PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:01:04
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
Author Topic: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal - Clarence  (Read 188417 times)

Group: Experimentalist

The series cap acts as a power restriction because only so much power can transferred with each half cycle. the bigger the cap the more power can be passed, the capacitor also prevents from short circuit so if two caps are used one in each line then even if one shorts the other will still prevent a catastrophe.

I would suggest a fuse just in case if leaving the setup unattended. Otherwise what happens if the cap fails shorted ?

One of my Killa watt meters reads in real power in watts as well as shows the power factor, the other one doesn't show any power factor but reads in real power watts with more resolution. I realize you guys already know how your meters read but some people might take the real watts and apply the power factor to it. Maybe some meters read VA and give power factor not sure, anythings possible. My one that shows power factor reads 100 as a power factor of 1. and so forth..

Anyway, I've said for a long time that a big part of desulfating a battery is discharging it as well as charging it, as long as some charge can be trickled into the battery somehow and then discharge it it will eventually rejuvenate. Some ways are much faster than others and some more efficient some not so hard on the battery.

Farmhand,

I agree, a fast way of rejuvenating many batteries that I picked up in the 70's is to merely tap and spark the bad battery with an overvoltage, like 24 volts on a 12 volt battery. All you do is tap one electrode with the high voltage a few times just to spark quickly, and then just charge normally.  What happens inside batteries left laying or not being used is they grow dendrites between plates and check like a shorted or dead battery.  Sparking with a high voltage will blow the dendritic growth off the plates and then the batteries can be recharged normally, though their capacity will be a little diminished.

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Hi  Grummage as per the links I've shown the system can power your house for free now! O0 and the fact that it quickly rejuvenates batteries is well documented and established its in the links I've posted for you . not quite sure how your power supplier is going to take to that idea though. :D rejuvenating batteries is (I believe) part and parcel of COP>1 even though tinman didn't see it quite that way I have hopes  I'm on the right  idea sorry (hypotheses if ya like)  I also don't quite see how the 3BGS fits in here  :o a/ there isn't three batteries and b/ certainly no motor, Still it was a great thread I saw all I ever want to of the inside of bloody batteries !
here I simply consider how a stand alone battery may be energised  and have  introduced a series capacitor as a step along the path I wanted to demonstrate . still glad your having success with it Grum
kind regards Duncan

s

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

room .. I have read of folks flashing them with a welder , I don't much like the idea ,and I've never tried it . but I have seen it some where

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Duncan.

Something that has really irked me for years is when we had our old Disc style electricity meter changed for a Digital one. The fact is, our bills went up from the next reading on !!

My assumption is that with the electronic summation the meter is actually able to calculate and account for the reactive element, which of course the older meter could not do !! Does anyone know if this is a fact ? I have unfortunately lost all contact with former colleagues at the meter test department.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

oh wow now you ask me Grummage  last time I worked on meters it was the MEB and they still had pointers ! but when I think about it I don't see how the can charge for KVAr your bills in KWs and I would think that's what it has to be ! even factories had a separate meter and the lowest PF was levied across the whole bill .. just my guess things might have altered!
kind regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Group: Experimentalist

room .. I have read of folks flashing them with a welder , I don't much like the idea ,and I've never tried it . but I have seen it some where

