PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-05-22, 22:25:52
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Ball Engine  (Read 5800 times)

Kinetic Contraption, video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w55MPsIRYAQ

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
What is the point of posting this type of thing?

As you can read, it's a kinetic sculpture

Everyman decries immorality
As you can read, it's a kinetic sculpture

The title of the thread is "The Ball Engine". Your description is "Kinetic Contraption, video". Your reply to point99 is "As you can read, it's a kinetic sculpture"

You cannot "read" it is a "sculpture", as the word sculpture does not appear anywhere in relation to the subject matter. For this faux pas I am awarding you the Ralph Wiggum!

It appears you have decided to drop impossible titles like "Perpetual Motion etc" to avoid criticism and continue to promote the veproject1 brand exploiting the credibility of the OUR forum in the process. The Ball Engine video is however directly linked to play the "How to build a Perpetual Motion Machine" video immediately after and so the advertising of "magick" has continued indirectly.

The definition of Engine from Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine

"An engine, or motor, is a machine designed to convert one form of energy into mechanical energy.[1][2] Heat engines, including internal combustion engines and external combustion engines (such as steam engines) burn a fuel to create heat, which then creates a force. Electric motors convert electrical energy into mechanical motion, pneumatic motors use compressed air and others—such as clockwork motors in wind-up toys—use elastic energy. In biological systems, molecular motors, like myosins in muscles, use chemical energy to create forces and eventually motion."

This is OVER UNITY RESEARCH : OUR : FORUM FOR FREE ENERGY RESEARCHERS.

You are not a free energy researcher. You have simply adapted your strategy to continue your previous behaviour without giving the other members of this site the courtesy of a reply to their concerns.

Once again, I request that you justify your membership here at OUR.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

It's entertainment, food for thought. And nobody who actually reads the Veproject website is going to think that _actual_  "perpetual motion" machines are being demonstrated or claimed.

Are we so stuffy here that we can't stand to be entertained, by someone who isn't even making claims that "physics is wrong"?

While at the same time things that are (to me at least) obvious hoaxes like the "TPU" are allowed to be discussed?

OK, whatever. Exercise your brains and try to figure out how these things are done. Believe me, it's good to exercise those "skeptic muscles" on the Veproject devices, since you _know already_ that they aren't working "by magic" or by some new physics.  Maybe it will make you think twice about some of the other things, like the TPU, that are discussed here.

Banning Veproject here just means I'll have to look at my subscription to the Veproject YT channels more often to see what is new. I really see no harm in what Valeriy is doing, and I for one enjoy seeing the videos and the gadgets.

"The easiest person to fool is yourself" -- Richard Feynman

I have no objection to Valeriy being a member here if there was an honest disclaimer with every post that veproject1 perpetual motion machines are all faked.

There is a signature box that Valeriy could use..  O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Guys, I love both of you!

It's so sorry you didn't read this book

…We didn’t know how to produce a perpetual motion, so we gave you a picture of a man who did, and made it as noisy as possible to loosen up your own noise filters on the subject. I offered you a dose of omniscient noise on the subject of perpetual motion, and the one inescapable conclusion that it had been done.
Everyone of you had previously set your filters to reject the idea of perpetual motion. Nonsense! No use looking for that. Work on something useful.
I suggested we assemble a bunch of you double-domes and slap you solidly with the fact that it ain’t nonsense, it can be done. Give you some omniscient noise to listen to, loosen up your filters, and let the answer come through out of your own mental productiveness.
…It worked. It always will work. All you’ve got to do is get the lead out of your pants and the rocks out of your head, and the arbitrary noise filter settings corrected on a few of the other things you’ve always wanted to do – and you can find a proper answer to any problem you care to investigate!
If we could learn to utilize the maximum noise level of the human mind we could master the whole Universe!”

Raymond F. Jones “Noise level”

Yes, that is the key point:
IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE TO INVENT WITHOUT STRONG BELIEF THAT IT IS POSSIBLE!

Sir
I personaly like your thoughts on the subject ,and am very pleasantly surprised to read them.

You should write more.....

Thanks
Chet
« Last Edit: 2015-09-22, 16:19:05 by Chet K »

Buy me some coffee

The definition of Engine from Wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engine

"An engine, or motor, is a machine designed to convert one form of energy into mechanical energy.

The definitions in wikipedia are only from folks that think they know it all. Fact is,not all engines convert one form of energy into mechanical energy. So wikipedia dose not know it all.

Buy me some coffee
It's entertainment, food for thought. And nobody who actually reads the Veproject website is going to think that _actual_  "perpetual motion" machines are being demonstrated or claimed.

Are we so stuffy here that we can't stand to be entertained, by someone who isn't even making claims that "physics is wrong"?

While at the same time things that are (to me at least) obvious hoaxes like the "TPU" are allowed to be discussed?

OK, whatever. Exercise your brains and try to figure out how these things are done. Believe me, it's good to exercise those "skeptic muscles" on the Veproject devices, since you _know already_ that they aren't working "by magic" or by some new physics.  Maybe it will make you think twice about some of the other things, like the TPU, that are discussed here.

Banning Veproject here just means I'll have to look at my subscription to the Veproject YT channels more often to see what is new. I really see no harm in what Valeriy is doing, and I for one enjoy seeing the videos and the gadgets.

