PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-08-19, 03:22:06
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Self-Running Drum  (Read 10335 times)

Gravity Driven Drum, video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGTk4JEE8Mo

3D Printer X-Carve works slower but much accurate than a traditional scroll saw, while I do the another job

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Complete BS.

Everyman decries immorality
Complete BS.

Valeriy posts are spam in my opinion, member Valeriy should justify membership here.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Valeriy posts are spam in my opinion, member Valeriy should justify membership here.
I think you are here to discuss new ideas but not my membership. You see the "report to moderator" button? Use it.
You should explain why you think it's a spam. Do you have enough knowledge?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Interesting idea EM

To capitalize on this energy, the mass or weight, should comes down unrestrained laterally, so that it will reach the bottom slightly offset from where it started.  The trick is to design a contraption to make this a closed cycle that can constantly accelerate a mass, that is pumped by the rotation of the earth!    Afro

I think Bessler may have done this, and you may have a handle on "the secret", but it may be difficult to achieve in small devices because of friction vs. gain. Taller,  more massive devices may yield results.

cWe know that it is possible to "get at" the spin energy using large gyros that precess, one cycle every 24 hours, the precession driving a generator through a step up gearbox, there are some patents that use this idea.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I think you are here to discuss new ideas
Correct. Nothing you present is new hence no discussion between us on your posted topics.
but not my membership.
Incorrect, I am posting in your thread specifically to discuss your membership of this forum.
You see the "report to moderator" button? Use it.
I don't need to use the "report to moderator" button, I am perfectly happy to have the discussion here in public where the readership can determine your position based upon your responses.
You should explain why you think it's a spam.
Quite simple really! You have posted 50 new topics by my count in the Bessler's wheel thread, few of which have anything to do with Bessler's wheel. Your posts typically direct to the youtube sites of veproject1 suggesting you have an undeclared affiliation with this person or company. Furthermore you have posted inaccurate and incorrect subject titles suggesting the video in question has a secret of free energy hidden within it which is clearly false as has been called out by the members here on occasion and many times in the youtube comments below the veproject1 videos:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2881.0

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1551.0

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3152.0

In short you are perpetrating a fraud on the readership here and using this forums credibility to promote that fraud globally. What is your motivation for doing this ?
Do you have enough knowledge?
Enough knowledge for what ? Your question is ill defined.

As an additional I have not seen any trace of you helping others in their personal projects on this forum, presenting novel or benefiical work of your own, or in any way contributing to the progress of this forum or humanity in general. If you feel my opinion on this is invalid please present your refutation with actual proofs, which should be simple if you actually have any..!

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

I appreciate...

Kinetic energy of 1 kg moving with that velocity:  U1 = 1/2 m v1^2 = 0.5 * 1 * (463.312194)^2 = 107329.0947 J
Now, let's lift this mass up...                                                        U2 = 0.5 * 1 * (463.312267)^2 = 107329.1284 J
By how much did we increase the kinetic energy?                                                                        U2 - U1 = 0.0337 J

Now let's scale this up:
If we lift 10 kg 10 meters...                                U1 = 1073290.947 J
U2 = 1/2 * 10 * [2*pi/(24*60*60) * 6371010]^2 = 1073294.316 J
                                                                              U2 - U1 = 3.37 Joules...

U1                            U2                            U2-U1     (U2-U1)/U1
107329.0947107329.12840.03370.00003%
1073290.9471073294.3163.36900.00031%

It requires a one order-of-magnitude increase in both mass and height design requirements to gain a one order-of-magnitude increase in an energy gain still much, much lower than one percent.  Assuming this trend to be somewhat linear, you would need to increase the order-of-magnitude in both mass and height design requirements by an order of five to get in the 1% magnitude.  Typical mechanical energy loss would surely be at least one whole percent, at any magnitude.

It is clear to evolvingape and myself that member valeriy is promoting the Veproject site to run up the "hit" counter and put some small change in the pocket of the Veproject personnel, of which he may be affiliated. I would bet this is not the only forum that he or she does this at.