Duncan,

I've rejuvenated many AA, AAA and 9V rechargeable batts with my 20V 1.6 amp power supply, I set to 20V and spark the battery a number of times and even leave it connected a few seconds it rarely fails to bring them back. I have never had a problem doing it. I should add that it is a current limited PS.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Guest
Aking your concern for the power companies is quite touching and I assume your thinking of the already operating system of Georges where he already runs his house for free and is in fact paid by the power company?
The first thing to acknowledge is if your using any reactive current you  are at best introducing capacitive load  which the grid desperately requires they should be paying you for raising the power factor quite apart from anything else
If you are thinking of Clarence s machine for that to work (as I see it ) It needs two text book pukka formulas to be engineered to work one is P =VI cos φ and the other that LA batteries require Amps x hours and yes the current will be reactive . The whole globe has thousands of amps circulating naturally all the time it is reactive current AKA magnetic current . The shit we get from the grid also de-grades into magnetic current sometimes quite huge circulating in the neutral and earth ( which is pretty much one and the same connection) .. research triplins if your interested
So it brings up the question of who owns these huge natural circulating currents ? Moray used them and had to travel miles away from power stations or radio transmitters to run his machine even so the power companies still tried to insist he was stealing power.  Just as folks are saying Clarance is
(he isn't)  yes the theory says it should run on an inverter . It also uses reactive current AKA Magnetic current avaliable for free in copious ammounts . Magnetic current is natural it is the planets battery . The stuff we use is a horrid abortion! You got taught this at primary school  didn't you ?
1. Einstein — 'Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another
there's not a watt more or less than ever there has been ! It changes to Magnetic current and then by slight of hand we pay for the same energy over and over again . Who owns and controls magnetic current ? Who owns the air , the sea and the rain ?

What a load of gobblygook when I turn on a light energy is dissipated as heat and light and real power is consumed that we pay for.

Care to explain just how the power company gets that heat and light energy that I dissipated back so they can sell it back to me ?

When we dissipate power from a load what we actually do is convert high order energy to low order energy.

Group: Ambassador

Fellows
I spoke with Clarence today,hoping to get some things sorted out and move towards a better understanding of this claim.
will update here in the next few days.
 I am going out of town for a few days to Help The Motherinlaw sell her house in PA [meeting a few potential buyers]

your patience in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Chet K

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Dear TinMan.

Just to be clear my Wattmeter appears to be calibrated in deg's. 100 being unity. So with the battery disconnected I was seeing 0.8 deg lag.

Cheers Grum.
I'm not sure what you mean by-100 being unity? ,and when you say deg lag,do you mean that the current is lagging the voltage by 0.8 deg?. If so ,then 100 would mean that the current is lagging the voltage by 100 deg ?. I would think in this situation that 0.1 would mean no reactants in the system. With my meter,if i plug an incandescent bulb into the watt meter,it read's 01,if i plug my transformer into it,it reads 19,as the transformer is an inductive load,and i would think that now the current is lagging slightly behind the voltage.

I'm not sure on this one,so i will have to have a look on the scope to see if I'm reading my power factor correctly :-\

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Farmhand,

Is the explanation in this video make any sense from your research?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxYDsLhe3fA

He's talking about putting resonance into the ground and when you pull it back out, you in no way effect the draw from the source, so the more receivers you have, the more magnification you get.

I've seen a lot of videos where people claim this phenomena, but it always seem like the amount of energy extracted is a fraction of what is put in.  Once you start extracting close to the amount put in, I've always seen the source side start to load up and draw more power.

I wouldn't take too much notice of that video.

1. He is using some kind of weird winding with lots of air in there, so when he tries to use transformer action the coupling is very low, meaning he gets very very low efficiency at the load.

2. When he connects to the "ground" and separates the coils he is simply "end feeding the second coil" or exciting it from the signal on the ground line looks like, doing that still gave him less than 50% efficiency I estimate as I seen no proper measurements, just input current, no rating for the bulb that I noticed. I did get annoyed and cut the video short.

Looking at the globe it looks like one of my 12 volt 3 watt or 24 volt 5 watt bulbs. Which would carry 0.25 amp and 0.2 amp respectively.

So it actually looks like less than 30 % efficiency.

Now if he had a normal transformer with a good core rated for the frequency he is using then transformer action would be most efficient.

Seriously the coils are wound into a weird shape with crossed wires and stuff everywhere. He can't possibly expect to get good transformer effect like that.

His comparisons are not really applicable and don't really make sense.

When all is said and done his best efficiency is very bad, is what it looks like to me.

