do think that SOMEONE somewhere will achieve both a technical breakthrough AND the window/ability to get the DUT out to PEOPLE in a big way, so the breakthrough can hardly thereafter be squashed...  

Group: Ambassador

Physics Prof
1.  Cold fusion (aka transmutation), which is quite a change for me from ten years ago; but I've seen a lot of intriguing data in the last decade.  The problem seems still to be replication - along with lack of willingness to allow the DUT to be freely tested and replicated (i.e., greediness).  The next ICCF conference will be in Italy next month - expect some announcements at that time.
end quote
------------------------------------------
On that note I mention Rossi

I am convinced that Rossi's biggest problem is hiding just how
simple his process is. and of course his greed.

We don't have that problem here [greed], I mention Rossi obviously
due to the recent Global activity attempting to replicate his claim.
  Here we are in a position to do the same and also add some of
"OUR"   NMR and NAR experience to this attempt , similar perhaps
 to what Konstantine Balakiryan [Solar Hydrogen Trends] calls his
symphony in his 1300 times Cop claim ?

Or perhaps Blacklight power is singing a similar tune ,or Laser power systems
with their 500 pound thorium powered engine .

As a group we have great potential  huge assets [people] and willing hands...
I believe we need to do something unusual for us, perhaps take it up a notch [the commitment].
A formal open source group with a public profile dedicated to aggressively
investigating LENR

as well as replicating and experimenting.

To be clear ,I feel most of what is presently being done and discussed at
 this forum has merit.
its just that LENR is really standing out with published test results
showing obvious potential.

and its very simple to experiment with.

« Last Edit: 2015-03-06, 09:09:43 by Chet K »

From Chet

As a group we have great potential  huge assets [people] and willing hands...
I believe we need to do something unusual for us, perhaps take it up a notch [the commitment].
A formal open source group with a public profile dedicated to aggressively
investigating LENR

as well as replicating and experimenting

I agree Chet, a group if it is to be taken seriously needs to migrate from a forum approach to a dedicated web portal strictly for this one project of LENR, and in a highly professional manner.

A short list we need for the public group:

A good chemist and / or nuclear engineer

Theoretical think tank input

A person that is good at machining and fabrication of small parts, welding, brazing.

Someone familiar with laboratory procedure for mixtures etc.

Someone good with data logging procedures and hardware and software measurement protocol.

Person or persons to build the electronics of the test setup

A public relations person

A fundraiser

Someone to develop and run the PR portal (Web design) also to arrange for formal and informal meetings via VOIP or video conferencing etc.

There may be more, this is off the top of my head, and one person may wear more than one hat, it may not need to be an overly large group. Any thoughts anyone?

Regards
ION

Everyman decries immorality
I agree Chet, a group if it is to be taken seriously needs to migrate from a forum approach to a dedicated web portal strictly for this one project of LENR, and in a highly professional manner.

I am interested a great deal in LENR, it shows real promise as an environmentally friendly power solution, however I am not sure what parts I would play in such a group.

I also find it difficult to point out others errors with the simple act of referencing known scientific fact, without offending them. I point it out anyway, that's just who I am, but as a consequence I am penalised for my lack of tact.

I make no apologies and I work for the betterment of Everyman; I demonstrate that creed with my actions, not with my words, unlike many.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

I agree that LENR would be a great focus.

Because of Rossi's secrecy [greed Chet says], we don't know many details.  Indeed, there is no protocol that I know of for the p-Ni device - that if you follow these steps, you will always get excess heat.  I think that's a proper focus, developing that protocol of steps for reliable replication; a formal group might follow, or could be developed in parallel, but recalling that we do not have the protocol yet.  I would prefer to see the protocol first - I mean, the secrecy is so opaque that we don't really know if Rossi has a working device, AFAIK.

I think we also need someone to keep an eye on what the LENR crowd is doing - they have conferences and forums.  It's quite a diverse group, some claiming deuterium is essential and that d-d fusion is occurring, others saying, No - protium (H also p) works just fine, and its p-Nickel fusion (or other).  Others like Iwamura say that transmutation is the key, and he looks at d-Cs and other reactions quite different from d-d fusion!

