PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-08-17, 10:35:59
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Magneto Electric Induction  (Read 17945 times)
Group: Moderator

Dear lost_bro

Good food for thought in your last post. I have just a few more things to add.

The bias source is called upon to supply current to the oscillator so it is a constant loss of power.

I can see how the machine could be biased into operation initially with the magnet spin however

even if a friction less machine could be started, any attempt to draw power from it would stop it

unless the oscillator were actually acting as a pump drawing energy from some other source into the system e.g. some type of electron cascade effect or other as yet unidentified mechanism.

Can the tunneling identified in Esaki diodes actually pump the ether or pull a few loose electrons along?

It would be interesting to attempt a reverse engineer of the device in the video. partzman is well under way and has much experience with this type of bifilar pancake coils research.

Dear partzman:

Yes, the claim of 150mA at 5 volts is well above the uW noise level and worthy of note if it is real.

Thanks for the attached circuit. The rounding of OAout is interesting. I would like to look at the current waveforms. Please attach the .asc if not I can build it up to test. Good find! I like those type circuits.

Regards
ION

ION,

The .asc file is attached below.  The circuit currents are interesting as you will see!

pm

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
ION,

The .asc file is attached below.  The circuit currents are interesting as you will see!

pm

Indeed the currents are interesting in shape. I think what causes this is the normal switching hysteresis amplitude is riding on top of the sine wave, since the non-inverting input is referenced to the LC.

For R1, anywhere from zero ohms to about 27 ohms has no effect on the amplitude of oscillation as the positive feedback is sufficient to maintain full swing. Above 27 ohms the oscillation damps to a lower value.

Interesting circuit.

Thanks for the file...saved me some time.

Cheers

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

I dusted off my old tuned loop antenna and easily found the AM radio station I mentioned in my previous post.   

The open circuit voltage is about 1V when tuned spot on.   

This voltage is not quite enough to light the LED directly, I need a boost converter for that, but better yet, I need to improve my antenna and try and replicate the Russian design. (due to the presence of the transistors in his design, I have a feeling he's also using regeneration to boost the sensitivity even further)

EM

You will get greater power if the antenna could be given more directional properties.  Easy to do at high frequencies by making an array, not so easy at your long wavelengths.  But I am minded of the directional properties of telephone hybrids, coupled transformers that form a sort of directional coupler.  So I think there are possibilities of using several loop antenna in the same way.  Ferrite rods make excellent "loop" antenna and do have the ability of sucking in power from a larger cross section of the aether.  Why not an array of ferrite rods?  Just a few thoughts.

Smudge

Well, here is a 'monster' ferrite rod antenna test to show how reception improves and can be made comparable to wire loop antennas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqYZcRXCGxM   Unfortunately, such antenna involves many ferrite rods and tends to be expensive to replicate.

Yes, directional properties can be further improved by placing several ferrite rod antennas in parallel position with each other just like the directors are positioned onto the boom of a multielement Yagi antenna.  In such ferrite rod array the rod 'elements' are but a single rod each, with a certain distance between the elements and with tuned coil on them, not arranged like shown in the above video. 
Such multielement (Yagi-like) array could be formed by the wire loop antennas too but it involves higher sizes and longer distances between the elements, compared to the array of single ferrite rods.

Just found this interesting paper on ferrite rod antenna arrays: http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/745097.pdf   

Gyula

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Some ideas for energy sucking antennas, a rehash of the subject for most.

http://arizonaenergy.org/CommunityEnergy/'Energy-sucking'%20Radio%20Antennas.htm

I remember seeing a patent that used a Howland current pump to drive an antenna in antiphase to the incoming signal, but can't find it just yet.

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Concerning this negative resistance (negistor), i did some tests 3 years ago with a 2n2222a transistor in a simple circuit and it showed this negative resistance region, see  here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2.msg36020#msg36020

I don't think it will be of any use as like ION mentioned, it will not really cross the resistance zero line into the negative resistance (power generating) region.

Regards Itsu

for what its worth,  I think the Russian coil is wired as shown.    Note the direction of the bifilar turns are reversed on the opposite sides of the cardboard divider.  This is done so an external magnetic field can induce the correct polarity into all the coils. 

(at first I did not understand the google translation where he mentions a balun,  now i think I do,  he's saying the layout of the coils, (or contour) of his coils forms a balun, i.e. balanced to unbalanced circuit transition, however it sure looks to me like its a balanced circuit, 2 diodes, 2 tuning caps, 2 pairs of bifilar coils, etc..)

EM

Group: Moderator

for what its worth,  I think the Russian coil is wired as shown.    Note the direction of the bifilar turns are reversed on the opposite sides of the cardboard divider.  This is done so an external magnetic field can induce the correct polarity into all the coils. 

(at first I did not understand the google translation where he mentions a balun,  now i think I do,  he's saying the layout of the coils, (or contour) of his coils forms a balun, i.e. balanced to unbalanced circuit transition, however it sure looks to me like its a balanced circuit, 2 diodes, 2 tuning caps, 2 pairs of bifilar coils, etc..)

EM

EM,

Take a really close look at the outside coils.  Do you see 3 wires coming down the outside of the coil from the top as I seem to?  Also the 6 holes on the pcb where the coil wires enter appears to me that a single wire enters the outside holes but the middle 4 have two wires each!  If true, then there 2 coils on the inside windings and 3 coils on the outside windings.  Two negative resistance oscillators with a loaded secondary perhaps?

pm

Edit: The connections are really hard to follow!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-08-17, 10:35:59