The weapons and field of battle are mine for the choosing!  a boxing match , this forum ! but first

A correction and an apology to Chet . Chet is very perceptive and put the 3BGS centre stage here quite how or why I don't know. I took a hard look at myself last night and decided I don't want to tell lies and surly the worst lies I can tell are to myself ! And then reflect the mirror image to you understanding (I hope) readers. Of course the 3BGS system plays a huge part in my thinking  so does Hatum TK Don Smith an so many others that like most of you I have spent thousands of pounds and years investigating.
I believe I had a very powerful glimpse of the answer on that thread but I could not open the what you now call 'hypotheses' for any sort of examination . I also became suspicious of the main guru on that thread Matt B (keeping in mind I have met and spoken to Matt and Stayed with David for a time) anyway after  investigation with a third party which I wont go in to my suspicions became rather more concrete.
In fact the very simple test I have just asked you to do which costs buttons and little time I could not get past the starting gate ! Matt diverted it .. My own view is, if your a free energy researcher and you have even one brain cell that isn't lonely then you should know without a shadow of a doubt that all research forums are loaded with 5th columnists Matt is one such Farmhand is another I should qualify that with (I believe) if you wish to view that as delusional paranoia help yourself !
There are many others of course, if not the world would have had free energy long ago QED!
I try very hard to take a philosophical view of the opposition, 'the enemy in the camp', they have a paid job to do. I told Matt and the rest of the forum my view of him . And things became a little what shall we say “socially engaged”  Ostracised comes to mind ! I could not prevail Matt had a very firm grip on that that thread which has of course rolled on for  pages and pages (since then) and eventually dropped into obscurity as was intended.
I have a pretty good idea of the enemy within and if you reading this are not moronic you should too! Just go back and see who shouts loudest Show me yours, show me yours, go back and look at the flames and wonder why the fire was started ! I am but one person being punched about by many the right word I guess is 'bullies' … Its their job ! Keeping that in mind 'farmhand' ..  I respect farmhand he has done some nice things for me and certainly isn't lacking in humour, His attacks are more  respectful than the rest of the 'pack' I will answer his questions you who claim scientific rigour watch for his slight of hand .. watch the same card TK pulled from the bottom of the pack .. watch as power is slipped in for energy .. energy that doesn't blow fuses (remember) learn the tricks well they are used over and over again ,
learn to spot the language that’s used erroneously in this dimension which if you adhere 
to iremoves any hope of comprehending the other ! Study carefully the wording I use and decide which is correct and just who is feeding you gobbledygook
you may think farmhand & co are all jolly good eggs and we should be one big happy family the nest actually has so many Cookoo's its liable to collapse !
Its been suggested by some that because of the behaviour and aggression  here I don't bother anymore, there have been emails and PM  and other things. They wonder why I should bother, Its easy
I have come out to fight ! The winner gets to tell many readers the truth ! The many readers will know the script and tell others . The first matchup is that well known and respected  heavy weight farmhand he might chose to be seconded by TK their camp might have common ground and believe energy is power and energy isn't required to blow fuses!
I liked the Video Matt Watts posted so I think I'd like to nominate him as my second , shouldn't have to do much matt .. quick sponge down, mop up a bit of blood from the odd lucky punch! This isn't tag boxing I propose  so allow us the courtesy to fight our fight , if I need my second I'll PM him ! I intend the Queensbury rules should apply  that is correct scientific (as far as it goes) terms and terminology Ding ding round one!
Farmhand writes this

“What a load of gobblygook when I turn on a light energy is dissipated as heat and light and real power is consumed that we pay for.

Care to explain just how the power company gets that heat and light energy that I dissipated back so they can sell it back to me ?”

When we dissipate power from a load what we actually do is convert high order energy to low order energy.

