PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 22:47:30
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal - Clarence  (Read 189370 times)

Buy me some coffee
Milehigh now seems to think that Clarence is on to something, and appears to have changed his tune a bit.
Milehigh now admits that Clarence's method has saved him 80% of his bills.
Funny world.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Milehigh now seems to think that Clarence is on to something, and appears to have changed his tune a bit.
Milehigh now admits that Clarence's method has saved him 80% of his bills.
Funny world.
I think you got that a bit wrong. MH was quoting some one else-was he not>?

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee
Well maybe, Its 6 am and I haven't gone to bed yet. Too busy experimenting .

I'll re -read his post after some sleep.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Tinkerer

TinMan,

There are many examples of such manifestations within the
historical record.  Virtually every "device" or "apparatus"
which was demonstrated and witnessed by observers to
actually produce anomalous energy but, mysteriously, could
not be replicated by others no matter how persistent their
efforts.  One which has been the topic of recent discussion
is the TPU.

Of course, when one observes such phenomena one is first
inclined to look for means of fakery.  And in some cases that
is indeed the case; the demonstration was cleverly faked to fool
the observers.  But there are a number of demonstrations which
were not faked, which did manifest energy accomplishing some
work.  Oddly, efforts to perform scientific measurement were
not able to verify the presence of known forms of energy in
most cases yet in others some evidence of electrical energy
was measured.  In some cases there is evidence of extreme
cold with the formation of frost or ice in impossible locations.

The John Chang video linked by Duncan is a classic case of such
energy under impossible conditions.  As are the Daniel Pomerleau
demonstrations.  There is no rational scientific explanation for either
of those yet the effects are real.

What causes the energy to manifest and where does it come from?
There aren't too many options.

Then, when you see your first UFO perform impossible actions you
begin to consider extraordinary possiblities.  Some of us have been
fortunate enough to witness multiple UFO manifestations in broad
daylight.

AC,

Your thoughts about our present world and the people who inhabit
it are salient.  We find ourselves in unusal conditions at the moment;
conditions and circumstances which did not arise "naturally."  We are
all being manipulated and controlled in devious ways by the "few" who
know the "secrets."

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

So AC my last few post have made you wonder and think ..how this may work .. Good .. That is The hypothesis stage !isn't it?  You wonder why anyone would want to stop a project before it begins ? Flamiming flaming flaming .. yapping like corgi's around the ankles
How about because it might have credibility ? Despite a very determined effort to prevent any sort of development along the scientific path that's been pointed out to me I intend .. to try and follow it
It isn't enjoyable with your heels being snapped at but they are perhaps being snapped at for the reason suggested  which is in its way encouraging.
So to the hypotheses , That means I have to transmit the idea I have to you who are reading .
I need you to understand my idea and help me to test it against any theories or knowledge you have in the area.
In short I ask you to please help test the validity of the theory . I am not writing in the capacity of a teacher or a guru Ive been on forum's long enough to know there are very clever people here many of who have gone out of their way to help me when asked. I need that help now to tear down what I'm going to write here examine it, and see if its feasible. Nodding donkeys and silence won't help me.  The way an experiment should be carried out has been highlighted, will you help me try and do it the right way? I'm happy to try.. In order to transmit my hypotheses I propose to divide this machine and explain how and why each piece is tuned . I want to get across the general idea's first so you can grasp what is being done and why in the hope that you will freely help me test and refine. That being the case in this first outline when I talk of resonance for simplicity  I will assume 'perfect resonance' although the books say that's impossible ( I'm not so sure) but still it is the idea I want to test not complex computation . (yet) There are (as I see it) four exceptional things happening here beyond the scope of accepted science and maths to get them all right by coincidence .. well its exceptional odds as you'll see! so there are four corners of this jigsaw each is worthy of a thread itself and like any jigsaw each corner needs the other three to present the whole picture. Even so the operation of each corner can be tested . I propose we start with the Battery.

Object  … To prove that a lead acid  battery may be constantly energised using little or no 'real power'
I here use the term 'real power' in its accepted electrical position as watts if you are even slightly dubious about that please refresh yourself at this water hole http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_11/2.html
because without a comprehension nothing else will fit in this corner of the jig saw.