Note - "excess heat" is another example of a verboten term (evidently).  So the LENR crowd has started using "anomalous heat" instead, referring to the same thing.  They are so diverse and often competitive (that greed thing again) even cut-throat...  we can do better I think.  I hope.

Everyman decries immorality
we can do better I think.  I hope.

we can do better I think. I hope. I agree.

All I want to see as a big picture protocol is a DUT that can demonstrate an impressive stable constant power output, for a low rate of depletion of energy dense high mass fuel. Impressive run times measured in decades would be nice. Minimal to no environmental impact a priority, we gotta try and save what we have left..

The various communities can argue about what they think is going on as much as they want, until a stable continuous power output is demonstrated and independently replicated.. it is just speculation based on a few targeted experiments.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

As noted earlier,
I do think that SOMEONE somewhere will achieve both a technical breakthrough AND the window/ability to get the DUT out to PEOPLE in a big way, so the breakthrough can hardly thereafter be squashed... 

In addition, that FIRST -to-achieve individual or team will be rewarded, I will work to that end, so that they are not left "popular but penniless".  I've done three very successful crowdfunding efforts (totalling about $28,000), for example- quite amazed at how well these work.  And I gladly would do one for the first-to-achieve in this field.  There would be much more, especially when it is clear that the pioneer is not a sell-out to BigOil (etc). 
At the same time, $ is a corollary but cannot be the goal (IMHO), if we are to get this pioneering breakthrough  to go viral and serve humanity.

My top picks are for present day work:
1) LENR : potentially very large output in a very small package for a very long time. The physics is there, just need to make it go.

2) DeGeus patents and Smudge papers: very interesting ideas to research further.

3) Steve Mark TPU or AVEC: I'm just not done with this one yet. One of the few devices in the last 30 years or so to catch my eye and have staying power. If the complete history were to be absorbed by everyone there would be many on board.

Still on my list:

Hendershot, Coler, Moray Cook parametric research, some hho for future research.

At the bottom of my list or don't want to waste any more of my time because they can't at present even meet the one watt challenge at OU.com, even after thousands of replications and refinement:

Anything connected to  B****ni bought some of his books in the 80's. Experimented and nothing there to my knowledge. Pure vapor technology.

Harvesting energy from ambient EMI , electrostatic, or as others call electrosmog. The return is way too small even with large antenna's and tuned circuits and the best rectifiers, IMO, there are only milliwatts to be harvested. This territory has been rather well mapped out. Please someone prove that I can power my home with this, or even win the one watt challenge. Prove me wrong, please.

Playing with tiny motors  that can spin for a long time (but no useful work can be harvested that can in any way exceed power input). These haven't been shown to compete or come close in any way to conventional, state of the art motors.

LED circuits that produce dim, unusable light for a long time from a precharged capacitor. I have a good bright flashlight that works.

Since it has recently been brought up: The Searl device: This purported device has been talked about far too long and too many excuses for no present devices being replicated. In my mind, the veracity or faulty memory of Mr. Searl is in question. When the so called inventor can't replicate his own device after so many years, for me, red flags go up. Slick videos will not make it real.

Disclaimer: This is just a crude list and is only my opinion, Not meant to discourage others from working in these areas if they see a benefit.

« Last Edit: 2015-03-07, 20:35:36 by ION »

Matt

If I could be convinced that the Kapanadze or smaller Akula flashlight units actually worked without hidden power sources, I would dedicate all my free time to those devices.

The requirement for ground wires on the Kapanadze devices raises suspicions, same for some of Akula's stuff.

To be convinced, I would need to witness the devices operating in my own environment away from any hidden sources, and be allowed to check the ground wires carefully.

I would not need to know the operating principle but must be allowed to disassemble the device to be sure there are no hidden batteries (Akula). I can figure out the operating principle from that point with a few scope shots.

Given that chance, I would not only endorse and promote the devices (for whatever that's worth), but would invest  to the owners money and my time towards their future development.

I have played with these circuits and have not found any anomalies.

I therefore  challenge  Akula and Kapanadze or any of the teachers of their craft to claim the prize money sitting on this site and at OU.com for the One Watt Challenge.  Surely if one can teach the art one can also build it.