D. Erasmus

What a load of gobbledygook I desperately want anyone reading this to think its gobbledygook that's my job when I turn on a light energy is dissipated  Energy is never ever dissipated it is transformed from one form to another as heat and light and real power is consumed nothing is ever consumed and certainly not power , Power is VIcosφ and that multiplied by time is the unit energy it is known by most as KW/Hours (units) but may be known as therms or Joules (The watt second)
Care to explain just how the power company gets that heat and light energy (heat and light are not energy they are a step in the transform) that I dissipated(Transformed) back so they can sell it back to me ?
I have already but delighted to repeat for the benefit of others  it's transformed into a different mathematical dimension and its physical presence is 180deg removed from the electromagnetic wave. like the electromagnetic wave its transformation back into this dimension is by one thing and one thing only resonance !
When we dissipate (transform energy with a load) power from a load what we actually do is convert high order energy to low order energy.
Who's “we”? They must have exceptional talants I certainly can't dissipate power from anything I may Use a lightbulb (for instance) to transform energy that is all!
what we actually do is convert high order energy to low order energy.
And I stand accused of 'gobbledygook' ?? high order low order is it monks you are taking about ? What units and composition do you consider we might give this monkish order?
« Last Edit: 2015-04-12, 12:52:43 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Do you know how is cooled 500MW generator at the power station ? Did somebody truly computed the heat wasted compared to the input and output power ?  ???

So many years and many threads and lots of money spent  have fetched me here ! I give you a little experiment and I think you'll agree it has had interesting results! If you really haven't learnt anything else you know how to produce a battery rejuvenater for the price of a bag of peanuts. ;D
Until I manage to get this chestnut hypotheses thing done with or at least work out a better way to describe it I would like to offer another little bit of an experiment for you. In common with most I suggest it will be dirt cheap , very quick , and it will probably do something telling!
I have spent endless hours and spent thousands being led about by the nose! I didn't  like it and I won't do it to others ! Most can do this with scrap in 15 min much quicker than It takes me to write it anyway ! (Much much quicker !) It relates here to Clarence's machine! It relates to what tin man is doing, it relates to telekinesis , series connections and of course resonance, As I have written previous I spent some time with David Bowling and whilst this is not the 3BGS it does relate to it and in fact goes back to its genesis and perhaps to the genesis of much else!

Object

To prove the effects of crystals on the manifestation of anomalous energy and investigate its relationship  with telekinetic effects

apparatus

Two lead acid batteries of similar size physically and rating .. to wit. ..

One battery serviceable charged and in good condition.

The other exactly the polar opposite, sulphated until simply 'a box of crystals' In the condition the text books refer to as approaching >> infinite impedance.

One small brushed DC motor (high speed is good but what you have to hand , perhaps from an o'l model car or drill ,)

circuit diagram .. sketch

Method  

Note that this is a series circuit  involving an infinite impedance under no circumstances should DC current be able to flow. The battery I used happened to measure > 10 Meg ohm but as I said use what's to hand . It is the crystal formation I believe is the driving factor.
It would be far and away better from an experimental point of view  if the motor doesn't run.
Flick the shaft one way then the other you will find one direction 'preferable' (easier to turn)
providing the 'bad battery' really is dead (don't blow yourself up) just briefly tap a short across it
the motor will turn ..once self running if you resist the shaft it will try all the harder !
That isn't the required condition of this experiment although of course fascinating in its own right!
Just on the verge of turning is what you seek!
Those of you who have dowsed for pipes, water or cables and are adept at it obviously know how to project your thoughts to an object and focus on it . Do so ! Focus on the crystallised battery will the motor to start, stop , or slow down

Results

current was measured in copious amounts (depending on shaft load)  with the box of crystals
demonstrating negative resistance. That box of crystals I remind you has a  static resistance of >10M ohm.
Focused concentration appeared to be able to slow down and speed up the motor

conclusion

There is a fractal quality locked in the crystal form which is particularly receptive to energy from the electrostatic dimension. This dimension quite apart from its energetic qualities is also I suspect the same dimension animals including we humans use , I have presumed that is how I may interact
however slightly. The fact that Clarence has used quartz crystals adds weight to my deliberation.