Apparatus …  your brain and an open mind prepared to try and thread the eye of a needle .

Method
.. Just the battery then ! In theory  A lead acid acid battery does not require energy to charge , if you purchase a battery the criteria is amp/ hours nothing else , ( If you need to, go and look at one)The idea it requires energy is fixated in your mind to such an extent its become ridiculous to question it ! Like Galileo Galileo 500 years ago please move the battery(in your mind) to the centre of the field of play. The battery is then the demodulator the surrounding apparatus only supplies copious magnetic current, if What I suggest here is right then you will have the keys to 'all' the cars in the car park . our ambition then would be to provide lots of amps to the battery but no real energy transfer The battery then effectively charges for free . You recall All Canadian  was kind enough to describe that simple battery charger and resonance ? It was not the Resonance I had in mind.. he described  the swing or the pendulum ( excuse .. I see some things as a picture) and sure its a resonance type, Its very pedestrian regular and always lossy, electrically its  called parallel resonance however there is another resonance and its at play here , not the swing 'the whiplash' .. series resonance .. a very different animal,  
Consider the simple battery charging circuit you commented on earlier AC I Introduced it for a good reason  you could .. if you wished view that simply as a circuit .. being the battery and the bridge rectifier fed by A C and a series capacitor  .. and why not ? That's what it is pretty much

since Power = VI cos Φ if cos Φ were to equal 0  no power would be available at the battery . (in this case the battery and the bridge rectifier)

This is the condition better known as resonance neither type of resonance consumes energy. there are two resonant points as explained one where the voltage lags the current by 90 deg and one where voltage leads the current by 90deg . One produces maximum impedance across the battery and so minimum current flow parallel resonance .. no use to us ! We want amps

The other resonance .. The whiplash, produces  minimum impedance and so maximum current flow with no voltage content .. Wow this is what we want to accomplish
as we only require Current x Time to charge the battery and this is doing it with no energy in theory we are in clover ! Because there is no energy transfer there can't possibly be any heat generated
Hence the Iced battery I was lucky enough to see and which muDped has commented on.
Do the bits of the outline start to fit together boys and girls ? Please mull it over
There are obviously lots of rough edges and a further transition / modulation to consider and the battery itself has a constantly changing dielectric but as standard dogma and teaching goes this is the very edge of the Cliff .  I would like you to think about the possibility of energising a Lead acid battery whilst holding a series resonant state. I intend to support this with possible test circuits and data  which indicate it is so, meanwhile I would like your initial view on this corner if only to make a change from the constant yapping of corgi's who's one and only purpose is to disrupt , here is a picture of a machine with a huge COP >1 to be enjoyed.
http://www.interactivearchitecture.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Watermill_2.jpg
why when there is no machine to measure on this thread yet Idiot measurists keep marking in red COP>1 I can't imagine , (well I can but its a bit Dark.)
kind regards Duncan
« Last Edit: 2015-04-09, 13:16:16 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
Hmmm.. Tito L Oracion on overunity always maintains he's found the elusive "OU" secret but won't do an instructable, just hints.

So in desperation he said, "OK Just do this -".

http://www.johnsavesenergy.com/CapacitiveBatteryCharger.html#.VSZkx5CeYj9

Lends a lot of credibility to our Filipino Guru.

I don't often visit OU.com A.king and I was not aware of this gent or thread . still that is the link I posted earlier and reading that web page drove a point home for me.
independently .. it is only one corner and where the energy actually comes from is really interesting , please stay around as I try my best to unfold it for you
kind regards Duncan

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Hmmm.. Tito L Oracion on overunity always maintains he's found the elusive "OU" secret but won't do an instructable, just hints.

So in desperation he said, "OK Just do this -".

http://www.johnsavesenergy.com/CapacitiveBatteryCharger.html#.VSZkx5CeYj9

Lends a lot of credibility to our Filipino Guru.

A guy who "claims" he has found the secret to OU but won't prove it "ever, in any way" posts a link in desperation to a capacitive battery charger site.. and this lends credibility to his claims ?

Gimme a break.. what a load of cr@pola!