I also find the misleading titles of the Veproject videos to be false presentations, again to run up the hit counter.

Since the Veproject originators never show show or explain  how the small hidden motors, external compressed air sources, tilted tables or hidden magnets under tables , are  used to power the devices presented they are not educational, rather they are magick tricks and should be placed in that category elsewhere, not on a serious research site.

I wish the Veproject team would put their excellent building skills towards real educational models and explain afterwards to viewers why these devices won't work as presented instead of using trickery to make viewers believe they do work. Then they would be educational,instead of wasting the time, money and energy of gullible replicators that believe they are real "because they saw it on a youtube video".

This stuff is offensive to the thinking person, to the rest it is amusement.

I agree this is spam and have reported it as such.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-07, 13:43:19 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

See my reply #1.

Please refrain from posting this type of subject.

Thanks.

Hear, hear.

I get the feeling this fellow is a teacher of some sort,he is a good builder..!!

Maybe he would be interested in teaching the kids how to build evolvingapes simple HHOP ??
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2288.msg51806;topicseen#msg51806

And I am quite sincere and would join in !
?
Chet K
« Last Edit: 2015-09-06, 15:28:44 by Chet K »

Buy me some coffee
So from now on we only research and post video's of actual over unity,self running,perpetual motion machines ?
All our research and experiments here on OUR are based on devices that have no more credibility than those posted here on this thread-or do they have more because some one said the device is over unity-E.G,the TPU.

The only difference i see is that Veproproject admit's that the video's are for educational purposes only-where as all the others we research will not admit to them being fake-->or has some one actually made a successful replication of an over unity device?.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

So from now on we only research and post video's of actual over unity,self running,perpetual motion machines ?
No video's of actual over unity,self running,perpetual motion machines have ever been posted, as they do not exist.
All our research and experiments here on OUR are based on devices that have no more credibility than those posted here on this thread-or do they have more because some one said the device is over unity-E.G,the TPU.
Your research maybe, but not mine. Overunity does not exist therefore anyone who claims it is delusional.
The only difference i see is that Veproproject admit's that the video's are for educational purposes only-where as all the others we research will not admit to them being fake-->or has some one actually made a successful replication of an over unity device?.
Claiming "educational purposes only" for a fake product is deliberate deceit. Overunity devices do not exist therefore they cannot be made or replicated.

I for one enjoy Veproject's videos and I definitely do see them as educational. Anyone reading their website can see that no claims are made of actual perpetual motion. So when I look at a Veproject video, I enjoy trying to figure out just how it was done. I hope I can rule out video trickery; I assume the things can all be demonstrated for a live audience. Some of them are versions of historical machines that _were_ touted as PMMs in their day, like the Redheffer Perpetual Motion.

The Veproject devices are puzzles of a rather high order, as well as being excellent demonstrations of some pretty creative ideas. Maybe this forum "technically" isn't the right place for them, but I'd argue that they do serve an important function. They exercise that skeptic muscle in the brainium. It would be too bad if we take ourselves so seriously that we can't enjoy Veproject videos _since we know that no claims of PM are being made_ and anyone who thinks they are being deceived are only deceiving themselves.

"The easiest person to fool is yourself" -- Richard Feynman

I for one enjoy Veproject's videos and I definitely do see them as educational. Anyone reading their website can see that no claims are made of actual perpetual motion. So when I look at a Veproject video, I enjoy trying to figure out just how it was done. I hope I can rule out video trickery; I assume the things can all be demonstrated for a live audience. Some of them are versions of historical machines that _were_ touted as PMMs in their day, like the Redheffer Perpetual Motion.

The Veproject devices are puzzles of a rather high order, as well as being excellent demonstrations of some pretty creative ideas. Maybe this forum "technically" isn't the right place for them, but I'd argue that they do serve an important function. They exercise that skeptic muscle in the brainium. It would be too bad if we take ourselves so seriously that we can't enjoy Veproject videos _since we know that no claims of PM are being made_ and anyone who thinks they are being deceived are only deceiving themselves.

