PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:37:45
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: A look at Arie De Geus Patent No 1032759  (Read 52824 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer

Below again the general setup (Fig. 2) of the patent, Fig. 3b is the one being replicated.
(what is this Vin thingy at C and D? Just the 220V AC in?  Is 10 an ordinary FG?)

Regards Itsu

I would say it is a mains powered SG and not a home brew generator.

Your output from the SG, how are you connecting it to the circuit? in other words which is ground and which is signal? I would say it makes a difference with looking at the diagram.

The problem with these patent diagrams, you never get the whole picture, you need to guess a little. Like the great phrase:- THOSE IN THE ART. ;)

I have taken some of this patent and gone further into the pst SM stuff, my work on STEAP and Ron S. The Jaños papers are of real importance and brings everything together, the thing is I have had to design from the beginning to try getting what is needed.

I think it is easier using 3 phases on a toroid, 120º,240º and 360º full circule. I think the power comes in from the floating ground, that is where the "aether" inter reacts between the "signals" standing waves, it is that ground that increases current circulation , the output then, if in phase, is greater than the input.

You only need a few % over input per cycle, at say 5KHz and extract DC on the output, you have power O0

Well that's my take.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Mike,

i tried both ways to hook up my FG, first i had the black lead (ground) in the middle of the both caps, lateron
i changed that on Smudge his suggestion to the red lead there.

It did not make much difference in obtaining the 180° phase shift on both coils.

Ok, on the patent reading art and your attemps, i am no designer, so rely mostly on diagrams that suppose to
provide a working setup.

Perhaps i should go for the toroid design (Fig 3c) which suppose to be more difficult to build but gives better
results.

Itsu

Buy me a beer
Itsu

OK, was just a thought.

I really can't understand the 180º being of any benefit at all :-\

Look at the attached of 3 signals of the same frequency but 120º out of phase. Now that makes a lot of sense and you can see why.

I used to think why a lot was made of the beauty of 3,6,9, now I think I know why, it is the harmonics in relation to the phase difference. If the harmonics are in phase they will ADD their power. Now you would think that with the conservation of energy they would add up to the same value of the original wave, and you would be right. But and a big BUT, the magnetic interference between the waves due to the way the distribution of those waves are made, has caused a third interference, that of the aether which adds to the sum as well. We have now just gone OU by whatever % could be vibrated out of that aether. I use the word aether as I really do not know what it is, and neither does anyone else.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
@Cent! That was a great post.
I went and googled 'harmonic problems in power lines'.
https://www.google.com/search?q=harmonic+problems+in+power+lines&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
Well now doesnt this promote a problem with society as a whole?
The list of problems is ad infinitum. What this means is opportunity abounds but at the cost of a great design turn over and career killing changes.
At this onset this tells me our infrastructure is seriously flawed to enable the dampening free energy to ground.
Now I realize I just asked for a bullet to the head but if one does not adhere to societal demands or whims this pursuit would benefit the designer greatly, especially when you read how the industry is giving a lot of pontifications in the realm of avoiding these.
There are too many ways to avoid free energy.
The third harmonic seems to be caused by a pressure from entropy that we ignore at all costs.
The third harmonic power reflection could have been the 'Secret' Steven Mark' was alluding to.

Buy me a beer
GK

We will know soon, I'm about to fire the TPU up tomorrow if all goes well.

Just doing the final connections to the coils, keep your fingers crossed. The clock input frequency can go over 1 MHz if need be just by changing plugin caps.

Regards

Mike 8)

I dusted of my deGeus coil and rewound it after straightening out the (twisted) wire as much as possible.
I connected it like where Peterae left of:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2897.msg48957#msg48957

So the 2 coils are driven in opposition (anti phase), see the dosts on the above linked post from Peter.

Indeed i now too have the both phases at 180° phase shift, but also different amplitudes.

Next i will do some further characterisation of these coils (inductance, impedance, resistance, capacitance etc.)

I measure a strong LC resonance on both coils around 700KHz, but we are after the standing wave (double amplitude)
of this ±90m long wire.

Presumably we need to match up the LC resonance with the standing wave resonance to get into business.

With the 7pF caps i have in place (variable type) i can vary this LC resonance between 600 and 1100KHz.

Will do some time domain reflection measurements too to determine the velocity factor of this transmission line
and its characteristic impedance.

Itsu 

Got these measurements on my deGeus coils

between coils measures 20nF @ 100Khz
each coil measures 1.39mH
each coil measures 1.6 Ohm
each coil has 145 turns on 16cm former.
each coil length is then: 16cm diameter = 50.27cm circumference x 145 = 72.9m
both coil (transmission line) measures a round trip of 740ns (time domain reflection), so 370ns for single length.
370ns in free space means 111m, so with the 72.9m we have a velocity factor of 0.65.
The impedance measured with this time domain measurement is 30 Ohm.

Itsu

Selfresonance of the both coils are around 1.8MHz (inductance is 1.39mH, so self capacitance is 5pF (in series)??).
When adding 7pF capacitors in serie, this series resonance frequency drops to around 700KHz and is prominently visible on the scope and SA.
When varying the caps, this series resonance point varies too.

But there are also other resonance points visible, like
2.050Mhz,
3.075MHz (strongest)
4.100Mhz
6.250MHz
8.200Mhz
etc.