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me some coffee
A guy who "claims" he has found the secret to OU but won't prove it "ever, in any way" posts a link in desperation to a capacitive battery charger site.. and this lends credibility to his claims ?

Gimme a break.. what a load of cr@pola!

He has posted hints for the last 4 or 5 years. The cumulative effect is the point I am making.
I have gone through each and every one of his posts and can understand his thinking.
He has also pointed me in some really interesting directions.
But I'm not getting into a debate with you.You are obviously better than me. Or so you think.

Buy me some coffee
I don't often visit OU.com A.king and I was not aware of this gent or thread . still that is the link I posted earlier and reading that web page drove a point home for me.
independently .. it is only one corner and where the energy actually comes from is really interesting , please stay around as I try my best to unfold it for you
kind regards Duncan

Duncan:  I already got it Sir. I'm on message.
Tito is a teaser. And, believe me, I one hundred percent agree with him.  Just look at the way you've been flamed.
I'd prefer any gems to be pm'd. That's the way a lot of us are doing stuff these days. And using Skype.
If we were an ordinary OU club ie physically meeting, as pre internet, we would not tolerate the irascible behaviour which is
prevalent on these threads. Some people cannot handle anonymity, and their true nature come out.
That's why I am loathed to post anything of value these days.

Buy me some coffee
So AC my last few post have made you wonder and think ..how this may work .. Good .. That is The hypothesis stage !isn't it?  You wonder why anyone would want to stop a project before it begins ? Flamiming flaming flaming .. yapping like corgi's around the ankles
How about because it might have credibility ? Despite a very determined effort to prevent any sort of development along the scientific path that's been pointed out to me I intend .. to try and follow it
It isn't enjoyable with your heels being snapped at but they are perhaps being snapped at for the reason suggested  which is in its way encouraging.
So to the hypotheses , That means I have to transmit the idea I have to you who are reading .
I need you to understand my idea and help me to test it against any theories or knowledge you have in the area.
In short I ask you to please help test the validity of the theory . I am not writing in the capacity of a teacher or a guru Ive been on forum's long enough to know there are very clever people here many of who have gone out of their way to help me when asked. I need that help now to tear down what I'm going to write here examine it, and see if its feasible. Nodding donkeys and silence won't help me.  The way an experiment should be carried out has been highlighted, will you help me try and do it the right way? I'm happy to try.. In order to transmit my hypotheses I propose to divide this machine and explain how and why each piece is tuned . I want to get across the general idea's first so you can grasp what is being done and why in the hope that you will freely help me test and refine. That being the case in this first outline when I talk of resonance for simplicity  I will assume 'perfect resonance' although the books say that's impossible ( I'm not so sure) but still it is the idea I want to test not complex computation . (yet) There are (as I see it) four exceptional things happening here beyond the scope of accepted science and maths to get them all right by coincidence .. well its exceptional odds as you'll see! so there are four corners of this jigsaw each is worthy of a thread itself and like any jigsaw each corner needs the other three to present the whole picture. Even so the operation of each corner can be tested . I propose we start with the Battery.

Object  … To prove that a lead acid  battery may be constantly energised using little or no 'real power'
I here use the term 'real power' in its accepted electrical position as watts if you are even slightly dubious about that please refresh yourself at this water hole http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_11/2.html
because without a comprehension nothing else will fit in this corner of the jig saw.

Apparatus …  your brain and an open mind prepared to try and thread the eye of a needle .

Method
.. Just the battery then ! In theory  A lead acid acid battery does not require energy to charge , if you purchase a battery the criteria is amp/ hours nothing else , ( If you need to, go and look at one)The idea it requires energy is fixated in your mind to such an extent its become ridiculous to question it ! Like Galileo Galileo 500 years ago please move the battery(in your mind) to the centre of the field of play. The battery is then the demodulator the surrounding apparatus only supplies copious magnetic current, if What I suggest here is right then you will have the keys to 'all' the cars in the car park . our ambition then would be to provide lots of amps to the battery but no real energy transfer The battery then effectively charges for free . You recall All Canadian  was kind enough to describe that simple battery charger and resonance ? It was not the Resonance I had in mind.. he described  the swing or the pendulum ( excuse .. I see some things as a picture) and sure its a resonance type, Its very pedestrian regular and always lossy, electrically its  called parallel resonance however there is another resonance and its at play here , not the swing 'the whiplash' .. series resonance .. a very different animal,  
Consider the simple battery charging circuit you commented on earlier AC I Introduced it for a good reason  you could .. if you wished view that simply as a circuit .. being the battery and the bridge rectifier fed by A C and a series capacitor  .. and why not ? That's what it is pretty much