Make a unit that will light a one watt lamp continuously, with witnesses and following the prize rules, not by LED's which light on next to nothing or slick youtube videos that look more like magicians performing.

AFAIK, the "teachers of the craft" do not have a working device, even though they make claims to knowing the secret and are good at pointing people in various directions. They have not demonstrated that their words are meaningful by their own actions, that is: they have not built working devices to demonstrate that their teachings are sound.

I still hate typing (and flying)

Regards
ION
« Last Edit: 2015-03-07, 23:14:17 by ION »

Buy me some coffee
I agree totally ION
Akula and Kapanadze devices are a bandwagon device--every one is on it.
No repeatable or replicated effects other than by those that live where?

Why are we trying to run before we learn to walk?.
Why dont we increase the efficiency of what we have,before we try to replicate rubbish on youtube.
Some of the brightest minds exist on this forum,and yet not one !so called! OU device has been replicated with the results to go along with it-->why is that?.

Why not look at what we have around us first,and improve on that-->EG,the ICE.
Apon Chets request,i will be sharing some modifications to an ICE that raises the mechanical to fuel ratio to over 50%. Now,if we take the heat output of an ICE,we see that most of the energy within the fuel is converted into heat,and most of whats left is turned into mechanical energy-->a small amount is lost- out through the exaust-->unburnt fuel.

The answer is to simply add water.

Buy me some coffee
Here is a big moan of mine.
We have the latest Akula LED unit-Blue LED's this time O0.
Send money or invest in this little OU gem ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cSXYeGsO9o

Why dose Stefan continue to promote this junk? :o
I have already shown how easy this is to do-->and copped some flack for that.

:( The disappearing pension ... G.C had it about right I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Thought you hated to type ION.    ;D

Wesley is convinced the Kapanadze device is real.  I get the same feeling from T-1000.  After reading Professor Hooper's work, I tend to think there is a realistic, experimentally backed means to further investigate this device or devices having similar attributes.  If someone wants to send me a gift, it would be to personally go visit someone that has built a functioning replica, I would even find a translator if need be.  All I would hope for is to come home with the operating principals firmly in my grasp and the first-hand experience of seeing the real thing in operation.  With that under my belt and short of being hit by a bus, I can guarantee everyone reading this would soon know how to make such a device and see it for themselves, up close and personal.  I would do that for the team, even though I hate to fly.  Yes, it would be icing on the cake for me.

I like your boldness and your approach here, Matt.  So WHO would you like to visit, and WHERE is he/she located? 

From Tinman:

Why dose Stefan continue to promote this junk? Shocked

Did you ever see the plate spinning routine. Every now and then the performer need to give the wobbly stick a little extra kick to keep the plates spinning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44uoVm0lPI

Now imagine those plates are spitting out pennies the faster they spin, and you have the answer.

I think Stefan is a good guy and an honest researcher but he is caught in the  jaws of his own creation.....the advertising on his site pays him according to the number of views....maybe not a lot , but enough to pay for the server costs and a little pocket change to boot. I know his site gets a lot of views when a topic takes off..

So IMHO he has to give the sticks a push now and then to keep the interest going and the pennies coming.

Does anyone have an idea of how this works and what the approximate return might be?

If anyone are speaking French
Fabrice Andre is another candidate - http://www.pureenergyblog.com/2013/03/12/552/8502263_fabrice-andre-replicates-kapagenfrench-overnity-energy-research/
He lives in mountains and personal visit would benefit most..

I was thinking today about small motors, how the run times are getting longer and longer -- and smaller test devices in general. 
  There was a comment against continuing to study such small devices, but I would disagree - if this is a path that a researcher is pursuing and enjoying and learning as he/she goes, I would encourage continued effort.  My reasoning is that it might be possible to achieve a widely-replicated self-runner with a small device sooner than with larger devices.

A small self-runner is worthy then of efforts to understand the energy source and might well be capable of scaling up to higher power regimes.  Further, a small "toy-like" device might be well suited for widespread replication and testing.

So I'm all for continued testing of devices - both small and large - where a self-running device is the goal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:31:23