I hope one or two give it a try I would be very interested to see if you find the same effect

kind regards Duncan

« Last Edit: 2015-04-12, 16:36:35 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Hi Forest over the years I have worked on five different power stations all had cooling towers belching out steam although I dare say that looked more dramatic and wasteful than it was. I guess someone must have worked these things out . Research indicates that After Tesla's first power station the twenty odd mile long grid was a total disaster huge amounts of energy entered the system and made its presence felt in a very unpredictable fashion , Tesla was at a total loss and the system on its knees It required Steinmetz to resolve the disaster. Still the effects of series resonance came to light along an infinite  (relatively) transmission line. Tesla of course realised the power station was not required and was a farce . big business and money had a different direction in mind As history records Tesla changed direction immediately.

D. Erasmus

I know power generating stations are cooled by liquid hydrogen, so it's about tremendous heat  generated and wasted. I believe all the input energy is just wasted ! That's the whole secret - there is NO CONVERSION of mechanical energy into electrical, just WASTE as HEAT at primary side

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
watch as power is slipped in for energy .. energy that doesn't blow fuses

believe energy is power and energy isn't required to blow fuses

I let this go before, but as you have now mentioned it twice in one post it needs dealing with as it appears the lack of feedback to your initial delusion has spawned the misconception that you have scored a technical victory.

evovingapes piffle about energy not being required to blow a cable.

You lost your grip on reality a while ago, and uttered the above gobbledegook which was subsequently corrected by Tinman below:

I think your completely mixed up Ducan lol. It was TK i believe that was talking about blowing fuses,and you thought is was EA,and now your appologising to me for something i had nothing to do with lol.

Below, highlighted in blue, was your initial error. TK quite correctly defined the rate energy is dissipated as the relevant factor, your failure to understand what 'per' means is correctable with hard study.

You are really promulgating a lot of misconceptions in this post.
 Wrong, and wrong. It's easy to generate and measure reactive power. "Cannot do useful work at the load" and "Can and does charge batteries" ... these two statements are contradictory. Reactive power cannot charge batteries... however it's easy to "siphon off" real power from a reactive power store, and charge batteries with that, and it can look like you aren't drawing your power from the reactive store (because it is being replaced as fast as you are drawing it off). But if you try to draw off real power faster than it is being replaced... you will see your reactive power collapse. And this has nothing to do with the single-wire ground return power system in use in Brazil. Wrong again. What blows fuses or melts wires is _dissipating power_ . You can take a given number of Joules of energy and send it slowly through a conductor (low power level) or send it very rapidly (high power level). In the first case not much happens, in the second case you get heating and melting and blowing fuses. It is not the amount of energy, but how fast it is applied to the conductor: that is, the Power level that determines heating, blowing fuses, melting, etc.  Watts = Joules per second. Joules don't blow fuses, high currents through resistances produce heat (watts of dissipated power) which result in melting or blown fuses. Fewer Joules per second (Watts) = less heating.   That much is approximately correct, except that power is not made up just of AMPS and the key word is "transfer". The current of AMPS still has electromagnetic effects even in a reactive power system and that's what makes it measurable and extractable.
You may want to review my demonstrations of high levels of Reactive Power that I did in the MicroQEG playlist on YT. I demonstrate how a high level of reactive power can occur in the primary of an air-core transformer and be siphoned off by the secondary to perform useful work without collapsing the resonating reactive power. The current of many amperes in the reactive power has profound electromagnetic effects that are easily directly detected and in fact provide the means for power transfer and conversion to real power. The "power" of reactive power may not be "real" but the electromagnetic effect of the _current_ certainly is real and provides the means for extracting and converting the reactive power into real, usable, dissipatable power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_%28physics%29

In physics, power is the rate of doing work. It is equivalent to an amount of energy consumed per unit time. In the SI system, the unit of power is the joule per second (J/s), known as the watt in honor of James Watt, the eighteenth-century developer of the steam engine.