Couldnt agree more TK,and this(in red) i have pointed out before.

I think if we held a vote,you would find most here think Valeriy's video's are most entertaining and do no harm at all. We all know they are not perpetual motion machines,so why the fuss.

No problem guys, if you insist. ;)

I've created a new board for this type of stuff. In the future, please make such posts and topics in this board.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: 2015-09-22, 20:52:24 by poynt99 »

Buy me a cigar
No problem guys, if you insist. ;)

I've created a new board entitled "Junk Science". In the future, please make such posts and topics in this board.

Thanks,

A bit harsh, don't you think?

Surely something on the lines of " Pseudoscience " would be a little more tactful?

Just my two penneth .

Cheers Grumage.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I really have lost interest in caring about this issue, I will only say that the height that we set the bar will determine the scientific credibility of this or any forum. All are responsible for setting that standard or not, not just admins.

Regarding the TPU issue, since we know who that shot was directed to, perhaps we should start a category for all devices which seem to work only for the inventor / presenter.  A "Mysterious Devices" thread. We could then put the TPU in there along with a host of other devices people here have been trying to replicate from various presenters.

While we are at it we could add a category for the "Exceedingly Boring Poser Videos" which teach knowledgeable electronics persons nothing new, yet are highly praised by the community despite their disjointed teaching ability and theatrics. This speaks of the level of audience to which they are aimed, and the "good boy, pat on the back" the presenters desperately need.

How about a "What Ever Happened To" thread where we can discuss the amazing inventions unveiled by some of the presenters that just scrolled of the page and were quickly forgotten after great claims and carnival barking died out.

And how about special exception to the rules, a "Caustic Comments" thread where anything goes, mudslinging, ad hominem attacks, disgruntled attitudes etc. It would be like going to the wrestling channel for amusement, since we seem to desire more amusement.......

Come to think of it, this post can go in that category.  ;)

Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Regarding the TPU issue, since we know who that shot was directed to, perhaps we should start a category for all devices which seem to work only for the inventor / presenter.  A "Mysterious Devices" thread. We could then put the TPU in there along with a host of other devices people here have been trying to replicate from various presenters.

Your not the only one that is still on the trail of the elusive TPU, the comment could have been directed at me too. I do it for the same reasons you listed.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

A bit harsh, don't you think?

Surely something on the lines of " Pseudoscience " would be a little more tactful?

Just my two penneth .

Cheers Grumage.
Perhaps, but I'm not known for my tact. ;)

Calling it "science" at all is probably giving it a little too much credit, so you're right, we should call it what it is; how about "Purposely Faked Devices"? Surely someone else can come up with a more eloquent sounding title than mine? Maybe "Brain Teasers"?

I'm all ears...  >:-)

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I like "Brain Teasers" but would add to that title "For the Visually and Mentally Challenged"  ;)

Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

I think I've just thought of the perfect title;

Free Energy 'Magic' Tricks

...and so it shall be.  O0

Nice choice
 O0

Quote from: ION
And how about special exception to the rules, a "Caustic Comments" thread where anything goes, mudslinging, ad hominem attacks, disgruntled attitudes etc. It would be like going to the wrestling channel for amusement, since we seem to desire more amusement.......

There are a small number of forums which do host
such a therapeutic venue.  Such a place can have
its merits. ;)  Or not. :o

Unbridled dialogue does seem to attract the Looky Loos
in great numbers. 8)

Agreed.  The new title is wonderfully descriptive.

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

I think I've just thought of the perfect title;

Free Energy 'Magic' Tricks

...and so it shall be.  O0

Now your being sensible, and yes I have noticed that tact is not your forte ;)

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
Perhaps, but I'm not known for my tact. ;)

Calling it "science" at all is probably giving it a little too much credit, so you're right, we should call it what it is; how about "Purposely Faked Devices"? Surely someone else can come up with a more eloquent sounding title than mine? Maybe "Brain Teasers"?

I'm all ears...  >:-)

You can say that again!!   :)

" Brain Teasers " is good, the video's presented DO make one sometimes wonder how the devices work. Magic? The realms of Harry Potter and the like? No, I don't think so.

Cheers Grumage.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me some coffee
I was thinking perpetual art would have been a good name.

The definitions in wikipedia are only from folks that think they know it all. Fact is,not all engines convert one form of energy into mechanical energy. So wikipedia dose not know it all.

No text book anywhere is 100% correct, Wikipedia is good enough in my opinion and the most valuable online resource for an aspiring free energy researcher.

It is written by people, yes. Most importantly it allows you to explore relationships and related phenomena easily as it is all hyperlinked.

I think if we held a vote,you would find most here think Valeriy's video's are most entertaining and do no harm at all. We all know they are not perpetual motion machines,so why the fuss.

The majority is often wrong, vote changes nothing. The Power and Creed sums the situation up pretty nicely:

OVERUNITY

"As already discussed, overunity is not possible in closed systems, and therefore can only exist in open systems. Overunity then is achieved any time a device or system exhibits a COP>1."  

The elephant in the room is that a single system is always COP<1, in order to achieve 'overunity' a system coupling must occur so that multiple system output net energy is greater than 1.

I have discovered that a fundamental force (in my case gravity) can operate both systems at a COP<1 and have a net system output energy COP>1, which is scalable as I have been able to unlock a constant within system 1  ;D

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-05-22, 22:25:52