since Power = VI cos Φ if cos Φ were to equal 0  no power would be available at the battery . (in this case the battery and the bridge rectifier)

This is the condition better known as resonance neither type of resonance consumes energy. there are two resonant points as explained one where the voltage lags the current by 90 deg and one where voltage leads the current by 90deg . One produces maximum impedance across the battery and so minimum current flow parallel resonance .. no use to us ! We want amps

The other resonance .. The whiplash, produces  minimum impedance and so maximum current flow with no voltage content .. Wow this is what we want to accomplish
as we only require Current x Time to charge the battery and this is doing it with no energy in theory we are in clover ! Because there is no energy transfer there can't possibly be any heat generated
Hence the Iced battery I was lucky enough to see and which muDped has commented on.
Do the bits of the outline start to fit together boys and girls ? Please mull it over
There are obviously lots of rough edges and a further transition / modulation to consider and the battery itself has a constantly changing dielectric but as standard dogma and teaching goes this is the very edge of the Cliff .  I would like you to think about the possibility of energising a Lead acid battery whilst holding a series resonant state. I intend to support this with possible test circuits and data  which indicate it is so, meanwhile I would like your initial view on this corner if only to make a change from the constant yapping of corgi's who's one and only purpose is to disrupt , 
http://www.interactivearchitecture.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Watermill_2.jpg
why when there is no machine to measure on this thread yet Idiot measurists keep marking in red COP>1 I can't imagine , (well I can but its a bit Dark.)
kind regards Duncan

You have lost the plot Duncan.
here is a picture of a machine with a huge COP >1 to be enjoyed.

That so called COP>1 device is powered by the sun--> a known energy source.
So thats it?,thats one of your COP>1 devices :D
Sorry,but no it's not COP>1 at all,BUT it is a free energy device.

So now i am going to put your other device together as described-->yes,i am going to listen and try without any more measurement request,or highlighted COP>1 claims. Lets see if your on track here with the above setup. It seems quite simple,and quite easy to tune. I have many cap's of various sizes,so we should be able to get this thing up and running sweet O0.

Now,a little more info is needed,like-do i place a load on the battery while it's charging so as i can get an idea of P/in and P/load?,or whats the deal here?. It is going to be very hard to know what is going on if we dont do some sort of measurements as were going here. Is it OK to use a lower voltage than mains voltage,as we are 240 over here,and it has a nasty bite. Im thinking along the lines of a 240- 32 volt transformer. The transformer draws around 26 watts at idle,so if i can keep it at that and able to charge the battery at the same time,then i think maybe that would show some merrit,and a cause to look into it further-->dont you?.

Buy me some coffee
RE Duncan's device.

Whenever mains is involved in my experiments I always use an inverter.
Measure the start voltage on the battery, then put a known load on it for 15 seconds measuring the on load voltage.
Then I wait a few minutes for the battery to recover.
Then I do the experiment.

After the experiment I wait at least an hour. Then I measure the battery voltage and repeat the on load test.
(Measuring the two voltages of course)
That way you have a pretty good idea if you are going in the right direction.
It's not perfect and probably won't detect cop 1.1, but if there is anything major -- and you will see it.

Hi A.king that resonant point is very sharp and of course as the battery conditions change the electrolyte (dielectric) changes that immediately alters resonant frequency I don't have the nous to build a system to track the resonant position automatically still here is a web site that caught my attention which although not on the button got near and is considering the next move to track resonance , strange with those impressive charge numbers he didn't think of the energy side of things. anyway . I couldn't find it on the www anymore but had it on disk , I have converted to pdf and hosted it so you can see it although things might not be to scale I hope you get the drift
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b1/max.pdf nb the resonance meter

kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
He has posted hints for the last 4 or 5 years. The cumulative effect is the point I am making.
I have gone through each and every one of his posts and can understand his thinking.
He has also pointed me in some really interesting directions.
But I'm not getting into a debate with you.You are obviously better than me. Or so you think.