The integral of power over time defines the work performed. Because this integral depends on the trajectory of the point of application of the force and torque, this calculation of work is said to be path dependent.

The same amount of work is done when carrying a load up a flight of stairs whether the person carrying it walks or runs, but more power is needed for running because the work is done in a shorter amount of time. The output power of an electric motor is the product of the torque that the motor generates and the angular velocity of its output shaft. The power involved in moving a vehicle is the product of the traction force of the wheels and the velocity of the vehicle. The rate at which a light bulb converts electrical energy into light and heat is measured in watts—the higher the wattage, the more power, or equivalently the more electrical energy is used per unit time.[1][2]

While you Duncan, were busy disseminating your lack of wisdom, I was busy finishing hhop gen 2+  O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

our home doesn't like it that's for sure! forest ! and many people are suffering and dying just to keep the farce going! I don't know about anyone else but I think our little green and blue home need a bloody good spring clean and re-decoration.

D. Erasmus

evolvingape I have apologised for the piffle comment ! as tinman pointed out loud and clear, It was not wrong, but it also was not you. It was a case of mistaken identity! simple as ! I apologise yet again. as for your hydrogen machine I hope its a rip roaring success and we all have 50 kw  ape-gens before the years out ! I wish you loads of fun and success with it!
kind regards Duncan  

D. Erasmus

It was not wrong  

Yes, it was.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Yes, it was.

Ape-gen
Has a nice ring to it EA lol. O0

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Ape-gen
Has a nice ring to it EA lol. O0

Ape-gen sounds about right to me too Tinman  O0

A 50 kW Ape-gen installation qualifies as a COP infinity device by this threads standards.

Build and first test of 50 kW installation completed by 15th September, with suitable resources supporting the project.

Micro scale Ape-gen 2+ being modular in design will establish potential scaling return on investment, shortly.

Makes a nice change for a DUT (device under test) to actually work as replicated  :)

Matt as I see it pretty much every electrical unit is derived from another back to a fundamental measurement (like for instance the metre has a block of something or the other in a regulated room in Paris).

Here is a picture of how we might imagine the electromagnetic wave

you could  if you so wish compute you way back from the electromagnetic wave to the energy required to produce It, its tedious and complex but do-able here's a simplified view.

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/jetstream/remote/remote_intro.htm

It is resonance that turns energy into the  electro-magnetic waves . Radio antenna's are tuned resonant at transmitting stations and resonant at the receiver. (parallel resonant)

There is however another wave not shown here although Hams are well aware of it especially when they get near their antenna's although its not predominant  because they never intentionally tune to it..
its at the other end of their SWR meter, SWR infinity The other resonance 'series resonance', and the wave is electrostatic and longitudinal (allegedly)
Because the wave is never used its units are not known. Its reception and conversion results in energy all right but not in any form we would recognise . Certainly not amps and volts and normal stuff we would measure.. Which is why folks can't measure it, they only see the secondary effects , like a battery icing under full load . .
Its this wave , its resonant conversion and the form and nature of the resultant energy that we have no concrete information for that's the start of the hypotheses I'm working on, to get at the thing and show the effect is a different matter
kind regards Duncan   PS liquid hydrogen to cool power stations .. that's weird thought for sure!

D. Erasmus

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
kind regards Duncan   PS liquid hydrogen to cool power stations .. that's weird thought for sure!

Dear Duncan.

Weird, but true !!

I was involved in the decommissioning of Bromborough power station back in the mid 80's. This was one of the first to use Hydrogen cooling. What was also really neat, they used the partially cooled condensate to heat the local high rise buildings!! We seem to be going backwards as regards recycling IMO.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

As far as I'm concerned Duncan the floor is yours. I'm not going to argue with you. I've got life to deal with and cannot continue to waste my time.

You can preach to others because I aint reading the gobblygook posts anymore.

You win, your right I'm wrong. Good luck.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:01:04