I quite agree, I find them great brain teasers which is good, keeps the old grey matter from turning black, also helps to lighten the day.

I say keep them coming, I don't see what the objection is ???

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Top 10 Perpetual Motion Machines for 2014 by veproject1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULy0vly9A2c

Since the Veproproject originators never show show or explain  how the small hidden motors, external compressed air sources, tilted tables or hidden magnets under tables , are  used to power the devices presented they are not educational, rather they are magick tricks and should be placed in that category elsewhere, not on a serious research site.

I wish the Veproproject team would put their excellent building skills towards real educational models and explain afterwards to viewers why these devices won't work as presented instead of using trickery to make viewers believe they do work. Then they would be educational,instead of wasting the time, money and energy of gullible replicators that believe they are real "because they saw it on a youtube video".

Perpetual motion machines do not exist as far as we know. All of the machines demonstrated are operating within one frame of reference and therefore the losses incurred will eventually cause the machine to stop, it can only ever be unity at best. My objection is clearly explained by ION who shares my view on this matter.

From TK

It would be too bad if we take ourselves so seriously that we can't enjoy Veproject videos _since we know that no claims of PM are being made_ and anyone who thinks they are being deceived are only deceiving themselves.

The bold and false claims are right in the title of each video e.g.

"How to build a perpetual motion machine"

"Perpetual Motion Machine part 1" (and part 2)

"Perpetuum Mobile"

"Self running bike"

"Perpetual satellite"

and so on.

Those who enjoy these videos should by all means continue to watch them. Just go to youtube and watch them, no need to burden Peterae's web server costs by also posting links here.

I personally don't find them that interesting. They are too easy to debunk, not even very good magick.

Valeriy is doing quite well with the number of views generated from this site alone from the 3 pages of entries made (check the stats and number of views just from this site).

Of course others are also trying to generate revenue from the deceptive titles of some of their youtube videos, and may catch up with veproproject, so I fully understand why they may object to any criticism of such.

I regard this type of activity as "bottom feeding" and too bad for people that need to resort to these methods to make some small change, they might do better in a more honorable way by better applying themselves and their skills.
« Last Edit: 2015-09-06, 16:09:51 by ION »

Buy me some coffee
From TK

The bold and false claims are right in the title of each video e.g.

"How to build a perpetual motion machine"

"Perpetual Motion Machine part 1" (and part 2)

"Perpetuum Mobile"

"Self running bike"

"Perpetual satellite"

and so on.

Those who enjoy these videos should by all means continue to watch them. Just go to youtube and watch them, no need to burden Peterae's web server costs by also posting links here.

I personally don't find them that interesting. They are too easy to debunk, not even very good magick.

Valeriy is doing quite well with the number of views generated from this site alone from the 3 pages of entries made (check the stats and number of views just from this site).

Of course others are also trying to generate revenue from the deceptive titles of some of their youtube videos, and may catch up with veproproject, so I fully understand why they may object to any criticism of such.

I regard this type of activity as "bottom feeding" and too bad for people that need to resort to these methods to make some small change, they might do better in a more honorable way by better applying themselves and their skills.

Did this post get edited?
Im sure it was worded differently yesterday, somethint to the tune of a member here also using missleading titles on there videos to generate a cash flow frome youtube.
Who might this member be?. Maybe my latest videos are seen as having missleading titles-kilowatts of free energy. Now, if I was doing a system with a solar aray, then no questions would be asked. But as I have a generator in my video, many automatically think over unity device.

I think many cant decipher the difference between over unity and free energy.
And many take things way out of context, or way to seriously.
Are the videos being posted by veproject really doing any harm?

Are the videos being posted by veproject really doing any harm?

The same could be asked of unsubstantiated claims being made here at OUR, and we've been through that a number of times.

I guess it comes down to this: Does a deceptive title for a video or forum topic do harm?

Buy me some coffee
The same could be asked of unsubstantiated claims being made here at OUR, and we've been through that a number of times.

I guess it comes down to this: Does a deceptive title for a video or forum topic do harm?