I will reply to you later Mr anonymous King! I have to get control of my laughter first before I can type properly again  ;D

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

It sounds glib 'charge the battery at resonance' and of course the basic electrical formula as I have portrayed works.  obviously every battery is different and even then any particular battery changes and so of course its resonant frequency changes.
At one time the fact that a battery could be resonant at all was denied or at least only half believed
you'll see in this article that the resonant point of a lead acid battery can be expected to be between 2 and 6 Mhz on the battery you see me running up to resonance it happened to be 2.8 Mhz luckily just under the limit of my generator. This again a dissapeared web page which I have hosted as a pdf so again I hope the scale works for you guys

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b6/2010-05-26_000648_desulfator.pdf

kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
It sounds glib 'charge the battery at resonance' and of course the basic electrical formula as I have portrayed works.  obviously every battery is different and even then any particular battery changes and so of course its resonant frequency changes.
At one time the fact that a battery could be resonant at all was denied or at least only half believed
you'll see in this article that the resonant point of a lead acid battery can be expected to be between 2 and 6 Mhz on the battery you see me running up to resonance it happened to be 2.8 Mhz luckily just under the limit of my generator. This again a dissapeared web page which I have hosted as a pdf so again I hope the scale works for you guys

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b6/2010-05-26_000648_desulfator.pdf

kind regards Duncan
Duncan
How can you charge the battery at a resonant frequency with the cap charging sustem,as the frequency is set by the mains frequency-in my case 50HZ x 2=100HZ.
Anyway,i have put the cap charge circuit together as i stated,and i think your going to want to watch the video when i get it uploaded.I will post it here.
At this point in time,i am not sure what to make of it,and i have left it running so as i can get a look at things in a couple of hours.
This may be one time that measurements are in your favour,and i also may owe you an apology O0
It's looking good ATM,but we will see in a couple of hour's.

Chet,if you read this-ring me.

tinman its a very simple example I wanted folks to grasp the idea , the input frequency is fixed by the mains at 50 hz but its a series circuit regulated  by the size of the capacitance, the varying state of the battery and /or the input frequency.  In the  one I tried I had a switched bank of motor run capacitors much as shown in 'John saves energy'  and a pretty large Russian variable vacuum cap that I used to peak the thing . I'm glad your giving her a go anyway but I wouldn't expect anything spectacular yet as the sums show resonance is key. If you read the 'john saves energy' thing you'll see he cranks towards resonance at one point lots of amps but in theory no energy transfer, I tried it with an crystalized  ebike battery Its a horrid feeling knowing there's lots of amps going in there and it really should explode but it doesn't , It pops and sizzles and jumps back into life.  I still had the thing behind plexi glass ! the way electronics guys and power guys are taught resonance is different electricians are taught a capacitor causes a 90 deg phase shift .. and that's it! so any circuit with any capacitor becomes resonant does it ? Its still taught that way
kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Duncan
The fellow with the three battery system that use to post at OU.com and went to energetic
is this a similar effect ?
I am not remembering his handle/name ATM
?
Dave ? Bolens
**Thanx Duncan  O0

sigh ...I don't think the Tinman is gonna get much sleep tonight [already tomorrow by him]

thx
Chet
« Last Edit: 2015-04-09, 18:21:14 by Chet K »

Duncan

Your circuit is a good start but for much more serious principle - in fact the msot basic one.I hope will start to investigate it soon but it's so simple thus overlooked by everybody. In simple terms , this is so crazy that many will throw it out immediately and I must confess I did the same when years ago I saw a device which partially uncover this principle.