These resonance points do not move when varying the series caps, so this makes me believe that those resonance points are the standing waves of this 73m long transmittion line.

@ 73m, ½  wavelength, frequency = 2.05Mhz
@ 73m, ¾  wavelength, frequency = 3.075
@ 73m, 1  wavelength, frequency = 4.1Mhz
@ 73m, 1¼ wavelength, frequency = 5.125MHz
@ 73m, 1½ wavelength, frequency = 6.15
@ 73m, 1¾ wavelength, frequency = 7.175MHz
@ 73m, 2  wavelength, frequency = 8.2MHz 
etc.

The shortest wavelength would be ¼ wavelength at a frequency of 1.025Mhz (but was not detected).

This 1.025Mhz together with the LC frequency at 1.025Mhz reacheable via very minimum series capacitance (1pF or so i guess) would synchronize the both resonances for optimum result.

But there are some problems.
Fig. 1b shows at least 2 full waves, pointing to 8.2Mhz (which was also specifically mentioned on the patent (8.5Mhz))
Then for ¼ wavelength to be set on the coil, one side must be grounded.

So that he matched up both the LC resonance and the standing wave resonance is not likely i think.

Guess i will shoot for the 2 wavelength at 8.2MHz for now.

Itsu

Buy me a drink
So that he matched up both the LC resonance and the standing wave resonance is not likely i think.

In all my coils this matching is what I invariably aim for.
The varied configurations produce anomalies of effect specific to the configuration whether EMPs, sparks, vibrations, or antinodes.Cutting the conduction at the peak of an antinode always produces a discharge of some sorts.

GK,

so perhaps he uses a harmonic of that LC resonance (preferrable the 3th) to match it up.

I see besides the strongest 700KHz LC resonance point a fairly strong 3.075Mhz or so resonance point.
So if i can "move" that 700Khz resonance point to about 1Mhz by lowering the series capacitance, its
3th harmonics might math up with that.

Problem is that i do not detect any moveable harmonics resonance points of that 700Khz LC resonance point
(do LC harmonics resonance points exsist?).
And why is that 3.075Mhz resonance point a do see so strong (@ only ¾ wave length)? Am i screwing up with the
velocity factor  (0.65) here?

Also the preference from Arie to use/mention specific this 8.5Mhz frequency is strange then.

Food for though, thanks.

Itsu

Buy me a drink
This has been the boon dongle for everyone from beginner to eccentric.
Materials, configuration, power, pulse format and frequency. Most combinations don't do anything of interest. A smaller set do something. And a very slight set does phenomenal things.
Lets focus on the slight set. This would be where the test does a number of things, like where a great high resonance performs wireless power or LEDs glow very brightly and one needs more than one in series. But this is air core primarily. On the other side of the experiment we deal with saturation. This has pros and cons also and some new benefit. But then the experimenter goes off thinking about newer materials and this can get expensive with no further outcome. Ouch.
As I have always taken the high road as in the permanent 30 mile high look down when I see something that could apply I dive in and dissect to the best of my skillsets without becoming stuck too far down in pontification.
Back up to the higher view...
Over the years I have seen that 99.99% of the devices all deal with some portion of the magnetic field whether in air or core. This is obvious. But what is not is the ratios of the field and where they reside.
If we have a saturated core then vibrating the air portion doesn't do much as the core is the main feed. If we minimize the core in proportion to the amount of flux or field we want in air we then have a stepping stone into the next level of resonance. The field can be rung and it will sustain further than normal. We have all seen this.
With this in mind we can start to look at devices as a bipartisan function. Think Howard Johnson motor and Magnacoaster. Disregard the bad vibes. I have talked about these two before.
These devices like others that are promoted to work have something in common. The operator controls the air field flux tenacity, the strength of the flux surrounding the device. This is an incorrect description though. These devices control the status of the surrounding or coupling field. Magnacoaster controls the coupling internal between to items, i.e. a large core with a small neodymium, a field coil with a pickup and an air gap. The Howard Johnson takes another approach with the air gap. He sets the resonance in a wave motion around and between the two items of the device, the motor and the generator. His frequency control is the ratio of the two parallel pulleys.
There has got to be slippage allowance in the mechanical or electrical side to the magnetic field side so that the ringing can control the speed of the driver.
If one looks at any of the devices this way one can easily see the failure or working point of any non working device.
The SEG has inherent slippage also. It is in the mechanical side.
Pulling this all together causes one to step back and re analyze with a greater view. What part is missing or off kilter?
 Just like you  did.
SM stated it the best when he was talking about snipping wire at a very small increment to achieve the tightness for operation and not of operation.
Diameter of a ring could be a factor when taken into account with the core amount and power size. This would spell a definite wave length of the mag field wave length which has an inherent power factor of that resonance point.
In any documentation it would only take a small fractional change to create a device that doesn't do anything. But it looks perfectly legit. And it previously worked!
All in the pursuit of a self correcting operation.
Hope this isn't too far off the beam for any one.
« Last Edit: 2018-09-26, 20:25:05 by giantkiller »

GK,

Thanks for your insights, i believe almost all here discussed apparatus are linked together somehow,
so no one will be "off topic" or will be "far off the beam" when discussing or presenting his or hers brain childs

Itsu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:37:45