I think it's more a pick and choose game here. It seems to me that if the big gun's think there is something in it,then it's all good-E.G,the TPU-->an unsubstantiated claim of an over unity device,or some form of exotic energy production.But if it is something that a small fry comes up with,then it seems that they judged by the very same big guns chasing pipe dreams of there own. Funny thing is,it seems that the small fries are the ones doing all the building,while the big guns spend there time finding every reason something wouldnt work,rather than finding reasons why it may just work as claimed.

We all know that veprojects video's are a mockup-more for entertainment than any thing else.

I find it odd that there are those that dismiss one unsubstantiated device,while they have spent many years trying to replicate another unsubstantiated device.

How can you research overunity devices if there is no such thing as overunity.
If we post only substantiated overunity devices here on OUR,the pages would be empty.

If we post only substantiated overunity devices here on OUR,the pages would be empty.

Not at all true. Perhaps things are still a little misunderstood.

The problem is that claims are often made in the title itself, which leads one to expect to see what is in fact claimed. More often than not, a claim is made but not backed up by any evidence whatsoever, or the evidence offered is flawed in some way.

It's really quite simple, but folks tend to complicate it.

To answer that question as far as I am concerned, NO, but if they were asking or selling for money, then yes, and the difference is not even close, it is a world apart. If anyone believes other wise then they are being deceptive for some agenda maybe!!!!!!!!!

Come on, this is so childish it is embarrassing, I have various tech's I have worked on and working on for many many years, others try to put a tag of free energy on these, I know they are not but they are very very efficient, some are cheap chemical reactions, so much so that in the sort term would cause problems for the big energy producers and then they cause problems for me, that's how life is C.C  Brad is now working on an Item which is in this area, a hybrid cap, but with this there are also many doing the same, it will be the ones that don't sell out that will, dare I say, have problems.

Industry is full of this, in electronics especially, until the last tech: in the market place has run it's course, they will not introduce what they have known about for many years before, it's all to do with marketing and making the most money possible with the old tech: before letting out the new, "this is the business plan".

When it comes to energy, well there is just too much inversion by the big investors whom control the governments with threats of unemployment and stock crashes causing a world slump etc etc I don't think I need to preach about this. So am I going off subject, well I don't think so, I think the subject is control

I can tell you now, I will not be controlled again

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

So what you are saying, is it's "buyer beware"?

Caveat emptor!

Fair enough. As always however, it won't be tolerated on this forum.

So what you are saying, is it's "buyer beware"?

Caveat emptor!

Fair enough. As always however, it won't be tolerated on this forum.

We are not talking about buying or paying, are we? "caveat emptor"or buyer beware for those that don't speak a latin language like I do, is if you are paying, was Verproject asking for money? was he selling? have I missed something? C.C

I think I will bow out before I explode or have another attack, at 65yrs I have seen a lot and been involved in a lot, some of which I'm not proud of when 50 odd people lost their jobs and I walked away with a pay off, I was young then and going through a divorce.

I know now not to ever post another project here again, I will share in private with those that are on my contact list or care to e-mail me, I ask for nothing but will give if it is not for profit

Bonum

MJN

We are not talking about buying or paying, are we?
I wasn't. I meant it from the perspective of buying into (i.e believing) someone's claims. You said that it does no harm when someone posts a false claim, either in a video or forum, and therefore you are inferring that it is "buyer beware". In other words, you are saying that it is up to the individual to discern whether the presenter is making an honest claim or not. Otherwise, if you simply take the claimant's word for it, you could end up wasting a lot of your own time, money, and effort if you don't first do your own due diligence. Hence the "buyer beware" notion. If no one else is looking out for skulduggery, then you are on your own, agreed?

So here at OUR, we strive to "nip it in the bud" so as to minimize the collateral damage caused by such errant claims. If there is no extraordinary claim, there is minimal potential for problems. It is perplexing why such a simple concept seems so difficult to understand.

I know now not to ever post another project here again,
Why would that be? What has been said that would prevent you from ever posting projects here?

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-08-19, 03:22:06