It goes that way ...  Faraday induction law set and equal and opposite field force , having equal and opposite (almost) energy , completely separate from the energy in the originator part (like electromagnet or permanent magnet). Lenz law fools us completly but when the noise is removed and we learn how to use Lenz law we can create amost indefinitely energy in secondary circuit from the same circuilating energy in primary originator. Barbosa & Leal tried to patent this idea.
 O0

Chet the guy you think of is David Bowling nice guy,  I stayed with him for a while in the US he lives in San Jose now I think . If line of sight is correct  I believe every COP  machine works  from this source . Its why I asked readers to focus on the battery and forget the various machines. The 3 BGS worked .. of course it did and I strongly suspected resonance was the key.I didn't have the nous then to make a circuit to track the changing resonance . perhaps an aduino or such but I don't have much in the way of programming skills. but  as I said its only one corner of the jigsaw.  

D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Duncan
was good to chat. yes David Bowling's and his 3 battery charger, as I recall he found that the load did not matter [with in reason]
and his claim was outlandish ....to the masses .

well seems Like The Wizard in Oz has it goin on.... :o

forest  thanks for the encouragement but please.. don't get to hopeful Its early days and what I cobbled together needs confirming..  anyway parts of this seem to do some odd things including allowing telekinesis it seemed at one stage .I also stated that magnetic current was the driver and I'm going to have some struggle to explain that! It isn't taught and there's no units, all I have is a rough picture in my head. It also puts the longitudinal wave centre stage.  I'll give it some thought though and see if I can't come up with a description folks can understand. As you say forest it seems so bloody stupid simple . even basic year one electrical work says it should happen yet no one tried it
Kind regards Duncan  

D. Erasmus

Buy me some coffee
Ah man-15 minutes of typing gone again >:(

OK-try again.

The system has been running for over an hour now,so here is some quick results.
I have used a 12 amp hour battery that is not very healthy. This is so i can see the results a lot quicker than 12 hours.

The system
I am using a 240-32 volt transformer for safety reasons.
At idle(no circuit hooked up)the transformer uses around 25.5 watts.
The watt meter reads a power factor of 19 without the circuit hooked up. With the circuit hooked up and charging the battery,the power factor reads 20. With the circuit hooked up charging the battery,i get an increase of .3 watts on the watt meter.Using my V and A meters,i get .28 watts going to the battery. If we take into account the FWBR and power being dissipated in the CVR,then all things add up equal.
The scope. The CVR is a 1 ohm 20watt resistor. With the circuit hooked up i get 6.4mV RMS across the CVR. The voltage across the transformer at this time is 31.2VRMS.

The load placed on the battery is a 20 watt automotive incandescent bulb. When the load (bulb) is hooked up to the battery,there is no change at the watt meter or the scope-->everything remains the same-including the phase angle. The battery voltage started at 9.11 volts(very flat),and after 1/2 hour settled at 9.2V. The current being drawn from the battery is 1.445 amps-These are DC measurements. 9.2v x 1.445 amps is 13.294. This has been steady for the past 1/2 hour.

So here we have a situation where we can place a continuous load of 13.294 watts on the battery,while absolutely no reflection is shown at either the watt meter or scope-none what so ever.

So how is it we can draw over 13 watts from a reactive power circuit,and show only a .3 watt reflection in total? :o

Buy me some coffee
Here is the first video of many to come. Will be trying different caps tomorrow,but im going to let it run over night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKC4fX3XOp4

I told you I'm sure I know why it does it you only have one corner of the jigsaw so far,  ;Believe it or not tinman I think we  had a squabble over it years ago on energetics only the case then was 'armature reaction'  which I see as doing the same thing or perhaps it was someone else  I was taught armature reaction is an overtone composite and so I believe is series resonance . I was taught with old books and I couldn't find reference to it and so couldn't make my view prevail . tinman I don't want you to get bent out of shape again but you will not be able to measure what is energising that battery! not with any equipment you have anyway. I only tell you this so you don't knock your pan out unnecessarily. also as you lose resonance as the battery alters you'll lose the effect (unless you bring it back into resonance) . view it if you like as a radio drifting off its station, because that's really exactly what it is. scopes , DVMs  frequency analysers anything you have they all will fail here It isn't that it can't be measured its rather that we do not have the equipment for this dimension and I mean that in its mathematical sense.   regard it as magnetic current (if you want) or chi or reactive power.
kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 22:47:30