PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 23:23:06
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Effect of HV pulses on a transformer  (Read 7483 times)

Hi All,

This is a thread to discuss the video introduced by T-1000 on anomalies seen when a HV probe is inserted into cylindrical transformer windings.

The video is here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2803.msg46944;topicseen#msg46944

(the first video)

It shows the experimental situation so far. In my initial opinion, there was either a possible 'nonelectrical' energy involved, or there was an E field interaction between probe and coil wire.

Matt Watts has suggested that the interaction can be explained by Hooper's three versions of the E field. The way Hooper describes it:

"Ec ~ Two charges experience mutual forces in virtue of their positions. This is the electrostatic force of attraction or repulsion.

Em ~ They experience additional forces in virtue of their velocities. Thence arise the forces experienced by a conductor carrying a steady current in a constant magnetic field, the forces between current-carrying conductors, and the induction of en emf in a conductor moving relatively to the source of a magnetic field.

Et ~ They also experience additional forces by virtue of their accelerations, from which arise the induction of an emf by transformer actions, and electromagnetic radiation of energy. "

After examining Hooper's documents I tend to agree with Matt that the phenomena can be explained in terms of these three E fields, but I'm not sure which are involved in this experiment. As a first guess, maybe there is a "changing motional" term (d Em/dT) that is distinguished from Et, the usual acceleration term. 

I'm also not sure if this explains all excess energy phenomena that are there. It may be necessary, as the Correas did, to bring in energies that are non electromagnetic.

While doing research with Roberto Notte on one wire transmission, we noticed a lot of excess energy in the field around the one wire. There was a level of ionization in the air that couldn't be accounted for by the voltage on the (spherical and flat spiral) Tesla transformers at some distance from each other. This, on top of 100% power transmission as usual with the one-wire phenomenon. All the initial energy was accounted for, so where was the energy of ionization coming from? Efforts to tap this energy with coils in the field did not work out.

I invite everyone to comment, and come up with some more experiments or ideas.   

orthofield

Group: Professor

I'm studying xfr anomalies on my bench, too.  Interesting stuff.
The video is here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2803.msg46944;topicseen#msg46944

(the first video)

Could you provide the link to that video pls?  not much time today and I'd appreciate that!

Hi Physics Prof,

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmirRN3O6Ko

orthofield

Intriguing vid, thanks for the link... unfortunately I don't speak Russian!  is there an interpretation or discussion (English) somewhere? thx

Intriguing vid, thanks for the link... unfortunately I don't speak Russian!  is there an interpretation or discussion (English) somewhere? thx

The more clear video for same stuff is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jtjgAwXqGg which I posted as well.
To repeat experiment you need:
1) Conventional step up transformer with flip flop sinus wave driving circuit (in second video it is reversed E core step down transformer with secondary having central point)
2) Tesla capacitor discharge circuit made from HV flyback transformer which charges capacitor and when it is charged the discharge goes to copper tube coil or coax cable with copper tube for antenna function.
3) Two isolated power sources in best case scenario. The fly-back circuit usually can be run from 9V 250mAh battery.

When you will repeat experiment it will be interesting to see what you will say about this. I will give a hint  - it is half way for Kapanadze generator. The second half is organized electrons pump from Earth ground in electrostatic way... For that bit I never was able to fully reproduce organized energy flow and it will be tricky to find out.

Cheers!

Attached find a screenshot from the second vid.  I see the battery, coil, transformer, light, and some parts I do not recognize for sure.  With this photo, can someone reconstruct a sketch showing how wires are hooked up?  would appreciate that! 

Or, if there is a better version by now, a schematic?

Attached find a screenshot from the second vid.  I see the battery, coil, transformer, light, and some parts I do not recognize for sure.  With this photo, can someone reconstruct a sketch showing how wires are hooked up?  would appreciate that! 

Or, if there is a better version by now, a schematic?

It can be http://www.instructables.com/id/Super-Simple-Powerful-Flyback-Driver/ + http://www.aaroncake.net/circuits/inverter.asp?showcomments=all or similar circuits for both parts...

Hi Physics Prof,

I don't know about you, but the second video did not make things clearer to me. I didn't see something introduced into the coil, as in the first video mentioned. So why the changes in light intensity?

T-1000, in studying your notes and the first video again, I think I misunderstood this test before...

The long yellow probe inserted into the cylindrical power transformer contains a coil, which is driven by HV pulses-- is that correct?
Or is it more just a copper tube? The first would tend toward a magnetic effect, and the second toward an electric one.

I thought at first that the inserted probe was an electric field device because of the shape-- like a dipole antenna-- and possibly jumped the gun relating it to other things I know about...the electric dipole or single wire, would be a more anomalous effect than a coil..

orthofield

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I think the term we are looking for is coherency.

A replication attempt of the Kapanadze device will have to create an imbalance that both forces equilibrium to occur between the device and earth ground as well as make the incoming charge coherent.  I suspect if we study the Hooper documents we can find a mechanism whereby a shield stops a reverse electric flow and at the same time becomes a capacitor plate.  From this plate or a conjugate winding, we should be able to draw off coherent (usable) electrical energy.  I recommend using only battery power for any exciter circuit, to alleviate any unwanted ground return path, at least until we understand where the critical junctions are.
Agreed, battery power is to be used, at least for startup.
If the flow of electrons is coming from the ground connection, it should be measurable. So one possibility would be to insert a sensitive ammeter in the ground lead, then play with the circuit until a small flow is established. In all the Kapanadze and Akula videos that need and use ground connections, I don't see anyone measuring the ground current or frequency using either a AC/ DC clamp meter or a current shunt resistor and floating scope or meter. Maybe I missed it.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

The problem of mine within ground current is, I was not able to create constant flow between ground and circuit. The best I seen was electrostatic BEMF discharge between coil or transformer core to the ground. Also with that you can charge capacitor and this is what you see in Kapanadze/Dally/akula/Ruslan/D. Smith circuits but the missing key point there is how to make it large enough for keeping capacitor charged under load in all cycles...

Group: Guest
Agreed, battery power is to be used, at least for startup.
If the flow of electrons is coming from the ground connection, it should be measurable. So one possibility would be to insert a sensitive ammeter in the ground lead, then play with the circuit until a small flow is established. In all the Kapanadze and Akula videos that need and use ground connections, I don't see anyone measuring the ground current or frequency using either a AC/ DC clamp meter or a current shunt resistor and floating scope or meter. Maybe I missed it.

From 12:33 Greenbox video Pt1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvxgq1AezEA

From 9:12 Pt2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rhxknv8_A

From 12:33 Greenbox video Pt1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvxgq1AezEA

From 9:12 Pt2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rhxknv8_A

Thanks for refreshing my  memory. I find it hard to trust a cheap clamp meter whose reading is jumping all over the place yet the lamps burn steadily. As I recall, that video used two "grounds", highly suspect. I think we talked about how the water tap "ground" could be an insulated pvc pipe below ground and with an accomplice that energizes the hidden underground wire attached to the steel faucet pipe at the appropriate time, when everyone is safely away from it.

Why did later devices require only one ground? (braided cable with internal wires?)

In my opinion, if Kapanadze and Akula devices are real, they are using unconvincing methods to prove or promote their work.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hi ION,

I 'don't know enough about the Kapanadze device to comment intelligently. It has a single wire down the center of a solenoid, right?

If I understand correctly, and the setup in the video this list was started to examine is essentially an electric dipole inside a solenoidal transformer, there should be classical nonreciprocity between the dipole and the solenoid. In terms of coil interaction, classical nonreciprocity means that the dipole has a magnetic field component that can induce on the solenoid, but the solenoid does not have a magnetic field component that can induce on the dipole.  Afanasiev and others in nuclear power research in Russia, having seen toroidal moments in their experiments, pursued the study of interactions between different topological orders of EM emitters, for instance:
oscillating point charge -1st
dipole --2nd
current loop --3rd
toroidal coil --4th
supertoroid -- 5th
higher order supertoroids

Each of these orders can have a nonreciprocal component with the order above, if I understand this very complex material correctly. Afanasiev treats the dipole/ current loop interaction completely, and shows that it is not reciprocal. This means that with two such coils one can create a transformer in one direction. Apparently, the dipole does create voltage in the solenoid, but the solenoid does not create voltage in the dipole... or maybe I am still misunderstanding the situation...

orthofield

Group: Guest
Thanks for refreshing my  memory. I find it hard to trust a cheap clamp meter whose reading is jumping all over the place yet the lamps burn steadily. As I recall, that video used two "grounds", highly suspect. I think we talked about how the water tap "ground" could be an insulated pvc pipe below ground and with an accomplice that energizes the hidden underground wire attached to the steel faucet pipe at the appropriate time, when everyone is safely away from it.

Why did later devices require only one ground? (braided cable with internal wires?)

In my opinion, if Kapanadze and Akula devices are real, they are using unconvincing methods to prove or promote their work.

Yes, IMO almost certainly more than one conductor for the single 'earth' cable in the Kapanadze Aqua2 and Akula devices.  Towards the end of part1 in the green box video, we see the radiator earth cable pulled-back and re-connected to the black cable coiled in the hands of the bearded man. A wire from the lamp array is then wrapped onto to the water pipe. I now think it more likely that the water pipe was the actual earth and that the 'live' feed was switched (on request) to the cable at the radiator end because the original wiring configuration with the radiator acting as an earth became unstable. As to exactly how the 'live' feed was originally fed to the device, I suspect it was somehow connected into the cable being held by the bearded man.

Yes, IMO almost certainly more than one conductor for the single 'earth' cable in the Kapanadze Aqua2 and Akula devices.  Towards the end of part1 in the green box video, we see the radiator earth cable pulled-back and re-connected to the black cable coiled in the hands of the bearded man. A wire from the lamp array is then wrapped onto to the water pipe. I now think it more likely that the water pipe was the actual earth and that the 'live' feed was switched (on request) to the cable at the radiator end because the original wiring configuration with the radiator acting as an earth became unstable. As to exactly how the 'live' feed was originally fed to the device, I suspect it was somehow connected into the cable being held by the bearded man.

I see what you are saying and agree. A plate with a live feed priorly buried just below where the radiator was buried would require that the earth be watered to create the low resistance connection. The hole was certainly deep enough to condense any steam production or subdue sizzling noise.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 23:23:06